GlitchDust

By adamabyss12

This is Glitchtale, but the beginning is different. Instead of Sans being his usual self, he turns into himse... More

Dusty Megalomaniac
EVEN DUSTIER/☜︎✞︎☜︎☠︎ 👎︎🕆︎💧︎❄︎✋︎☜︎☼︎
❤️DETERMINATION❤️
Your Best Friend
Continue
A Near-Horrific Visit
Dust
Ashes to Dust
Another Unwanted Visitor
Love
My Promise
Game Over
Justice
Animosity
Hope
Brav-Fear-Y
Twin Sanses at Near Death
Scoundrel
Dustbelief
Storyswap
Glitch and Abyss
Dusttrust and Seraphim
Bad Time Trio
Nightmare Beginning
Omega Timeline
FP!Frisk
Glitchkiller
A Glitched Thought
Demitale
Paper Crane
Trainertale
Last Breath/Last Genocide
Fatal_Error and Anti-Error
Attack on the Omega Timeline
Protect All
DustShift
Alternate Positivity Guardian
Royal Pain
Resting
Loading Fail(to keep)Safe
Let's Rock
Fearful Determination
Satsujinki
Endertale
Refusetale
Hollow Righteousness
Talk from the Void
The Punk and The Mafia
Dustbelief and Disbelief
Undertoad
LV20 Cross
The Strongest Error of All
Battle of God and Demon
MainFrame Battle
GlitchDust Sans Info
Purified!Dream Info
Tint
Rising Nightmare
Nightmarish Battle
Help
Something New
BROTHER
The Parasitic Ruler
Recovering
Help_Falls
Betty's Revenge
An Unlikely Alliance
Unusual Partnership
Getting Closer
100
Battle between Alpha Brothers
Judge, Jury, and Executioner
The Battle Within
Warlock
Mostly Back to Normal
An Invited/Uninvited Guest
Anti-Flowey
Void...
Fatal Error Fight
One Left
Problems
Faker
Chaos
Rematch
Coded Cosmic Determination
The True King
Infectious Abomination
Destructive Abomination
One More
A Hacking Creator
Concern in Wattpad

Unnameable

1.6K 34 105
By adamabyss12

"Why in the world did you touch the picture, Dream?!"

Dust shouted, as he and the others are going down into the portal that are bringing them someplace else. Dust cannot believe that Dream would do something as ridiculous as this, as they are all holding onto dear life on each other's hands, as they grasped very tightly onto each other, so that they do not let go and go into them portal's tunnel. They do not want to know what will happen if they do that, due to the fact that it will possibly be the worst mistake of their lives.

"Sorry about that. I didn't know it was going to happen."

Dust than looks at the other, and smacked himself in the head, clearly annoyed at this sort of fact that Dream would do something this careless without even asking about what the book does. What is really going on inside of his head right now?

The others kept on falling into the portal for several minutes, and than, they saw a portal open up on the other side, as they fell in, and they appear to be on another Outertale AU of some sort, and this one...this one appears to look normal...and this made Dust surprised that they are inside of an Outertale AU again, and it does not look like it's been changed. And unbeknownst to the group, there is already someone that had decided to do a bit of a surveillance across the Multiverse, and the person that had noticed them, immediately moves out to go there and see them.

When Dust and the others looked around, they are surprised, as Dust spoke out.

"What is with us going into Outertale most of the time. Like, with the exception of Dustshift, and possibly the location where we found Dream, although I have some doubts in it, we are inside of Outertale again. Like, how does this even work?"

Glitch stepped forward, as he than spoke out.

"You're telling me. Even I have no idea why it is that we are ending up in these situations."

Chara smiled a little bit, as she leaned next to Dust and spoke out to him.

"Well, even though we always go to Outertale, you being here makes it worth it, especially since you add to the scenery quite well, Dust."

This made Dust annoyed, as his face heat up again. Clearly, he has no way out of this Chara'a habit of flirting. Seems like she has taken a lot of flirting lessons for the Frisk of her AU, and it is really doing some real mental damage to Dust, although how much is very unknown to him. He just hopes it does not become way too much for him. Than, Dream looks around, as he looks at the scenery beyond him, and he feels something is very wrong with the Multiverse that they are in.

