SID (DISCONTINUED)

By Candid_deez_nutz

"..You know what? I can find my own way to my apartment. I'm capable enough, and besides, I can always ask fo... More

Chapter 1 (Sid)
Chapter 2 (Hokage Mountain)
Chapter 3 (Make yourself at home)
Chapter 4 (Bakashi)
Chapter 5 (Lord Wrinkles)
Chapter 6 (The Shitcademy!? Yeet!)
Chapter 7 (The Shitcademy, for pussies of all sizes!)
Chapter 8 (Free Time)
Chapter 9 (Wait-we have to pass a test for this shit?!)
Chapter 10 (Graduation Exam!)
Chapter 11 (Tomatoes? The huh?)
Chapter 12 (Disgusting is the word!)
Chapter 13 (I'm on WHO'S team, now?)
Chapter 14 (Little shits)
Chapter 15 (Dumb hoes)
Chapter 16 (This is peculiar...)
Chapter 17 (Exercise? The fawk?)
Chapter 18 (Bell test? Um, what-)
Chapter 19 (Testing, testing?)
Chapter 20 (Sid VS. Kakashi!)
Chapter 21 (Final Results)
Chapter 22 (All for One, One for Sid!)
Chapter 23 (House Of Memories)
Chapter 24 (I Knew You Were Sus When You Walked In)
Chapter 25 (Demon Faced Brother Fuckers!)
Chapter 26 (A Dumbass Move!)
Chapter 27 (Boring Boat Ride)
Chapter 28 (Fight! Fight! Talk?)
Chapter 29 (Random Ass Title)
Chapter 30 (Such Tea)
Chapter 31 (Bloodlust Go Brrr)
//FUNNY SHIT//
//CRACK//
//CRACK 2//
//FUNNY SHIT 2//
Chapter 32 (Crashing)
Chapter 33 (Wut)
Chapter 34 (Terrible All Around)
/ARGUMENTS//

Chapter 35 (Drama)

963 68 70
By Candid_deez_nutz

Tick

Tock

Tick

Tock

Sid sat in the chair, having gotten back from the sink to wet the cloth. She had already squeezed it whilst there. She placed it on Kakashi's forehead, watching him with dull eyes.

"Sid, get in position!"

"Why should I? That old man doesn't deserve-"

"Because I'm your squad leader and I say so! Otherwise when we return to the village, I'll have you kicked off the team!"

"Get off me! If you're gonna murder people, then go away!!"

"Shut up!!"

Sid narrowed her eyes.

"Tell me the truth. Were you really gonna kill the old man?"

"Yes."

She tched. If he's gonna be a big ass baby about killing, then let him. I didn't do anything wrong. He needs to grow up. Killing is a part of life, even animals know that.

She let out some bloodlust, playing with a kunai in her hand. I'd kill no matter how many times I need t-

SLAM

Her eyes widened as she struggled to get Kakashi off of her. The man wasn't seeing right. He had suddenly stood up and snatched her kunai then slammed her to the floor.

She put chakra into her arms to avoid the kunai slicing her throat.

"Ay, Bakashi! Snap out of it, asshole!" She barked, struggling as the weapon got closer to her neck. She noticed his eyes were closed and he was sweating a lot.

He's still sick. My bloodlust must have triggered his Fight or Flight response. Fucking hell!!

"Kakashi, get off!" She put chakra into her legs and tried to wrap her legs around his neck to get him off, but he thought ahead and made sure his legs were on her's.

"I'm not your fucking enemy, damn it!"

_______________/___/_________________////////

SLAM

Naruto and Sasuke glanced up at the ceiling. They had just gotten back from unpacking their bags. They were playing a card game Ayumi owned when they heard a noise upstairs.

"...What was that?" Naruto asked, scrunching up his nose. "It was loud."

"Not sure." Sasuke returned before he stood up. "Let's go check it out."

"Sounds like wrestling." Ayumi commented. "Is someone training up there?"

Naruto's eyes widened, something clicking in his brain. "Sid...Kakashi-sensei!!" He sprinted up towards the stairs, leaving Sasuke in the dust.

"Naruto!"

