Feel (18+)

By Non_Luv

Two completely separate lives join together. A boy, Aiden Anderson, who wanted nothing more than to party and... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Epilogue
Author's Note

Chapter 39

4 0 0
By Non_Luv

Aiden's POV:

Fighter planes. Out of everything that could be going on right now, planes with weapons on all cylinders are after us. Nothing could possibly get worse.

"Your captain is now turning on the self-defense mechanisms. Please get to your stations," A beep from overhead shook the plane slightly.

Suddenly, the room dimmed. Two large screens folded out of the ceiling and showed targets for the planes behind us. The seats were now pushed against the walls, and controls came out of the ground. I was hardly processing what was happening right now.

"Let's go Blondie, we need you too," Chaos gave me some ugly glasses to wear.

We all shuffled towards the back. Somehow, all of the rooms turned into one. Weapons and screens also covered the rooms around us. There was a big window showing the black jets inching toward us.

My feet wouldn't move. I was flabbergasted at the sudden change.

Snow called my name, but I was still processing.

"Give him a minute. It's a little hard to believe the jet just became a full-on weapon. Just make sure he doesn't faint," Chaos told her.

Finding my head again, they told each other numbers and things I didn't understand. I wanted to help, but at the same time, I didn't trust myself not to kill everyone in there.

Snow and Silence suddenly ran passed me back into the main room. I couldn't form the words to ask where they were going.

"You with us again, kid?" Shooter looked at me.

I nodded, "Yea...yea I'm here."

"Wonderful. Here's your job," He walked me to the back corner, "Their jet's main source of weapon is the bullets or the things that follow the target which I don't know what they're called. We'll call them..."

"Target bullets?" I suggested.

He shrugged, "Sure. Why the hell not? Anyways your job is to call out where and when they come out of the planes. Easy right?"

A loud screeching noise came from outside.

"SHOOTER!" Chaos yelled.

He quickly got into a small compartment to the side. I sat down in the chair and looked at all the buttons in front of me. Almost half of them were lit up, and 2 were red. Either Shooter made this seem a lot more simple than it looks, or he's trying to get me to panic.

I focused on the dots on a small screen. Just before I asked Shooter, two dots appeared next to each of the planes behind us.

"Bullets," I said without thinking.

Two machine guns came out of the sides of their planes. They started spinning at such a fast pace that I felt as if we'd die in the next 2 seconds.

"CAPTIAN!" Chaos yelled.

Our jet took a sudden drop through the air, grabbing enough distance away from the jets. I hated turbulence in a plane, but this was much worse.

From underneath the plane. It felt as if the ground was having such a big earthquake that it affected us too. I looked over at Chaos, and he was smiling so widely, I thought he had just lost his mind.

"We need to use this more often," He corrected the controls in his area.

The fighters appeared again in the air, but this time, Chaos was ready.

"Centered," Shooter exclaimed.

With that, Chaos pressed something to shoot out of our plane, right into one of their wings. The noise when it hit was so loud, it was like a grenade right next to my ear.

"I'm gonna be honest with you boys," Chaos laughed, "I might join the Air Force one day to shoot like this all the time."

"Keep dreaming," Shooter sighed.

The first plane slowly lost air, declining at a slow rate. But Snow and Silence were still nowhere to be seen.

Bullets were flying at what felt like our faces. The jet looped and dodged a couple more of Chaos's rockets, and we were starting to take damage externally. Too many noises from the controls were starting to make me panic.

"BULLETS," I said louder.

"Shit," Chaos reacted to the shots taken at our left wing.

"Where the hell are those two?" Shooter seemed to worry now. I looked around the door to see if they were there, but it was empty.

"You ever play Cod or Fortnite as a kid, Blondie?"

Chaos caught me off guard. I had only played it once over at Kingsley's house since those games weren't allowed at mine. "Yea, a good amount. Why?"

"You wanna shoot a plane?" He said.

That idea brought some weird feeling of joy into my chest.

I hurried towards him, and he told me to sit in the empty chair in front of Shooter. It's just like any other game I've played, and all I have to do is be consistent. We don't have enough bullets to last us long.

I didn't waste a second before sitting down. There was now a wheel and camera, and way fewer buttons. Learning the controls quickly, our jet did a couple more turns before steadying again.

It was obvious they were trying to crash us alive. Because by now we would've died, so that shows they still want something.

Controlling the wheel, I centered my target onto the opening.

