💖Our Family💖

Od Shakhi_Parud

Life is so beautiful with u. You know what because of you our college has reached this height. Because of you... Více

🌼 Characters 🌼
Backstory
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16: Their beginnings for each other
Chapter 17: Shaurya's farewell
Chapter 18: His Loneliness
Chapter 19: Rights should be only with the right one
Chapter 20: Jealousy or Insecurity
Chapter 21: Misunderstandings
Chapter 22: Regretting
💝Teaser💝
Chapter 23: Her distance with him
Chapter 24: Listen to me!!
Chapter 25: I want you in my life.
Chapter 26: Trust
Chapter 27: Your Presence
Chapter 28: Mr Hubby and Mrs Wifey
Chapter 29: Will you love me in that way!!
Chapter 30: Their family 💖
Chapter 31: His valentine ❤️
Chapter 32: Their alone time...
Chapter 33: She is my life
Chapter 34: Its only about ours...💖
Chapter 35: Life is full of contentment
Chapter 36: Your's Only
Chapter 37: Her best day✨1✨
Chapter 38: Her best day ✨ 2
💝Teaser💝
New Story 📖
Chapter 39: London ✈️
Chapter 41: Their Destiny
Chapter 42
Chapter 43: Pain and Happiness 💖
Chapter 44: What will happen next...
Chapter 45: Her trauma is over
Chapter 46: Sirf Tum
1 year to Our Family 💖
Chapter 47: They are happy with each other.
Chapter 48. Their never ending love

Chapter 40: Again

1K 128 50
Od Shakhi_Parud

Long update ahead..

"Anokhi! Toh tum yaha ho!"

Anokhi turns and founds a guy standing infront of her with a happy smile. She also smiled to the guy.

"Maine tumhe kaha kaha nhi dhunda! Ab jaa kar mili ho!" He starts taking steps towards her.

She smilingly staring at the person who was adoring her.

"Yaad hai na, aaj humari engagement hai!" He reaches her and flung his arms to take her in a hug.

But she takes a back step not knowing why she do that. The guy scrunched his brows and looks at her.

At the same time, someone comes there.

"Anokhi!" The voice comes from her behind.

She looks behind and founds Shaurya standing and looking at both of them.

"Tum kaun ho! Aur tumhe yaha aane kisne diya!" The guy who was about yo take her in a hug asks Shaurya.

"I'm her husband!" Shaurya gives his intro and starts taking steps towards Anokhi.

The guy looks at Anokhi with a confused face.

"Tum toh mujhse pyaar karti hona, Anokhi!" The guy asks her.

Anokhi was numb. She was not able to say anything and what she will say as everything is happening weird.

"Have you gone mad or what? I said na she is my wife!" Shaurya looks at that guy with a angry face.

"But she loves me!" The guy was also adamant on his words and Anokhi.

Shaurya looks insecure on hearing this as he very well knows Anokhi hadn't say to him that she loves him. Although he feels that she loves him but what about his insecurity.

"I love her!" He says and takes Anokhi in a side hug.

The guy starts laughing like a maniac and Anokhi's breathing gets faster.

"That means you are mad in her love but she doesn't even give you any damn words that she loves you! I think you are blind in her love and can't see that she loves me!" The words shatter Shaurya from inside and tears welled up in his eyes as he can't even able to make his wife fall in love with him in these months.

He looks down with a defeated expression and his grip around her looses.

"Shaurya!"

Her eyes shot open and she sits on the bed pants hard to control her abnormal breath. She takes the glass from the side table and gulps it in one go. She was not feeling good and closes her eyes and his reflection comes infront of her. It was early morning and the weather was very much chilly. She opens her eyes and looks beside her on the bed. She finds Antu peacefully sleeping on his side and a pillow was kept beside her in order that she doesn't fall off the bed. He was not on the bed. She kisses her daughter's head and removes the duvet from her body. She covers Antu and goes in search of him.

She enters the living room and founds him sitting on the sofa reading the newspaper. She heaved a tired sigh and turns to go inside but he calls her name and her steps halts.

"Anokhi! Kaha jaa rhi ho, aao na yaha!" Shaurya folds the newspaper and removes his glasses.

"Wo mai jara Antu ko dekh kar aati hu!" She excuses herself to run.

