Synthesis of Scattered Pieces...

By Writerbyheart01

Once upon a time, An eighteen years old girl was in love with a boy, she use to pray for him... Crying in Suj... More

INTRODUCTION
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10 (i)
10(ii)
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22
23.
24.
25.
26.
27
28.
29
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41
42
43. ..
44.
45.
46.
47.
48
49.
50.
51
53.
54
55
56.
57
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68
69.
70.
71.
72.
73.
74.
75.
76.
77.
78.
not an update.
79.
80.
81.
82.
83.
84.
85.
86.
87.āœ”ļø
88.
89.
Epilogue.
Bonus 1
Bonus 2.
Not an Update.
Bonus 3.
Bonus 4.
Bonus 5.
Bonus 6.
Bonus 7

52.

1.9K 201 319
By Writerbyheart01

Unaware of the clock hands which were showing half past one Shifa was sound asleep with slightly open mouth, but she wasn't only person who was sleeping at this time, everyone was slumbering because of last night's tiredness.

A doorbell rang which wasn't powerful enough to wake up anyone of them but after a few more rings Daniyal's slumber gave up. Turning his side he blinked twice to believe that he wasn't dreaming but Shifa was actually sleeping next to him. Before he could chance to adore the beauty of his wife another doorbell forced him to throw the blanket away from himself. First of all he turned the AC off as it was converting his bedroom into north pole then dangled his leg down from the bed.

And another doorbell made him groan with frustration.

"Kuch logo se sabar nhi hota." Picking up the specs from side table he walked out of his bedroom in a sleepy form.

(How inpatient.)

"Yes?" He asked while opening the door but then gave some space to the lady who was standing on the doorway. She was the house help who entered in and looked here there. The honourable lady of home wasn't sitting on the couch of hall which was pretty strange.

"Sahab, badi saheba kaha hain?"

(Sir where is ma'am)

"Unki tabiyat theek nhi hai, aap dekh lo kitchen me jo kaam ho wo kar lo." With this order he turned to go back to the bedroom but stopped by another question.

(She is not well, you do whatever work is needed to be done in the kitchen.)

"Khane mein kya banau sahab?" Asked the lady and Daniyal scratches the back of his neck.

(What should I make for lunch, sir?)

"Umm... Cook anything." He mumbled but the lady stood blank, how could she device what to cook? Daniyal understand her silence and looked at the door of his parents bedroom, it was still shut which means they were sleeping ans he didn't want to disturb them just for this small task.

"Make soup for Ammi and..." He took a pause while his brain think in every possible way, then comes his wife's face in his senses. "Make biryani for lunch and don't bother Ammi for anything." With this command he reentered the room where his wife was sleeping peacefully.

"Idiot woman." Mumbling without any reason he again laid down beside her and pulled her cheek which did not disturb her slumber at all. "Uth jao Shifa." He whispered with another pull of her cheek and this time she wriggle while slightly pushing his hand away from her cheek

(Wake up Shifa.)

"Shifaaa..." He whispered again and this time she pulled the blanket to cover her face, ''Sone dijiye na Deni, kabhi kabhi to chhutti hoti hai." Thought her demand was genuine but what could he do, for last two days he was missing his wife unknowingly and now he wants to talk to her or just want to sit with her, but he was unaware of the need of his heart.

(Let me sleep Deni, I get this chance once in a Blue Moon)

After sighing he pulled half of the blanket to cover himself and soon he dozed off but his slumber was again short-lived, this time another doorbell rang and he smack his forehead.

"Ab kon hai?'' Mumbling that he stepped out from the bed.

(Who's now?)

"Uth jao kumbhkaran ki behen..." Throwing pillow on her face Daniyal tried to wake her up while stepping towards the door of the room but she wasn't in mood to open her eyes.

(Wake up, sister of kumbhkaran's sister)

"Deni, mere Hamdan Bhai ko kuch kehne ka sochiyega bhi nhi." Covering her face with the same pillow she announced.

(Deni, don't you dare to say anything about my Hamdan Bhai)

"Bilal ko keh raha hu." He replied in a playful manner

(I'm talking about Bilal)

"Phir theek hai, wo chal jayega." Her voice slowed down and she again tried to sleep, Daniyal rolled his eyes and left the room.

