The Crimson Chariot

By EmberAndAdrianna

November twenty-second was like any other Tuesday for the world, but in Valenchester, it was only the beginni... More

Authors Note
Character Posters
Moodboards & Playlist
Dedication
00 | Ashes and Blood
01 | The Crimson Death
02 | Fools of Red
03 | Six Spilt Cups
04 | Silence and Secrets
05 | Hands of Justice
06 | Wheels of Ruin
07 | A Lover's Predicament
08 | Chalice of Hydra
09 | The Hanged Man
10 | Confessions of a Sinner
11 | These Treacherous Lies
12 | Mirage of Myths
13 | The Devil's Mistress
14 | Angels of Hope
15 | Six Sickly Spears
16 | Scarlet Night
17 | In Cold Vengeance
18 | The Red Mourning
19 | Memories of Blue

Synopsis & Trailer

14.4K 327 67
By EmberAndAdrianna

SYNOPSIS

November twenty-second was like any other Tuesday for the world, but in Valenchester, it was only the beginning of the Arcana Killer's terror.

***

Ethan Covington, billion-heir and media-sweetheart is dead with a death card in his pocket - a small gift from his murderer. Now, it's up to Amara, the lead detective on his case, to hunt down the killer and bring them to justice. But what she doesn't know is that the answer doesn't lie in the present.

Ten years ago, Janet Holloway, a seemingly normal seventeen-year-old, took her own life - a tragedy everyone in Valenchester desperately tried to forget. Ten years later, the town is haunted with her possible return for blood.

Amara must choose which victim to side with - the man with skeletons in his closet or the girl back from the dead. But what if the truth isn't as normal as she expects?

What if hunting for the truth leads Amara down a rabbit hole of her own past, and the hidden motives she joined the police department with?

What if the truth she's been searching, has been searching her this entire time?

TRAILERS

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 21.2K 75
When your two older sisters and their best friend all show up at your house telling you their about to rob a grocery store. There's many things that...
A Hero's Secret By jen

Mystery / Thriller

125K 6.3K 33
[Ambys 2022: Mystery/Thriller Winner] Discovering a dead body just minutes from her cottage in the trees is the last thing Dray Dinley expects upon m...
167 3 23
|<>| "You and I are used to dealing with mysteries that live on the page." "There are no bad guys. There are just complicated people who did ba...
127 31 40
"Just don't misunderstand me. It's not like I wanted to.....I had to.....for her" "You make me feel guilty. I should be handing you over to the polic...