Strings attached |Twice x Fem...

By TelliMon

Y/N, your typical girl, who just wants to be alone for the time being, has caught an interest in one of the m... More

Begins a journey.
A world of chaos
Questionable..?
Here we go again..
A start of a change.
Sudden confusion.
Strings..?
A friend to a friend.
Why.. would you do that..?
My truth, and uncomfortibility.
Field trip..
(EX) Reaction
Nightmare..?
Why?
The guard of Twice.
And~ Here we go! ... again.
Unrevealed.
Trouble the rescue.
Nayeon's questionable brain.
Continue, till truth.
Walk and danger ahead.
The painful final day.
Slow, and end.
Eliminated.
Anger; Blinded.
Not like I have a choice..
Roommate.
Short fuse.
Excuse me, what?
Broken glass.
A month later, danger ahead.
Now I know that she isn't trusted.
Stupidity doesn't kill you.
Who was she..?
Doubtful thoughts.
Humans, they still are.
How worse will it get?

Confused, Team up?

2.5K 160 24
By TelliMon

                                                                   3rd

Once Y/N passed out, all of the Twice members became worried; thankfully Chaeyoung was there to quickly stop the bleeding loss.

"She nearly got killed.." Nayeon mutters as she scoffs, she looks at the opposing group who's currently kneeling out of pure fear, due to the fact that Mina..

Had shown.. some.. very.. interesting things.. though she's known for manipulation, her capabilities in this area are unknown.

"Aish, she just humiliated you, and you already want to kill her, amazing." Nayeon sarcastically comments, while faking out a chuckle.

Jeongyeon, who clearly went back to her original form, walked towards Y/N, and picked her up into a bridal style.

The rest of the members looked at her in envy, well, except for.. you know who.

Jeongyeon notices the glares that she has been receiving, but couldn't care less about it as she shrugs.

"Now, now, no need for this, let's just focus on the fact that a group tried to kill my Y/N." Mina says, while sighing softly, all of the members looked at her; confused, Nayeon was already holding herself back from nearly shouting at the younger.

"Excuse me? Who says that she's yours?" Sana asks, while crossing her arms towards her chest; clearly her face showed annoyance.

"I did, now if you didn't remember, I was the one who made the first contact." Mina points out while having a sly grin plastered onto her face.

Sana scoffs, as she rolls her eyes, she's not in the mood for this and her actions shows.

"Mind you that I was the one who informed about her." Tzuyu says, while expressing her annoyance in the sentence, Sana and Mina looked at the youngest, Mina sighs and Sana just stays silent.

"But have you touched her? Like.. cause I did." Nayeon quickly shuts down the argument, everyone's eyes were on her, Nayeon looks around with a huge smirk as she continues;

"I met her when I was in the hallway; having her having her like that was surely interesting."

Everyone gasps, eyes widening mouth gaping.

The three; aka; Momo, Dahyun and Chaeyoung were confused, they were actually confused on why their group mates are whipped for a single woman.

Tzuyu who's the youngest, along with Dahyun and Chaeyoung thankfully is innocent, knowing that they don't know what Nayeon was talking about.

While Momo? Well.. not so much.

The opposing group, who's slowly coming back into their senses were shocked as well, knowing that they messed someone that they shouldn't have messed with.

They were all paler that a white sheet of paper, especially Chan-yeol's

And that was because of you.

Jihyo who's out of her shock looked at the opposing group, her expression darkens as soon as she notices that they were out of their misery.

She walks towards them, while heaving a sigh as she crosses her arms towards her chest.

"What should we do to you..?"

All the members looked at the group, their eyes showed a glint of anger and hatred, as they had a smile; a very.. very..

Sweet smile.

                                                                  You

I woke up; with my head aching, it was like a hammer was pounding onto it nonstop, I looked around, confused as I was at a tent; a very fancy tent, the sleeping bag that I was sleeping doesn't even feel like one; it feels more like a bed.

The cloth around me was a cotton texture, and outside was a silky one. I ascended my hand towards my head, and touched the back of it, remembering that I was bleeding before, and it was a very huge cut as well.

Once I touched it, I could no longer feel the liquid substance; instead I only felt my own skin, I rose a brow, surprised.

