What Happened To Us (a Spob...

Por Triwizard_Tribute

Spencer and Toby moved to Colorado after high school. They escaped Rosewood and thought they were happy but t... Más

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Sorry
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Question
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Questions Round #2
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Not an update
I need help
The End
PLEASE READ
Sorry

Chapter 1

993 25 2
Por Triwizard_Tribute

It's been three years since we moved out here and it was great at first but now we're drifting apart. I haven't been feeling that good lately and I don't know why. Toby has been getting home late lately and he never seems to be in a good mood. It's around 10:30 p.m. and Toby comes in sloppily. His shift got done at 5 so I don't know where he's been.
"I made dinner, it's in the fridge" I said looking at a magazine at the counter.
"Alright" he said in a crabby mood. He grabbed it from the fridge, heated it up and started to walk out of the room.
"Where are you going" I asked looking up at him with concern.
"To bed" he said plainly, not looking at me. I just let it go because that's our normal nights lately. A while later I walk into our bedroom to find him passed out with the tv on and the empty plate that his food was on. I grabbed the plate and brought it to the sink rinsing it off. I went into the bathroom and got ready for bed. Toby sleeps on the right side of the bed. When I walked into the bedroom Toby was laying on his right side facing the inside of the mattress. I turned the tv off and crawled into bed. When I was laying down I felt the bed move, intending that Toby was rolling away from me. We used to be so close but now he won't even face me in bed.
The next morning I woke up to and empty bed. I got of and checked the rest of the house. I discovered a silent house whispering with creaking noises. Just as I assumed, Toby left me to have another day alone and feeling bad about myself. What have we done to become like this, and what can I do to fix it.

I know this is a short chapter but I decided to right this because of @ReginaAlston who gave me the idea for the plot. I hope you guys like it and will continue to read it as it evolves into something much more.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

100K 2.6K 36
*Completed* Toby Cavanaugh and his daughter Lily have been alone for almost 3 years. What happens when Lily finally goes to school and Spencer is her...
28.4K 786 46
A's gone, Spencer and Toby finally leave Rosewood to start a life together Read through this to follow Spencer and Toby on there romantic, Heartbrea...
6.3K 215 28
Spencer and Toby are now living their current lives separatly. They haven't seen each other since the breakup. What will happen when Spencer comes ba...
51.8K 1.5K 26
*Completed* Sequel to 'It Just Happened' After all the things Spencer and Toby have overcome, fate tests them once again. Spencer and Toby have now...