Fire and Fang

By DesireeCrum

Skyler McCall is 17 and the older sister of Scott McCall and she's always had a normal life. After her parent... More

This isn't goodbye
Everything changes
New School New me
Full Moon
Awakened
Rest in Peace
Bestiary
left out
Derek
Raving
Honesty
Party guessed
Fury
Battlefield
Masterplan
Update
I hate Goodbyes
Fire and Ice (book 2)
Published
Supernatural

ill always catch you

13.4K 337 13
By DesireeCrum

I cuddled into Derek as the wind hit my back. When we came to a stop Derek put me down. My legs wabbled as I struggled to regain my balance. Derek put his hand on the small of my back to stedy me. "You okay?" Derek asked almost looking concerned. "Ya...ya I'm okay just a little whiplash,"I said staring into Derek's eyes. Something about his eyes enticed me. "Thanks for catching me," I said stepping back. "Just don't make it an everyday thing,"Derek said adjusting his leather jacket. I nodded and handed him the book. "I'll see you later Derek," I said smiling kissing his cheek. I turned climbed into my car and headed off.
When I got home my mom was gone but stiles jeep was in the drive. I pulled off to the side of the rode that way he could get out.
"Did you get it?"Stiles asked as I shut the door. "Ya Derek has it," I said brushing past them and racing up the stairs. Quickly I snapped my fingers and was wearing a pair of black leggings and a black tank top. I pulled my hair into a pony tail and headed down stairs. Scott and Stiles were resting on the couch. 'I'm gonna go pick up some dinner you guys wanna come?" I asked. They nodded and I tossed Stiles the key. "I'm driving?" He asked excitedly. I nodded,"don't make me regret this." Stiles cheered and climbed into the drivers seat and I climbed into the back letting Scott take the passanger side.
After dinner we decided to head home. Stiles leaves and I head up to my room. "Night Scott I love you!" I yell before closing my door. Slowly I make my way over to where my grimour is hidden and pull it out. There's nothing in the beastairy that wouldn't be here. I plug my phone into the auxelery port on my radio and play someone somewhere by asking Alexandria.
By the time I finished reading it was almost 2am so I decided to call it a night. Just as I laid down I heard my phone go off. Groaning I rolled over and looked at it. Hey its Derek. Confused I replied back. Hey. I waited a few minutes but no reply came so I laid back down and was out like a light.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

607K 7.5K 31
The bad boy's life changes when he suddenly becomes the teacher's baby...
302K 6K 53
She's the girl that I want to spend my life with. She's the one who's making me damn crazy. She's Darlene Michelle Miranda.
67K 1.4K 34
Bloom was a changeling taken from her family but what if she wasn't the only fairy to be taken. Rosalind took another little Fairy and just like Beat...
280K 4.5K 49
Carmen Elizabeth McCall, Scott's 17 year old Sister. The thing is Carman knows about the Supernatural because when her father left Scott wanted to go...