Their shots came from above the clouds, and I was unable to see them till they lowered. A couple more bullets hit our plane, and I wasn't sure how many more it would take till we went down.

The belly of the aircraft peeked below the clouds, giving me a chance to center the shots.

"Get ready, Blondie," Shooter said behind me.

Once when the majority of the plane showed up, I pressed the button.

At least 30 bullets came out in under three seconds. There was enough knockback to surprise me. But most of them hit the plane.

The aircraft dove unexpectedly, right under us. He was completely out of our range right now. Our jet rose more and more to try and shake them, but it was like they disappeared into thin air.

"Wouldn't it be wonderful if they just left," Chaos murmured.

My eyes widened. I stood up, "Do you have a camera in here at all that shows all 360 degrees of the plane?"

"No...only in the captain's cockpit we do," He answered.

My heart raced. "They're under us. They found our blind spot."

I didn't waste a second and took off through the plane. Running as crassly as I could, I realized our plane was too still. We were an easy target now if they shot us from underneath. I barged into the pilot's door which jerked the plane a little.

"What the hell--

"They're under us!"

The singular jet rose from underneath us, flying straight up into the sky. Doing a loop down and towards us, the aircraft was heading straight for us without stopping.

Before the captain moved us out of the way, another aircraft came from underneath.

It was smaller, yet faster. It never stopped shooting the other plane, circling it like an animal. Smoke appeared from the bigger one. Even after dodging and moving, the smaller one never stopped shooting.

Soon enough, one of the wings caught fire. It fell at such a fast rate, there was no chance the people inside would live.

Looking closer at the people in the small jet, I smiled at the familiar faces.

"I'll be damned. They used it!" The captain laughed at his friend in the copilot seat.

But now I was confused. How the hell did they get another jet? They never landed? Was there one inside this jet the whole time?

I could hear Chaos cheering from the other side of the plane.

My mind could barely process what the hell just happened. I was in an actual dog fight in a jet. I shot missiles and bullets out, and we all were able to pull it off without getting anything caught on fire.

"Our left wing is smoking up," The Captain murmured.

I cursed internally.

I walked back to the room with Chaos and Shooter laughing.

"I would've NEVER thought. That the air classes would come in handy. And that was AMAZING," Chaos was practically jumping up and down. But it would've been much more different if they were just trying to kill us.

"Holy shit, that was cool," Shooter smiled. "And I'm shocked you didn't faint,"

I just smiled, "I was close a couple of times."

We chatted a bit more, slapping each other's backs and telling what was going through our minds. But I haven't even remotely processed what just happened.

I've only seen those fights in movies or video games. And yet it seemed so unreal that all of us just encountered that.

If I told anyone outside of the agency, people would truly think I'd lost it.

A couple of minutes later, Snow and Silence appeared from the door. We all laughed again, talking about the experience very few agents ever got to do. Chaos still was bouncing off the walls with adrenaline.

"Snow and Gentlemen," The announcer came on, "Thank you for your work agents, since you've helped keep the plane in flight, we can now reach your destination in 2 hours tops."

Everyone cheered.

"Unfortunately, it's hard to say if we'll make it all the way. We might have to stop for an emergency because one of our engines is fried well enough to give out completely. Please be cautious till we land at the sight. Thank you again."

"I heard you helped knock one fighter out of the air," Snow said.

The others were talking intently, so I wasn't the center of attention. "Yep, I did. I practically saved everyone in here."

"Really?" Her eyebrow raised.

"Yes, so I'd like a thank you," I refused to make eye contact while looking around the room.

"Mhm. Well, I think you should be thanking me instead. I did save you from being burnt up alive by the impact of the fighter in the captain's room. You would've died before you hit land."

"Why don't we thank each other at the same time?" I smirked

"You won't do it."

I put my hand on my heart, "You don't trust me? I really thought we were getting somewhere."

"I wouldn't even trust you with a pet fish."

I laughed, "Fair enough. But you'll trust me eventually Snow."

Something changed in her eye. But it was gone before I could register what it was.

_______________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

650K 17.6K 36
"𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐬𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐰. 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞. 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐭. 𝐀...
565K 19.6K 65
[+18]* NOW COMPLETE* Back Series Book 2 Dylan's been a good boy all his life but there's this insurgent flame that has been burning inside him and it...
50 0 10
Two boys (Hunter and Noah) get hired as undercover spies have hated each other for years but for a mission have to be in a relationship to infiltrate...
10.7K 758 47
Mysterious - Slow Burn - Friends to Lovers • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •...