Sweet as Honey (An OHSHC FanF...

By BubblesTheHippo

Honey meets a new girl. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Ch 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
BONUS!!!!!!

Chapter 6

4.6K 121 30
By BubblesTheHippo

His meaning of snacks turned out to be sweets. I guess I shouldn't have been surprised, but most of the snacks ended up down Honey's throat. We were crowding around at the kitchen counter, sitting on the bar stools and having some cake and tea. I sat down next to the twins, while Kyoya began writing in his black notebook.

"Rika-senpai," Hikaru said. "You know, when you were fighting Chika-chan..."

"You had a really scary face on." Kaoru said.

"Like what?" I asked. "Was I smiling?" The twins glanced at each other, communicating silently. They're good at it man.

"Yeah, sort of." Hikaru finally said with an unsure smile. "It looked like... you were ready to...um, Kaoru you say it!"

Kaoru frowned. "You look like you could murder someone."

Murder someone?

"Do you mean you saw bloodlust in my eyes?" I asked them calmly. I wasn't really surprised. My smiles had been a weapon during the gang years too. A smile while beating the crap out of someone could easily scare off the rest.

Made it so we didn't have to fight so many people. And the look of bloodlust... well beating people up would obviously result in some blood. I guess... Wow. I'm really demented, huh?

The twins nodded. I sighed.

"Aren't you going to tell us?" They asked in unison.

"Tell you what?"

"Why you've been fighting dirty for two years." Kaoru said.

"And why you try to act all prim and proper." Hikaru added with a smirk.

I had considered it since Kyoya already knew. And I figured they weren't the kinds of people who'd just go around blabbing. But I'd trusted Goofy, and this was where I was now...

"Nah. No thanks. Some other day," I replied.

"Kyoya knows, doesn't he?" Kaoru asked quietly.

Why were they still bothering me? Why didn't they go back to their usual harassment of Haruhi? Oh wait. Maybe that wouldn't be so good. Poor Haruhi. I feel for you girl!

"Of course he does. What does he not know?"

Hikaru grinned and chuckled. "That's true."

"Talking about me?" Kyoya asked, suddenly looming over us.

"Eep!" We squeaked. "No! Not at all!"

He smiled, adjusting his glasses. "Good."

Scary demon. Even though I trust him, he's still so scary!

"Want to try some cake, Ri-chan?" Honey asked, offering a slice of dark chocolate cake. Yes. I love dark chocolate!

"Yes! thank you, Honey!"

I took a bite of it. It was creamy and sweet and had just the right amount of dark chocolate's bitterness to it. "Mmm... Delicious!"

"Rika-senpai likes cake too huh?" Haruhi asked with a cute smile. I nodded, bouncing in my seat. "Of course! It's the best thing!"

"Isn't it?" Honey said with a wide grin while demolishing another huge slice of cake. It's great to eat some cake. I don't get to eat that many sweets at home anymore. Even if I could, it'd probably be some super light, small slice of fruit cake.

"Another slice!" I shouted, once I'd finished.

"Do you want to try a different flavor?" Honey asked.

"Yeah!"

This time it was a fruit cake, with peaches, strawberries, and mango!

"I love mango! It's my favorite fruit!" "Really?" Honey said. "I like strawberry best."

We kept chatting about food, moving from cake to ice cream flavors. Then we talked about cookies, chocolate, and how cupcakes just could not compare with cakes. We even talked about ice cream cakes which are really good!

Later, I left the kitchen and sparred with a dummy, as the rest of the Host Club continued talking and exploring Honey's house. There was no way I was going to miss this sort of opportunity. It was so much fun! God, I haven't fought in so long! Beating up a dummy feels great!

But then I was too full from the cake to do much, so I ended up lying on the dojo floor. Maybe I could come here another time just to spar and not eat cake. Then I could seriously spar. Yes! I decided I'd ask Honey if I could come over another time.

I headed out the dojo in search for them.

3rd POV:

"Rika-senpai is impressive." Hikaru said. "She ate a lot of cake too." Kaoru said.

Haruhi giggled in agreement. "Yeah. She could probably rival Honey-senpai."

The twins blushed at seeing Haruhi's cute smiling face.

"Who knew Rika-san was so good at martial arts, huh?" Tamaki said, walking alongside the others. They were on their way out the door.

"Kyoya, of course." The twins said, pointing at said smiling Host.

"Haruhi," Tamaki said, approaching the girl. "Can we go visit your house next? Please? Pretty please?"

"No way, Senpai."

