Elizabeth olsen daughter one...

By idontknowtfimdoin

one shots bcuz Im bored. Massage me if you have a request. Only doing Robbie and Lizzie because husband and... More

Makeup
Please Sleep Baby
Closer
Burn
outing
Busy
Park
Sick
School play
Interview
paparazzi
Daddy's Beard
Sibling
Bully
Ignored
Mistake?
Ring
Italy
I wanna go to!
Caught
Middle child's ending
Mother's trauma
Visit
Beach
Tired
Skin And Bone
Presence
Evelyn
A month
The Switch
"Dirty"
Work
So hard
The truth unfold
Extroverted
Blame
Perfect
Present
1st of July
The game
A day
Broken promise
It's Me!
Little sister
Hair
Early mornings
Happy lil baby
I FUCKING KNEW IT
Sick?
Beach
Squeak
Night night
Bear
Garden
A gift
Sorry mommy
"oh shit"
Hi baby
A loss that breaks hearts
All to well
things I love
My happiness
So small
Disappear
Promised
The dark
downfall
Places

She knew

5.1K 133 37
By idontknowtfimdoin

Hi, I'll make a part 2 to this one shot if you guys like it or want a part 2. If not then I won't be making another part.

Anyways enjoy...

Also Idk if I should make her 16 or 17 but like what's the difference its fine.

Again not proofread like alot of my other ones..

Age:16

Evelyn's POV:

"Really! I can really go? " I asked with excitement when my mom told me that I could go to America. I got a offer to go there for a Ballet Academy at my last performance and I was so happy.

I wasn't sure if my parents would allow me to go but they did. I mean they just told me.

We weren't really rich and I went to a park time job to pay for my pointe shoes.

But they said yes! It's a yes.

"Thank you! Thank you! " I said again as I hugged them.

I'm really thankful to them. I mean even though I'm not their real daughter they've always treated me as if I was, even after they had one of their own.

"Yes, we got you a host parent, or parents. Their a lovely couple we've known before you were even born. I met them when they came here. " Mom said as she strocked my cheek.

"Well thank you so when am I going. " I asked.

"Next week on Thursday. "

"God I'm ganna miss you when you go... " mom said and she was almost ganna cry.

I pouted and turned to dad to see him with a sad smile to. I turned around to my sister and she just shrugged. "Well, I'll call every night and I'll send pictures and updates on my life. "

"If you don't I'll scold you to death. " mom said with sarcasm. "Yeess yess. " I said and hugged them again.

When I walked away my sister stopped me and hugged me to. "Now who'll grt angry at me during homework. "

"Dad will, dad will get angry at you during homework. "

I got off the plane and I was really here. I mean It was real but it didn't really feel real. In our familys fashion we came to the airport 2 hours early but they spent an hour crying.

My parents said that my host dad would pick me up.

I walked around looking for him when someone tapped my shoulder. I turned and it was him. "Hi, Evelyn right. " he said and I smiled.

"Yes! Hi nice to meet you, please look after me well. " he looked very nervous for some reason but I didn't really question it.

"Yes, I'm Robbie. And my wife wanted to come as well but she had to go to work. " he said as he took my bags from me.

"Oh, it's fine. I bet she's lovely. "

We drove to their house and it was so big. I might be exaggerating but their living room is the same size as our house. And my room god! It's so big. I didn't expect that kind of room. It looked so pretty I love it.

"The room is gorgeous, thank you for everything really. "

"Well, your parents are old friends and we love to have you here. " He said with a smile.

"Well thank you again. "

"Uhm, would you like me to help you settle in? "

"Oh no thank you I'll be fine. " I said and he left.

I sighed and looked around the room one more time before I started to unpack.

I was halfway through when Robbie knocked and came in.

"I'm sorry but I have to go to work, uhm Lizzie, Lizzie would be my wife, she'll be here in around 2 or 3 hours. Feel free to do anything if you get hungry there's some food in the kitchen. " he said and I nodded.

He left not long after.

I finished organizing everything and decided to go around the house just look. I wasn't going to touch anything without permission.

Their home was very pretty. And the pictures are pretty as well.

His wife is very pretty to. They seem to like gardening, since the garden is full of crops and such.

After looking around I went upstairs back to my room and sat on the bed. I decided to plan out my days since their going to be busy.

I train around 7 hours a day so I'll rarely have any free time since I also have to study...

Well at least my weekends are free. Except for that 2 hour gym time. It's all free.

After that I just layed in bed until I heard keys jingle meaning Robbie's wife is home.

I decided to greet her to be proper so I got up and went downstairs.

I peaked my head out and saw her in front of the door taking her shoes off. She was really really pretty. She seemed tried but pretty...

For some reason I felt nervous, it felt like I saw someone for the first time in years or decades. So I just took a deep breath and walked out. "Hi!" I said and she looked up.

"I'm Evelyn, but you probably knoq that already. I already met your husband Robbie since he picked me up and I wanted to greet and meet you to. " I said and she smiled.

