Rekindled | ✓

By wannabecurious9

NOTE : It's a sequel to "Lost" and cannot be read as a standalone. ●... More

! IMPORTANT !
Chapter 1. The Day
Chapter 2. Lucky motherf*cker
Chapter 3. Hey Stranger
Chapter 4. The Touch Again
Chapter 5. Handshake
Chapter 6. Boyfriend
Chapter 7. "Sober Up"
Chapter 8. Introspection
Chapter 9. Dyslexie Font
Chapter 10. Lavender or Red?
Chapter 11. Breakup
Chapter 12. Moving on
Chapter 13. Chocolates
Chapter 14. Lost the Right
Chapter 15. Cute Ghost
Chapter 16. I Love You
Chapter 17. Elevator
Chapter 18. Contract
Chapter 19. It's Hurting
Chapter 20. Dance
Chapter 21. A Step Forward
Chapter 23. Drunken Regrets?
Chapter 24. Lovers
Chapter 25. Self-love
Chapter 26. Bike Ride
Chapter 27. Admission
Chapter 28. Let you be on your own?
Chapter 29. Across the door
Chapter 30. Lavender Hoodie
Chapter 31. Gay or Straight?
Chapter 32. Scandal
Chapter 33. Dirty little secret
Chapter 34. Her Diary
Chapter 35. Giving Up?
Chapter 36. Die
Chapter 37. Cooking
Chapter 38. Violence
Chapter 39. Mess
Chapter 40. Parting Ways
Epilogue : Rekindled
Acknowledgement
The Chaos of You and Me!
SPIN-OFF

Chapter 22 - Cottage

524 51 127
By wannabecurious9

🎶 Labyrinth & Looking at me (play after the asterisk)

Published on 06.12.2022

❝ uh oh, im falling in love,
oh no, im falling in love again,
oh, im falling in love,
i thought the plane was going down,
how'd you turn it right around. ❞

🥀

The stoic face of Inaaya was enough to put off everyone present. Her unenthusiastic, disinterested, bored attitude with her expression as complimentary which nobody asked for was enough to balance the excitement, anticipation and elation the rest of three felt, that is, Sameer, Emma and Rohan.

Sameer was simply too grateful to be returning to his country after quite a long time and was waiting to take out some time and get to meet his family. Emma found joy in the fact that she adding another country to her list of 'number of countries visted' and Rohan's heart warmed to be able to put his foot back in a place where he never thought he could after he started staying in England, neither did he have any reason. His parents passed away in an accident and soon, his grandparents who stayed in Cambridge took him with them. Returning to India felt bittersweet to him but he made his choice to look back upon it with a smile and cherish the memories he had with his parents. Resentment would do no good and he knew his parents would want him to be happy. Inaaya, who learnt about this when she sat beside him on flight, felt a kinship with him.

Maybe it was a terrible thing to find comfort in someone's pain but atleast she wasn't alone in holding some sort of grudge, acrimony towards the place where she was born and lived a significant part of life even if Rohan had outgrown these feelings now. She took comfort in the fact that at some point of time, he did harbour these feelings. Maybe it was okay and she didn't need to hate herself for it, for choosing herself over everyone else and maybe, just maybe she didn't have to feel as guilty as she feels for making the decision.

A voice in her head countered by saying that he was a child and it wasn't a choice he made since it was the only option he had and she shut the argument before it could began by saying that he never tried to come back even once after he grew up.

It was childish but she was desperate to find one reason, any excuse that could make her feel better.

Ayansh was seated in his chair around the table, rolling his watch idly around his wrist, seeming detached yet involved in the situation at the same time, his gaze trying to decode Inaaya's thoughts while taking care that he doesn't miss out on the conversation happening.

"Inaaya, please." Emma requested again.

"No." Inaaya said for the umpteenth and went back to stare outside the window at nothingness.

They all were seated in the waiting lounge of Delhi airport waiting for their flight to Pune except Sameer who was flying down to Mumbai.