And Tamaki was back in his dejected corner.

"Come on, Tono. We're leaving." The twins grabbed Tamaki and dragged him out the door. They waved goodbye and hopped into the limo waiting for them.

"Bye Honey-senpai! Bye Mori-senpai!" Haruhi said.

"Bye bye!" Honey replied with a big wave. And Mori smiled and nodded.

Rika's POV:

It took forever. Honey's house is so confusing! But I finally found the entrance, where Honey's dad was talking to-

Oh crap!

I darted into the closest room and peeked out of it carefully. Yup. That is most definitely a maid of the Hayashi family. I can tell by the uniform with all its absurd frills!

"Oh, what are you still doing here?"

I nearly jumped out of my skin. Luckily I managed not to scream. I let out a sigh of relief when I saw it was just Chika. "Oh my God, don't do that!"

He stared at me while I caught my breath. Then I smiled. "Hey, Chika-chan.

Could you do me a favor? You're here already anyway."

He frowned. "Why should I help you?"

"All you have to do is go get Mori and Honey over there," I said, pointing as discreetly as possible at the two standing next to Chika's dad. "Please?" I gave him my puppy eyes. "Pretty please with cherries and strawberries and mango pudding on top?"

His eyes widened, and he blushed. Aw, he's cute! He's probably a tsundere! OMG tsunderes are so cute! Wait, got to get my head out of the Otaku World.

"F-Fine! Since it's not too much trouble anyway," Chika said, turning away.

"And try not to attract too much attention, Chika-chan." I added with a smile.

thank you!" He nodded, huffing and walking straight to Honey and Mori. He grabbed the two by the shoulders and dragged them over. Yes, talk about not attracting too much attention...

I think I heard, vaguely, him saying, "Someone needs to see you two."

"Oh, Ri-chan!" Honey said, as the four of us huddled in the small room by the entrance way. "What is it?"

"Shh, be quiet." I replied, putting a finger to my lips. Honey nodded enthusiastically. "Okay. First, has your dad said anything about me sparring?"

Honey shook his head. "Nope! Don't worry. I told Father not to say a word!"

"Great! Thanks, Honey!" I grinned. "Okay, second: Where's everyone else?"

"They already left."

"What? Already? They didn't even say bye. Such meanies." I pouted. Oh well. I'd see them tomorrow anyway. "Oh and where's my uniform?"

"Oh, isn't it still in the dojo bathroom?" Honey said.

"Ohh. Yeah. Probably. I have to change back into my clothes before I leave. I can't let anyone from my house see me in this." I said, pointing at the white uniform I was wearing. "Can you please make sure your dad doesn't say anything that might risk... destroying my image?"

"You have an image?" Chika asked.

I frowned. "That's rude."

"Eh?" Chika said, looking flustered.

"Yeah, Chika-chan. You should apologize," Honey said, mirroring my pout. Chika glanced at the two of us, then at Mori, as if Mori could save him.

"Taka-nii," Chika said pleadingly.

Aw that's a cute nickname. I giggled. "Taka-nii. Chi-chan is cute like Honey after all."

Chika stared at me with big wide eyes.

"What are you saying?" He finally yelled then ran out of the room. Uh-oh. That might have just attracted attention to this room.

"Don't worry, Ri-chan! I'll go and distract the adults! Takashi will take you back to the dojo room and then back here! So you won't get lost!" Honey said fiercely and in all seriousness.

I nodded. "Okay. I leave this to you, Honey." I placed my hand on his shoulder, and we both nodded very seriously. It was like we were on some super secret special mission.

"Takashi," Honey said, turning to his cousin. "Make sure you protect Ri-chan!

With your life, if necessary!" Mori simply nodded. I grinned. He was going along with our little role playing game.

"Yosh! Good luck, Honey."

3rd POV:

"What was that about, Mitsukuni?" Honey's dad asked, when Honey returned to his side. "And what happened to Takashi-kun?"

"He's going to get me some cake. And I was just teasing Chika-chan," Honey replied easily. He didn't care if he was lying flat out to his father. He was going to protect Ri-chan's secret at all cost! Even if he didn't know what it was, he knew she would have a good reason for keeping it. Besides, he figured his dad would understand.

Rika's POV:

After changing, I followed Mori back through the halls to the front door. And they were still there! Well, I don't take that long to change, but they must have been talking for at least ten minutes!

"Ri-chan!" Honey said, when Mori and I arrived. He glomped me with a hug, startling me. I patted his head a bit, staring at the unfamiliar maid. Now that I thought about it, I didn't think I'd ever seen her before. Ah, well, I had just recently moved back to the main estate.

