His Arranged cold wife // KTH...

By Koochim21

Journey of warming up of a cold girl who marries to save her family from financial crisis... Romantic ff... More

INTRODUCTION
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14 - The End
A/N
💜
Sequel

Imp

5.5K 157 18
By Koochim21

Beside the main characters Tae and Y/N even Jungkook and Shin are receiving lot of love and  people are demanding either a separate ff for them or continuation of this ff itself....

Sooooo
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I have decided to make a sequel of this book 💜💜💜

Yes! A part 2 book is on the way for you all.

I will continue the story of everyone including Shin and Jungkook and I might add some new characters to spice up the story even more.....

I will release that book either in Jan end or Feb after my University exams.....

Once again thank you armys for giving so much love to my stories...

I purple you all 💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 4.7K 26
❝I ain't scared of heartbreaks anymore... for I know my heart is in the right hands.❞ [in which you're married to a 'cold' billionaire] ►CEO AU ►Arra...
60.2K 1.9K 35
A story of an Indian girl and her Cold Husband ❣️❣️ "You are gonna catch cold from the ice inside your soul" "If you'll not stop then I'll make you p...
14.7K 884 35
When he thought his mother arranged his marriage with a weak and timid girl but something he don't know that she is the opposite as he thought~ What...
49.5K 1.7K 45
Her heart is fragile, but she doesn't show it. Our father is no longer ours "As a daughter I love him, But as a human I hate him" He's afraid to st...