Strings attached |Twice x Fem...

By TelliMon

Y/N, your typical girl, who just wants to be alone for the time being, has caught an interest in one of the m... More

Begins a journey.
A world of chaos
Questionable..?
Here we go again..
A start of a change.
Sudden confusion.
Strings..?
A friend to a friend.
Why.. would you do that..?
My truth, and uncomfortibility.
Field trip..
(EX) Reaction
Nightmare..?
Why?
The guard of Twice.
And~ Here we go! ... again.
Unrevealed.
Trouble the rescue.
Confused, Team up?
Nayeon's questionable brain.
Walk and danger ahead.
The painful final day.
Slow, and end.
Eliminated.
Anger; Blinded.
Not like I have a choice..
Roommate.
Short fuse.
Excuse me, what?
Broken glass.
A month later, danger ahead.
Now I know that she isn't trusted.
Stupidity doesn't kill you.
Who was she..?
Doubtful thoughts.
Humans, they still are.
How worse will it get?

Continue, till truth.

2.5K 164 16
By TelliMon

Nayeon looks around, and sighs, she rolls her eyes.

"C'mon, it's only a one time thing, and that person was pretty happy when I did that." Nayeon defended, earning silence from the members.

'Oh jeez..'

"Aish, Truth or dare, Momo." Nayeon asks, without glancing at the person; Momo looks up confused as to why she was picked but chose anyways.

"Truth."

Nayeon rolls her eyes, as she scoffs.

"You're no fun, but anyway, I've heard rumours about you.. bullying other students, is that true?" Nayeon asks, I could sense that Jihyo's gaze darkens, as she looks at Momo, completely silent.

Momo widens her eyes as she waves her hands, and says 'No' multiple times, before calming down, she looks down guiltily at the ground and heaves a sigh.

"Well.. yes I did.." Momo admits, earning gasps from everyone.

'Here I thought she was one of the nicest ones..' I said to myself as I looked at her, very much disappointed.

"Well, there was this group of friends, that were new, and I wanted to be friends with them! It's just that they found out about my class and bullied me nonstop because of it, I got tired, and paid them back." Momo says earning a nod of understanding from everyone; good thing that Jihyo stopped herself from pouncing at her member before she could actually explain her situation.

"What did you do to them?" Nayeon asks, earning a glare from Momo, she seemed to be annoyed at the sudden question.

"Ask me when you get the chance, I answered your question." Momo grumbles, as she looks around the room, for her target.

"Truth or dare.. uh, Sana." 

Sana looks at Momo, and smirked, she confidently says;

"Dare." 

Everyone applauded her for her confidence, even I did, Momo smiled as she giggles at her teammate's answer.

"Alright; I dare you to stop flirting with Y/N after this challenge for a whole week." Momo says, earning gasps from everyone else.

Everyone was literally gawking at Momo's dare, especially when it's about flirting. Sana looks at Momo, completely baffled.

"Haha.. no can't do." Sana says, while shrugging, Momo scoffs, as she crosses her arms to her chest.

"Dare's a Dare, Sana, you chose it, you will do it." Momo says, earning a groan from Sana, who seem to be regretting her decisions on the spot.

"Fine~ I'll try to do it." Sana says finally giving in, earning cheers from everyone.

"Anyways, Truth or dare.. Y/N." Sana says, making me sigh.

'Of course, of course.' I said to myself as I looked at her.

"Truth." I said, earning silence from her, all I could hear is the fire, crackling its wood, and some birds.

"Are you comfortable with the same gender relationship?" Sana asks, making me nearly choke on air, I looked at her baffled, I could see the members being interested at the question and my answer.

I looked around confused, while slowly shrugging nervously.

"Yes..? I'm comfortable with it.. what's with the question?" I asked, earning a slight hum from her.

"Nothing~"

I sighed yet again, that question was still lingering inside my head, I looked around, and picked.

"Truth or dare, Ms. Park." I said, Jihyo looks at me confused as to why i'm using formalities but I earned a small 'Truth' from her, I paused for a while and asked;

"Are the members hard to deal with once they've gone out of control?" I asked, earning a questioning gaze from her, I shook my head.

'Should've worded that better..' I thought to myself, as I sighed.

"What I mean, in your opinion, when they have no restraints, or somehow lost themselves in rage, and you fight them, are they hard to deal with?" I asked, earning a shocked yet understanding look from their leader, she silenced herself for a while, while humming.