"Something is very wrong with this Multiverse."

Dust and the others looked at Dream, as Glitch than spoke out.

"Yeah, you sending us to the wrong Multiverse by pressing onto the picture is wrong, Dream."

But Dream than spoke out.

"No, it is not that. I mean the Multiverse that we are in, there is something not right about this Multiverse. It does not even feel safe out in the Open. In fact, it feels like we are in enemy territory, and we should be forbidden to even come to this place."

This made the others confused, as they looked at Dream with an expression of the fact that they do not understand how this is the case, as Chara than spoke out.

"What does that even mean? That this Multiverse is going to kill is if we stay outside and inside of this AU for to long of a time."

Before Dream can speak out, a voice spoke out to them. And it is a voice that they are familiar with.

"That is correct, and you are not supposed to be in this Multiverse, ever."

Than, the sound of a glitchy portal opened behind them, and the group turned around and prepares to see who it is that has came to them, as they looked, and they are shocked to see who it is that has arrived in the Outertale that everyone is now in.

Standing towards the group, it is none other than an Error, but this one is different, for his clothing had taken a bit of a change. Error wears a simple red shirt over a large, white overcoat that travels all the way down to his black shorts with blue stripes at the front. The white overcoat possesses a strange set of eyes, latched directly onto the overcoat. He wears a sky blue scarf over his neck, commonly curled over his neck.

And Dust, he can feel the power of this Error. It is enormous, even more so than even Error404 himself! He thought that Error404 is the strongest, but this Error, this version of him, it is even more powerful than expected! And everyone could feel the immense power of this Error as well, and they feel like that they can collapse at any moment by the power of this Error, for it is unlike anything that they have ever truly seen before.

As the group looked at him with cautious eyes, this alternate Error could tell that they are frightened, because of the fact, and in his awareness, their Error had been a destructive entity and is one of the most evil entities of all time. However, this Error is different, for he lacks the truly bad parts of what makes Error a threat in the first place, as he than spoke out to the entire group.

"At ease, people. I am not here to fight you."

Dust than snarled out.

"And you expect us to believe that? You are a version of Error, and we have seen what he is like, and you are not an exception to that rule."

But this Error than spoke calmly to them still.

"And so you easily believe in such as thing? You are in a different Multiverse, one that you have never seen before, and each Multiverse is different. I have seen your Multiverse, and I know of your Dream, named Shattered, and he became an evil entity, so why won't there be an existing Error that is good?"

This makes Dust a little bit conflicted, and admittedly a little bit unsure of what to think, but when he looks at Error's eyes, he can tell that this Error is not lying. He wants to deny it, but he knows that denying stuff is the most pathetic thing to do. And so, with a deep breath, and some easing on his mind, he changes his thoughts, and he puts away his Scythe, as he spoke out.

"Okay, I have no idea how to defend against that."

Error smiled, and for a destroyer, the smile is a very odd smile, as he than spoke out.

"Glad you aren't that idiotic. Many people always assume the worst of me without even getting to know me. It is nice to see you are different from the others."

This made Dust confused, as he is unsure what to think of this Error, and Glitch is even a little bit spooked out by this Error, but he than spoke out.

"Let us speak in the Anti-Void. And than, once we are inside of the Anti-Void, we shall talk a little bit with another person, who is with me."

Dust than looked confused, as Error spoke out.

"Follow me, and quickly, before he finds out you're in Outertale."

This made the others a little bit uneasy, as they do not know who Error is taking about, as well as with the 'he' person. But whatever it is, it is making Error a little bit worried, as the group than decided to go and follow Error into the Anti-Void, as the pierce closed behind the group, as Dream went into the Anti-Void last.

As the group followed Error, Dream looks at Error, and he can tell that this Error is genuinely on the side of Good, despite the fact that he is a destroyer. Why in the world is this version of Error a good guy inside of this very mysterious Multiverse? Well, the different Multiverse is very mysterious in its own ways, and this, Dream is not actually surprised at this. And so, Dust and the others continue to follow this Error inside of the Anti-Void, and they are a little bit unsure of what is about to happen to them. All that they know is that they are possibly in for something that is of immense importance and something that they will need to take seriously. After a little bit of walking, Error appears to be taking to someone.