'Where's Ryujin?' I asked myself as I stood up; only to sit back down due to my head hurting even more.

'Fucking headache.'

I sighed, as I looked at the front, where the entrance is, I found out that it was closed, so to speak, no one was with me, nonetheless, no one would probably hear my struggles right now.

I slowly grabbed the blanket, and took a closer inspection, I was interested on Ryujin's friends' tastes in things.

'I'm pretty sure they don't have a taste for very royal things..' I said to myself, doubting, I shake my head, and sighed once again.

*Zip*

A silent noise was heard, I looked at the entrance, while letting go of the blanket, the flap finally opens, leading the sunlight to enter the tent.

I instinctively closed my eyes, since I was not used to the sunlight directly hitting my face.

Once I got used to the sunlight, I saw a familiar figure, who's currently blocking the sun with her head, and had a sly smile plastered on her face; which made me sigh in relief knowing that she's okay.

"Ryujin, you gave me a living scare; thank goodness that you're okay.." I said, while standing up; slowly this time which made my head hurt but not as worse as the first one.

"Did you scare those guys away? Or something? I heard them begging for mercy, and all that stuff, plus I saw.. 3.. no.."

Ryujin tensed up when I started counting; I could hear her curse underneath her breath.

"What? Are they your friends?" I asked, while walking towards her slowly, Ryujin looks towards the ground and sighs.

She nods at my question, earning a confused look from me, I stopped a few inches away from her, I crossed my arms towards my chest.

"Since when did you have friends- ah, Yeji and Lia.. and those two, right?" I asked again, earning a small nod from her.

"How? I mean, I know that your camp is in the middle-"

Once everything settles in, I face palmed myself due to my stupidity. I groan as I sigh deeply.

"I'm at your camp currently, am I right." I said, not even bothering to have a questioning tone Ryujin looks at me, and nearly laughs at my face, making me groan more.

"Shush okay? My head is being beaten up over here! Plus whose camp am I in?" I asked, earning silence from the latter.

Ryujin thinks for a while then says;

"Yuna's" 

I nodded at her answer, I was about to leave the tent when she quickly stops me by blocking the entrance with her whole body, she looks more worried which made me confused.

"What's up?" I asked while stopping on my tracks and tilting my head, Ryujin looks towards the side, and nods, the looks towards me, with a small smile plastered onto her face.

"Since.. well, you can't be alone in the challenge, and last night indicates that, can't you just join us?" Ryujin asks, making me look at her completely baffled.

"Are you saying... that.. you are feeling sorry for me? You aren't Ryujin, who are you?" I asked, while looking at her, closely I could feel my patience running low.

"No! No! What I meant is that I nearly lost you okay? You losing a challenge is also not you! I'm not doing this out of pity, I'm doing this cause I don't want to lose a friend of mine and fail the test!" Ryujin explains nervously, while waving her hands in denial, making me look at her confusingly.

'I mean.. I nearly lost the test without her.. and her friends I should..' 

I looked at her and sighed.

"Fine, fine, just because you saved my ass last night okay? I'll make it up to you when I get the chance." I said, earning a huge smile from her.

"Thanks! Also, once you see my teammates you promise that you won't teleport away." Ryujin says, while looking at me with an expectant look.

I was confused about why she asked me, but I promised.

 "I'm a woman of my words, Ryujin." I said, while shaking my head, Ryujin happily leads me outside, which made it more weird.

Once I was outside, my confusion was turned upside down.

I was met with 8 females, they all had an amused smile etched on their face, I silently cursed myself for accepting Ryujin's request without asking.

"Let's see if you're a woman of your word then, Y/N."

'You have got to be fucking kidding me.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.2K 2.3K 25
You were the nerd of the school everyone hated...Literally everyone But you secretly had a crush on the school's goddess, Tzuyu But you knew you had...
2.5K 150 36
They say we always find a chance to make things right, but if that chance will be the last one, it will still be worth the wait or search for that pe...
109K 4.3K 45
I never know I would meet someone like you. Are we destined to see each other? Or is it just a new lesson for us to learn? Hi guys! So this is my fir...
178K 7.7K 42
A world where war prevails and peace is just a mere imagination. This is what the Gods want, and they shall get it, at least that's what people think...