INNOCENT SOULS || Stiles Sti...

By dxrkXs0uls

Zara Dunbar, a 16 year old student at beacon hills living a normal life with her two best friends Scott Mccal... More

Cast ♡
♡ Authors Notes ♡
Not Only A Wolf Moons
Pack Mentality
Magic Bullet
Lunatic
Wolfs Bane
Formality
Code Breaker
New Cast Update
Omega
Shape shifted
Abomination
FRENEMY
RESTRAINT
PARTY GUESSED
FURY
I DO
THE DIASTER
New Start
THE ONE THAT GOT AWAY
MOTEL MADNESS
DARK DAYS PT.1
DARK DAYS PT2
UNBREAKABLE CURSE
BEST FRIENDS WITH DARKNESS
THE DEAL WITH THE DEVIL
VILLIANS HAVE FUN
THE SECRETS OUT
THE WEREWITCH
THE LAST NIGHT
THE OTHER SIDE
LET THE SKY BURN
MY PERSON
BETRAYALS
SURPRISE BROTHER
ARGENTS INSTINCT
I CANT DO THIS AGAIN
THE FORGOTTEN MEMBER
WORST HEARTBREAK
A POWERLESS MAN
REVENGE OF THE BROKEN LOVERS
REMEMBER THE DEAD
OLD FRIENDS
SHALL I STAY OR SHALL I GO
Strange Figure
CELESTINE
ASHES TO ASHES
MANIC MAN
THE LAST
CAN WE SAVE HER
HER END..

LOST LOVER

236 9 0
By dxrkXs0uls

Peter pushed through Olive door to see that the house looked empty at first until he decided to look around.

"Come on, you can't knock?" Olive came out from a corner.

"I can, I just didn't feel like it." Peter tried to walk right onto the next room but Olive moved in front of him, blocking from from being able too.

"Look just go home." Olive smiled because she knew this was going to go her way.

Peter was completely annoyed but agreed. Olive walked him to the door and as soon as he was out, she slammed the door in his face.

Olive went back to what she was doing. She walked into the back room and in the room was a bunch of people.

Kai, Kate, Malia, and.. Theo

and behind them was a table with a blanket over it.

Kai had his hands in the air, holding a silence spell but once Olive walked in he dropped them. "Should've just allowed me to deal with him."

They all turned to the table, ripping the cloth right off and laying on it was.. Stiles.

He was tapped over his month and tied up with rope. He struggled to get out but wasn't strong enough.

"We wont ask you again." Kai walked around the table. "What kills Zara Dunbar?" He ripped off the tape expecting an answer.

Stiles smiled and then let out a spit onto Kai's face. "I won't tell you anything."

Olive pulled him closer by his shirt. "We just have to wait 24 hours, once the vervain is all out of you." She paused as her smile grew. "You won't have a choice."

Scott had been with Liam, just making sure nothing would happen to him since Zara has been so worried that something might. Of course he had no say in it but he did know that it was for his benefits.

Once Zara walked into Dereks loft with Peter, most of the pack had been sitting there waiting.

Derek, Scott and Liam.

"So what you find out?" Scott was the first one to shoot out.

Zara looked around the room looking for someone else. "Where Stiles? You were supposed to let him know."

"I texted you to stop by his house he hasn't answering." Scott added.

"Did you try Mr. Stilinksi?" Zara defended herself.

"Look can we get back on topic." Peter annoyingly cut in. "Something was obviously up with Olive, weather she's working with Kai or by herself. Either way Zaras dead."

Everyone silently turns to Zara, who obviously wasn't fazed by this.

"I'll like to see them try." She laughs as she plops onto the couch.

"So we agree, you're just gonna go in and kill her." Peter added. "Ending this all for good."

Everyone was immediately shocked but most importantly waited for Zaras response.

"She's not killing anyone." Liam cut in after a while.

"We'll see about that." Peter chuckled under his breath as he stepped out the room.

Isaac had stopped by the loft one last time before he headed back to London. He had said his goodbyes to everyone expect Zara. She stepped out the loft to get away from all the noise.

Isaac seemed nervous but since it was his goodbye, he had to be the first one to speak. "We've done this way too many time.."

"I know." That's all she knew what to say.