(Then fine)

Shifa was about to reenter in the land of nod when a light weight parcel, which held a dress ordered by her a few days back, hits her near her shoulder and back. "it's yours."

"Kya hai Deniiii?" She groaned while uncovering her face.

(What's wrong Deni?)

"Dopeher hain, utha bhi jao."

(It's afternoon, wake up)

"Aapko pta hai aap bohot bure hain-" and after looking away with disappointed expressions she again shut her eyes. Resting one knee on the bed he slightly pushed away the pillow which was present under her head and made little space for himself to sit.

(Do you know, you're very annoying)

"Ji pta hai." He grinned like a winner while looking at her back and this time Shifa turned her side to glare at him.

(Yes, I know)

"Deni aap na..." She was going to give him an angry look but was shocked to see him so near, after seeing her stunned face he couldn't help but smirked as he thought she was sleepy.

(Deni you're...)

"Main na... Kya? Bohot bura hu?" Raising his brow he tried to complete the sentence left by his wife without letting the same smirk go from his lips.

(What am I?? I'm very bad. Right?)

''Wo to aap hain hi, lekin bina chashme k aap achhe nhi lagte." Shifa expressions were changed, though she wanted to show herself angry but her lips involuntary turned into an upward curve. How could she resist to smile when her heart wasn't in her control so as brain.

(Yes, that's right, but also, you don't look good without specs.)

"Hmm? Sach mein?"

(Really?)

"Aapse kabhi jhut bola hi nhi..." This insignificant whisper was enough significant to make it's way to his heart.

(I never lied to you)

Picking up his specs he wear them and raises his brow "Hmm? Fine now?'' His question was being answered by her eyes only who blinked to say yes. Resting his back with headboard he adjusted his legs on the bed and Shifa shifts backward to give him some space. "Aur kya kya achha nhi lagta mujh pr?" His voice was near a whisper yet enough powerful to approach to her heart.

(And what else doesn't look good on me?)

"Perfectly set hair, the blond t-shirt that you wear almost every third night, and your silence," without wasting even a single she answered the question which indicate that she noticed such small details too.

"Pehle kyu nhi bataya?" Asked Daniyal in a whisper, a satisfactory smile never leave his lips.

(Why didn't you tell me before?)

"Aapne pucha hi nhi..." Looking into his eyes she whispered back and turned her side to see him properly; resulting a lock of hair fell on her forehead and cheek which she didn't remove as her hands were inside the duvet and she didn't want to uncover them. The pretty girl was unable to understand what emotions was she sensing right then? Her heart was feeling calm but demanding for some more gestures of love. She slowly lift her head from the pillow to rest it in his lap but put it back as didn't find courage to do so. His eyes hold something which she was seeing for the first time deriving her heart beat fast.

(You never ask before)

"Aap ko kya achha lagta hai aur kya nhi ab se bina puche bata dena" without breaking the eye contact Daniyal muttered and his hand lift in the air, for a moment Shifa was confused but before she could concludes his first finger slipped from middle of her forehead to cheek to brushed off the hairlock and tucked it behind her ear. He didn't know what his small gesture did to her heart which now beating with a different pace.

(Tell me what you like and what you don't from now on without asking)

"Deni..." Just a whisper and his finger another time trace a small part of her face; from forehead to cheekbone, he did not know why he was doing that but he does not have control over his heart. "Ji?"

"Jab aap yaha nhi the mujhe aapki yaad aa rhi thi," without even thinking once she expressed her feelings in front of her husband, Daniyal also didn't know what he was feeling at that moment, he keep watching her and a gentle smile conquer his lips. "Did you also miss me, Deni?" Her question stood up straight in front of his heart.

Did I? Or not?

He asked his heart and peeped in the deep ocean of her eyes to find waves of love on high tides. "Shifa..."

"Ji Deni..."

"I missed you too." Cupping her cheek with a gentle touch he whispered. He didn't know these four words were not less than an achievement for his wife.

I love you Deni, I wish you understand my love soon. Her eyes shone up with tears but she grasped the determination of being strong in front of him.