"Don't be a spoilsport," Rohan whined. "It's such a simple game. You just have to say the first word that comes in your mind after the preceding person says a word and the game goes on."

"Exactly!" Sameer joined in. "It was played in Kuch kuch hota hai. It will be really fun."

"No." She said again, this time not even bothering to look at them, finding the black that was spread out at 4 am with flickers of yellow providing some respite far more interesting than real people.

"Come-on, Inaaya," Emma clicked her tongue. "Even Sir is playing the game."

Inaaya just gave a thumbs up in their direction.

"Rude." Rohan said grumpily.

"Continue." She stated boredly.

"People," Ayansh intervened. "Let's respect her choice."

"Fine." Emma agreed. "Let's start. And nobody will say the word that has already been said before and whoever isn't able to be quick with their answers is out of the game."

"Got it." Rohan clapped. "I'll go first. Moon."

"Moon, beautiful." Emma continued.

"Beautiful, mother." Sameer smiled.

"Mother, child." Ayansh mused.

"Child, bottle." Rohan grinned.

Emma grimaced. "Bottle, wine."

Sameer chuckled. "Wine, heartbreak."

"Heartbreak, love." Inaaya mumbled but nobody pointed it out, not wanting to break the flow of the game.

"Love, In- ," Ayansh caught himself before he could complete the word.

Inaaya froze, her eyes slowly coming to his, millions of emotions swimming in them.

Rohan and Emma raised their eyebrows in confusion, not understanding why did he stop himself.

Sameer's eyes widened and his gaze fell on Inaaya, his suspicion that there was more than what was seen on the surface between his boss and an employee of his intensifying.

"Complete it." Sameer prodded.

"Love," Ayansh began, calming himself, "intimacy."

Emma's eyes narrowed at that answer and Sameer's lips quirked.

"Don't mind me asking but," Emma let out a nervous laugh, "when people talk about love, the first things that usually come in mind are trust, understanding, communication and all that or a person's name. Intimacy is something unusual." The question swirled in her gaze.

"I strongly disagree." Rohan interrupted. "Love is intimacy in today's world. Physical intimacy, kisses and sex, it's all about that, isn't- " He bites his tongue when Emma widens her eyes and he realises he has goofed up by saying it in front of his boss.

Inaaya darts her gaze away, sighing while Ayansh stares blankly.

Emma shakes her head subtly in disappointment. "It includes emotional intimacy as well. What you were talking about was lust," she grits out. "Intimacy is- "

"To be close to someone." Ayansh cuts them off, his voice shutting every other sound in the room, turning every eye on the table towards him. Inaaya tilts her face and looks at him curiously. "The intimacy of being so close to someone that the sun itself feels envious of you. The impulse to protect their smile at any cost and the desire to lock them in your arms so they could never escape." His gaze flicker to Inaaya for a split second and her heart skips a beat as her toes curl. "It's the way everything seems to fall in place when they interlink their fingers with yours and the way your heart sighs when you wake up to their sight in the morning. The intimacy of letting them know your worst fears and deepest insecurities. The intimacy of sharing the view of the setting sun and stealing a kiss under the night sky as the stars watch you in a daze, fading in and out with the moon being the only witness. The intimacy of trusting someone so much that you give them your heart in exchange of yours. Even giving them the power to break it." He whispers the last line, his gaze connecting with Inaaya's, a soft, apologetic look piercing through her armour.

"Woah." Rohan's low, flattered voice breaks the unintentional silence that had encased them. "That was something."

Ayansh looks at him and purses his lips, shrugging awkwardly.

Emma couldn't hold it back and a small smile spilled over her lips. It was truly something.

"What time is it?" Inaaya diverts the topic, refusing to meet Ayansh's stare when she felt them on her.

Just then, the announcement is made which elicits a laugh from Rohan.

"It's time to leave it seems." Sameer says with an undertone of playfulness lingering in his voice.