"Haa! Meri toh kisi ko padi hi nhi hai....anyways jao!" He wears his glasses and again takes the newspaper.

Anokhi raised her brow on his words and goes to him. She takes the newspaper from his hand making him look at her.

"Aaj kal aap bohot jyada hopeless romantic nhi ho gaye ho?" She bends her face towards close to his.

Their breath fans each other's face and the intoxication surfaced the air between them.

"Mai aur hopeless romantic, nhi toh...kisne kaha aisa tumse!" He slightly moves his face towards her.

"Maine khud se!" She eyes his lips which doesn't go unnoticed by him.

"Oh! Aur tumne aisa kyu kaha khud se!" He also eyes her lips and plays with her.

"Mera mann kiya!" She playfully gives a smile and her eyes shines with mischief.

"Toh yaha mera mann toh kuch aur hi karne ka kar rha!" His eyes also depicts the same mischief like her.

He holds her by her arm and pulls her to him. She lands on his lap and puts his arms around her stomach firmly holding her. He roams his lips on her neck and he keeps doing that. But, here Anokhi doesn't even responded to his touch neither she closes her eyes. She keeps looking at him and was wondering as the man whom she was staring has always showers immense love on her. He neither raise any question on her love towards him nor whether she loves him or not.

He only have loved never thinking about her words. As he had earlier said that his love is enough for both of them to spend their whole life. And the morning dream again comes to her mind as she thinks of that guy who was claiming that she loves him not Shaurya.

"Kya hua, kaha kho gyi?" Shaurya asks her making her look at him.

She looks lost and her lips parted. Its like she was in a dilemma but why. This question arises in his mind.

"Kunal ke baare me soch rhi ho?" Shaurya asks the most straight forward question to her which was enough to make her eyes wide.

"Tumhe ye sab kaise pta?" She asks him while looking down.

"As far as I know! Tum yaha hi uss Kunal se mili thi jisse tum pyaar karti ho!" He puts a stone on his heart for speaking this line.

"Mai usse koi pyaar nhi karti, aur mai kyu karungi bhala? Usne meri zindagi bas tabaah kar hi di thi, mai..mai usse pyaar nhi karti! Nhi karti matlb nhi karti!" She starts crying and hides her face in his chest.

He hugs her and caress her hairs and from inside rebukes himself for making her cry.

"Sorry, Anu! Mai tumhe rulana nhi chahta tha! Wo galti se hogya,..wo mai....mai ye kabhi sapne me bhi nhi soch sakta ki tum kisi aur se pyaar karti ho! Wo words, pta nhi kyu mere mann me aaye, wo hurtful the, I'm sorry! Anjaane me hogya!"

Anokhi comes out of the hug and looks deep in his eyes which only depicts that love for her. She gives him a small smile to him.

"Jarur aapke dil me hoga! Issliye aapki jubaan par bhi aayi!" She looks down.

"No dear! Aisa kabhi nhi ho sakta ki mai tumhare baare me aisa sochu! Bas thoda insecure hogya tha ki jisse mai pyaar karta hu wo kissi aur ko pyaar karti hai! Bohot bura lagta hai ! I can't...!" He averts his gaze in other direction.

She looks up at him and raises her hands to take his face between her palm. He looks at her in her eyes which has tears. She also looks in his eyes and moves close to him. Her lips touches his and she closes her eyes and smooches his lips and tears keeps flowing through her cheeks.

He also closed his eyes to feel her, to feel her unspoken love for him, to feel her feelings for him. She pours out her frustration which has always makes her think about her loyalty towards him.

Her tears keeps flowing through her cheeks and continues to kiss him. At last, she finds it difficult to catch her breath and leaves his lips and takes long breath.

He opens his eyes and raises his hand to wipe her tears which were flowing till now also. He takes her in a hug and caress her back.

"I don't love him, Shaurya. I had never loved him and why will I love him. What he had given me in that relationship as I was the only one who was loyal in that relationship. That relationship doesn't exist for me now never will exist for me! I will not let that to exist, Shaurya! As I'm yours only yours! I'm only yours! Now, I can't take that I love someone else apart from you! But trust me its all over! It's all over!" She takes his face inbetween her palms and tries to pacify him.

