A Militarized New World

By Kk01u2

Altrainia is a continent filled with warlike yet interesting countries. Needed someone to ensure peace in thi... More

Chapter 1 "A Man Of Great Power"
Chapter 2 'War Of Vanitas'
Chapter 3 'A New Turning Point'
World Map (remade)
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Q/A
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Information:Functions
Chapter 9
Chapter 10 NC
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Alternate Route: Peace Route
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Countries Info (For better Lore)
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Announcement
In-Universe Wikipedia Page
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Opening of Discord Server
New Plans for this story

Chapter 17

559 27 14
By Kk01u2

October 15,1208
202nd Paratroopers, Part of the 32nd Invasion Force
Khesiuos, Charatian Federation
11:00 p.m.

This was not how Capt. Sterlious wanted to reclaim the lands of his elven ancestors. Although he was not complaining he still believed in another way.

He had heard from the higher ups that they were part of the 202nd Paratroopers whose mission was to sabotage and launch attacks on the Charatians From behind enemy lines.

Currently, he was riding a QAF Airspeed Horsa Glider brought by a QAF Military Aircraft. He wore a standard camouflaged Qotan Military uniform complimented by his insignia on his right shoulder. He was also equipped with a foldable stock version of his new L1A1 self Loading rifle while his men used either commando carbines or the new self loading rifle.

This new rifle replaced his old m1 Carbine rifle atleast for a week. It was preposterous that the QRM had 2 modernization programs in 2 months.

Which led to a heck ton of Speculation and theories surrounding The High Command but more specifically towards the president one James Hodgkins, the Enigmatic Leader of the Qota Republic.

(A/N: President Hodgkins operates in secrecy with representatives representing him in any occasion. To avoid suspicion since keep in mind that Hodgkins is currently 21. So it is impossible for him to be a leader of a growing superpower in Altrainia at such a young age. Considering that most Presidents in the continent are in their 40s to 50s.)

Cutting the rope, the glider immediately glided until it hit a tree. Knocking the aircraft and Sterlious out of his conciousness.

After an hour, he was woken up by a soldier grabbing him in the shoulder and shaking him awake.

"Hey Captain are you alright?"

It was Private Polius, a comrade of his.

"Y-yes Private."

The Captain said as he was recovering from his unconsciousness.

"Well where are we?"

Sterlious asked as he was looking at his surroundings.

"Sir currently we are a few feet from the Crash site we were originally planning to assault the Communications towers from here but tthe sergeant said we get our bearings for the moment."

The private replied with a hint of uncertainty.

"Ok Private then where's the Sergeant?"

"Currently there over there."

The soldier said as he pointed at another wrecked glider.

The Captain got up to his feet while watching soem of his men either tending to the wounded or inspecting their self loading rifles.

Eventually reaching the second glider.

He saw a mature Qotan Sergeant in his late 20s.

"Well Captain looks like your finally awake."

The sergeant said as he watched the newly awake Captain.

"No time for jokes Triveus. Now, what is our current situation?"

"Considering that we landed behind enemy lines It is urgent that we should regroup and blow up the bridges to stave the flow of possible Charatian vehicles and tread wheels (1) for the boys at the front."

"Well I agree now No time for a chat lets head out while we can. Take everything you can destroy those that you cannot. We can't let the Charatians capture some of our equipment, considering the Charatians may arrive."

The captain said as the Sergeant agreed to his suggetion with a nod. Showing that he agreed with the Captain.

The Captain and Sergeant then gathered all of the soldiers in the platoon. Taking all of what they could carry before heading to blow up some bridges and cause terror amongst the Charatians behind enemy lines.

By 6:00 a.m. the next day, several De Havilland Vampire Ground Attack Aircraft of the 27th Qotan Bomber Squadron would launch their attack on the Border Fortifications and Military bases under the use of the Charatian Military near the Border while Lancaster Bombers under the 23rd Qotan Bombardment Squadron would bomb the Industrial Complex in the City of Charius.

It would be followed by an attack of the 12th, 14th, and 17th Qotan Invasion Division on the Fortifications on the border which comprised of Several Machine-gun Bunkers and Pillboxes, Anti Tank Guns and W25 Artillery manned by the 5th and 4th Infantry Regiment complimented by Charatian Militia from the nearby villages and city near the border.

"Shit we need covering fire!"

A Qotan soldier yelled as he and his comrades took cover behind a large dragon teeth like fortification in the Charatian Border.

They were currently taking fire from a MG nest.

Seeing that the mg fire began to slow down. The soldier sprinted to cover which was nothing more than a small foxhole created when an artillery shell exploded earlier.

"Hey! get the Boomers to wreck those pl boxes!"

The soldier said loud enough for the soldier with a communications equipment on his back to hear.

"Yes sir."

The soldier in response said as he grips the phone on the Communications Equipment on his back.

