RED WINE INTERLUDE

By W0ND3RLUSST-

๐˜ข ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ-๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด. the stars organized a path for us. ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ค!๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๏ฟฝ... More

๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ง๐ž ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐๐ž .
๐›๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐œ๐กโ‹†
๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ ๐ค๐š๐ข๐ฌ๐ž๐งโœฉ
โ•ฐ๐‘๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘Ÿ | ๐‘”๐‘œ๐‘—๐‘œ
๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘”๐‘’๐‘™ ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘ก ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘›๐‘”๐‘  | ๐‘ฆ๐‘ข๐‘—๐‘–
๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘ก๐‘โ„Ž ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘ค | ๐‘ ๐‘ข๐‘”๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ๐‘ข
๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘™๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘ ๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘š๐‘–๐‘›๐‘’ | ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘—๐‘– ๐‘“๐‘ก. ๐‘ ๐‘ข๐‘”๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ๐‘ข
๐‘š๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก | ๐‘ ๐‘ข๐‘”๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ๐‘ข ๐‘“๐‘ก. ๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘˜๐‘œ
๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘”๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘’ | ๐‘ ๐‘ข๐‘”๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ๐‘ข
๐ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐šโ‹†
๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐œ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐š๐ง๐ž๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌโœฉ

โ•ฐ๐‘ ๐‘ข๐‘๐‘Ž ๐‘ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘๐‘–๐‘Ž๐‘™ | ๐‘˜๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘ข๐‘˜๐‘’

128 6 1
By W0ND3RLUSST-

The door swings open with a chime, sweet humming leaving from your plump lips as you blew your bubblegum and made it pop after it became big. Chewing on the gum, you wave at Tessai who grins back at you then at Ururu. Wondering where Jinta could've been, you feel a swift movement then arms wrapping around you as you get picked up from the ground a little. Not feeling freaked out, you could tell who exactly it was just by the hat on the ground. Smiling, you kiss his cheek as he places you down.

"Hi sweetcakes, what brings you here today?" Kisuke questions while placing his hat back on, grinning from ear to ear as you take your right earplug out. Pulling down your dress a little, you shrug.

"Just wanted to see you I guess?" Blushing at your words, Kisuke holds your right hand and tugs you to the back of the shop. "You have a new invention planned?" You question while finally seeing Jinta who was sitting on top of the fridge crisscrossed. Giving him a quick wave, he nods in acknowledgment. "You know it, but that's not why I'm bringing you here." Your brows furrow, wondering what in the exact hell are you about to get yourself into. Reaching a large white door, Kisuke turns to you, throwing a thumbs up as you fake amusement. "Close your eyes, sweetcakes." "Why?" "Just- please." Hearing such desperation in one word you sigh, closing your eyes while Kisuke waves in front of you. "Did you see anything, babe?" He questions, as he keeps waving a hand in your face and sticks his tongue out. "Clearly not, jackass. You told me to close my eyes." You say with a slight whine as he chuckles, "just checking, that's all."

Wrapping his hand around the gold knob, the sound of the door cracking open makes you wonder what he's doing. Feeling his hand wrap around your right, you follow behind him, notching the scarce light around you.

Before you could muster up a word, the lights flicker on as Kisuke approaches you. "Open your eyes." Listening, you gasp at the sight. You could tell that Kisuke had a cheeky smile behind you while his face turned crimson. Turning to him, you smile, brows furrowing as you immediately pull him into a tight hug. Lips pressing on his face, your red lip gloss stains his skin as you kiss him everywhere. Giving him one final kiss on his lips, his mouth opens softly, tongue pressing against your bottom lip. Opening your lips apart, your tongue slowly swirls against his as you smile. Left hand holding up his hat while his arms wrap around your body, your left leg lifting from the floor as the kiss deepens.

Easing up on him, he kisses your cheek and turns your body to the front, keeping his arms wrapped around your stomach. "Baby, this is so...I love you." You whisper, his heart melts to your words and how mellifluous your voice is. "I love you more, darlin'."

The room, as large as it is, had different sizes of bouquets of each flower you loved, even ones from Soul Society, which made you kinda question if he forced Ichigo to get them for you but you much rather ask that later on. You never realized the tears that were ready to fall to your chin or the fact your boyfriend had two ring pops in his hands. Yet he noticed each facial expression you had or the way your smile widened as you softly spoke to yourself saying each flower when you found one. He noticed the way your hands started shaking, rubbing your stomach and whispering sweet nothings in your ears to calm you down. He only forgot one thing, how quickly you become overstimulated like a kid in a candy shop. To keep you steady, he whispered in your ears as his warm hand rubbed you.

Then, you saw a big bouquet of plushies you wanted in the right back corner. You squeal loudly, as Kisuke chuckles. It healed him, unknowingly so.