Inaaya stood up. "So what are we waiting for?"

On reaching Pune, they already had a Mercedes Benz waiting for them. The driver helped them to keep their bags and luggage in the trunk. Inaaya felt a little jittery, the reality finally sinking in that she was actually doing something that she vowed she would never.

"Hey, I got you."

Ayansh's voice snaps her out of her world as he whispers those words and passes by her, sitting in the passenger seat.

Inaaya takes a deep breath to settle her nerves before getting into the back seat with Rohan sitting on the right side and Emma in the middle.

The best thing about being in Pune during December was atleast the cold was manageable unlike the winter in Cambridge where she had to wear layers of clothes when she was out to shield herself.

Inaaya looked through the glass window, watching the city pass in front of her eyes, breathing in the air of nostalgia, letting the poignant feeling seeping into her, making her skin tingle. Ayansh gazed at her through the rear mirror, concerned and perplexed by her tense body language.

Even though it was early morning, the hustle bustle of the city transported her back to the time when she still lived in the country. The cemented roads, the pavements, the highways, the vehicles, the people, the tall buildings and big companies, everything made her heart squeeze in an inexplicable emotion. Suddenly, she jerked her head to the front, her brows pinched together.

"Where are we going?" She questions when she notices they were heading away from the main city.

"To the hotel, dummy." Emma answers, her mood chirpy.

"Ayansh? Sir?" She adds quickly before anyone could catch on.

Ayansh meets her eyes through the rear mirror. "I'm kidnapping y'all." He says finally, sarcasm lacing his tone. "It's actually my main business. I kidnap people and then, sell their body parts. This is how I earn money which helps me in growing my business which is known to the world. Scared?" He arches a brow. "You can jump out of the car but I doubt if that would change your fate."

Inaaya's mouth falls open at the blatant disrespectful reply. Emma and Rohan stiffen and exchange questionable glances amongst them. Ayansh notices it and sighs wearily.

"I was kidding guys." He shakes his head. "My head hurts a lot. Stop asking silly questions."

"Fucker." Inaaya mutters under her breath and goes back to her sightseeing, feeling helpless.

It wasn't a hotel like everyone was expecting to stay at, the hotel were supposedly all the people coming to the conference were supposed to reside in for the next few days.

"Are we going to stay here?" Emma eyes the place with surprise and mirth, looking around her as the driver and Rohan bring their luggage out of the car.

"Yeah." Ayansh answers, breathing in the fresh air.

The greenery that spread out around them was refreshing in contrast to the expectations of a crowded hotel, buzzing with people's whispers and giggles and clinking of keys anc chiming of elevators.

Inaaya took an instinctive step back, her chest constricting painfully, making it harder to breathe.

"Inaaya!" Rohan called out her name amusedly holding her arms when she almost collided with him.

Inaaya looked behind in haste.

"Alright?"

She nodded uncertainly. "Yeah."

He smiled and let her go.

"Wow!" Rohan exclaimed when he took in the place. "Is it yours?" He inquired Ayansh.

"Not mine. It belongs to a friend's family and I have rented it for the next few days." Ayansh replies eyeing the caretaker who rushes outside and assists the driver in taking the luggage inside.

"This is a beautiful farmhouse." Emma gushes. "Can we call it a farmhouse or should we call it a cottage."

"Choose yourself." Ayansh shrugs his shoulders. "It's spacious enough for four to five people."

"Cottage sounds more appropriate." Rohan adds. "Shall- shall we go inside?" He asks doing a terrible job in hiding his excitement.

"I never stopped y'all."

Rohan grinned, making his way towards the open door.

"Ina?" Emma whirled around, raising her brows at Inaaya and taking steps towards her. "What are you waiting for? Let's go."

Emma dragged an Inaaya whose emotions were scattered all over the place as she held Ayansh's gaze the whole while with nothing but the same moment flashing in front of their eyes.

"I don't like hotels."