"Hey, I manage to find some new Multiversal Visitors. Think you can help them with something?"

Than, another voice spoke out to the AU Destroyer.

"Hang on a moment."

Than, the sound of waking is heard, and the group looks to see who it is that has decided to come and look at the group that is before him, and needless to say, the person is something that the group are very shocked to see.

There is another Sans that is with Error. This Sans wears a long white jacket, with a hood that reaches to the back. He wears pink shoes that have lost almost all their color and a white shirt too. He wears black sweatpants that have a vertical blue stripe on each leg. His jacket has a fluff on the hood.

The group are very surprised at the sight of this Sans, and Dust actually can sense the power of this is Sans. While it is not as powerful as Error, it is still very strong, and it is enough to give even Error404 quite a very hard time himself, and that is not something that you can see everyday.

The group stepped back, as they felt a little weary of this Sans, except for Alpha, who can tell that this Sans is a very friendly and important Sans, as he stepped forward, before he than spoke out.

"Who are you, if you don't mind me asking?"

The other Sans looks at Dream in the eyes, as he spoke out.

"You must be Dream, the Guardian of Positivity, correct?"

Dream nodded his head, as he stepped back a little bit, but he held his ground, and than, the other Sans spoke out.

"I am Alpha. I am the first protector of the Multiverse. I see all of ton are acquainted with Error404, my brother."

This made everyone surprised at what it is that Alpha said, minus Dream, who does not have an Error404 Sans nor an Alphatale inside of his own Multiverse, as Dust than spoke out.

"What? Error404 is your brother?"

Alpha nodded, before he than spoke out.

"Yes, and he's my oldest brother. And admittedly, he had missed me for a very long time."

This made everyone surprised, as they did not expect the fact that Error404 Sans, the God of the Multiverse, had a younger brother. But they did see that there are some AUs that can have other Sanses as brothers, such as Dreamtale, so it really is not a big surprise to say the least. But than, Dust spoke out.

"Umm...what kind of Multiverse are we inside of? From the looks of things, it seems that we are forbidden to enter this type of Multiverse for an unknown reason."

Alpha than spoke out.

"Well...you aren't wrong, because this Multiverse is way too dangerous for people such as you, especially those at this Dream's currently level. For starters, one difference is when it involves Error."

This made the group confused, as they have no idea what separates this Error from the Error that they know of, that they have fought against. Than, Alpha began to speak out to the group.

"Unlike the Error that you know of, who destroys AUs because he thinks of them as an abomination and is disgusting to look at, this Error is forced into becoming a destroyer, and became a puppet against his will."

This shocked this group immensely, as they are not expecting for something such as that, as Error than spoke out.

"Yeah, I know that all of you are disbelieved at this information, but if you can allow me, I can explain it to you."

Although the group is unsure, Dust than stepped forward and spoke out.

"Tell us."

This made Error feel a little bit relieved, as he than spoke out to the group.

"It all started many years ago, with a goddess named Fate. She had seen the Multiverse itself, where Undertale had came an, and saw that it is far too empty, and thus, she wanted to find a way to create more. After a little bit of thinking, she used her power to bring forth creator, and it is a creator that you are aware of. His name...is Ink."

This stunned the others, as they are not expecting for Ink, or rather, this Ink, to have become a son, as Error continued.

"Ink was born for the sole purpose of filling up the emptiness. She whispered to him lovingly, telling him that there was limited space and he could create, but only up to that limit if he didn't want the multiverse to collapse. But Ink, being so ignorant, forgetful, and not to mention becoming very, very stupid, he went on a creating spree, filling the multiverse to a dangerous point. For you see, unlike many other Multiverses, where it has a limitless space, this Multiverse has a limit to how many Multiverses that it can contain. And because of this, when too many universes exist at once, they get crammed together in the limited space of the multiverse and continue growing until the eventually bump into each other and pop. Like bubbles in a container. Fate adores Ink, and fails to reach him or to make him stop his behavior. And so...she decided to bring me into play. But in order to do that...I had to be taken from my AU, and be brought into the Anti-Void. When she put me in, she screamed my purpose, and the voices of the Anti-Void appeared, and plagued my thoughts. When all of that happened, the screams of fate, and the voices of the Anti-Void, combined with being exposed to the Anti-Void itself, it corrupted me into becoming who I am now."