"Hello, Rika-sama," the maid said with a gentle smile. "Shall we go home then?"

I nodded. Honey let go of me. I bowed to him and his dad. "Thank you for your hospitality today, Haninozuka-san. And thanks, Honey." I said, grinning at the younger one.

"It's nothing, bye Ri-chan." He gave a big grin and a wave. Mori stood by his side, silently waving and nodding.

"Bye. See you soon," I stuck out my tongue. "Thanks again."

I followed the maid out the door. We walked down the driveway and to the limo... Wait, why do I need to ride the limo? Our house was like... just xxx feet away.

"Come on, Rika-sama," the maid said, gesturing at the now open limo door.

Okay. That is just weird. I started backing away. One, there were no umbrellas (for some odd reason, my parents had been quite adamant about me walking around outside with umbrellas ever since the incident) and two, there was no Azumi. Sure I didn't like her much, but I knew that she would never dare... hurt me. Or anything of the sorts.

This was plain sketchy!

"Rika-sama?" the maid said, with a tilt of her head and a hesitant tone. "Is something wrong? Are you feeling alright?"

"Um," I licked my lips nervously, taking another step back. Shouldn't I be good at lying? No. Not really. I suck at lying on the spot, impromptu. Being in a gang never really required the ability to lie well. "I think I just remembered that I left something back there. I-I'm going to go get it."

Then I turned and began running as fast as I could with those dumb brown school heels. Yes, they have heels but very small ones. They may make a fair dull weapon but are poor for running.

I heard footsteps behind me. Oh my God! What the hell is happening? I tore down the long driveway, hoping that whoever was chasing me would not catch up.

"Honey!" I started yelling. Gosh. Should I save my breath or start screaming on the top of my lungs? Arms latched around my waist. No!

I started screaming, thrashing in those arms as I was lifted off the ground. If I could just turn around... no. I slammed my head back, connecting with what I thought was someone's jaw. I heard a grunt. Ow. I think that hurt my head more than it hurt that person.

"Rika-sama! Please calm down."

Nope. I don't know this person's voice. I don't know-

A hand clamped onto my mouth, muffling my screams. Okay, this was definitely not cool. Now a handkerchief was heading my way, no doubt drugged, held by a white gloved hand. Another person? That maid? Oh my God!

"Ri-chan! Duck!"

Duck? How was I supposed to duck in this position? I ducked my head down, still wiggling around. And Honey's flying kick met with whoever was holding me.

I was immediately released, dropping onto the black concrete.

I gasped, on my hands and knees. Then I felt another person scoop me up. No way in hell was I- "It's okay."

Oh thank God it was just Mori. He put me on his shoulders and started calmly walking up the driveway, as if Honey was not behind beating the crap out of those...

I turned around. The maid was now on the ground, holding the handkerchief. She had her arms up in surrender. The other person was... holy moly! He was a buff and rather short dude with tan skin and black sunglasses on. And he was bald! He was dressed in a butler's uniform but no way would my parents ever hire someone like him! He had an odd scar on the top of his head too, shaped somewhat like a crescent moon. Who?

"Are you okay, Ri-chan?" Honey asked, running up behind Mori. I swallowed, wide-eyed, and nodded. The special Haninozuka security team or who knows what was now swarming the site and grabbing the two.

"Wh-Who are they?" I finally managed to say as we entered the home again.

"You don't know them?" Honey said. Mori set me down gently at the entrance. I took off my shoes and sat there, staring. Then I shook my head slowly.

"No. No, I've never seen them." I stared at my white-socked feet. I should call my parents and tell them about this. Or Kimiko. Or maybe even Azumi. But after seeing those people, I was scared of my own home. That lady had been dressed in the Hayashi maid uniform. How could she have gotten that? There were only two possibilities: she either was a maid of our house or she had gotten it from someone that worked for our house. There was no other way.

"Are you sure you're okay?" Honey said, kneeling next to me. He placed his hand on my forehead. "Come on, Ri-chan. Maybe you should go see the doctor." He tugged on my arm. No. I don't need a doctor.

I shook my head to clear my thoughts.

"Do you want to call your house?" Honey tried again.

I shook my head. "No. I... I don't want to go back now. That was really... scary." I stood up, grabbing onto Honey's hand.

"Doctor then?"

"Sure."

Honey guided me through his home to where their doctor was. I guess I wasn't surprised. There were probably frequent injuries from all the kendo, judo, martial arts, etc. practices.