He ignored the Uchiha, heart pounding as he raced up the steps. 'Kakashi-sensei's vulnerable...and Sid didn't get to kill Mr. Tazuna...does that mean she's taking it out on Sensei?!'

"Kakashi, get off!"

Confusion racked his brain but he didn't pay attention to it, instead he slammed open the bedroom door.

"I'm not your fucking enemy, damn it!"

He seen Sid struggle to get the kunai away from her throat. He didn't know what to do. 'Is Sensei attacking her because she attacked him first? Did Sid try to poison him? She wouldn't, right?'

"Tell me the truth. Were you really gonna kill the old man?"

"Yes."

'What do I do?'

He gulped, clenching his fists. 'What do I do, what do I do, what do I do?!' He got shoved aside and seen Sasuke tackle Kakashi to the ground.

"Kakashi! What do you think you're doing?!" He barked. Naruto looked to where Sid was, only to see she was gone.

'Where'd she go?'

Kakashi threw Sasuke off of him, breathing heavily before suddenly falling down.

"Sasuke!" Naruto gasped before seeing Kakashi try to stand up. "Hey, hey, sensei! Snap out of it!!"

His bright blonde hair and big blue eyes- Minato-sensei?

Kakashi relaxed, allowing himself to lay on the floor. Panting heavily, he went to speak.

"M...Mina..." His body went limp.

Naruto's breath hitched before his ears caught a groan. He suddenly remembered his teammate who got shoved into a wall.

"Hey, Sasuke! You alright?!" Naruto went over to where the Uchiha was, seeing the dent in the wall. Sasuke got out of it, wincing.

"Yeah, I'm fine." He said sternly, glaring at their sensei. Naruto looked back at Kakashi. "What's wrong with him?" He asked, worried and confused.

"He's exhausted, I told you." Sid came walking into the room with a plate of rice and chicken in hand. She avoided eye contact with both boys.

She placed the plate down gently on the green dresser beside the bed before she went and crouched in front of Kakashi.

She stared at him, using her hand to move the hair out of his face. 'He's knocked.' She released a breath of air, sighing. 'I'm...'

She picked him up bridal style, using chakra to increase her strength. Sid laid him in bed before walking over to Naruto and Sasuke.

She glanced at them before averting eye contact. "Ight, I know you got questions, bu-"

"Did you attack him?!" Naruto interrupting, eyes narrowing as he took a step forward only for Sasuke to hold him back.

"Calm down, Naruto." He instructed. Naruto had been going off like fireworks lately. He's more irritable.

While Sasuke knew it was because Sid threatened to kill Tazuna, he couldn't help but think there was more to it than that.

Sasuke decided on his wording, not wanting to escalate the situation even more. "Let her explain first."

Sid eyed Sasuke, wondering why he seemed to be on her side. 'He doesn't have a problem with me threatening to kill Tazuna because he's seen murder first hand from the Uchiha massacre. I guess his morals are a bit low like mine are.'

She looked Naruto in the eye. "Yeah, calm your fucking tits. I was mad and my bloodlust activated his Fight or Flight response. Obviously, he chose fight." She explained lazily, waving her hand at the end.

"I..." Naruto furrowed his brows before looking away. 'What do I say, what do I say?' He went to speak before closing his mouth.

Sid's expression morphed into one of disappointment before anger. She blew a piece of hair out of her face before bumping Naruto's shoulder.

"Don't try to accuse me of shit when you don't even have proof." Was all she said before she walked out of the room.

Sasuke glanced at the blonde haired boy, seeing him look conflicted. "Naruto. Why didn't you get Kakashi off of her?"

His eyes narrowed. 'He was here before me. He could've pushed Kakashi off of her. Why didn't he? Just because he's not talking to her isn't a reason to not save her from danger.'

Naruto swallowed. "I...I..." He averted his eyes. "She tried to kill Mr. Tazuna earlier, but she didn't get to. I thought she might've...might've tried to take it out on Kakashi-sensei and I....I..."

'I'm not telling this bastard of all people how I feel!!' He quieted down, refusing to reveal anything else.

"Aren't you guys friends?" Sasuke replied. "Last time I checked, friends don't leave the other to die."