"Well, hello Evelyn. I'm Elizabeth but you can call me Lizzie. I also wanted to come and pick you up from the airport but I had some stuff to do. "

"Oh I know your husband said you had to go to work. It's okay. "

"Well, welcome did you like your room? "

"Yes! It's very pretty. "

"I'm glad you like it. Are you hungry? "

"No, either way I ate on the plane. " I only ate around 1 or 2 times a day.

"I see... "

I ran down stairs with my shoes in hand since I needed to sew the strings on after breaking them but I need a needle. I had string but not a needle.

"Lizzie! Do you have a needle. I need to sew my ribbon on. "

She opened one of her drawers and took out a box then a needle. "Thank you very much. " I went back to my room but I noticed that she followed me.

I sat on the floor and she sat across me. I smiled. "Can I break it here? "

"Sure." She said so I started to hit my shoe. I hit on it stepped on it bent it. It was loud and looked cruel but its hard as a rock if I don't.

Then I started to sew on the ribbons. "Do you watch any movies or shows? " Lizzie randomly asked me.

"Well, not really no. I only watch some disney shows. But the princess and magical storys kind. Not marvel, action kind. Even though my sister tried to make me but I was always busy since I would directly go to practice after school. "

"I see, do you practice alot? "

"Yes, alot actually my mom would complain about it since I practiced until midnight. But I love to dance I want to get better at it. "

I finished sewing the ribbons on and started to put them on.

I tied them up without prepping my foot. I'm only going to test it so don't need to prep them.

I stood up and got on pointe. It was good, hopefully they last me abit.

I looked at Lizzie and she just smiled so I smiled back.

"Do you and Robbie have a kid? " she hesitated to answer but shook her head. "How come? I bet they would've been adorable. " I said since they were both quite good looking.

"We just, never got the chance. " I hummed.

"Hope you do soon, I bet you'll be great parents. "

"Dammit." I mumbled when I saw some redness on my shoes. I was currently practicing and I guess I overdid it. Again...

I've been here for around a month and Robbie and Lizzie have been so nice to me.

Its tiring but it's what I do best.

I took my shoes off and all the stuff on my toe like my toe pads. And I was right. My nail looked very bad. I sighed and stood up I took my shoes and walked out the room.

I took the aid kit that was in the dressing room and started to patch up my toes. After I was done I put on my hoodie and put everything in my bag before leaving.

I took the bus home and when I unlocked the door I heard some crying. I took my shoes off and walked over to the noise. There I saw Lizzie sobbing as Robbie comforted her.

I just let them be. I wasn't exactly their family so It's none of my business.

I woke up in the middle of the night to some noises. I sighed and got out pf brd to check it out. There was light coming out of Lizzie and Robbie's room.

"But she doesn't know! " I heard Lizzie's voice say.

I walked over to their door.

"She doesn't know and she'll hate us the moment she does. We left her, we left her Robbie. You can't change that fact. "

Left? Left who?

"She'll forgive us when she listens to us. She'll forgive us. "

Lizzie chuckled. "Forgive? Forgive!? Robbie I can't even forgive myself how will she the child we left in a whole nother country forgive us."

What in the world are they talking about...

"Liz... Evelyn would understand. She would unde-"

"Let's just not talk about this. We were fine as is I don't know why we're still talking about this. She'll just think of us as he- her parents friends until the day we die and I'm fine with that. So shut it please. "

I stepped back the door and ran back to my bedroom. Me? Why me...

I put my hands over my mouth and started to process what I heard.

I put all of it together and figured it out. I was their daughter... But why, how and...

I didn't realize I was crying until I took my hands off my mouth. I didn't even know why I was crying. I mean they don't want me to know and all I wanted was to meet them so why am I crying.

Don't cry... Please stop crying. But I didn't stop crying sobs almost escaped my mouth but I stopped it so I just hiccuped.

I didn't really know what to do when I found my real parents. I only ever asked about them when I was little and all my mom said that they had reasons.

I thought about the possible reasons but I didn't ask. I didn't ask about where they were. How they looked. Their names or anything.

I just accepted the fact and brushed it off after awhile. But now they were here. But I didn't know how I felt.

I don't know if I'm sad, happy or angry.

But I thought about what Lizzie said. Me not knowing or at least pretend not to know would be best. We can all just pretend.

They've been doing a great job at it so, so can I.

I'll pretend that I don't know.

I don't know.

I didn't talk to Lizzie or Robbie at all after finding everything out a week ago.

I would just take a banana in the morning while everyone was asleep and go to school. After I would just directly go to practice and come home late at night when everyone was asleep.

It was tiring but I didn't know how I would feel if I saw them. I wouldn't know what to say or do.

I did say I would pretend and I technically am. I just avoid them to make things easier.

And it honestly id making things easier. Except on the weekend. It was currently friday so tomorrow was Saturday.

And I made a plan. Usually I would have some free time after practice since I don't have school so I'll just lock myself in my room all day.

.
Thats easy right.

So the next day I left early in the morning to go to the gym then Indirectly went to practice.

I was on my way home at around 5pm. Robbie wouldn't be home but Lizzie would.