"You don't have to pacify me! As I had always trusted you! Its all because of my insecurity that's all. I love you! And please give me a big smile.!" He makes her smile and she smiles.

"Aacha chalo! Antu ko uthate hai!" He tightly holds her and stands up while taking her in his arms.

______________________________~*~

After some time, there was a ring on the door bell. Anokhi comes out of her room and opens the room.

It was Reema. Anokhi moves aside making space for her to come in. Reema comes inside and turns to Anokhi who closes the door. Before Reema could say anything, Shaurya appears.

"Anokhi! Aaj ki get together ke liye kya pehnu?" Shaurya was only in his vest when he comes in the hall holding many shirts in hangers seeking his wife's help.

Hearing this, Reema quickly moves aside inorder to not come in his vision and hides behind the curtains. Anokhi's attention were on him that's why she doesn't notice the sudden disappearance of Reema.

"Umm? Rukiye!" She also starts to help him forgetting her bestie.

(A/N: Now,  some true words should be said for Anokhi. She loves him madly that's why she forgets even her bestie.😂)

Shaurya was admiring her when she was going through his shirts. He takes a step little back and throws his shirts on the sofa confusing her. He takes a step towards her and she takes a back step totally shocked because of his sudden move. And this keep happens until she hits the wall.

(A/N: I hadn't describe the whole scenario of her being taking very slowly back steps and him being approaching her slowly as it feels like I'm writing about some robotic steps!😝 You know!)

He kept his hands on both sides of the wall caging her.

"Humari shaadi ko aaj poore 11 months hogye! But still the blush which crept on your face makes me feel like that we confessed our liking towards each other yesterday! Ahh! What a day it was!" He was remembering the moments which happen between them on the Rose day and staring at her.

She shyly tucks her hairs behind her ears and looks in his eyes only to get a wink by him. She raised her brows on him. But before anything happen between them, Reema stands up and coughs to gain their attention.

But to her dismay,it doesn't even make them avert their eyes from each other. At last, she again fakes a cough little louder so that they could atleast looks at her but the fake cough turns into a real one.

Shaurya and Anokhi looks at her and he backs off from Anokhi. She runs to gets a glass of water for Reema.

After gulping the water in one go, Reema takes a breath of relief. Shaurya was standing with his arms crossed on his chest and Anokhi takes the glass to keep that on the table.

"Tum yaha kab aayi, Reema!" He asks Reema when she was relieved.

"Woh, Jiju mai...!" She gulped as Shaurya was looking angry on her.

"Shaurya! Tum jab mujhse shirts ke baare me puchne aaye the! Uske pehle hi, Reema aayi thi! Mai bhul gyi thi!" Anokhi gives a very innocent look which he can't deny to stare.

"Bhul toh jayegi, hi na! Agar husband unintentionally bhula de!" Reema's words reach his ears and he glares her.

Anokhi flushed red while it doesn't effect him.

"Aa...Jiju! Mai Anokhi aur Antara ko apne saath le jaa rhi hu! Hume aaj ki party ke liye ready bhi toh hona hai!"  Reema nudged her friend to say something.

"Haa! Shaurya! Hume jana hai! Anokhi says something in support of Reema.

"Par kyu? Tum toh yaha bhi ready ho sakti ho na!" He raises his brow at his wife.

"Woh! Jiju! Aaj ke get together me ek surprise hai, aur wo aapko aaj raat hi pta chalega! Isliye saari girls ek saath ready hongi! Aap bas venue par time se pochoch jana! Ok!" Reema again eyes Anokhi to go and take Antu before he asks more question.

Anokhi immediately goes and takes her dress which she had already packed and takes Antu in her arms. She and Reema along with Antu leaves from there without any words. Here, he stands with scrunched brows as what is happening?

"Inn dono ka behaviour itna weird kyu hai! Aur isne toh mujhe apni dress bhi nhi dikhai, aakhir majra kya hai? Ek minute! Kuch toh hai? Jo yaha ajib hai?...leave pehle toh mujhe apne liye kapde choose karne honge! Anokhi ne bhi help nhi ki! Toh kya pehnu?" He looks confused with his clothes.

_______________________________~*~

At evening.....

The party hall was gorgeously decorated for the get together of their students. It was still unknown who had thought of this brilliant idea of meeting again.