"Q2! Q2! This is Private Lorexius of the 11th Infantry Regiment. Requestung fire mission over. Coordinates: atleast near 455 Feet from my position."

The radio operator said as machune gun fire could be heard raging in his background.

"Private Lorexius Roger that!"

The soldier on the other side said in response.

He then laid down the phone as continued to take cover while waiting for the Artillery strike to occur.

Qotan Soldiers manning an Artillery Gun during the Qotan Invasion of Charatia circa Oct. 20, 1208.

Current Battle Map

Light Green- Areas invaded by the 12th, 14th and 17th Invasion Division
Dark Green- Areas attacked by the 11th and 13 Qotan Infantry Regiment
Light Blue-Areas Attacked by the Billian 31st and 32nd Invasion Force

Meanwhile
Terusia, Charatian-Billian Border

After the Billian Offensive a month ago which drove the Charatians out of the Republic's lands.

The Republic then launched its invasion with the 31st and 32nd Spearheading it.

Meanwhile, The Neutral Grecian Republic would continue face pressure from both Alliances to let their troops pass through the country.

Which they continously decline due to wanting to firmly stay neutral.

Although the Billians and Pletarians had one small Border. They still needed the Grecians to allow them to pass the country to fight a war. So border skirmishes were a common occurrence in thier respective borders.

Charatian Soldiers photographed manning an Oplo 40 AT Gun during the Altrainian Continental War.
Oct. 19 1208
(Credits to owner)

"Fire!"

A Charatian soldier with camouflaged uniform said as the camouflaged Oplo 40 anti tank gun fired at the leading R35 tank of a Billian Military Convoy.

The tank was quickly engulfed in flame as the hatches of its turret opened revealing the burning crew members of the vehicle as they try to get rid of the flames.

"Reload!"

Another Charatian soldier said as the tank in the rear of the convoy attempted to escape.

Quickly loading an AP shell, they then fire a shell at its weak side armor, penetrating it and causing the turret explode out of the turret basket. Ensuring a quick death to its crew.

With great urgency, the Billian soldiers would get out of their newly supplied Bedford QL Trucks.

Flashback

Currently Corporal Stewardius was readying his m1 garand rifle as he was riding the truck.

"Hey have you heard of the news?"

A soldier beside him said nagging him. He recognized him, he was one of the newly drafted recruits.

"No."

Stewardius replied in a normal voice as he was busy with his semi-automatic rifle.

"Well the news is that the war is coming to an end."

This news did not interest Him not even a little bit as he had seen some pretty traumatizing things during the war.

So he finds it hard that he will be able to rejoin society.

"Not interested."

"Well I'm happy with the news. I just received news that my wife was pregnant so I was thinking of a name for my son. So what are your suggestions?"

Although, Stewardius was happy for the recruit. He honestly felt bad for him as he still didn't experience combat for the first time.

"My suggest-"

He was interrupted when a loud anti tank gun fired at the leading vehicle of the convoy. Destroying it.

"FUCK! AMBUSH!"

The Lieutenant said as he ordered everyone to get out of the trucks to fight the ambushers.

He and the soldier beside him quickly got out of the vehicle and fired their semi-automatic rifles at the camouflaged Charatians who were firing their bolt-action rifles at the men from the foliage.

The Corporal and his comrade quickly hid behind the wrecked and still burning tank as they avoided the hail of enemy bullets.

"Stewardius take some men with you and flank them."

The Lieutenant ordered.

The Corporal then saluted and the men he took with quickly followed him as the Lieutenant and his remaining men were distracting the Charatians.

Stewardious would then flank their  enemies from the left. Seeing a Charatian about to load the Oplo 40 AT gun.

He shoots his rifle at him filling the man with lead.

"Gotcha Motherfucker!"

He muttered quietly under his breath. As he and his men soon fired on the exposed Charatian soldiers who failed to notice them. Some attempted to turn their guns toward them but he and his men were quicker turning the men into lifeless corpses with ease.

While the remaining would surrender, thus ending the ambush.

"May the Heroism of the Charatians who fought for their beloved country rest forever in never-ending peace."

Quote From the Mural on the "Charatian Soldiers Memorial."

Chapter End.

(I literally wrote this and published this while in my Highschool. Keep in mind that i am 14yrs old RN.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

368K 10.9K 31
(COMPLETED) You are a mortal girl with a mortal life you're nothing special, at least you think so. Being able to do something other humans can't, yo...
4.1K 185 10
One nation in Strangereal garnered a terrible name and reputation after their defeat in the war they started back in 1995 and their name was further...
17.1K 1K 13
(sorry but this AU is dropped due to complicated storyline and such) (Fabruary 24 update! This story is now currently being edited and rewritten! 7 c...
1.7K 50 9
A Fanfiction of 'Through looking Glass' (Sequel to the 'New World Order') by Peaceinourtime1938. After a Grueling War against the Abyss during the ab...