Daniyal was forgetting all those oaths he took before wedding and sinking down in her eyes. His heart started beating faster than normal when he noticed her beauty keenly. She's his... Entirely his... Slowly leaning towards her he prepared himself to kiss her face but...

Knock knock...

Shifa was confused! What Daniyal was about to do? And why his face turned pale immediately?

"I guess... Ammi need something." Placing her elbows on the bed she was going to lift her weight when Daniyal fake clear her throat and looked at the door. "Yeah Ammi?" And the door was slightly opened by the maid who peeped inside.

"Yes?" Asked Daniyal and Shifa at the same time. "Woh... Shifa baji aapke kamre ki safayi karni hai," Daniyal noticed his hand which was still cupping Shifa's cheek and slightly pulled himself away.

(Umm... Actually Shifa Ma'am I've to clean this room)

"Hmm... Fine." Mumbling that he granted permission to the maid then looked at his wife. "Aap so jao thodi deyr main zara naha kar aata hu."

(You sleep for some more time, I'm coming after having a bath)

"Wese Deni aap bohot bure hain, meri neend kharab kar di." Rolling her eyes she turned her side and smiled like an idiot when recalled this small event. Picking up his pillow from other side if bed she hugged that tightly. Daniyal thought it was her silly act but in reality she was cuddling something that contains her husband's fragrance.

(By the way Deni you're too bad, you spoiled my beauty sleep)

<><><><>

He was waiting for her for last fifteen minutes in the said cafe but she was nowhere moreover not even receiving the calls.

"Where is this girl?" He mumbled while calling her again and thankfully this time the call was picked.

"Where are you Afifa? I'm waiting for you"

"Wait for a few more minutes, I'm just coming." and the call was disconnected. Shariq put down his mobile on the table and in some time a figure walked into the cafe.

"How are you?"

"Drop this question and tell me what were you doing outside my college?" This was the first question which wasn't even followed by a simple hello. Shariq was confused how to handle this situation but somehow he open his mouth to say something, "Afifa I wanted to see you,"

"But why, Shariq?"

"Afifa, I have been telling you for last four months that I love you and want to marry you." Shariq asserted like he was trying to remind her about his feelings but Afifa glared at him, she didn't bother to take a seat and kept glaring at him.

"At least have a seat." He muttered while his hand gestured towards the empty chair.

"Sir, your order?" There came a server to take their order and Shariq gave a requesting look to Afifa, Placing her bag down she took a seat in front of him and picked the glass of water already present on the table.

"Kya order kru tumhare liye?" Asked Shariq in a hushed tone.

(What do you want?)

"Zeher! Zeher order kar do! Kyuki sukun se to tum mujhe jeene nhi doge! Us din college aa gye aaj mujhe yaha bula liya, tumhe idea bhi hai agar kisi ko pta chala to kya hoga."

(Poison! Order some poison for me because you won't let me live peacefully. Other day you appeared in my college and today you called here. Do you even have idea about consequences?)

Shariq looked at the person standing near the table with a tab in his hands and then again glanced at Afifa. "Two cappuccino, a brownie and a..."

"Ye itna sab kyu order kar rhe ho? Tumhare sath date par aayi hu main?" Said Afifa with kind of frustration in her tone. Shariq, who was now seeing here and there embarrassingly, and he glanced at the server, "That's it. Thank you!"

(Why are you ordering numerous things, I'm not here on a date with you!)

"Afifa, please it's a public place!" Shariq whispered and looked everywhere, maybe be forgot that he had insulted Shifa in the same way, without any of her fault, but karma bites back for sure.

"Shariq, Do you even have idea what will happen...."

"Afifa... Just take a breath. And listen to me." This time Shariq held her hand which was enough to make her stunned. She tried to pull back her hand but her body was frozen. "Stop panicking. Nothing wrong will happen." He whispered trying to show a smile but this time Afifa pulled her hand away from grip.

"You know what Shariq I think for a long time then conclude that... " she took a pause which made him smile with this thought that Afifa was going to say something good about their relationship but...
"I think we don't have a future together so please don't waste my and your time."

"Afifa..." He was already running out of the words and this new announcement was enough to beat his heart with an unknown fear. He didn't want to listen to this statement in his most horrible dream. "Why are you thinking so? I'll give you every happiness possible, I love you Afifa, I really love you, I'll do everything for you."