There was certain rules in the party which had to be follow by everyone. The rules were very simple yet difficult. There were separate doors for gents and females to enter. After entering, they had to wear a mask on their face as mask is used to hide one's identity.

When allmost the hall was filled with peoples. The spot light falls on an individual who was standing on the podium with a mike.

"Hello everybody! Aaj ki party me aane ke liye aap sab ka thankyou......................so aaj ke rules simple hai aapko apne partners ke mask hataye bina pehchanna hai! And then you will join everyone in dance floor. And those who are single here can enjoy the party. After that, you all can remove the mask and talk to everybody. So lets start!" He finished speaking and the lights gets dim and everyone starts to find their partners.

"Butterfly 🦋! Huh! Nice choice! Just wait for me!" A guy says to himself.

There in corner was standing Anokhi who was wearing a dark red colour gown was the most eye catching sight in the party. There was nobody who was not caught by her beauty. Her silky wavy hairs were open and covering her back and a golden pair of sandles were increasing her beauty. And the most important, the butterfly mask which was on her eyes was also the most beautiful one. It was a combo of red and black with glitter and stones. She looks alluring today.

She was just looking at everywhere but the most of the time, floor. Suddenly she feels a sensation in her hairs as they flew feeling someone's presence. She also closes her eyes and feels this new wave of air filled around her.

A pair of hands gets slided on her stomach. She knew this touch. This touch had only spread goosebumps on her. But now it feels that this only belong to her. She surrendered her to that touch. She melted under the hands until it made her turn and clutches her waist.

She looks at the pair of brown orbs which were behind the black colour mask. Those eyes also maintains a eye contact with hers. She admires those orbs and then the lips beneath it. She smiles when they curves in a smirk. Then she looks down at him and he at her.

He was clad in a black high neck with white blazer. His hairs were perfectly set. He looks personable she must say.  His look was changed mesmerizing her. She puts her palms on his cheeks and directly in his eyes.

Mask worn by Shaurya.

She had already scanned him and now how can he forget to check on her. She looks gorgeous. He almost gets stumble by her beauty.

The butterfly mask worn by Anokhi.

"How did you recognise me? I mean I had not wear any of my jewel which should be the medium for you to recognise me!" She encircled her arms around his neck smilingly.

He pulls her to himself by more pressing her to him.

"Tumhe pehchanne ke liye mujhe kisi chiz ki jarurat nhi hai!" He replies her making her eyes confuse.

"Your touch is enough!" His husky voice makes her shy when he whispers this in her ears.

"You look gorgeous in red!" He praised her beauty.

She looks at him with her cute smile on her face.

"Antu looks very happy with her new friends!" He says as he had visit her before entering the hall as there was another arrangements for children.

"Hm! I feel that she wants someone to play along with!" Anokhi hesitates.

"I also feel this!" He slightly laughs.

"But she will soon be playing with her younger brother or sister!" He says which confuses her.

"Kanchan yar..she is pregnant na!" He smilingly reminds her to which she also smiles.

And the next moment he dragged her to the dark corner of the hall where no one was there. He leaves her hand and she a very little stumble and her back hits the wall. He takes out his mask and smirks at her.

"This mask covers your whole face! Care to remove it and allow me to take a glance of your face!" He pleads her.

She smilingly moves her head in a no. He narrows his eyes although they were not able to take a better view of each other but their understanding towards each other always makes these things easy whether they are.

"You look so beautiful! And you don't want to show your face to me? It's not fair!" He takes his hand back of her head and opens the satin ribbon while she closes her eyes.

The mask immediately falls down on the floor and she opens her eyes to look at him. He smiles on getting a view of her as he had not seen her since afternoon.

He takes her hand in his and bends a little towards her. While staring at her eyes, he kisses the back of her palm. She was overjoyed as her eyes twinkles with happiness.

His trance gets broken when his phone ringed. He takes out the phone from his pocket using his other side while not leaving her hand.

"Jao! Phone attend karke aao! Mai tab tak party enjoy karti hu, phir mai tumhe sabse milwaungi!" She takes out her hand from his grip and goes from there after taking her mask.

Shaurya moves his head in disbelief and attends the phone call.

