Mystic Dark Veil

By helen__maze

In a world of magic, intrigue, and unexpected twists, follow the captivating journey of the Death Queen. Afte... More

Travel into novel
Situation around me
Orginal Story
The traitor
Scumbag Prince
The servants
In the Shadows of Deception
Found the traitor
Whispers of Deception: Unveiling Shadows at the Auction
"The Enigmatic Auction: Treasures, Potions, and the Trade of Souls"
Controlling the Untamable
Lusav- Bond
Empowered Helen Trains Lusav
Foxin's Secret Business
Black magic and evil beast
Helen's mall in novel
Brake's interest in mall
Palace invitation?
father ~daughter
Reports
Jannat being spied
Fearless Lady Defeats Assassins
The Deadly Game.
The curse
Unraveling Helen's Unexpected Smile
A Clash of Affections
Deception Unveiled
Duke Proposes Annulment
Reason for annulment
Helen and Clivat -Friends
Helen's doubts
Enter Magic Forest
Etlanta Family ;New Foxins
Star gazing - warning from duke
Renovation and sudden attack
Helen's first hunt
Captivating killing beauty
I will find you
Worst Enemy
A spy at the border
An abandoned weapon shop
old lady's daughter !
Unknown language and magicians
Ruperson magicians ?
First revenge on pervert
Revenge on 'The Baker'
A disguise in dress
The carriage man's story
Plans with Howard
Mr. Samson
Meeting Jeffery
I didn't feel like slicing thumbs.
Back to Helen from Jennifer
The last meal
Helen returns to Lusav
Punishing the arrogant maid
A contract formed
A new world before me
Magic Books: Dangerous Desires
A growing loyalty or obsession?
A future Ally or threat?
Lusav's true identity
A fragrant tea party
Congratulate the mistress?
Family downfall!
Marquesses Selgae!
A peaceful ride with him.
Synced heartbeats
A stir of emotions
A family dinner or a memory of mother?
Palace Infiltration
Enchanting garden encounter
Jannat is back
Training spot

Betrayal's Resurgence

513 16 0
By helen__maze

I see,then here is the money"

"Thank you... thank you, Young Lord," the old man beamed at me with a wide smile.

"Young Lord, here... here is your silver ticket," he handed over the precious item.

I left the building, clutching the ticket tightly in my hand. It was getting late, and I knew I should make my way back to the manor. As I walked, something caught my attention—a figure with a covered face sneaking out from the manor and heading towards a desolate area. Curiosity got the better of me, and I decided to follow.

"Heh! I didn't think I could catch the noisy rat so soon," a voice emerged from the figure.

The person met with a well-built man, and although their conversation was muffled, I could hear enough to eavesdrop.

"So, what is it that is so important that you wanted to inform our master right away?" the man inquired in a rough voice.

"Our young... miss... she... has changed. She... she... called all the servants to her room and interrogated them," a trembling voice whispered.

"What should I do if the young miss suspects me and Jannat of being spies? I'm only doing this for money. I don't want to risk my life," the voice continued, filled with fear.

"Heh, so that's the matter! Even if your young miss changes, she will still be that dumb villainess who can't even harness elemental power," the rough-voiced man scoffed.

"Oh, so they think I'm funny and useless," I smirked to myself.

With a swift motion, I descended from the tree, landing right in front of them.

"Hey, buddies. What's up?" I greeted them casually.

The young man, startled by my sudden appearance, drew out a knife. "Who the hell are you?" he demanded.

"Oh, boy, I am that useless maid you mentioned," I glared at him, my eyes piercing through the darkness.

The dresser trembled, realizing who I was. "Miss... Miss... I'm sorry... It's my fault... Please spare my life," he pleaded, fear evident in his voice.

"Are you an idiot? I could just kill your young miss now that the opportunity presents itself," the rough man threatened, raising his knife and lunging towards me.

My expression remained unfazed as I watched him approach. "Oh, man. Even if I am weak, it doesn't mean I'm too weak to deal with a rogue like you," I taunted with a smirk.

The air crackled with tension as our clash seemed imminent, each of us prepared to fight for our own reasons.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.1K 801 14
Synopsis: Zerhica grew up in a very wealthy family. She was used to a kind of life where she could get anything but all her life, all she ever wanted...
3.8K 389 49
Gifted to a monstrous prince and expected to fulfill his every whim, a nameless slave yearns for one thing above all else: her freedom. There may be...
199 7 35
In a time when power was key, violence was power, and betrayal was common, a war started between three kingdoms. A king who lost his crown, a king be...
5.5K 465 39
A cynical Necromancer with a terrible secret. An optimistic Crown Prince crumbling under the pressure. A talented mage living in the shadow of his y...