I got of the bus and thought as I walked home. I could just ignore her if she asks me anything though that would be rude...

Let's just not make eye contact.

When I got home I stood infront of the door and took my shoes off. I held them in my hand as I opened the front door.

"Evelyn!?" I immediately heard Lizzie yell. I put my shoes down and sprinted up to my room.

I feel to the floor when I closed my door but I heard footsteps. "I'm going to change then take a nap! " I yelled and heard a okay.

I sighed and stood up. I actually did change and take a shower.

Then I just layed in bed. I heard a knock at my door and I just said come in. I don't know why I said come in but I did.

"Would you like some dinner? Or lunch if you didn't have any. " she said as she entered.

"Nope, I'm good. " I answered. Calories people.

She nodded.

"Why have you been avoiding us lately? " she suddenly asked making me tense.

"I haven't, I've just been busy... "

"Well you would usually come and say hi during breakfast but you've just been leaving extra early."

"Maybe I just like being early. " I said with a smile.

She raised her eyebrow and sat on my bed to be closer to me.

"Tell me please, why have you been avoiding us? "

"I'm not really, I'm truly not avoiding you. I've just been to busy with my schedule. "

She decided to not ask my again even though she didn't seem to believe me. I took this moment to study her face. Because now that I look at her, I look like a copy of her. Her nose, her eyes, her lips. Everything...

"Yes, I miss you to. " I said in a tired voice as I talked to my mom. She was talking about everything, I didn't really have much to say to her though.

I stood up and closed my door then got back ontop of my bed.

"Hey mom. "

'Yes. '

"Do you know my real parents?" I could tell that she was shocked even though it was through a phone. It's not that she doesn't like me asking about them as I said before I don't really ask them questions about my parents.

"Of course, we knew each other. We just don't really see then anymore. But they trusted us with their beautiful daughter and they would be proud of how beautifully you grew up. " she said.

I smiled. I felt my eyes start to water.

"Well, I need to go now mom. Goodbye talk to you tomorrow, love you " I said and ended call after she said love you to.

I wiped my tears as they feel and thought about what my mom said. Why did they leave me though.

I mean looking at this house they don't seem to have any struggles. I mean maybe it was because they were young but my parents aren't that much older then them.

There's only a 2 to 3 years difference between them so why? Why'd they give me to them...

I stayed up even though I was tired, I just couldn't sleep. I got out of bed and went to the corridor. I went around the house and ended up in front of the garden door. I unlocked it and went outside. I took my slippers off before I went out the porch was cold but the grass felt nice.

I put my other foot on the glass and walked to the middle of the empty area. I sat on the floor and looked up at the moon.

I always liked the moon, I would always look at it on my way home from practice. I liked how it was always there, I mean the sun is always there during the day as well but you can't exactly look up at ur before your eyes go blind.

I liked how the moon shined in the dark night sky together with the stars.

I put my hood on and put my hair in it and layed on the floor just looking up.

I could feel the cold but I didn't really care that much.

I opened my eyes and the sun was coming up. I immediately sat up and looked around. I fell asleep outside for fucks sake. I stood up and ran inside.

"Evelyn? " I heard a sleepy voice say and I looked up to see Lizzie.

"What are you doing? Were you outside? " she asked.

"Uh yes, I jusy woke up and wanted some fresh air." I feel like I've been lying to much lately and I apparently suck because she was suspicious of me.

I mean how? Why? My lie was very believable.

"You didn't wake me up. I need to go to work today and needed to wake up early for it. " she said with a smile.

"I see..."

"Want me to drop you off today? " she asked. I thought for a moment I felt like saying no but something inside me wanted me to say yes so I said yes.

"Okay, we'll be out in an hour then. " I nodded and went upstairs.

I took a shower and shaved every inch of my body. She said an hour and that took me around 30 minutes or 40 I don't really know.

I put on a long sleeve top and a hoodie over it. I wore tights and put everything I need in my bag. I decided to skip gym and just go to the studio today since I didn't feel like going to the gym.

I put my hair in my hood since it was stoll wet and went downstairs to find Lizzie waiting for me. "I'm sorry if I took to long. "

"It's okay, let's go shall we. " and like that we were out. We got into her car and started to go.

I learned onto the car window. I looked over at her and I felt like I had to ask her. I wanted to ask her. I wanted answers to my questions. I was ready for the consequences I would have ro suffer after asking her.

But I wanted to, I really really wanted to ask her the reason.

"Lizzie... "

"Yes? "

"Why'd you leave me? "

Honestly feel like this one shot is stupid. At least the execution is stupid but idk maybe I'm hard on myself like always 😂.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 114K 64
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
268K 11.2K 40
แ€ค Fic แ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ€กแ€›แ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€›แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€…แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ แ€กแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€กแ€”แ€พแ€ฏแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€žแ€ฌแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€‘แ€ฌแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ Big Warning ๐Ÿšจ18+ Fic แ€แ€•แ€ฏแ€’แ€บแ€–แ€ผแ€…แ€บแ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ‹
1M 54.1K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
574K 35.1K 99
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...