"It has never happened before, but in my experience with them, probably yes." Jihyo answers, earning a silent nod from me, I could practically sense everyone's gaze on me; digging a hole on my head.

I could guess that they have the same question, 'Why would you ask that?' my answer would've been the same.

I just got curious.

"Alright.. Truth or dare.."

*Time skip.*

It was way past midnight, no casualties were reported by Jeongyeon, thankfully. I was about to walk towards one of the trees when I heard someone walking towards me from the behind, I turned around, my face contorted with confusion once I saw the person.

"Chaeyoung?"

Before this, when we were playing truth or dare, I picked dare, and the person who asked says that I can't use formalities around them, which was uncomfortable at first, but I should really need to be careful.

"Mhm, yeah, it's me, I just got curious about that answer you gave to me earlier." Chaeyoung says, earning a small tilt of the head from head.

Flash back.

"Truth or dare, Y/N." Chaeyoung asks me, earning a small pause from me.

"Truth." I said, earning a small nod from the younger, she thinks for a while then snaps her fingers together, as if she remembers something.

"Are you interested in art?" Chaeyoung asks, earning confusion from me.

"What kind?" I asked back, earning silence from her.

"Like drawing, and painting ones." Chaeyoung clarifies, earning a huge nod from me.

"I love those." I said, making Chaeyoung widen her eyes, she was definitely impressed by my answer, so she asks me again;

"Can you draw?" 

I only looked at her nervously, as I sighed.

"If you could count stick mans and shapes then yes." 

Everyone laughed at my answer, from what I could tell, they were dying of laughter, I only looked at Chaeyoung, she had this weird glint in her eyes.

End of flash back.

'Ah.' I thought to myself as I looked at her, and nodded.

"What made you like art?" Chaeyoung asks, while walking towards me she earned silence from me, as I thought for a while.

'What made me like art..?' I asked myself as I thought about it deeply; sighing I looked down at the ground which was filled with dead leaves, and tapped my foot.

'Like.. art..?' I said to myself again, regaining a small portion of a past memory, a memory that I tried to forget.

A memory, that I buried..

                                                               3rd

A painting was near a house, it was a beautiful shade of black, dark orange, yellow and red, it indicated a beautiful scenery that only a free man could experience.

An old male, in his mid 40's was walking backwards to see the painting a big smile plastered onto his face, as he inspects the painting he had created.

The scenery indicated the freedom he has, the freedom that he was content with.

soon enough, a small female; probably 2 years old walked towards the man, and hugged his leg, the man realizes as he picks her up and rests her onto his shoulder.

"You see this, my daughter?" The man asks, as he points at the painting the daughter didn't understand what the man was saying and the man knew that, even so he explained.

"This, is a scenery that you will experience when you grow up, this will be engraved in your head once you've seen it." The man says while sighing contently.

"...Tu ah..?" The daughter asks, even though the question wasn't even understandable the man, answers, with a sad smile plastered onto his face, and his voice quivered, as he was on the verge of crying.

"Sunset, my daughter.. it's called a sunset." 

After that the man broke down in tears.

                                                               You

I slightly laughed, as I looked at Chaeyoung, with a small smile etched onto my face, I could feel a small tear escaping my eyes, as Chaeyoung looks at me; worried.

"Are you okay..?" Chaeyoung asks, as I nodded my head, while wiping the tear off my face.

"Don't worry, about me.. it's just.. why I like art is because it reminds me of someone precious to me." I said, while sighing.

Chaeyoung nods as she looks at me once again.

"I'll get going.." I whispered, as I walked past her, not waiting for her response.

                                                               3rd

Chaeyoung watches the latter walk away from her, and back to the camp, she could feel Y/N emotion once she asked the question.

She suddenly smiles, as she sighs.

"I get it now." Chaeyoung mutters as she chuckles quietly.

"I get why they seem to be interested."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.5K 2.3K 25
You were the nerd of the school everyone hated...Literally everyone But you secretly had a crush on the school's goddess, Tzuyu But you knew you had...
183K 6.1K 21
In 2006, a six to seven year old named Y/N L/N moves to Seoul, South Korea carrying nothing but her parents' hopes and dreams. It didn't take her unt...
179K 7.8K 42
A world where war prevails and peace is just a mere imagination. This is what the Gods want, and they shall get it, at least that's what people think...
34.2K 1.8K 15
After Sana's confession, Dahyun is having a hard time with her emotions and all the future changes, because even if she wants all to be the same, the...