๐†๐‘๐Ž๐”๐๐ˆ๐„.

Av caity_ange

โ†ณ ๐—•๐—ข๐—›๐—˜๐— ๐—œ๐—”๐—ก ๐—ฅ๐—›๐—”๐—ฃ๐—ฆ๐—ข๐——๐—ฌ โ™ซ โ‚Šหš. ส€แดษขแด‡ส€ แด›แด€สสŸแดส€ ๐” ๊œฐแด‡แด! ส€แด‡แด€แด…แด‡ส€ โ we're family; we believe in each... Mer

ษขส€แดแดœแด˜ษชแด‡
chapter ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ.
chapter ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž.
chapter ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ.
chapter ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž.
chapter ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ.
chapter ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง.
chapter ๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ.
chapter ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž.
chapter ๐ญ๐ž๐ง.
chapter ๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง.
chapter ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž.
chapter ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง.

chapter ๐จ๐ง๐ž.

4.4K 68 31
Av caity_ange

ᵍʳᵒᵘᵖⁱᵉ

˚₊‧꒰ა 🎤 ‧₊˚

[ meet the band ]

📍𝙻𝙾𝙽𝙳𝙾𝙽, 𝟷𝟿𝟽𝟶

𝐅𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐡𝐤 𝐁𝐮𝐥𝐬𝐚𝐫𝐚 𝐠𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐬 𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐚 𝐬𝐮𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐚 𝐜𝐨-𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐞𝐫.

Although, he wished to only be known as Freddie. He stopped his movements as his hands grasped onto a white and red pinstripe suitcase that was covered in stickers from across the world. Freddie admired it for a moment before the obnoxious voice of another worker wrenched him out of his daze, "Oi! You missed one, P*ki!"

"I'm not from Pakistan!" Freddie rebuked as he continued passing the luggage that had fallen onto the ground due to his daydreaming. 

Freddie sighed as he waited for his bus to arrive, before glancing down at his paper, writing down another mixture of words that had formed in his wondrous brain. The bus soon rolled to a stop, allowing him to enter before swiftly towards the stop near his house. He hopped off, making his way inside, and spent the remainder of the afternoon in his room. Jer, his mother, looked over when he entered the living room in the early evening, "Dinner is ready."

"I'm not hungry, mum," he said with a smile. 

"Hmm, where are you going?"

"Out with friends."

"A girl?" his mother questioned with a smirk. 

"Oh, mum," he sighed as she patted down his shoulders. "I'm merely visiting my darling Y/N."

"Oh, how I love that girl." She paused, smiling up at her son. "Look at you. Give your mother a kiss."

He did so when she finished tucking on his denim jacket, walking off towards to the door, "I'm going to be late."

"You're always late."

"Hi, papa," Kashmira, Freddie's younger sister, greeted. He had just stepped through the door as Freddie stopped, staring at him. "How was work?"

"Out again, Farrokh?" Bomi asked. 

"It's Freddie now, papa," he reminded.

"Freddie or Farrokh...what difference does it make when you're out every night, no thought of the future in your head? Good thoughts, good words, good deeds. That's what you should aspire to."

"Yes," Freddie nodded. "And how's that worked out for you?"

You swayed your hips to the song that the band was playing at the bar, cleaning out some pint glasses. Your best friend since you were a wee thing, Freddie, was visiting again tonight after you had told him the band Smile was playing again.

You glanced up, finding Roger Taylor, the band's drummer, already staring at you as he played the instrument, his movements fluid and suave. The second you locked gazes, a slow smirk made its way to his cherry lips as he winked at you. You rolled your eyes, looking away and continuing to chat with my colleague, Lucy.

"They're a cool band," a girl acknowledged. 

"Yeah, not bad," her friend agreed. 

Freddie walked down the steps, smiling slightly as he spotted you behind the bar, handing a beer off to some man. He quite enjoyed the sight of the radiant smile that seemed to effortlessly stitch its way onto your lips.

"Y/N." Your ears practically pricked up as you spun around, finding Freddie on the other side of the bar. You grinned, leaning in and pressing a kiss to his cheek as he reciprocated the action. 

"Hi, bubby," you smiled. "What can I get for you?"

"A pint of lager," he requested, and as the band finished their song, continuing on to another one, you made soft conversation over the club's patrons. 

The crowd cheered as Brian, the guitarist began a smooth riff. You watched Freddie as he began shaking his head to the beat, causing a chuckle to escape your lips before you made your way to other people waiting on a drink.

"Humpy Bong?" Brian repeated in disbelief. 

"Humpy Bong," Tim, their singer and bassist, nodded in confirmation. "They're going places. They're gonna be big."