This made everyone stunned, as Dust than spoke out.

"So...in this Multiverse, even though you both don't switch positions in your purposes, you both switch, alignments?"

Error nodded his head, as he than spoke out.

"Correct, even though I never wanted to be a destroyer in the first place. But, too save the Multiverse, I had to fulfill my duties. But it is the worst duty that I had to do in my life. Because I had been tortured, not only by Fate, but by the other AU residents as well, when I had been subdued for a while. My limbs are ripped off, I was poisoned, my rib cage was crushed, my bones were shattered, I had been blown to bits, and I became hated by most in the multiverse. But than, Error404 came into my life. When I found out that he has suffered like I had, having his own AU he destroyed and suffering from loneliness...I took it upon myself to become his apprentice."

This made the group confused, as he spoke out.

"Wait, Error404...has an AU?"

Error nodded his head.

"Of course, it is known as Alphatale, the very first AU in existence. But that is all I can say. Moving on, I made a deal with Error404. In exchange for helping Error404 with restoring his AU, he'll help me with freeing me from Fate's control. But first, I needed to study hard on what Alphatale is, and he trained me in my powers. He taught me everything that he knows, and he taught me some new techniques, such as his God Ray techniques, he taught my new sets of strings, he did all that he could for me. And each day, I grew more and more stronger, and since I do not need to sleep, I trained endlessly. I grew more and more powerful and Ink also trained with Alpha himself, although that was Ink's worst mistake."

Alpha looks down a little bit at the ground, feeling a little bit embarrassed and ashamed at what he had done, as Dust spoke out.

"What do you mean, worst mistake?"

Alpha than spoke out.

"When I decided to train Ink, I was very...cruel and relentless when it came to his training, to the point where he even suggests Ink to stop using vials entirely because  in the way I saw it at that time, they made him unable to do his job. And that...that was a very big mistake on my part."

But Error scoffed, as he than spoke out.

"Oh, please. He deserves it, because if not for him, I would not have looked like this. Anyways, being with Error404 and living up to his expectations is not an easy task, and admittedly, they are insanely hard. I only got through to the bitter end because of Fate giving me immorality. And in turn, I had to face off against some other people, such as Infected, and I even had to battle against Alpha himself, along with Ink, though now I won against Ink even more, because of how hard I trained. And than...one day changed everything. A few entities from the Book of Eyes arrived, and began to wreak havoc onto the Multiverse I resided in."

This made the others stunned, as Glitch spoke out.

"What do you mean that there are entities that came out from within the book?"

Error than spoke out.

"The Book of Eyes is more than just an object that travels to suffer Multiverses, it is also a gateway to a realty above the Multiverse called the TransVoid. And residing there are entities called Beings, that consume whatever they can in order to thrive. But one of the most dangerous entities that exist in the TransVoid, are Unnameables. They are entities that are formerly Beings that grew to a certain level to obtain this form, or killed and absorbed an Unnameable's life force in order to become Unnameable, and are the most dangerous entities to encounter, due to, not only their immense power, but because they are extremely manipulative. The Multiverse tried to fight against the Unnameable, and a couple of the other entities that appeared along with it, but they did not stop it. And so, in order to stop it, me and Error404 imitated a transformation that would be able to kill the Unnameable.

And it worked. We were able to kill the Unnameable. But the drawback for this transformation...is that when it is over, it will kill one of the components that made the Transformation happen in the first place. And at this case, me. It killed me for real, as my Immorality had been pushed to the limit, and thus, this time, it was unable to save me."

This made everyone stunned, but they also feel a sense of pity for Error, due to the terrible life he had to go through, all because Fate could not even be strict on her own child she made, which would have saved countless lives. And than, Chara spoke out.

"But...wait a moment...if you said that you had died...how is it that you are alive now? How did you even come back?"

Error than looks at Chara, as he spoke out.