"Remind me to book a cottage for you next time."

The cozy ambience of the house welcomed them as they entered. The vintage wooden furniture that had scratches on them gave it a rustic look rather than an old and worn out. The couches with intricate artwork and designs felt homely. There was something so special about the place that made them feel belonged rather than a guest.

"Where do I've to shift these bags?" The caretaker whose name was Jayesh asked.

"You can keep these girls bags in one room. Sameer will arrive tomorrow and he can shift with Rohan and I'll take the other room." Ayansh answered his query.

"No, I'll do it, Bhaiya." Inaaya stops Jayesh when he was about to pick her bags.

Emma was engrossed in admiring the cottage interiors and capturing them in her phone that she didn't even notice when Jayesh started taking her bags.

"Sir, I must tell that I'm very impressed." Emma commented, still busy in her activity.

Ayansh's eyebrows shot up at the amount of freedom his employee was taking but it was endearing so he didn't call her out.

Emma followed Jayesh and Rohan came to Inaaya to help her with her bags when she swats his hand away.

"I said I'll do it!" She rebukes.

Rohan frowns. "Aaj ki naari sabpe bhari (today's women is less than no-one)." He mocks salutes her, earning a disapproving hiss as he walks away.

Inaaya looked around herself. The beadboard wall panelling design was a sight for the sore eyes, so comforting and pleasing to look at and the wooden texture made it all the more alluring.

"So, cottage?" She asked with squinted eyes, gazing at him warily, tucking her hands in the pockets of her mom jeans.

"Hmm." He exhaled. "I'm sorry for being rude to you in the car. I'm just have a terrible headache since last couple of days due to lack of sleep and- "

"You remembered?" Her soft voice that wavered ever so slightly cut him off, not interested in his apology the least bit.

"How could I not?" He whispered back raising his shoulders and then, letting them drop, the melancholy lingering in the air, the yearning visible in their eyes and the shackles that had them rooted in their place firm on both sides.

Inaaya gives him a stiff nod, not knowing how else to react. "It's beautiful." She says with genuine admiration. "Who's it is if not yours?"

"Sarya's family." He responds with a smile, walking over to the table and pouring a glass of water before striding towards Inaaya and beckoning her to take it.

She hesitates, a little surprised by the gesture, a little warmed but outstretches her hand to take it. "Thank you," she mutters. "You- you should actually have something and then get some sleep."

He sighs animatedly, his hand going at the nape of his neck and he scrunches his face. "True that. I probably look like a zombie."

And Ayansh could swear that for the first time in days where they hardly interacted after he pushed her limits, for the first time since they set their foot in India, he saw her lips twitch a little as she tried in a futile attempt to veil the smile which wasn't forced or fake, that he had already managed to capture and which made his heart to do a flip in his chest.

There was a dinner party in the evening for all the invitees at the biggest exhibition and convention centre of Pune where the conference and meeting was supposed to be held for the next couple of days too.

Inaaya opted for a khaki coloured sweater dress, ending a little above her ankles that had a belt which hugged her waist, giving a formal touch to the comfortable yet attractive wear accentuating her frame. And meticulously, she attached the badge of her name on the top left corner of her dress that they all had been given and were supposed to wear.

Ayansh had opted for a darker shade of purple tuxedo which had a lighter shade of the same colour pocket square peeking out on the left side of his coat. He had to leave earlier than the rest for he had a special meeting with numerous CEOs gathered in the city before he attended the dinner gala.

When Inaaya stepped into the venue and made her way through the hall, she could already feel the vibe that she had been missing in the last few years of her life. It wasn't as if she never attended parties or work parties to be particular but there was something that differentiated this one from the rest. Maybe it was the desi music or the Indian starters being served or maybe it was the fact that it seemed way more lively than the others. It was a nice feeling, the one she welcomed.

Well, if she had finally decided to go against her plans then why not try making it a worthy decision?

