Mingyu's Bunny =Cheolgyu=

By MJAlmoroto

Mingyu had very boring days until his lazy grumpy and jealous little fluffy bunny comes into his life. Short... More

Gift Bunny
Sleepy Bunny
Sweet Bunny
Special 1/2
Special 2/2
Dancing Bunny
Halloween Special
Sick Bunny
Bunny at SabaPicnic
Jealous Bunny
Bunny Marathon 1/5
Bunny Marathon 2/5
Bunny Marathon 3/5
Bunny Marathon 4/5
Marathon bunny 5/5
Bunny at the Doctor
Valentine's Day Special
Bunny in the Amusement Park
Special Birthday
Special: The Adventures of Bunny Cheol and Puppy Han
Special: When it all began
Bunny Marathon 1/3
Bunny Marathon 2/3
Bunny marathon 3/3
Bunny and the In-Laws
Bunny and A Proposal
Bunny and a Bachelor Party
Bunny and A Wedding
Bunny and Moon Thousand 2/2
Bunny and a Happy Ending
Epilogue
Special
Jihan Special
Verkwan Special
Soonhoon Special
WonHui Special
Joshua's Puppy

Bunny and Honeymoon 1/2

103 2 0
By MJAlmoroto

After a long farewell to his friends, they were able to leave the hotel event room. Jeonghan constantly gave him mischievous looks, obviously knowing what was to come. Seungcheol as always ended up being a very blushing bunny because of his friend.

His hand was intertwined with Mingyu's. As they both walked out of the hotel. Seungcheol was curious. In his little head he believed that they would go up to the reserved room.

"I have a surprise bunny. Don't be scared" Mingyu laughs and winks at his now husband.

"I'm not scared Mingoo I'm just curious."

A car was waiting for them outside the hotel. They both climb in the back. Mingyu doesn't say anything about him. He just kisses the back of his hand when the driver starts driving. Everything was ready.

Seungcheol gets attached to his husband's body, resting his little head on the older man's shoulder and tickling his cheek with his ears.

"Where we go?" He can't stay silent. Curiosity was great.

"Don't be impatient baby."

"But bunny wants to know" he pouts adorable.

"We are going to a place where it will only be you and me where I am going to undress you kiss you and make you moan my name bunny. I will make love to you as if it were the first time." Mingyu spoke looking with clear desire in his eyes. His voice being a little more serious and completely making his bunny shudder who was already trembling with pleasure in her arms.

His lips met and Seungcheol was grateful that the back cabin was separated by a driver's window or he would have died of embarrassment in that instant.

Seungcheol's sweet lips are mixed with the older man's taste of wine and chocolate. When the oxygen forces them to separate, they put their foreheads together and smile at each other. They both knew it would be a long night.

The car stops a few minutes later. The window that was closed is open and the driver tells them that they have reached their destination.

Mingyu is the first to go down and extends his hand to his bunny husband who accepts it with a big smile. Both were in front of a large rustic cabin with almost 90% glass. Lit from the inside, even Seungcheol could see the bedroom from that spot. It was certainly wonderful.

"This place is ours for a day" Mingyu says, surrounding his waist.

"I love Mingoo" he smiles big and walks first but Mingyu stops him by grabbing his waist and carrying his princess style.

"My bunny must come into my arms" Seungcheol laughs and wraps around Mingyu's neck to hold on.

Mingyu's strong arms keep him safe throughout the cabin until they reach the main bedroom, a place that leaves him gasping for air.

Scented candles, rose petals scattered around the room, wine and truffles on a small table in the window the width of the room that gives them clear visibility of the moon.

"This place is private, the cabin is close so no one will see you naked and how I make love to you." Says Mingyu guessing what the bunny thought of him and leaving it on his two feet.

"This is beautiful, I like the place." Seungcheol looks straight at Mingyu and leaves his arms on his neck while he looks into his beady eyes. "Although I like any place if I'm with you. Everything is perfect if you are by my side. I love you Mingoo"

"I love you my bunny." Mingyu kisses Seungcheol's chubby cheek and then goes down from his leaving little kisses up to his neck and goes up again with kisses to his husband's pink lips trapping them between his own. His lips moved calmly and his hands remained attached to the thin waist of the bunny that sighed between kisses and her pompous little tail moved in ecstasy.

The older man's hands began to explore under the baggy shirt of his bunny touching the soft skin that covered Seungcheol shudders and pulls Mingyu's hair while his lips continue to move to the sound.

"You are so beautiful. I was captivated by you from the first day, my bunny" Mingyu whispers on the opposite lips, seeing the bright eyes of his bunny and appreciating the soft pink on his cheeks. A very cute little tenderness to appreciate and that made him want to devour.

The temperature in the room rose with each kiss and caress they gave each other. Mingyu's shirt ended up on the floor, revealing to Seungcheol's flirtatious eyes the naked torso of his husband.

Small kisses that he left on Mingyu's white skin occupying his tongue in certain sensitive areas of the older man who knew hus neck very well. Mingyu's restless hands ended up on the soft and upturned bottom of his bunny kneading it in. His hands and squeezing it from time to time. How he loved that place.

Mingyu picks up his bunny, making it surround his waist and hug him by the neck as their lips become one again. Seungcheol is gently deposited on the bed. They part ways and Mingyu admires Seungcheol's excited face.