"Well...about that...when the Unnameable had died, or at least, the body of the Unnameable, it is able to use its own physical form to make a biome of some sort, and during this time, the biome has a very large tree that houses the soul of the Unnameable. And inside...I was forming inside of the tree itself, reborn, and infused with the Unnameable's essence. When I awoke, the Unnameable tried to consume me, but I escaped, and busted out of the tree, which fell into another reality, called the MainFrame, and it resulted in my right arm having eyes in the first place. Which is why I became as powerful as I am in the first place, which is what you see me as now. And ever since that day, I had protected the Multiverse, and everyone knew the truth. All of the denizens of the Multiverse felt guilty, realizing that I was truly a good person all along, and they had harmed me. Understanding the fact that they had been manipulated by Ink, I forgave them easily. And all of this happened a couple of years ago."

This made the others feel sympathetic, but they are also surprised that Error was easily able to forgive them in spite of what they had done. But it seems that he is too selfless and kind to do anything really bad. And than, Dream spoke out.

"But wait...if that is what happened to you...what happened to this Multiverse's Ink? And more importantly, what happened to me?"

Error looks at Dust and spoke out to Dream.

"Well...for you...I have no idea what happened. Your backstory, along with your brother's somehow change, and you became newer versions of yourselves, called Dead!Dream and Dead!Nightmare, and both of you have became corrupted. And as for Ink..."

but then...a puddle of paint appeared into the Antu-Void, and Dust looked down, as he spoke out.

"That's bad, isn't it."

Error looks at Dust and spoke out.

"Yep, it is."

Than, the group fell down through the Paint Portal, as they all went into where a former creator is at. They fell for about half a minute, and than, they appeared at the other side, as Error grabbed onto the group with his white strings, and landed onto a piece of land, within multiple doors and sheets of paper stacked on each other, but in separate stacks. Dust than looks around, as he than spoke out.

"Where are we?"

Error spoke out.

"The Doodlesphere. Ink's Home Dimension that he had created. And it looks like he had brought us here."

As Error looked around, a voice laughs out.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!"

The group looks up, and sees a White Blur coming down from above, as it than crashed down into the ground, and caused a powerful shockwave. This made the group step back and brave through the shockwave a little bit, as they looked to see who has arrived. The smoke cleared, and everyone, except for Error and Alpha, are shocked at what they are seeing.

Having appeared to the group, is this Multiverse's version of Ink, but he is far to different. He is wearing clothes that are all white, but do look similar to his original clothes, and has a black paintbrush handle with a white brush. The eyes are also different. Not they are no longer changing. Now they are a poisonous purple color. And they way he smiled at this is...disturbing. It does not feel like the cherry smile you see on Ink. No, it is the opposite. It feels more cruel and insane.

The group stepped back, as Ink spoke out.

"Well, well, well...it seems you made some new friends, Error, friends that I can take!"

Than, Dream spoke out.

"Ink...oh gods! What have you done to yourself?"

Ink smiled, as he turned to look at Dream, and spoke out.

"Why, hello Dream, my old friend, it is so nice to see you again!"

Dream was horrified, as Error than spoke out.

"That is not Ink anymore. Remember how I said that the Unnameable has his soul in the tree? Well, Ink went into contact with it, and took the soul, and now...this is what you are seeing. Now it is Ink's turn to become a destroyer, while I became the protector."

The group was horrified that this Ink would do this. They looked at Ink, who than lunges at the group, in an attempt to consume them, but them, Error appeared in front of the corrupted creator, and punched him hard, sending him backwards at the force of the punch, as Ink snarled.

"Ghhh...fuck you!"

Okay, Ink never swears. He is always squeaky clean. Error smirked, as he than spoke out.

"Bet your momma Fate must be so proud of you becoming a Destroyer. How does it feel to break her heart, if she even has a heart?"

This made Ink furious, as he shouted out.

"How dare you, you bastard!!"

Error smirked, as he than spoke out.

"Alpha, protect the group."

Alpha nods, as he than went next to them, and prepares to use his powers, in case Ink decides to go and attack them. Error glared, as he steps forward, his hands in his pocket, in a similar manner to Error404, whenever he gets angry, since he has taken lessons from Error404 in how to remain calm, while also using his anger in a fight against the enemy. It is a shame that Ink was never taught the same.