"I can't keep seeing you hurt yourself saving this shitty town, so i'm leaving." He pauses "But.. whenever you want a normal life, London will be waiting for you and Liam." He smiled.

She looked shocked and surprised by what he was saying.

"You and Liam were my family, so let's be a family again.."

She smiled and grasped onto him. For the first time since losing her parents she felt as though she was home, the only thing that was missing was Liam.

Before they could split away, Scott came busting out the door. "Mr. Stilinksi hasn't seen Stiles in 3 days.." He paused, fearing what he was about to say. "Stiles is gone."

With all the commotion going on inside the loft, Zara couldn't focus there. She needed space, or at least some fresh air. She paced back in forth in the parking lot, praying for her powers to come back. She felt so useless without them.

"You called?" A voice came from behind her, gently placing there hand on Zaras shoulder.

"Theo, you came." She swung around in his direction. "I need your help."

He smiled at the idea that SHE needed HIM.

"I need help regaining my powers." She pauses, taking a deep breath. "How can I be the 'most powerful creature' but yet be so weak?" She emphasizes the words powerful because even she hasn't come to terms with it.

"You used them the night we met remember."

"Yes because my friends were in danger." She responded.

"What did you feel?" He grabs her hand, and sitting her down on the bench. "I want you to remember how you felt that day and allow yourself to feel those emotions now."

She closed her eyes and takes a deep breath. She began to feel uncomfortable, all these raw emotions filled her heart.

"You're emotions are stronger then ever, use it and make you stronger." He let's go of her hands.

She takes a peep, slowly opening her eyes but what she saw made her eyes fly open. A ball of fire was floating over hands.

"You did it." He smiled with her, as they both sat for a while celebrating this small victory.

Back at Olives, Kai was basically in charge of everything. He made sure everything was going to go according to his plan. Leaving Olive and Malia out of the picture so they spent a lot of time alone.

Olive and Malia were giggling over so movie they had binged together. As soon as Kai walked in, it was like Malia knew she had to leave. As she walked out, Olive watched her and even listened once she lost sight.

"I may be controlling her mind but I'm not controlling her feeling." Kai added, as he noticed the smile on Olives face seemingly still there.

"I don't know what you're talking about." She brushed it off and looked away from him.

"Come on Im not stupid, you caught feeling way before I had any control." Kai plopped down next to her. "Just don't get too attached, I'm full of surprises." He giggled as he grabs for the remote controller.

She cuts him off, quickly taking it from out of his way. "You're not going to hurt her." She paused. "We made a deal, I bring you Theo you left her go. Why haven't you kept your end up, you have Theo." She whispered making sure this conversation was only being heard by them.

"I'm not quiet done with her but I do keep my deals." He stood back up. "She'll be free soon, mark my word."

"Will she remember everything?" Olive jumped up, stopping Kai from leaving. "You know, after you let her go."

"Of course, that's the fun of it all." He didn't even face her, he just continued walking out.

It didn't take Zara a while before storming back up to the loft. They knew Kai and Olive had Stiles, now she was ready. As she was heading closer to the loft she spot Peter hanging around the door but she just ignoring him.

"You sure you want to go in there ?" Peter asking, hanging out in the corner.

"Just saying what you got to say." She crossed her arms and waited.

He smiled as he approached her. "You know if you work with them, you risk not getting Stiles back. I know Olive and Kai, they won't go out without a fight."

"Scott will find a way, he always does." Zara snapped back.

"This isn't Scott's fight."

Zara paused, unable to speak. I mean what could she say but he was right. This wasn't Scott battle, she couldn't let him or anyone else get hurt because of her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.6K 492 28
What if Scott McCall had an aunt that was the same age as Derek Hale? How will she affect the story of the wolves in Beacon Hills? Ace McCall's life...
8.7K 125 23
Meet Steph. She's a quirky British girl who had no clue about what is about too happen to her. After finding out she was adopted at a young age she s...
341K 14.1K 110
** COMPLETED ** The future is never set in stone, you may think your future is going one route but then one choice changes everything. One decision c...
272 14 13
Amaya Blair only wanted two things, to get through her junior year of high school and to stay away from the supernatural. And despite knowing about w...