Funkin Battle Lights Camera A...

By Cameron849186

The 21 contestants get sent to a abandoned film lot to battle for the 1,000,000$ More

The contestants that are in this season
Episode 1
Episode 2
The votes in episode 2
The teams
Episode 3
Episode 4
The votes in episode 4
Episode 5
The votes in episode 5
Episode 6
The votes of episode 6
Episode 7
The votes in episode 7
Episode 8
Episode 9
The votes in Episode 9
Episode 10
Episode 11
The votes in episode 11
The teams in episode 12
Episode 12
Episode 13
The votes in episode 13
Episode 14
The votes in episode 14
Episode 15
The votes in episode 15
Episode 16
The votes in episode 16
Episode 17
The votes in episode 17
The votes in episode 18
Episode 19
The votes in episode 19
Episode 20
The votes in Episode 20
Episode 21
The votes in episode 21
Episode 22
The votes in episode 22
Episode 23
The votes in episode 23
Episode 24
The votes in episode 24
Episode 25 (Canon Ending)
Episode 25 (Alt Ending)
Secret Episode
The contestants in season 3
The elimination order (with reasoning)

Episode 18

1 0 0
By Cameron849186

Java: last time on Funkin battle, the contestants had to put there heroness to the test as they had to face the hero challenge, many of the characters costumes were amazing but in the end, Sky won the rating and Bob won the obstacle course, in the end though, we had to say goodbye to the spooky boy Skid, who will win the next challenge, who will fall, find out tonight on.......FUNKIN......BATTLE!!!

The film lots speakers: ATTENTION CAMPERS, PLEASE EXIT YOUR TRAILERS FOR TODAYS MOVIE CHALLENGE!

(*after everyone exited their trailers*)

Java: morning contestants.

Sky: good morning java.

Sniper: so, what's today's challenge?

Java: todays challenge is gonna a Netflix movie challenge, here's how it will work, you all will be given a week to make a movie, then, we will watch the movies and see which ones would be a perfect movie for Netflix, whichever movie gets green lighted for being a Netflix movie will be safe for tonight's elimination, the others won't be safe and one of them will be eliminated tonight, so, get to making that movie!

(*a week later*)

Java: ok, times up contestants, let's see your movies.

(*after all of the contestants movies were watched*)

Java: ok, so, the best movies for Netflix are Snipers, Lord Xs, Dorkly Tails, Bob, Tord, and Blu, so, let's call the owner of Netflix and see which movies would be a good movie for Netflix.

(*java calls netflix*)

Reed Hastings: hello?

Java: hey there, I am Java, host of Funkin Battle and creator of famous roblox game Funky Friday, I would want to send you some movies to watch to see which one would be a good movie from my contestants.

Reed Hastings: alright then, give me the movies on the email, bye now.

Java: ok, bye!

(*java hangs up*)

Java: ok Lord X, Blu, Sniper, Dorkly Tails, Tord, and Bob, we're gonna need the links to your movies so they can be reviewed by him.

Lord X, Dorkly Tails, Blu, Sniper, Tord, and Bob: oh, ok then.

(*they type the links in Java's computer and separate the movies by their names*)

Bob: ok java, we sent the movies to him.

Java: ok, just remember, if he says none of the movies are good enough for Netflix, then nobody wins safety tonight.

Blu: alright then.

(*a day later*)

Java: ok contestants, I've checked the email and it said that Lord X, Sniper, and Bobs movie were good enough for Netflix, so those three are safe for tonight, the rest of you, you are at risk of being voted off, I'll see you all tonight.

(*at night*)

Java: ok, let's start this elimination!

(*everyone votes*)

Java: ok, to start off, people safe with their immunity is Sniper, Lord X, and Bob.

(*Sniper, Lord X, and Bob get their awards*)

Java: ok, contestants safe with zero votes are Sayori, Ski, Tord, and Blu.

(*Sayori, Ski, Tord, and Blu get their awards*)

Java: Sky and Dorkly Tails, you are the bottom two, one of you managed to get four votes to stay while the other got five, the final person safe for tonight is...

Java: Sky...

Dorkly Tails: you've gotta be joking right?

Java: I'm not joking, your out man.

(*Sky gets her award*)

Dorkly Tails: you know what, that's fine, I don't really care about the money anyways, goodbye everyone.

(*Dorkly Tails enters the lame-o-sine and the lame-o-sine drives off*)

Java: and with Dorkly Tails gone, we are now at the final eight, who will win the next challenge, who will fall, find out tomorrow on.......FUNKIN.........BATTLE!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.7K 97 26
BFDIR is basically just BFDI but with contestants voting instead of viewers. I own nothing.
60.3K 788 24
23 unsuspecting teenagers compete insane challenges and try not to get voted of by there teammates and the winner gets a prize of 100 thousand dollars
25.3K 285 12
Exactly what it sounds like. All 64 BFB contestants, put into an arena. Last one standing wins the BDFI. Why? Idk. Inspired by the book "Survive" by...
6.4K 197 9
Y/N was like any other human being, infatuated by money. They always wanted to live comfortably, but remain modest. They had no option of saving up...