Soulmate

Da SnowWhite1309

A soulmate is a person with whom one has a feeling of deep or natural affinity. They aren't literally suppose... Altro

Characters
Characters Aesthetic
1| Soulmate
2| Groove
3| Mr. Scottish
4| Accident
5| Coma
6| Agent Conner
7| Nightmare
8| Hallucination
9l Ghost with amnesia
10| Back to Groove
11| Scabby bassa
12| Fantasize
13| Knight Corporation
14| Nine lives
15| Bill guy
16| Miss Blondie
17| Thalassophobia
18| Home
19| Geek
20| Hoodie guy
21| Cockburn
22| Playing with souls
23| Murderer
24| Guilty
25| Hearing
26| Victory
27| Almost died
28| Scotland
29| Fiancée
30| Bath Talk
31| Dinner
32| Rosa
33| Jet Lag
34| Dolina
36| Tour
37| Neil
38| Sleepover
39| Boo
40| Sir
41| Summerhall
42| Dungeon
43| Lake
44| Phoenix
45| Awakening
46| Broken
47| Graveyard
48| Past
49| Wild Night
50| My Soulmate
Playlist

35| Garden

1.4K 89 15
Da SnowWhite1309

Whirling on my heels towards the balcony, I saw Angus sitting on the concrete top rail with his one leg dangling and a joint in his hand. He had his eyes narrowed as he scrutinized me.

"No one," I answered nonchalantly.

"Ye were talkin'."

"I wasn't."

"Ah saw an' 'eard ye." It was clear from his red eyes that he was high. "Ye said Fin."

"You're just imagining things."

"Naw, Ah'm nawt."

"Angus... I think you're too high to pay attention this early."

He burst out laughing and hopped off the railing.

"Seriously? That'z the best ye com' up widh?" He put the joint in his mouth and took a deep inhale as he stalked toward me.

The way his dark brown pupils darted over my face made me alert. I knew it was better to leave him.

"I'm starving." Stepping away from him, I turned around. "I'll just go-"

"Whit'z the rush, Bonnie?" He placed his hand on the wall, blocking me.

The f**k Bonnie?

"Excuse me?" He blew the smoke on my face, making me scrunch my face.

Disgusting sh*t!

I was about to slap the crap out of him but halted when he said.

"Finlay has always been into Redheadz." I flickered my eyes at Finlay, who was throwing daggers at Angus. "Naw doubt he got lucky widh ye."

"Uh yeah... Now if you'll excuse me-"

"Whit did ye see in him?" He snorted. "The guy has nothin'."

"What's that supposed to mean?" I squinted my eyes.

"We took him in an' still he waz an ungrateful bawbag-"

"Enough," I growled. "I don't know what the f**k you just said means, but I can tell you Fin is nothing like that."

"Poor Bonnie." He cracked up. "Ye dinnae ken him."

"I don't need your opinion." I snarled.

"Ah... Feisty." He smirked and leaned closer to my face. I took a step away from him and stopped when my back touched the wall.

"Angus..." I gave him a warning glare, but he didn't stop.

"Now Ah get why he likes redheads."

I glimpsed behind him and saw Finlay's jaw clenched as he fisted his hands. Even with Angus getting in my face, I couldn't help but noticed how alluring Finlay looked.

"Hot attitude, killer body, sassy mouth." He licked his lips and darted his eyes to mine. "Ah wonder whit else ye could do widh it-"

Abruptly, the joint in his hand flamed up. Angus let out a shrilling scream and dropped the joint.

"Bloody f**k, whit waz that?" He shook his hand vigorously as he bounced back.

Ladies and gentlemen, that was jealous Finlay.

I stared at Finlay as he calmly watched confused Angus cursing and hopping on his toe.

"Let's go." Finlay jammed his hands in his pockets and walked.

"You should put a burn cream on it," I said to Angus as I rushed after Finlay.

Angus's brows dipped into a frown as he watched me turn around the corridor.

"What was that?" I asked Finlay when we were away from him.

"He called me a Bawbag." He shrugged.

"So you burned him?"

"He was also being inappropriate with you." Finlay halted in his steps and looked at me intensely. "He needed a lesson."

My stomach clutched either from the fluttering butterflies or the starving rats.

"Madame." I flinched out of my thoughts when I saw the maid standing in front of me. "Would ye like to hae breakfast now?"

"Uh... Yes, please." I smiled at her.

"Ah'll serve it for ye in the garden."

"Garden?" I repeated to make sure I heard her right.

"Aye." She bobbed her. "Follow meh."