If there was someone who was the happiest, it had to be Emma. The girl was love and life and full of joy. She glowed and smiled like a bulb. The experience of visiting a new country, meeting new people, getting acquainted with a different culture, getting familiar with a different style and language of music, trying some delicious foods made her heart swell, made her feel overwhelmed. Rohan, on the other hand, was enjoying himself, having small talks with people here and there, finding certain similarities with them and gushing about it. And even though, Inaaya kept to herself, she found Emma's and Rohan's happiness infectious.

"Okay, so I met a woman and I found out that her parents had a love marriage. Her Dad is from North Carolina and her Mom is Indian. She didn't tell me the story of how they fell in love but she told me that her Dad left his country for her Mom and got settled in India. How sweet is that?" Rohan gasped as he narrated it to Emma and Inaaya, literally feeling in awe of the couple he hasn't even met.

A chuckle slips past Inaaya's lips. "I thought," she whispers, "you were interacting with people and talking some business shit but turns out you're having a heart to heart talk with people who didn't know you before today and vice versa. What's the reason behind them opening up to you?"

Rohan shrugs, feigning pride. "I think that's my charm- "

"It wouldn't look good if our boss finds out you're here casting your enchantments on people." Emma comments, narrowing her eyes in a silly way.

"Stop being jealous. Ha!"

Emma scoffs. "I'm fine with conversing with people without delving into their personal lives."

"Inaaya," he puts his elbow over her shoulder, "I think I should've been a therapist- "

Rohan stops speaking when he feels someone tapping on his hips. He looks on his side and so do the two girls and everyone simultaneously narrow their eyes at the little boy in his jeans and white shirt with a navy blue jacket.

"Who are you? Are you lost?" Rohan questions, arching his back forward to the boy's level who didn't look more than four or five years old.

The boy shakes his head and looks behind towards the food and drinks counter.

"You kept your empty glass of juice with the filled ones. The empty ones are supposed to be on the other side." The boy says, his voice firm, his gaze unflinching.

Rohan, Emma and Inaaya share a look amongst themselves. Inaaya pulls her lower lip in to not break into laughter and Rohan stares without an ounce of emotion.

"So, this is our therapist guys." Emma mutters under her breath, audible enough for her other two colleagues and the comment was all it took for Inaaya to press the back of her palm to muffle her laughter.

Rohan's face flushed. He once again bent to the boy's level, trying his best to not look offended and embarassed. "Hey, little gentleman," he says with utmost respect that makes Inaaya lose her self control and a laugh evokes through her.

*

"Arshay!" A woman's voice booms making the kid turn around.

"Is she my saviour?" Rohan mumbles, a wave of relief coursing inside him.

Inaaya's gaze drift to the direction of the woman who moved towards them. She was stunning and Inaaya felt awestruck already. Dressed in a long black one sided off shoulder dress, her look completed with minimal accessories that included obsidian earrings and bracelets, she looked exactly the kind of woman who knew how to make heads turn.

"What are you doing here?" She asks and holds his shoulder, some strands of her open straight hair falling to the front and she pushes them back gracefully.

The boy whose name was Arshay moves his attention back to Rohan and the woman sighs.

"I'm so sorry guys. I really hope my son didn't trouble you," she says sincerely, a little worried and gazes back at Arshay. "What did you exactly do?"

Did Inaaya mention about the woman's voice? It had the same impact as her looks if not more. It demanded to be heard.

"He," Arshay points at Rohan, "kept his empty glass with the filled ones. So, I came to tell him to keep them where they belong. Dad says that we must always keep things in their place."

"That man, I'll show him how things are kept in place," the woman grits before looking at the three people, "I hope y'all didn't mind him."

"No, not at all ma'am," Rohan says quickly and instantly bites his tongue when the "ma'am" slips from his mouth and the woman's eyes widen in somewhat amusement.

"It's alright," Emma comes to his rescue, "he's a cute little kid and moreover, he didn't say anything wrong," or maybe not.