Error than stared and faced against Ink, who than raised his paintbrush and goes out to fight the former destroyer, now the true protector of the Multiverse. Error and Ink stared, before both than charged at each other in insane speeds. They clashed with immense force, as Error and Ink fought against each other, neither Sanses holding back on their immense might. Paintbrush against Error's fist, results in a powerful shockwave, and Error than pulled strings out of his eyes, but these ones are red, like Fatal_Error's red strings, and when they wrapped around Ink's neck, they burned.

"AAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!"

Ink felt immense agony from this attack, as he than sliced off the strings, before snarling in pure rage, as he attacks him. He turned his arm into a glass ink blade, as Error then made a sharp red bone, which he than used against the arm blade, and born weapons clashed. Ink was able to stab Error in the chest, but Error than stabbed Ink in the head, not that it is able to kill him. Both leapt back, as Error than summoned Green Strings, and drained the HP from Ink, healing his wounds. Error smiled, as he than points his finger at Ink, and charged up an attack.

"Glitch Ray."

He fired the Glitch Ray, and it is very large, more larger than even the God Ray. It struck at Ink, and damaged him very severely. This made Ink feel pain unlike anything he has ever seen before. But he survived, as he rebuilt his body, thanks to his soul improving his immorality, which Error has the same, but wit the Unnameable's Cosmic Essence. Ink now flies into the air, as Error does the same, and they both began to fly and strike at each other, as the group are stunned at what they are seeing.

Error than fired an Error Blaster, but Ink fired his Ink Blaster, and both attacks collided. But Error than pulls his sleeve, and reveals the eyes on his right arm.

The eyes instantly opened, and a powerful flash of light occurred, as it blinded Ink temporarily.

"AGH!!! MY EYES!!"

Error than leapt at Ink, and grabbed him by the scarf, and swung him down to a piece of land that is below them, as Ink crashed into the ground, as Error floats down, and he narrowed his eyes at Error calmly. But than, laughter was heard, as the smoke is gone, and it shows that Ink is fine, as he is staring at Error and grinning.

Ink smiled menacingly at Error, his paintbrush behind him, sitting on a rock with a twisted smile on his face, as he than spoke out.

"Do you honestly think you have a chance to take me down, you pathetic bastard?"

Error held his scarf in his hand for a little bit, as he than spoke out to Ink.

"Yeah, I kind of do."

Error and Ink than fought against each other again, as neither of them are holding back, and needless to say, Dust and the others are shocked. It is one thing for Error404 and Bill in action, but this...this is beyond what they are both able to do, especially against these 2 versions of Error and Ink. Error grabbed onto the Paintbrush with his left hand, which made a powerful shockwave upon impact with the hand itself, while his right hand began to bulge a little bit, before tentacles burst from the arm, and wrapped around Ink's body, and crushed his body badly. And than, black electricity erupted from the tentacles, as Ink screamed in agony.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!"

Seemingly from the electricity, the bones of Hollow!Ink began to crack and break, as Error held onto the Corrupted Creator, before Ink than made a third arm from the back of his head, and punched Error in the face, forcing Error to let go after a little bit of punching and throwing him. Error than crashed to the ground, as he than stood up, and looked at Ink, as Ink snarled.

"YOU WILL PAY FOR THAT, YOU FUCKING BITCH!!!!"

He than leapt at Error, his face splitting opening, revealing a circular row of teeth, spinning and looking like a meat grinder, as he tries to attack Error, when a golden positivity arrow appeared beside Ink's head and exploded, sending him to the side and into a piece of rock. This made Error stunned, but than, he saw Dream having appeared, bow and arrow in hand, as Error spoke out.

"Dream, what are you doing? Stay out of this fight, he is way to powerful for you!"

But Dream shook his head, as he spoke out.

"No, Error. It may be your duty to stop him, but as Ink is my friend, I feel like I should not hold back on how I feel towards him."

Error looks like he wanted to argue, but Ink than crashed out of the wall, and landed in front of both Error and Dream, as he spoke out.

"So...you're going against me too, Dream?!"

