Transformers Prime: TailGlide...

By MarcyWeisinger

this story is going to be about a femme who falls in love with a mech that is named Dreadwing but later down... More

Characters Throughout The Story
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
Note From Author

21

33 1 0
By MarcyWeisinger

I was walking when I made it to the command center well throne room. The doors opened and I saw my lover and my son on his throne. Mommy, me and daddy had fun. Oh daddy. Sorry mommy, I asked if I can call him daddy. He has been there for us since we lost my sire.

Yes I know. Your father was a great warrior. I can see him right through you. You just look like your father. Oh excuse me, I need to get something.

Megatron watched her leave. He wanted to ask her something. Hey SkyQuaker. Yes daddy. I want to ask you something and I hope you approve of it. Do you don't mind if I ask your mother to be my sparkmate? Yeah I don't mind. Whatever that is. Great, that's all I needed to hear.

It was late at night and I was on the flightdeck watching the skies. I was remembering the memories with my recent lover Dreadwing.

Memories:

I would always love you now matter what. I love you TailGlider. I Love you too Dreadwing.

I was remembering more until I felt a servo on my shoulders. I turned and saw it was Megatron.

Oh Megatron. Uh. Hey, don't worry. Sighs. Beautiful isn't. Yes it is Megatron. You are more beautiful than the skies TailGlider. I immediately blushed when I heard him say that. TailGlider I have something I want to ask you. Yes, Megatron. Well, would you be my sparkmate?

My optics widend and I immediately smiled. Yes, oh yes. I jumped and had my arms around his neck. He pecked me on my lips but I wanted more. I grabbed his face and I kissed him endlessly. Then we stopped.

Hmm. You are a great kisser, TailGlider. You are more of a kisser Megatron. I saw my lover smiling. You have given me a second chance, TailGlider. And I appreciate that. I leaned in closer when I felt him wrapping his servos around my waist. We both looked at the skies. We better head to bed my love it is getting late. Anyways I will have Soundwave move SkyQuaker's crib to our quarters.

I looked at him. Our quarters. He chuckled. Yes since you are my sparkmate I figured you wouldn't mind. Anyways I would feel more comfortable that you are near me. I don't want anything to happen to you or SkyQuaker.

We both started walking back. We were walking when we bumped into Soundwave. Oh Soundwave I need you to move SkyQuaker crib to my quarters. Soundwave nodded and left. Megatron gently grabbed my hand and we both headed to his quarters.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 97 13
THIS STORY IS NOT FOR CHILDREN OR YOUNG TEENS!!! 18+ ONLY Dreadwing and an Autobot femme named Carbine get stuck in a cave during a vicious and dange...
9.3K 236 33
This story is a working progress. Can't stop making new stories. But this story is about Hannah. Which she is a human. But she is also seeing and dat...
1.2K 50 34
Do not own transformers or the picture. But pretend there is a femme standing with Soundwave. This story is going to be about a femme who falls in lo...
13.1K 316 28
โ๐Ž๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐ž๐š๐ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ž๐ง๐ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฐ๐š๐ซ.โž โ€‘in which a Decepticon lieutenant and her loyal cyber-dog crash land on Earth...