Tugging on his hand, you pull him to the corner, staring in awe as he stares at you. His hat now covers most of his face, and you see a small card and then a teddy bear that was too familiar to miss. You smile and giggle, as the words "tadaaaa!" Leave his lips. Wearing a tuxedo, you raise a brow to Kisuke who shakes his head.

"I didn't...tell him to do that just so you know." He whispers mostly to himself as Kon starts to sing how much he loves you. "What now, you're gonna start dancing for me?" You mutter out while Kon just stands there. "I should be your favorite, I'm the reason why you and scarecrow over here are dating anyway. Don't I deserve attention too?" He says with a whine, Kisuke glares at him, "hey, I'm the reason why you exist." You laugh, holding onto the card. "Anyway, why are you wearing a tux?" Kon clears his throat, "I'll have you know I have a date today." You tilt your head to the left.

"With whom?" "Orihime." You and Kisuke eyes widen, staring at Kon in silence. Breaking the silence, you laugh in unison while Kon grumbles.

"Kon, I don't think Orihime is interested in you...in that way..." Kon once again ignores what you say, "she does too, she said she would like to watch a movie with me while we drink tea, and she...and she..." Kisuke and you lean to him, wondering what else. "And she?" You both query in unison. "You're right, she doesn't want a date, she wants to put makeup on me! A strong man! Me!" You glance up at Kisuke who does the same to you.

"Okayyy, Kon. I think it's best if you just try not to misread what Orihime says to you. You know she enjoys those things, plus I doubt she was even talking to you...I'm right, aren't I?" You asked while he huffs.

"Whatever, I'm going to go and find something to eat. I am a heartbroken man." Kon says while he sits on the table, pushing himself to the chair then takes the time to get down on the floor. "You'll see Y/n, I'm going to find a woman who wants a strong man like me." He says while pulling the tuxedo off and walking out of the room.

You look back up at Kisuke who can only shake his head. "Now that we have that out the way. I was thinking, maybe we should go and get lunch? Then after that, I'll let you get your nails done. Hm, sounds good?" He says while his hands show you the two ring pops. You smile and chuckle as he rips the package open from both of them. Placing one of them on your pinky finger and the other one on his, you both start to enjoy the candy while he allows you to walk out of the room before him.

"Damn baby, that dress looks good on you." Feeling his hand smack your ass, you yelp, smiling from embarrassment when you see Tessai. Kisuke pulls your dress down knowing how much you hate it when it rolls up on you, still keeping his hand on your ass, he softly rubs it while you both walk out of the shop.

Kisuke rests his left arm around your shoulder while your left hand holds onto his. Fingers intertwine as you both suck on the ring pop.

The soft hue of blue mixed with white from clouds that glow from the sunlight moved in what felt like a circle. You made out numerous images from the clouds, pointing at the sky as your glossed black platforms kicked the gravel, Kisuke smiles, as he says what he thinks the clouds are to him. It goes on for the next five minutes until you guys reach a busy plaza seeing a food truck not so far away.

"Wanna eat here?" He requests, you nod, letting him lead the way. Standing in the line, you wrap your hands around Kisuke's body, inhaling his scent, smelling like tobacco vanille. The weather was exquisite, with the soft wind as leaves scraped against the concrete.

People walking in pairs, alone, or in a group as they chat. You both already finished your ring pops a long time ago, yet the smell of greasy food being cooked wafts into the streets making your mouth water. You watch a girl grab her bag and shaved ice with mochi, watching the refreshing snack being placed against her mouth as her sun hat covers most of her face. It was understandable why so many people had kept their faces covered. It was the middle of summer, as the sun glazed the streets and sweaty kids playing around as families and teenagers walked to the beach or around places to find shade and enjoy each other's company.

Finally making it to the stand, a tall boy with a chef hat smiles at you. "Chad? What are you doing here? I never thought you would work at a food truck." You say as Kisuke looks at the menu. Chad shrugs, "neither did I, I just wanted to have a summer job. Plus it helps me with interacting with people, at least that's what Uryū says." You nod, looking at the menu with Kisuke. "Um, can I get ramune, strawberry flavored, and korokke?" You ask, Chad nods, while Kisuke starts to speak. "I'll have the same for the ramune and taiyaki. Thanks!" Chad nods once again, saying the total. Kisuke pays for the food and drinks while you guys go to the right side of the food truck to make space for other customers. "You know Kisuke." He hums, kissing your neck softly as you play with his fingers. "I'm really happy I came over to the shop today." Feeling him stop, you turn your head to him. "Why's that?" He breathes out.