Here, Anokhi was roaming in the hall and was talking. She was very much happy after meeting them. Then, she again stands in a corner.

The hall again starts to get dark. She again feels someone holding her forearms but this time the feeling was different. She doesn't feel the person to be like Shaurya as the aura was different.

"Tum itni jaldi aagye?" She tries to check who was holding her.

But the one who was holding her doesn't give any answer to her question. At last she jerks her hand from his grip and turns towards him.

"Ho kaun tum, aur tumhari himmat kaise hui mujhe touch karne ki?" She was hell angry as how the person got the guts to touch her.

As the hall was totally dark that's why she was not able to see that guy's face.

"Mujhe kaise bhul sakti ho?" The happiness in the words of that guy scared her.

But the more scared her was his voice. This voice was so much familiar to her. She was very shocked beyond words. Slowly the lights starts to fill in the hall.

There stands the same person whom she knows very well. There stands the same guy who had made her life miserable. The  one whom is the reason of her traumas. The one whom who had made her take her own life. The one whom she used to love very much. KUNAL

She gulped the lump formed in her throat with a much difficulty and her eyes were misty as they brimmed with tears.

"Tum?" She asked as her hands curled up in fists.

"Haa! Mein !" His words contains the happiness which his face describes very well.

But she was not happy. Why will she? He was the reason behind her every problems. Her life was on the verge of falling. How can she even love him after what he did to her. No, she doesn't love her after that. Actually he doesn't made her feel like they were in love. Neither she feels that feeling of love. She doesn't know the actual meaning of love until Shaurya entered in her life.

"Pehle toh tum mere ek touch se pehchan jaati thi ki mai hu, ab kya hua?" He tries to be flirty but it doesn't effect her.

"Ohh! Ab samjha! Koi baat nhi! " He comes close to her.

She takes a back step but he grabs her hand in his. She furiously looks at him and tries to take her hand back but he doesn't leaves her hand.

"I'm telling you the first and last time! Leave my hand! Now!" She angrily says.

Kunal scrunched his brows and leaves her hand.

Anokhi turns and starts to run but her balance disturbs. She falls down but a pair of hand holds her and makes her stand on her feet.

She was feeling very much disgusted that she doesn't even want to look who had make her stand. Shaurya looks at his wife but she doesn't spare any gaze to him.

"Anokhi! Kya hua? Bolo, dekho tumhara Shaurya yaha hai, dekho meri taraf!" He asked her lovingly.

Anokhi after hearing his voice, looks above at him and he was heartbroken after seeing her tear stricken eyes. He immediately takes her in a bone crushing hug and starts to caress her hairs.

Kunal watches this view infront of him and was confused as what is happening.

"Isne Anokhi ko hug kyu kiya, aur hai kaun ye?" He looks confused.

A lone tear also escaped Shaurya's eyes as he saw her vulnerable condition again.
As he looks forward, he founds Kunal who was fuming in anger. And out of jealousy, Shaurya snakes his arm around her waist.

"Who are u? Why did you hold her?" Kunal asked with his burning eyes.

But here Shaurya doesn't even spare a glance to him making him furious and takes a step towards them. But Shaurya shows his hand to stop and looks at him with his red eyes.

"Don't come near!" Shaurya warned him as shows his forefinger to stop him.

"How dare you! Tumne usse touch bhi kaise kiya!" Kunal also asked Shaurya with same rage.

"I doesn't feel it important to tell you!" Shaurya snapped back at him.

"You are holding my fiancee, and telling me that you doesn't find it important to tell me why you touch her?" He raises his brows making him a little uncomfortable.

"Yeah! I don't find it important! And I'm warning you, she is not your fiancee anymore! Got it!" Shaurya again warns him.

"If I'm nothing to her, then who are you?" Kunal raised another question.

"I'm her husband!" Shaurya's words totally shocks him.

Everyone starts to gather there when they founds Anokhi and Kunal again standing face to face after freaking 2 years.

"Yeh toh Anokhi aur Kunal hai na!" One of the previous students says.

"Haa! Inn dono jaisi chemistry toh pure college me famous thi! Was such a romantic couple!" Another says.

"Par dono ko alag kar diya uss accident ne!" Slowly everyone starts to say anything not understanding her mental health.