The woman laughs. "I think we're cool," she gives an easy going smile. "I'll leave with this bundle of trouble," she playfully ruffles Arshay's hair and he whines which makes them all laugh.

"Powerful men and their abuse of power." Someone in their vicinity said, loud enough for them to hear and frown in confusion.

Ignoring it as someone's normal amd private conversation with another person, nobody pays a heed.

After a couple of steps, the person speaks again, the words strong enough to make the woman halt and take notice of him.

"For some people, everything is a vacation. This is a business meet, not a family trip where you bring your wife and kid."

The woman turns her head to the man who knew exactly what he was doing but what he didn't knew was what was coming at him.

Unamused and unimpressed, she assesses him with a scrutinizing gaze. "Talking about me?" She asks so coolly as if they were having a conversation over a cup of tea.

"Am I?" The man mocks, feigning innocence, trying to take advantage of the fact that her husband wasn't here yet.

"Are you always this nagging or is it a special evening?" She retorts in a quirky way with Arshay at her hand.

The scene had attracted quite an attention.

A tinge of irritation appears on his face before he masks it away and takes a step towards her. "And do you always prefer to take undue privileges due to your husband's status or is it a special night?" He lowers his voice as he speaks the last words.

"Touché." She couldn't help but chortle at that comeback. "Did your girlfriend dump you because you couldn't provide her with certain "privileges" that my husband can?" She air quotes. "Or are you simply always a salty, whiny kid?"

Inaaya's jaw almost drops. Maybe it was inappropriate but she loved how the woman didn't hesitate to go personal when that douche made a cheap comment on her character indirectly.

He clenches his jaw. "Aren't you being too arrogant when you know you don't deserve to be standing here amongst us?"

Another woman comes to her and starts to say something when she holds her hand up to stop her.

"Not now Meera," she says sternly and with her eyes gestures her to take Arshay before shifting her attention back to the man. "Because my husband used his authority to bring me and our son to this dinner? How pitiful are you?" She inquires with a genuine curiosity and several gasps are heard. "Maybe instead of being bitter about little things like these, you should focus on working harder so that someday you could've have it too."

The man snorts. "As if your husband wasn't served everything on a silver platter."

"Well, no wonder he was served everything on a silver platter and not you." A voice echoes and everyone's head turns in the direction of the sound. Inaaya moves near to stand beside the woman and crosses her arms, raking an eye over the guy from head to toe. "Your attitude sucks and it's a privilege," she purposefully emphasizes on the word, "that even after a terrible attitude and personality, you're here amongst us civil people who rightfully deserve to be here." She snaps, glaring at him.

"Shubham, stop this madness. You're going too far," his other colleague grits to him but he swats his hand away. He had already gone too far when his plan of riling up the woman and humiliating her backfired when she gave back to him with an unusual amount of calmness and unbothered attitude.

"You," he points at Inaaya, "aren't the one I'm talking to so mind your own business."

Inaaya smirks and chuckles indignantly. "Bold of you to say that when you had the audacity to attack a woman who had nothing to do with you, question her and think that would earn you some sort of accolades and bravery award and then, when things didn't go as per your wish and without trying much, she managed to hurt your fragile male ego, you're suddenly so worked up. Why, do you really think women are weak without a man or are you one of those cowards who can only speak up to a woman but never a man?"

The man takes an aggresive step towards Inaaya, his glare hardening and Inaaya simply stays rooted at her place, her eyebrows raising up in challenge. "Don't you dare- "

"Princess," the woman says, cutting him off, her voice laced with sarcasm and sweet innocence. "You've an issue with me? Let's see, if anyone else has the same issue too." She looks around, an intriguing smile etching across her face, "does anyone else shares the same feeling as him? Be truthful and raise your hand. We all are free to have an opinion and express it as well so go on ladies and gentlemen." Nobody raises a hand. "Anyone?" She asks again.