"And your mother hates me, she'll do everything to make me unhappy... I don't want to make my life complicated just to get married to you." Afifa shrugged while rolling her eyes. Shariq was confused, why she was upset? Just because Anwar saw Shariq outside he collage which could create problems or because of Rani? But somehow he thought to go with flow.

"Afifa, do you trust me?"

"No, I don't trust you." She snapped ignoring his eyes full of emotions. "Please Afifa."

"Listen Mister... Phool de kar fool banane wale bohot hote hain, tum par trust krne ka jitni baar bhi socha har baar dar lagta hai. Chalo tum par trust kar bhi lu to tumhari mummy par to kabhi nhi kar sakti."

(There are a lot of people who make us fool. I'm afraid to put my trust in you. And by any chance it I get agree to trust on you, I will never be able to trust your mummy."

"Afifa, trust me, mummy won't do anything problematic to you."

"I can't trust you or your mother, I've seen her creating problems for Shifa intentionally!"

"I won't let mummy do anything wrong with you." Afifa rolled her eyes after hearing this statement or better to say overstatement. "And why would I trust you?"

"I don't have anything to prove my statement but I only could assure you. Trust me, I love you and my love is not a drama." There was an unknown emotion in his voice which somehow managed to change Afifa's heart but she was not going to show it so easily.

"I'm afraid... Tum badal gye to?"

(What's if you change)

"I won't. Trust me." And he grabbed her hand again.

"Pakka?"

(Promise?)

"Yes"

"Papa se baat kar ke unhe tumhare ghar rishte ke liye bhej du?"

(May I ask papa to go to your home for marriage proposal?)

"Umm... Wo sab to theek hai lekin main shadi ke baad koi kaam waam nhi karungi... Pehle hi bta rhi hu."

(Umm... Let me tell you beforehand... I won't do any work after getting married. If you're okay only then I'll consider you... Otherwise...)

"You don't even have to." He grins like an idiot and Afifa also smile while pulling her hand from his grip.

''I'll send Mummy and Papa soon as possible." He muttered, and for the first time he saw Afifa blushing.

<><><><><>

Biryani for lunch
And now she was ironing clothes as they are supposed to go for a long drive at night. She wanted to have dinner with her husband and he already told her that they'll have dinner outside.

Could she be happier? No. She can't! Daniyal was silently taking care of her choice, what else she needed?

"Arey Shifa suniye to zara..." Stepping into the room he said while his eyes were fixed on his mobile screen

(Hey Shifa, listen)

"Arey Deni sunaiye to zara" copying her husband's style she chuckled and he narrowed his eyes, in fact, he forgot what was he about to say.

(Hey Deni I'm listening. )

"Shifa aap na..." He was saying something but she didn't let him complete

"Bohot achhi hu, unlike you"

(Very nice, unlike you)

"Kya ho gya hai ahmaq khatoon? Badi khush nazar aa rhi ho..." He blinked in disbelief and lightly pinched her cheek which she did not liked so glared in reply.

(what happened idiot woman, you're looking happy?)

"Is ahmaq khatoon ke shohor aaj pehli baar ise kahi le kar jaane wale hain isi liye ye khatoon itni khush hai." Daniyal was amazed, Shifa was over the moon just because of this small outing. Deep down he felt guilty too, she never demanded anything in these four months of togetherness.

(This idiot woman is happy because her husband is going to take her for a long drive.)

"Shifa."

"Ji?" 

"Aap bohot achhi ho, kabhi kabhi lagta hai main aapko deserve nhi karta." cupping her face with both hands he whispered, Shifa was surprised by this sudden confession but she smiled while her hands automatically held her husband's hands.

(You're so nice and kind sometimes I feel I don't even deserve you)

"Deni main nhi jaanti ki aap aur main ek dusre ko deserve karte hain ya nhi, main bas itna jaanti hu ki Allah ne hum dono ko is paak rishte mein bandha hai, aur ye na hi koi ittefaaq hai aur na hi karishma... Ye Allah ka plan hai aur wo galat nhi ho sakta. Us hisaab se to  main aapko hi deserve karti hu."