Shaurya was not paying any attention on the crowd as he slowly makes his wifey to walk with him and holds her by shoulder and she keeps on hiding her face in his chest.

Sid and Reema follows them with Antu sleeping in Sidhant's arms.

"Anokhi!" Kunal literally shouted her name but she just ignores him and more snuggles to Shaurya.

Antu wakes up on hearing her Mom's name and founds a man looking at their side. She turns in the arms and looks at her parents who were hugging each other and her Mom was crying very much.

She pats on Sid arms asking him to make her stand on the ground. He makes her stand down and she runs to her parents.

"Mumma! Mumma!" Antu pulls her Mom's gown to catch her mother's attention.

Shaurya looks down and ruffled his daughter's hairs and then caress his wife's back.

"Anokhi! Dekho, Antu bula rhi hai!" He wipes her tears so that she should look presentable infront of their daughter.

Anokhi tries to open her eyes but she was not able to do that. Her head pains very much. She holds her head and squeezed her eyes and then she looses her balance. She falls.

Shaurya holds her in time but he was also not able to do that as her body was totally given up but thanks to Reema who acts on time and holds her bestie.

Reema knows very well that this was going to happen that's why she was alert. Shaurya takes her in his arms and Sid opens the car door for them.

These things were very much horrible for Antara as she sees her Mom in this state. Her eyes welled up with tears and she runs to the car and climbs in beside her Dad and climbs on his lap to reach her Mom and puts her one hand on Anokhi's face.

"Mumma! Aapko kya hua hai? Please ek baar meri taraf dekho na, please, Mumma!!" Antu cries calling her mother.

"Dad! Mumma!!" Antu cries more and he keeps his one arm around his daughter.

"Mumma abhi thik ho jayengi, kuch nhi hoga, Mumma ko! Hum hai na Mumma ke liye!"  Shaurya pacify Antara so that she doesn't cry anymore but she hugs him and tries not to cry.

They reaches home as Sid drives the car fastly.

________________________________~*~

The doctor comes out of the room and then gives him advice for her.

Antu runs inside the room to meet her Mumma. She founds her Mom lying on the bed lifelessly. She runs to the bed and climbs up on it. She goes close to her Mumma and sits beside her arm.

"Mumma! Please meri taraf dekho na! Mumma! Antu miss you a lot!" Antu keeps on her pacifying her Mom and then lay beside her and hugs her.

"Mumma!" She calls her in her ears.

Antu was crying her heart out when she feels her Mumma whispering something.

Antu sits and saw her Mom.

"Antu....ro mat..!" Anokhi was very much weak and this was quite audible in her voice.

"Mumma!" Antu slightly yelled her name and hugs her in excitement.

The shout was enough to make people outside run inside. Shaurya comes inside and goes towards them. He was overwhelmed on seeing the sight infront of him.

Anokhi was very weak but she had enough strong to caress her daughter's head so that Antu can sleep.

She looks at Shaurya and notices tears in his eyes. She feels it was because of her, so she mouthed a sorry to him.

But he moves out of the room. But Anokhi doesn't even able to move as her brain was very exhausted and she was very much tired. Tiredness took over her and she dozed off in sleep.

______________________________~*~

Hello everyone...

Hope you are doing great and awesome ❤️.

I had earlier said that I will complete this story this month but now it is not possible that's why stretching this more to next month also.

I will update only Connections of Hearts 💓 as I had many updates lined up in my draft.

One more thing as you all know a new story coming.

The prologue of Beintehaa is going to come on 5th December.

Hope you all have liked today's update.

Please vote and tell me in comments how was the update.

Thankyou

Bye

With love💖
~Manushi~

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

188K 9.1K 200
FAMILY: Where LIFE begins and LOVE never ends.! Following values and preachings of Ramayana to get to know all kind of love a life gives you surely...
634K 28.1K 66
#1 in marriage - 6th mar 2022 #1 in India - 1st mar 2022 #1 in arranged marriage - 1st mar 2022 #1 in puppy love - 3rd march 2022 #1 in secret love...
53.8K 2.2K 23
A story of a young student who's studying in SIAC & a professor who will face many situations ✨
3.3K 472 8
Love in it's most extraordinary form, has the power to heal and transform. It teaches us that sometimes the most profound connections are forged thro...