"Humpy Bong? Are you joking?" Roger questioned.

"Don't do it, Tim," Brian said, shaking his head.

"No, I'm sorry guys, but we're not going anywhere with this. What? College gigs, pubs?" he sighed, picking up his guitar case and shrugging as walked backwards. "Gotta give it a go."

Back in the pub, Freddie made his way out through one of the back hallways where large groups and pairs littered the stretch. He glanced away when a man winked at him, instead finding his eyes fixating themselves on a girl. She was pale and had bright orange-brown hair with tethered bangs that just brushed over her blue eyes.

"But then everyone else was in like long dresses?" he heard her ask her friend. "But how bizarre." The woman had caught onto his gaze, a slow smile spreading across her painted lips as she watched him pass. As he gave her a once-over, her voice cut through, "You alright?"

He flinched slightly at the interruption, but responded nevertheless, "Sorry. Oh, I was just looking for the band."

"They're usually out back," she supplied. Freddie looked at her again, for he was far too entranced by her, and made his way to leave, but something made him turn back.

"I like your coat," he said.

"It's from Biba."

Freddie looked back at her, when suddenly her friend spoke, "She works there."

Mary scoffed, looking back at her, sarcastically muttering, "Thank you." Freddie smirked before making his way outside in hopes of finding the band. 

The group of now two glumly sat in their van, Roger smoking whilst the pair nursed some beers. "I think he's right," the blonde sighed. "That show was a load of bollocks."

"Well, th- there was room for improvement, yeah," Brian admitted. 

"I've got better things to do with my Saturday nights. I could give you their names," Roger grinned, taking another breath of smoke.

As Brian shook his head, Freddie walked past, coming to a quick stop upon finding them. "I enjoyed the show," he started. 

"Thanks, man."

"Thank you."

Freddie soon placed his hand on his hip, throwing his hair back a little as he continued, "I've been following you for a while, actually. Smile...makes sense for a dental student." Roger furrowed his brows, hesitantly nodding as Freddie glanced over to Brian. "And you're astrophysics, aren't you?"

"Yeah," Brian confirmed, though he looked skeptical to reply. 

"Makes you the clever one."

And suddenly Brian liked him. Eyes wide with recognition, he looked over at Roger, "Yeah, I suppose it does, yeah."

"I study design here."

"Oh yeah?"

"Also, um, I write songs. Might be of interest to you," Freddie offered, holding out a piece of paper as proof.  Seeing as the pair weren't really interest, he reeled his hand back. "It's just a bit of fun, really."

"Well, you're five minutes too late," Roger said. 

"Our lead singer just quit," Brian informed with pursed lips.

A smile broke out across Freddie's face as he seized his chance, "Well, then you'll need someone new."

"Any ideas?"

The black-haired boy glanced down at himself before slightly posing. "What about me?"

"Uh, not with those teeth, mate," Roger shot down with a laugh. 

Freddie blinked from the abrupt insult, softly nodding as he turned away. Steeling his nerves, he suddenly spun back around, singing, "I know what I'm doin',

I got a feelin'

I should be doin' all right

Brian and Roger were in complete awe at the smoothness of Freddie's voice, soon harmonizing with him on the last line, "Doin' all right."

They all chuckled, internally praising themselves and one another, before Freddie spoke again, "I was born with four additional incisors," he explained. "More space in my mouth means more range."

The two looked at each other in thought before a voice bit through the cold air, "Freddie!"

Said boy glanced over to the exit, finding his best friend walking towards him in a flourish. Brian and Roger looked in almost shock at the sight of the girl. "Hey!" Roger whisper-shouted to Freddie, catching his attention. "You know Y/N?"

Freddie nodded, grinning, "If you count being attached to the hip since we were babies, then yes, I'd say I know her."

"Oh, my God," Roger sighed, whining softly to himself as he sulked back into the van. Brian was muttering for him to shut up and get himself together, but he simply argued back, "How does an ass-wipe like this know a gorgeous babe like that? It's not fucking fair!"

"Oh, Freddie, I just had the rudest groups of twats come up to me right as I ended my shift-," you came to an abrupt stop as you realized you were in the company of two others. "Oh, I see you finally met the band. Hello, boys," you greeted, waving at them. 

Brian nodded shakily, sending you a sweet smile as he waved back, "Hi, Y/N. Did you enjoy the show?"

"Of course, she did," Roger said with a cocky smirk. 

You raised your eyebrows at him, scoffing out a chuckle. "Did I now?"

"I know you did, honey." He stood up from the van, crossing his arms when all of a sudden, you heard a dull thud as he hit his head on the van roofing. He hissed out a string of curse words as the rest of you snickered at his misfortune.