Dream narrowed his eyes, as he took of his hood, and his hood reveals that his crown is now floating in the air, almost like a Halo, making Dream resemble an Angel. Dream than held out his hands and summoned his Daggers, connected this time with a cable, and not with strings, as the Daggers are longer, sharper, and are glowing golden, along with the symbols on the dagger that are glowing cyan on the handle.

"Allow me to take over for this."

Error wants to argue, but seeing that Dream will not back down, he sighed.

"Fine. But be careful."

Dream nodded, as he stepped forward, and he than vanished, making Ink confused, until Dream appeared behind Ink, and slashed him on the back, causing immense agony.

"AAAGGGGGHH!!!"

Than, the back formed a mouth and tried to consume Dream, but he flies out of the way, as he than summoned Golden Chains out of nowhere, as Dream shouted out to Ink.

"How dare I, turn on you?! How dare you, turn against the Multiverse, and attack all of the innocent lives that lived there?!"

Ink smiled, as he spoke out.

"So what about that, they are just simple little people, nothing more!"

Dream snarled, as he than slashed Ink in the face, chasing Ink to cry out in more agony, as Dream punched him, as he shouted out.

"You think of nothing of them! They are nothing more than slaves that you can order around, and it always is about you! About your entertainment!! You even made Error unable to have a normal life, and made him the way that he is!! You are not protector at all, you're not even my friend!! You are a truly evil destroyer!!! Error did not deserve to go through the torture that he had been out through, instead, you deserve it!!!"

Dream continues to shout, as he continues to slash and stab at Ink, and it made Ink furious that Dream is standing up for Error, as he than shouted out.

"You know fucking nothing!!"

Ink made arm blades and clashed against the Daggers, as Dream flared, his eyes flaring dangerous, as he shouted out.

"I know enough!!"

He than kicked Ink back, as Ink stumbled backwards a little bit, and than leapt up at Dream to try and attack him. But Dream made a dome of positive energy, and the dome is now far stronger than ever before, but Ink is able to pierce and damage it as easily as Nightmare can do it. Dream narrowed his eyes, as he looks at Ink, before speaking out to him.

"You will pay for what you have done, you monster."

Ink snarled, as he punched the force field with all of his might, and shattered it, as Dream flies down. And than, as Ink is catching up to Dream, Error intervened, as he punched Ink in the face, and resumed his fight against Ink.

As the both of them clashed and fought back and forth, Dust than began to go through the pages, and makes an attempt to find his Multiverse.

"Come on, come on! Where is it?"

Alpha looks at Dust and spoke out to him.

"What is wrong, Dust?"

Dust looks at Alpha and spoke out.

I'm trying to find my Multiverse so that we can get out of here."

Alpha than spoke out.

"Allow me to see."

Dust nodded his head, as Alpha than looks at the pages of the Book of Eyes, and he than began to look carefully at the pictures, in order I see which one is the one that this Dust had went to. After a little bit of flipping through the pages, he is able to find one.

"Found it."

Dust looked confused, as Alpha than pressed onto the picture, and than, the book began to glow, and Dust realizes what is about to happen next.

"Uh oh. Should not have pressed it now."

Dust than made Purple Webs appear from his fingers, and wrapped it around his group, his Pokémon, and Dream, who landed next to him. Error looks at the group, and realizes what is about to happen, tries to grab the boom and give it to Dust, so they do not get transported to the other AU, and Ink, he shouts out

"OH NO YOU DON'T!!"

He looks and realizing what is about to happen in horror, he prepares to fire a Glitch Ray, but Ink grabbed him, and before anyone knew it, the Book of Eyes glowed, and everyone vanished, as they are now going to be transported to the multiverses that Dust has been residing in.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.3K 1K 39
Y/n was and/or is a very sweet child, unfortunately for them they weren't treated very well by their mother or father, Y/n was abused and didn't have...
16.6K 540 20
{COMPLETED} It has been just two weeks since the event that changed Papyrus' life forever. Too late, it seems, he realized what he had. And now that...
88.6K 3.8K 31
Aliza has created another reset only this time she isn't facing the horror house alone. He older sister has joined her, however her older sister does...
1.8K 82 9
"I am no ordinary "Sans" you see. My name is Forbidden. And this name is my whole existence to the different world that I once came from. I should s...