Naruto's face turned into one of shock before his brows furrowed. He went to object, "Kakashi-sensei wouldn't attack her-"

"He was gonna kill her, Naruto." Sasuke interjected. "He's a shinobi hardened by the burdens of war. He's trained to detect danger even in his sleep."

Naruto clenched his fists as Sasuke continued speaking. "Killing is part of being a ninja, Naruto. If you can't handle that, then take your headband off."

Sasuke went to leave before Naruto's voice stopped him.

"Shut up! You don't know anything, bastard!" Naruto glared at him, but Sasuke could see the tears glisten in his eyes.

The Uchiha looked away, shoving his hands in his pockets. "I know you don't want to take a life, Naruto. But it's either you or them."

"I...I don't need your stupid advice!" He heard Naruto bark out. Sasuke glanced back at him, glaring.

"It's not advice. It's the truth. Quit being a damn loser and apologize."

__//__//__

Sid sat outside the room, against the wall. She heard every word that was exchanged, as she never closed the door when she left.

"But it's either you or them." Sid closed her eyes. Yep. Sasuke gets it. Not surprising.

"I...I don't need your stupid advice!" She clenched her fists, wanting to pound a tree. I didn't realize I was friends with a child. Why doesn't he get it?

"It's not advice. It's the truth. Quit being a damn loser and apologize."

Sid heard Sasuke's footsteps come close to the door, making her open her eyes. She seen Sasuke come out the doorway and turn to where she was. He stopped, obviously seeing her in the hallway.

Her head turned towards him, a small smile on her face. "Thanks, Sasuke."

She didn't say for what, she left that unsaid. Thank you for pushing Kakashi off. Thank you for trying to get Naruto to understand. Thank you for telling him to apologize.

She cringed, finding herself being far too emotional for her liking.

Sid stood up, dusting her pants off. She gave him a little smirk. "That was very cash money of you. The Chungus would be pleased."

Sasuke stared at her, feeling something was off. "Naruto didn't-"

"You guys should go eat dinner. I already did, it was absolutely fucking delicious. I'm talking mouth drooling and nut making, my man." Sid did over exaggerated gestures.

Sasuke looked at the wall, knowing his teammate was avoiding the subject. He decided to save it for later. "I'll tell Naruto about it."

Sid stopped being dramatic. She wiped her sweaty hands on her pants, grinning. Sasuke glanced and could tell it was strained.

She gave a soft punch to his shoulder, making him hold his arm, as he didn't expect it. "Ayo, but uh...yeah. Thanks again. For...yeah."

Sasuke stared at her before smirking. "Can't wait to tell Kakashi you actually thanked someone."

"Don't make me piss in your dinner." She replied. "I'll go and take a squat and just settle my business all up in there." She imitated a peeing sound, her finger starting high in the air then going down.

Sasuke stared at her with disgust. "Do it and I'll tell Kakashi that you were crying on his bedside."

"He wouldn't believe it. No one would." Sid smirked confidently, crossing her arms.

Sasuke stayed quiet for a few seconds before replying. "I'll tell Kakashi you think of him as a father figure."

Sid stared at him, narrowing her eyes. "That implies I care for him in some degree to think of him as such."

Sasuke smirked, not saying a word. Sid knew the insinuation behind it.

She raced down the hall. Sasuke's eyes widened, processing the fact she was about to go piss in his dinner.

"Don't even!!" He zoomed down the hallway, following after her. He might've been starving for a few hours or so.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.5K 1.1K 16
"How come I only see you at night?" "I belong to the dark, night is where I belong...." Madara Uchiha, she heard stories of him. She lived in the vil...
21.1K 726 24
*** A T T E N T I O N *** I think I'll dub this as a crack fic! ------------- Please read at your own risk. I'm currently rewritting every chapter ex...
5.3K 161 27
Shirabu x fem!reader Chatfic Your senpai, neighbor, and best friend - Bokuto Kotaro, added you into a volleyball gc one day. You're his sweet bestie...
53.5K 1.5K 30
KAKASHI X FEM! READER **THIS IS AN 18+ FIC, NO CHILDREN PLEASE** Y/N: When my brother Shisui was murdered, I was pulled out of the Anbu by the third...