(Deni I don't know whether we deserve each other or not, I only know that Allah has tied us in this holy relationship... So there might be Allah's plan behind this, and I trust his plans. So I deserve only you)

Shifa wanted Daniyal to take her in a hug, her heart was only wishing for this at that moment. He did not even knew how badly she wanted to rest her head on his chest and let every heartbeat dance in his chest.

But some wishes stay unanswered only!

Taking a step backward he showed his smile and lightly pulled his hands away from her grip. "I'm taking Ammi to see a doctor... Get ready, we will go for a long drive and then come back after having dinner." Shifa's eyes become widen with anticipation.

"Really Deni? Dinner too? Aap itne achhe kese ho gye?" she was too happy to hug him but somehow managed to maintain a distance.

(how can you be so good?)

"Main itna bura bhi nhi hu, Mohtarma..."

(I'm not too bad, my lady)

"khair... Itne achhe bhi nhi hai." Shifa rolled her eyes while shifting her attention to the wrinkly clothes present on the iron table which were already begging for a merciful glance

(well, not too good either)

"Itni tareefe na karein mohtarma, kahi is nacheez ke irado mein tabdeeli na aa jaye. "

(Don't praise me too much miss, I can change my plan)

"Irada badalna koi buri baat nahi hai lekin waade se phirna na qabil e qubul hai, hazrat... Behtar hoga aap apne waado par qayam rahe warna agle ek hafte ke menu mein aapko karele aur tinde ke alawa kuch nahi milega" though Shifa's challenge was not negligible but it was unable to effect Daniyal, he raised his right brow in an egoistic way and crossed his arm on his chest.

(changing plan is acceptable but breaking promises isn't. So, you better not change your plan otherwise I'll alter the menu for the upcoming week and you'll only get bitter gourd and round melon,)

"Aap mujhe darane ki koshish kar rahi ho?" he kind of glared at Shifa just to get the same glare in reply.

(Are you trying to frighten me?)

"Nahi nhi, meri itni majal kaha ki main The Daniyal Kazmi ko darau? Main to mehez aapko nataij se agah kar rahi hu, janab." She immediately replied using all the treasures of urdu in one sentence.

(No no, Can I dare to threaten The Daniyal Kazmi? I'm just introducing you to the consequences.)

"Haye... Hum qurban jaye mohtarma ke bakhabar karne ke andaaz e betakalluf o bebaak pe, taraddud ka ek nukta bhi to zahir na hua aapki andaz e guftagu mein... Aapki ye aagahi sun ke to is nacheez ka qalb e be'zarar khauf se manind e khushk barg kaap gya." Shifa literally forget to take their next breath after listening to what he said. She blinked twice and switched off the iron before practically falling on the edge of the bed as if her legs refused to hold her weight anymore.

(Oh my my... I'm astounded at the audacious way you're introducing me to consequences. Not a single trace of hesitation is there. And you know what... now my innocent heart is shivering like a dry leaf)

"ye kya tha Deni, ek hi saas mein kya kya bol diya apne?" Shifa almost cried but her husband chuckled.

(what was that Deni? What you have said in a single breath?)

"wo kehte hain na... Jaan ke badle jaan wese hi Urdu ke badle urdu!"

(Haven't you heard life for life... So urdu for urdu...)

"Aap bohot bure hain Deni, mujhe kuch bhi samajh nhi aaya..." she pouted and her husband sat beside her.

(you're so annoying Deni, I did not get a single word.)

"abhi aapko bohot kuch seekhna hai." he smiled while softly pulling her cheek.

(You still have to learn many things.)

"hmm... I know I'm imperfect but I wanna be perfect... Aap sikha denge?" she again pouted but Daniyal shook his head. "nope"

(will you teach me?)

"Then who'll?"

''Aapko pta hai Shifa, aap jesi bhi ho perfect ho, thoda bohot seekhne ki zarurat to sabko hoti hai aur wo waqt sikha deta hai."

(You know what, Shifa... You're perfect in the way you're. Everyone needs to be a little better than present and this work is done by time.)

''Deni."

"ji?"

"aap bohot achhe hain" she muttered without breaking eye contact with her husband who smied.