The heat in the room was increasing the caresses were slow. They had all the time in the world to love and give themselves as if it were the first time.

Seungcheol's baggy shirt was removed from his body by Mingyu exposing the juicy torso of his bunny girl. Flushed cheeks and erect nipples without even being stimulated.

Mingyu's tongue surrounds the pink halo of his little one who moans gladly that was one of the sensitive points of the bunny she knew him so well.

“Mingyu-ah” Seungcheol groans.

"Calm down baby." Mingyu smiles playfully and blows on the smaller boy's right nipple, making him shudder.

Mingyu's lips went up to meet the meaty ones of his bunny. The kiss was sweet and passionate. Just the way his bunny likes them.

Seungcheol's member is freed by the right hand of his Mingoo who plays with the tip by pressing and then lowering his hand down the phallus of his bunny.

She entertains herself like this for several minutes observing Seungcheol's face of pleasure, pink cheeks, lips parted and swollen, pearly skin and tousled hair. A bloody image that only he had the right to see.

It made Seungcheol a little more desperate when he touched his playful bunny's pink hole, his fingers were already wet with Seungcheol's precum as well as having smeared a large amount of lube. He loved it when his bunny was in heat, she didn't need preparations, she dilated naturally waiting for his penis.

A second finger enters the small pink hole opening the walls of the minor. Mingyu's member was already beginning to bother in his pants from how swollen and hard he was.

Seungcheol, as if he read the older man's thoughts, took his small hands and unbuttoned his pants, lowering them together with his boxers, letting out Mingyu's erect penis with glory.

Seungcheol blushes but takes the older man's penis in his small hand, slowly lowering and raising it, making Mingyu suffer.

"Fuck, baby."

Mingyu leaves kisses on his bunny's neck so white and soft as he sticks a third finger inside.

Seungcheol arches his back and frowns at him but is distracted by Mingoo's tender kisses from him.

Mingyu takes his fingers out of the smaller boy's ass and ends up taking off Seungcheol's baggy white pants, throwing them somewhere in the room, doing the same with his own remaining clothes. Seungcheol is waiting for him on the bed with his legs open for him.

It was such an enticing image.

He positioned himself between Seungcheol's legs, caressed them and brought his hands up to intertwine his fingers with his bunny's and lift his arms up above his head.

His member slowly enters her baby's rough entrance, who gladly welcomes him moaning as he enters. Always so tight.

"Mingyu-ah..." Seungcheol moans were melody to his ears.

He completely goes into the bunny of him looking at him with his beady eyes. It's Seungcheol who kisses him first as he gets used to the size of Mingyu's penis. Something that takes a few minutes where they kiss with love, nibbling their lips from time to time.

"Mingyu-ah you can move." His bunny is so cute when he says that. And Mingyu as the good husband who complies with her baby's request.

He penetrates him slow and deep, making Seungcheol moan with each touch of his prostate at which point he makes his bunny's fluffy little tail quiver.

His sweaty skin and his increasing moans was something too exciting. Mingyu lets out hoarse moans that Seungcheol loves.

The older man frees his baby's hands and takes them to his small waist, increasing the strength and speed of the thrusts, his testicles colliding with his small buttocks.

Seungcheol rests his little hands on Mingyu's broad shoulders digging his nails into her skin.

The pleasure was overflowing.

Seungcheol could be seen in the reflection of the window being wildly taken by Mingyu. That turned him on.

Mingyu's disheveled hair, his eyes dark with pleasure, his lips just as swollen as his. It was hot.

"Damn baby, you drive me crazy" Mingyu takes Seungcheol's member in his right hand starting a seesaw with his hand squeezing it to reach the tip.

"Mingyu-ah I'm going to cum" Seungcheol's breathy voice and his pleased face make Mingyu increase his pace. The lunges are firm and deep.

Seungcheol's body shakes slightly and he ends up cumming, staining the older man's hand.

"Now it's my turn bunny." Mingyu's lopsided smile marks the sexy dimple of his.

The tall man's big hands cling to Seungcheol's hips his dick comes out and slams back into his quivering bunny's ass he does it a few times faster and harder until he ends up cumming inside his bunny.

Mingyu gently drops onto Seungcheol without crushing his body.

"You are so fucking beautiful an angel. I love you bunny."

"I love you too Mingoo" Seungcheol presses his lips together in a tender kiss and he can feel Mingyu's member growing inside him again.

"The night will be long bunny."

They would both enjoy their honeymoon very well.

Finally Lemon! They like me? I am not the best writing this, I find that it is not my forte but personally I liked the result. I hope you liked it too. It's a little gift for you. I was not supposed to put smut in this story.

We are reading to each other my reading bunnies.
-----

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

248K 8.1K 54
Yoon JeongHan is Jeon Miyoung's childhood friend who went to Los Angeles, California when he was 7 years old to continue his studies there and came b...
10.3K 183 17
when jeon wonwoo, the free spirited popular guy, feels like he has a crush on the new, quiet girl, which also is his best friend's younger sister. Wi...
539 51 11
One croissant could make two opposite gender attracts. Well, at least it all started when he accidentally sent a croissant to the wrong house when i...
59.6K 2.1K 57
soonyoung is tired, very tired to be with jihoon anymore lowercase intended soonhoon™ tired™ side ship:. ᴹᴱᴬᴺᴵᴱ a lot of grammatical errors ><