"Well, you were right. I did enjoy the show, but I think I enjoyed that much more," you giggled. 

Roger rolled his eyes, sulking as he rubbed the now sensitive spot on his head. Freddie glanced at you, and by the look in his eyes, you realized you must have interrupted something. 

So, with a wink to him, you turned to the boys. "Well, I'm going to go warm up the car." You slowly began walking backwards as you continued, "Great show, you guys, really. I'll see you in the car, bubs."

You fully turned, making your way to the car, and hopping inside. But, make no mistake, you were going to eavesdrop. Hiking yourself up on your knees, you reached up towards the roof of the car where your fingers grasped onto a small, indented latch. Pushing it back, it revealed a thin pane of glass which you popped open. 

Slowly, you peeked your head out, your eyeline barely skimming over the top of the car, with a perfect view of the three boys. You watched as Freddie placed his hands on his lower back, hearing him boldly assume, "I'll consider your offer."

You let out a chuckle, not at all surprised by the daringness of his statement as he made his way to the car. Brian and Roger shared a look, before the guitarist called out, "Uh, do you play bass?"

"Nope."

"Mary," you repeated. "What a beautiful name."

"And it belongs to a beautiful girl," Freddie stated. 

You shook your head with a grin, adjusting the strap of the bag on your shoulder. "You've always had a way with words, bubs. Ugh, she sounds positively delightful from what you've told me."

"Oh, I know you'd love her. You're the first person I want her to meet," he said, and you glanced over at him. 

"Hmm, one 'date', and you're already swooning. Is my Freddie in love?" you wondered, and he swatted your shoulder with a click of his tongue, causing laughter to escape your lips. 

"Shut up, you."

You smiled at Freddie, finally happy that he found someone that liked him for who he was, despite his more adventurous fashion choices or audacious mannerisms. 

Freddie reeled you in for a short hug as you parted ways, him heading off to the stage room where the band was whilst you made your way to the bar. You tied the short black apron around your skirt, greeting Lucy and Ben as you got ready. 

"What can I get for you, love?" you asked the first girl in the lineup, and she quickly requested a stout. You ventured to the beer tap, topping her up. 

"Hello, everybody." You looked over as you passed the girl her drink at the stage where the band was, smiling as Freddie sauntered to the front. "We've got a few, uh...few fresh faces. This is John Deacon, our bass player." The man waved as he situated his guitar. "And our new lead singer, Freddie Bul- Bulsara... Freddie Bulsara."

"That's right," he nodded.

"And, uh...Roger, of course. The biggest member of them all."

He smirked as cheers echoed, a woman calling out, "Hi, Roger!"

"Hello, all you beautiful people," Freddie greeted, and you sighed at the void sound of no one acknowledging his kind words.

"Where's Tim?" a dickhead questioned.

"Who's the Paki?" another asked.

"Ready, Freddie?" He looked back, finding Roger nodding at him. 

"Let's do it."

Immediately, Brian began with a steady riff, the two soon following after. Freddie suddenly reached down, grabbing a tambourine and patting it against his leg with the rhythm. Roger and the guitarist shared a confused look, whilst John merely went along with it.

As Freddie went to adjust the microphone, the stand refused to work with him, instead squeaking loudly. The crowd began mocking and laughing at Freddie, causing my fingertips to tighten around the glass you were holding. 

But Freddie didn't let it stop him. Rather, he leaned forward and started singing, and wrenching the stand towards him. The throng of people exclaimed as he held the mic stand high, now being completely broken from the middle. 

As he belted, the crowd seemed to allow their panties to untwist and actually enjoy his incredible vocals. You watched as Brian sighed, shaking his head, quickly speaking loudly enough for Freddie to hear, "No. Wrong lyric."

"Go, bubs!" you cheered, and he gestured over to you with his tambourine as he sang the chorus. 

"Learn the song, Freddie!" Brian warned, but he shrugged it off, nodding his head to the beat.

Oh, you will do great things Freddie, you thought to yourself as you watched him.

Fortsett รฅ les

You'll Also Like

45.9K 1.4K 56
! [Part 14 and 34 have smut] Meeting the band Queen backstage is quite intimidating. Especially when you have caught the eye of their drummer Roger M...
10.7K 534 22
A simple Queen fan college girl who unexpectedly got a chance to travel back from the past... also unexpectedly met her favorite band.. but what she...
6.4K 221 64
When a very lively dream comes true you find yourself falling in love with the man of your dreams. Will you live a happily ever after?
1K 12 24
A Queen fanfic, specially with Roger... My first story in English, please don't comment negatively. I am going to use Y/N for the main character and...