She stares back at him. "Sad that nobody shares your sentiment," her face scrunches up in fake pity. She lightly pushed Inaaya back from the man and took a step, the ease and calmness evaporating from her gaze and being replaced with threat and nightmares. "My husband about whom you so respectfully talked about," she begans sarcastically, "might have got an empire whose foundation had already been laid but the world knows about how well he deserves this position, about his dedication and work ethics, about his intellect and hardwork and he definitely doesn't need validation from a scumbag like you because one random day, me or him aren't going to think that "Shubham Gupta on 24th December, 2022 at 7:37 pm said that the CEO of Vedhaan was served success on a silver platter" and feel sad about it. So, continue to stay pressed and miserable."

Snickers were heard from people around.

The guy curled his hands into fist, his face red due to the embarassment that coursed through his veins.

"Out." Another voice resonated in the hall, silencing everyone. "Security, take the man out before I do it myself."

People steered clear of the way when the man, who was her husband walked towards her.

"Vi- "

"Mr Singh, I've nothing against you," he acknowledged the man who was trying to convince him to go back on his decision.

"I'm sorry for my employee's immature behaviour- "

"Immature?" He raises a brow, looking at him incredulously. "It wasn't a juvenile act and as I said, I've nothing against you, you don't need to be sorry," he dismisses him and continues, "but your employee needs to leave."

"Please, forgive him." Mr Singh says in a low voice, feeling ashamed. "I'll take care of it."

"No." He says sternly. "I don't think a guy who can't respect women deserves a chance especially when almost half of the people present here are women. Disrespecting women and looking down upon them isn't a mistake and that too when the concerned person is my wife? Hell be damned."

"Out." He repeats with the same commanding and intimidating tone, snapping his fingers and gesticulating the guards who held Shubham to take out of the hall.

"I think we're good to continue now." The woman says cheerily, urging everyone to carry on with whatever they were doing before the drama ensued.

"I'm fine."

"Are you alright?"

Both the husband and wife talked at the same time and fell into a fit of laughter when she gave the answer before he even asked the question. He took his son from his secretary Meera and picked him up in his arms.

"Inaaya?" She said, looking at her name on the badge. "Thank you. I love when women show such people their right place." She waggled her brows, eliciting chuckles from the people present.

"You were amazing." Rohan compliments, literally in his fanboy mode.

Emma laughs.

Inaaya smiles a soft one. "He really crossed his limits today. Well, you're...."

"Aarohi." She helps her.

"Dr. Aarohi Vihaan Agarwal." Her husband speaks before she could tell more. "Chief of paediatrician at MG Hospital who has her own clinic too and my beautiful wife." He says proudly, wrapping an arm around her shoulder. "And I'm Vihaan Agarwal; her husband, a father to Arshay Vihaan Agarwal and CEO of Vedhaan."

***

I MISSED AAROHI AND VIHAAN SO MUCH OMG!!!! MY KIDS FOR REAL 🥺🤏🏻 And did anyone remember the scene where Ayansh playfully talked about the cottage? 👀 Favourite part of the chapter by the way?

DO TELL ME ABOUT THE CHAPTER IN THE COMMENTS AND DON'T FORGET TO VOTE. I'M SO EXCITED TO HEAR Y'ALL ❤️

• Thank you for reading •

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

758K 42.2K 105
After killing the beautiful soul mercilessly by his physical and mental and verbal and sexual assaults, Aksh found the intense urge to punish himself...
36.1K 3.2K 30
"If you love somebody, let them go, for if they return, they were always yours. If they don't, they never were." ♡ "I saw this girl at the age of 13...
120K 8.1K 33
" Do..n't... come.. to..me..mee ...." --- with closed eyes She said with her horrified trembling voice . " Blossom , listen to me Blossom , it's ju...
139K 12.5K 13
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐥 𝐭𝐨 "𝐑𝐞𝐝 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬: 𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐨𝐧𝐝" 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 �...