"Because I got to see you, that's one and the second reason is that you did that sweet thing. I don't think you understand how much I needed that. But there's a question I have in my head that keeps racking in the back of my mind every time you do something so grand." His brows furrow, wondering if he did something wrong. "What's the matter, sweetcakes?" "I guess it's just how come you get to spoil me but I can't do it for you?" You say, sadness so evident in your words it slightly breaks his refixed heart. The one you took time to fix back.

He chuckles his slightly chipped heart away, kissing you on the cheek, as his hands rest on them. "Oh, darlin' don't get sad on me now. You do spoil me. Maybe not in the way I do but it still matters. Anytime I come back here from an assignment to mentor Ichigo and his friends you're there. Food in your hands, well crafted, homemade, and warm. Then with your love, the love letters, the small drawings you make of me. Not to mention, our lovmaking." He whispers the last part in your ear, which makes you giggle. "Baby, you spoil me so much you don't even notice it. Which is why I spoil you back. I wanna be the rock for you, just like you are for me. I mean shit, you literally take care of me on my sick days, when I get wounded. Give me words of affirmation when I feel like my inventions are bad. And even when I overwork myself, you're there. With your loving arms, and that soft stomach of yours l love to lay on. So don't get sad on me now, 'kay?" He says, his fingertip resting under your chin to make you look at him.

You nod as he nods with you. "I love you, and I'm sorry you feel that way. That's the last thing I want you to feel when you're with me. Okay?" You nod again, whispering okay. You start to chuckle to yourself feeling slightly stupid. "I don't know why I was feeling that way. I'm so embarrassed."

Kisuke, wraps his arms around you, letting you cover your face in his chest. "Oh baby, no need. Sometimes we forget things we need to be reminded of most. So don't worry. You spoil me so much. My special angel."

Chad places the food in a bag and places the drinks on the table. You turn away from your boyfriend, picking up the drinks while he picks up the food. Thanking Chad, you two walk away, holding hands while you both find somewhere to sit down and enjoy the scenery.

Finding a bench under a tree, you both sit down, opening the to-go boxes and popping the ramune open. Clicking the drinks together, you both take the time in silence to enjoy the street food and drink. It didn't take long to eat, though you fed ducks a piece of Kisuke taiyaki and that took a while as Kisuke took pictures of you on his phone.

After eating, you both decided to walk into the plaza to find a nail salon, which was not hard to find after seeing a big sign with pretty nails on it. Walking into the salon, your eyes go wide as you go to your second place of happiness. Your first would be the beauty supply store. Standing in front of a white large counter, a woman walks up to you, introducing herself with a pretty smile. Telling her what nail style you wanted to do, Kisuke nicely interrupts saying to get a mani/pedi as you deserve it. You agree and smile at him for that suggestion.

Picking out the nail colors, you decide to do a kawaii nail style on your fingers and a simple baby pink color on your toes. Kisuke sat down on a chair, watching you as you were in heaven. He enjoyed going to the nail salon with you because he would see how happy you got, and how excited you were to show him the progress of the nails and the finishing touches.

The same woman takes you to a pedicure spa chair. Placing your earbuds in, you start to play hoe cakes by MF DOOM, mumbling the rhythm to yourself as Kisuke chuckles at you.

"Man do I love her." He mutters under his breath, a blush taking over his face while you were oblivious to it. Just happy you have a man who makes you know there are no insecurities allowed in your conscience and who makes you feel like a queen no matter the day or circumstance.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.9K 440 17
โ requests are still open ! โž โŸถ ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ me and DA_RINA1 write one shots together ! more info inside the book ! ...
41.1K 2.6K 22
ษชษด แดกสœษชแด„สœ ๊œฑสœแดแด›แด แด›แดแด…แดส€แดแด‹ษช ษขแด‡แด›๊œฑ แด›แด‡แด€๊œฑแด‡แด… ส™ส แด›สœแด‡ ษดแด‡แดก ษขษชส€สŸ แด€ษดแด… สŸแดแด แด‡๊œฑ แด‡แด แด‡ส€ส ๊œฑแด‡แด„แดษดแด… แด๊œฐ ษชแด› โœจ COMPLETED โœจ 16+ __________________________________ แดฑโฟแต‰แตโฑแต‰หข แต—แต’ หกแต’แต›...
26.5K 668 25
โ˜†.๏ฝก.:* ๐˜ข ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ .๏ฝก.:*โ˜† ยฉglitterfreezed - ๐Ÿ‡ณโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ดโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ปโ€Œ 11, 2019 ใ€๐Ž๐๐†๐Ž๐ˆ๐๐† - slow updatesใ€‘ ...
64.3K 1K 43
I won't take any requests for now since I'm afraid that my lack of inspiration would delay them ^^; No lemons please and all the oneshots here are re...