"-probably going in shock." I blinked. What?

"Some rest should do." The doctor was saying. When did we get here? Why was I sitting here? Maybe I should go home. What if Kimiko was in danger too?

I stood up. "Honey, I think I should go home."

"What, why? Didn't you say you didn't want to?" He stood up next to me. Had he grown? Maybe he was starting to catch up to my height.

I sighed. "What if Kimiko's in danger? What if something happened?" "Get her some rest first," the doctor said.

"Want to take a nap, Ri-chan?" Honey asked cheerily. I shook my head. I was just staring at the floor, eyes unfocused. What was I doing here? Well, actually, I did feel a bit tired. Maybe I'll- no! Kimiko!

"Ri-chan." Honey's voice brought my gaze up to him. He smiled at me sweetly, extending an arm over, before all went black.

3rd POV:

Rika still hadn't woken up. Honey was getting worried. Maybe he'd pressed the pressure point too much. He'd only intended for her to get a few hours of rest. His dad had already called her parents, and both sides had agreed that it'd be safer, for the time being, that she stayed with them. Her parents had never seen either of the two (pictures had been sent) and were going to investigate this incident. They believed though that Kimiko would be fine. For reasons that Honey was not told, it seemed that if any of their children would be targeted, it was far more likely that Rika would be the one.

Honey now sat on his bed next to a dozing Rika. He played with her black hair. It was loose now, with her red bow lying near her head. He wondered what the bow was for. She seemed to wear it every single day.

"Ah." "Rika!"

Rika's eyes opened slowly. They focused on the blond haired boy in front of her. She yawned and stretched. She liked where she was. It was warm, cozy, and comfortable. But no, she should get up.

She sat up, running her hand through her hair- Her eyes widened. "My bow!"

"Here," Honey said, holding out the red cloth to her. She let out a sigh of relief, taking it back with a small smile.

thanks." She tied it around her wrist now. A safe place.

"Is it special?" Honey asked. She nodded. "Are you feeling better?"

"Huh? Oh." She looked at him and nodded. "Yeah." She smiled. But she was still tired. She wanted some more sleep. "Where am I?" She looked around the room. Some many stuffed animals!

"My room."

"Wow! You have a ton of stuffed animals!"

It was pink, not surprisingly, and the bed was filled with animals. Teddy bears, bunnies, dogs, cats, and every animal you could think of. Penguins, pandas, tigers, and even a raccoon.

"Here's Usa-chan!" Honey said, holding the pink bunny out to her. She smiled, taking it in her hands. "Where did you get Usa-chan from?"

"My grandma made it for me."

"That's cool." She smiled softly, playing with Usa-chan's hands. "She's very cute." She glanced at the stuffed animals. Then she picked up a nearby stuffed cat. "This one is cute too." Its light brown fur was super soft and almost curly.

"Do you want him?"

"What? No way."

"Y-You don't want Momo-chan?" Honey said with a horrified look. "Momo-chan is sad now." He pouted at Rika, knowing that would do the trick.

"Eh? No. I just mean, I can't take what's yours." Rika said, frantically denying.

"Says who?"

"Uh... well. More like, I don't need-"

"Momo-chan," Honey said, leaning down to the cat. "Rika-chan just said she doesn't need you." He looked back up at Rika. "Momo-chan is really sad now."

"Honey!" Rika said, giving up.

He grinned. "If you want to take Momo-chan, go ahead!"

"Really?"

"Yeah!"

"Okay then." Rika smiled. Then her stomach growled. "Um... heh. Is there dinner?" Honey grinned, seeing her flushing face.

"Yeah! Come on! Let's go eat! You can leave Momo-chan here for now. We'll come back up." He grabbed her hand and they ran to the dining room.

Wait. It finally processed in Rika's mind. She'd be staying over at Honey's?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.2K 1.2K 32
Who hasn't came across the host club? Luna Kikyo that's who. Its her first day at ouran high school and there's one boy who caught her eye. Guess wha...
246K 7K 30
He's quiet and so is she - maybe not as quiet as him. Hibiki Sadeki, a scholarship student everyone mistook as a boy, gets wrapped up in the host cl...
120K 2.8K 23
Blonde hair and blue eyes. The symbol of elegance. The Suou family is very proud about the beauty of the family. But does anyone remember Suki? The g...
622K 22.8K 41
We all know Mitsukuni Haninozuka, also known as Honey-senpai, right? Well have you heard of Tomoyo Haninozuka, Honey-senpai's little sister? A first...