(you're so good)

"hmm... This is a matter of concern," he mutteted in a serious tone.

"what?"

"You need to be stable with your statements ... Decide at very first place if I'm good or bad?" he chucked and Shifa huffed.

"I'm sticking with the older statement, aap bohot bure hain." and she bounced off from the bed to restart the work, while Daniyal left the room, but not before pulling her cheek which were already looking puffed with fake anger.

(you're so bad)

Shifa glared at the door from where he left but smiled too. "Badtameez insaan" she huffed still smiling like an idiot.

(Illmannered man)

"Shifaaaaaaa... Mera wallet aur car keys dena." She rolled her eyes while picking up the required things and walked out of the room.

"Deni agar main na hu to aapka koi kaam nhi ho sakta." She passed not only his wallet and keys but his handkerchief too.

(Deni, you can't do anything properly if I'm not with you.)

"Shukriya, ahmaq aurat..." he pinched her cheek and Shifa glared at him

(Thank you, Idiot Woman)

"I'm not a woman... I'm just twenty-five."

"Oh, haan ye to mene socha hi nahi... Mazirat... Ahmaq ladki... Ab theek hai?" Asked Daniyal with a genuine smile and stressed on the word Girl, so Shifa did not noticed anything and nodded trying to show herself offended.

(Oh yeah... Why I didn't think about this? I apologise Idiot Girl. Is it fine now?)

"Ji theek hai."

(yeah fine)

"Iska matlab Ahmaq to ho..."

(It means you're Idiot)

"Ammi Baba... Dekh rahe hain aap apne bete ko...." Shifa fake cried while looking at the old couple standing near her but they were also laughing.

(Ammi Baba are you seeing your son?)

"Daniyal ..." Mr Kazmi slightly glared at his son, "Jaiye, aap late ho rahe hain," he ordered Daniyal.

(Go, you're getting late)

Shifa sigh and turned to go back to her bedroom but stopped for a moment and turned towards the door of the home to pluck a few leaves of aloe vera from the garden but she stopped after listening the ongoing conversation between Daniyal and Mrs Kazmi.

"Daniyal, Ye bachhi sach mein Ahmaq hai jo aapke itne nakhre dekhti hai koi aur ladki hoti na to..." Daniyal Didn't let his mother complete.

(This girl is honestly an idiot. Otherwise, no other girl would tolerate your this behavior)

"Koi aur nhi hoti... Ahmaq hai ya aqalmand, jesi bhi hai ye hi perfect hai." Shifa's heart skipped a beat after hearing Daniyal's statement. She couldn't imagine Daniyal saying what she listened to. And soon Daniyal hopped in the car followed by his mother and they left.

(There will not be any other girl in her place, )

Shifa forgot that she wanted to pamper herself to look a little better and come back to her bedroom.

Dear Diary,

One year back I wrote that I want someone who let me live like me.

The one who wants to make me better but won't force me to portray myself better than myself.

The one who will not desire me to be perfect and to be loved.

The one who will accept me in my most imperfect form.

All these qualities will make him perfect for me.

And today I can say that I got my perfect man. I love this man to the moon and back I wish he will understand my feelings soon.

_Shifa Daniyal Kazmi.

And she closed the diary while making an imaginary world with her husband.

<><><><><>

Hi everyone...

How are you all?

I hope you liked the chapter...

Should I again set the target of 150 votes or will you vote without even asking?

🤨🤨

By the way, will anyone miss me if I leave wattpad? (just a question, don't take it seriously )

_Naaz Jamal

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 81.5K 67
"This is Rumaan's child" I heard mama said. I didn't look up at her. I keep my head lowered. because I didn't have the courage to face her. "This is...
16.4K 1.2K 25
What's life, nothing but a void canvas which we have to fill with numerous hues. And once in a while we come across people who will taint the void ca...
27.1K 2.3K 38
[BLURB] "Well, now I'm back and I'm gonna drag you to court, you piece of shite," she said before passing a humorless chortle. "Do that and you're do...
502K 30.4K 46
Highest ranking, #1 in spiritual ( 10/7/2016 ) until ( 5/ 9/ 2016 ). How can you fix something that's already been broken, several times? I a...