• • • • •

Taking a deep breath, I inhaled the fresh breeze as I finished my breakfast. The list of things they served in breakfast was enough to keep a person full till the next day, but who am I to say anything?

I took the last bite of Tattie scone, which I had no idea what it was until Finlay told me it's a kind of potato pancake and it's scrumptious. I glanced at Finlay, who lay on the grass beside me with his eyes closed. He looked like he was in a peaceful sleep, but we all know he doesn't sleep.

The garden was beautiful, like the rest of this place. The dining table was set under a gigantic tree and gave a full view of the grassy fields and the shiny blue lake ahead of it.

"Enjoyin'?" Blair asked as she took a seat at the table.

Sneaky bit*h I didn't even notice her coming here.

"Very much." I plastered a smile on my face.

"How did ye sleep last night?"

"Very well, considering you gave me sleeping pills."

"Ah mean naw harm." she giggled waving her hand. "Ye look anxious, so ah thought ah might help ye." My jaw ticked at that.

"It did more than that. I slept the whole day."

"Gwd. Ye need rest. It's nawt like ye have any work to do 'ere." I forced a laugh with her and picked up my Assam tea.

"Did they find the guy?" I inquired, even though I knew the answer, and took a sip of my tea. My nose scrunched when the tea hit my taste buds.

It tastes like green tea.

"Naw." she pouted. "Alistair said they looked everywhere, but naw one waz there. Are ye sure ye saw someone? Or maybe it waz just a 'allucination."

"We'll find that out after the test arrives." Her face went still when I said, then her lips curled into a grin.

"That we will." She scooted towards me. "Whit's widh ye an' Finlay?"

"Excuse me?" I paused the cup near my mouth.

"When Alistair an' ah heard ye screaming, we cam' runnin' towards ye an' ah think ah heard ye say... Finlay?" I gulped as she narrowed her eyes at me. No one else mentioned me saying that.

"It was spontaneous, you know." I placed the teacup down. "Any girl in my place will scream for her fiancée for help... Even if he is coma." She hummed as she continued to scrutinize me.

"Ah saw Angus puttin' a burn cream over hiz hand earlier an' he mentioned he heard ye talkin' to yourself... More like talkin' tae Fin..."

"Things like this happen when you get stoned this early." I let out a fake laugh, but Blair's face remained blank. A moment of silence passed by between us and the lively atmosphere of the garden switched to something... heavy.

"Blair." A voice cut the tension, and we turned around to see Neil walking towards us. "Aunt Amelia is lookin' for ye."

"Awright." she got up and gave me another smile. "It waz nice havin' a chat widh yer future sister-in-law. Ah'll see ye later."

"You definitely will see a lot of me," I said with a hint of sarcasm, which she either didn't understand or ignored.

"Ye dinnae go to work widh Alistair?" Blair asked Neil as she walked past him.

"Ah hae more important things to do today."

Blair cast me a side glance, then shrugged and wandered away.

"Do ye mind if ah take a seat?" Neil said, already sitting on the chair.

"Don't mind me, it's your house," I muttered and eyed Finlay.

He narrowed his eyes at Neil as he sat straight and leaned on his back on the tree.

"The guy ye saw last night." Neil began. "What did he look like?"

"I didn't see his face," I shrugged. "He had a hoodie on."

"Interestin'." He tapped his fingers on his thigh.

"Where were you last night when this happened?" I crossed my arms, matching his glare. "I'm sure my screamed reached every corner of the castle."

"Mah room iz on the west side of the castle. It takes time to run." He sighed. "When ah was on mah way ah saw Uncle Lewis an' he told me whit happened."

"Run towards me or away from me?" I raised my brow.

"Whit?" He frowned. I sighed, and my shoulders slumped at my abrupt question.

It's not like he's going to admit he's the hoodie guy.

I'm only making them suspicious of me.

I need to be careful.

• • • • •

A/N

Jealous Finlay = Hot Finlay 🙊

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

85.8K 1.9K 12
"We shouldn't be doing this." I croaked, torn between my inner voice of reason, and the irresistible desire that had been building up within. In deni...
96.2K 2.9K 17
#3 in short story! 3/29/2019 #34 on Royals! 8/20/2019 #8 on heartfelt! I was walking to the grocery store when I thought some one was following me ...
10.6M 280K 47
I stand there wide eyed and frozen where I am being held in place. The sounds of fists connecting on skin, cracking under his bloody fists. How can h...
418 13 8
What does it really mean to love someone? Caelan enjoys the company of women. Love is never his thing when it comes to a relationship. Scarlette is...