Transformers Prime: Fanfictio...

By MarcyWeisinger

Reediting and correcting errors such as names and words that don't make since. Please enjoy my story. I do no... More

Characters In The Story
How Megatron Discovered StarSaber
Page 1
page 2
page 3
page 4
page 5
page 6
page 7
page 8
page 9
page 10
page 11
page 12
page 13
page 14
page 15
page 16
page 17
page 18
page 19
page 20
page 21
page 22
page 23
page 25
page 26
page 27
page 28
page 29
words from the author.

page 24

31 1 0
By MarcyWeisinger

Orion are you sure they will listen to me. I mean they wouldn't listen to a slave that is a gladiator. Megatronus I am sure they will listen. Your speech will be heard. I hope you are right. Because a lot of things I was thrown into that I didn't want.

I was looking at them but then I saw that Megatronus saw me. He looked up and he got up and walked to me. Who are you. I never seen you before. Uh. Sir Megatron or Megatronus. I am actually your daughter you found me in a pod. Me have a daughter. Huh. Well that's the first. Soon I saw him walking away.

Then I came back into my reality. I opened my eyes and saw my father saw asleep in my chair next to the wall. I smiled.

Private Chat With StarSaber To Her Father:

StarSaber: father wake up I need to talk to you.

Private Chat With StarSaber To Her Father Ends:

Soon I saw him waking up and rubbing his optics.

Megatron saw you and got up and walked over. What's wrong StarSaber. Father I saw your former self. I actually talked to Megatronus. What that's impossible sweetie. Unless. Nah.

Well I saw you father with the one you called Orion. Nah. Sweetie that's impossible. But we'll talk about this later.

MESSAGE FROM THE AUTHOR

Next page would be fast forward to 4 years I think. But please enjoy my story. I am putting some scenes from the Transformers Prime show. But I am just saying this I am adding all my own words. Some will be in the show but some not. I am not the type of person that likes to use some words or scenes from a show or movie.

If this doesn't make any sense well please just understand with me that I do not like to copyright or use copy right things. But words may sound like from the show but I have add some different words.

Thank you for understanding.

From the author Marcy Weisinger.

If you want me to yo want me to do a second story to this. Please leave any comments or votes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

216 24 30
This story is part 3 I have 11 parts but I am currently working on part 11. I do not own the characters or the photo but I own my name and Daikon's n...
137 9 13
I'm a 17 year old girl who lives in Jasper Nevada. My name's Kayla and I'm trying to survive this harsh and cold life that I'm in. Even though I don'...
22K 845 21
A transformers prime fanfic (Knockout x Breakdown) [Prequel to the book 'I miss you', includes events that happened before that series took place...