Basketball To Lovin' You

By Mxngo_Bxrry

This is an Riley x Cindy love story with also more characters included Cindy McPherson transfers to an new sc... More

Main Characters/Cast/Members
First Day Of School-Chapter 1
Already Made an Enemy-Chapter 2
Detention-Chapter 3
Sick Of You Already-Chapter 4
Dirty Little Serects-Chapter 6
Party Night-Chapter 7
Forget that Hoe-Chapter 8
Favors and Breakdowns-Chapter 9
Time For Practice-Chapter 10
An Game Night-Chapter 11
Caught At Work-Chapter 12
History Partners-Chapter 13
Words Hurt More Than Actions-Chapter 14
You Went Far, I Goes Further-Chapter 15
Apologies and Forgiveness-Chapter 16
Mall Shopping-Chapter 17
The Date-Chapter 18
The Response-Chapter 19
Intercourse Conversations And Thoughts-Chapter 20
I Don't Like Her-Chapter 21
Jealous? Nah I'm Just Better-Chapter 22
First Experience Of Getting High-Chapter 23
Secrets And Promises-Chapter 24
Acting Weird-Chapter 25
The Video-Chapter 26
Why'd you do it?-Chapter 27
Practice For Tomorrow's Game-Chapter 28
The Game-Chapter 29
The Game Pt 2-Chapter 30
Broken Leg?-Chapter 31
Family Issues-Chapter 32
Gettin My Cast Removed-Chapter 33
Intentions for Nuthin-Chapter 34
Love And Desire-Chapter 35
Stop Seducing Me-Chapter 36
Broken Hearts-Chapter 37
The Couple-Chapter 38
The Pool Party Pt 1-Chapter 39
The Pool Party Pt 2-Chapter 40
A Kiss Tells It All-Chapter 41
Why'd You Come Back?-Chapter 42
Spend The Night-Chapter 43
Why You Got A Attitude?-Chapter 44
It's Just A Charger-Chapter 45
I Love You, But Do You Feel The Same?-Chapter 46
Relationship Issues-Chapter 47
Handling Our Differences-Chapter 48
We Belong Together-Chapter 49
What's So Important?-Chapter 50
Bowling Day-Chapter 51
You Petty But I'm Pettier-Chapter 52
Is He More Important?-Chapter 53
Author's Note
Reciprocated-Chapter 54
Priorities-Chapter 55

Trying Out For Basketball-Chapter 5

450 5 4
By Mxngo_Bxrry

Cindy's pov

Next morning my alarm clock rung and I threw it out the window from how loud it was. I think I broke it too. Too bad I'm too excited to care. I got up from bed and did my routine. I decided to wear a sporty outfit because I don't know was just feeling it today.

Once I finished I look in the mirror oo I look sexy as fuck. I texted Jazmine and asked her if she needed a ride but she said she'll get one from Huey. To be honest I feel like they got something going on just from the way she was texting when I was in detention. I ship it anyways. I grabbed my car keys and little book bag and went inside my car heading to the school.

When I arrived I got out and went inside it was just a few more minutes until class starts. I'm so glad I got here early because when in highschool and driving sometimes it takes so long to find a parking spot when here late. I seen Jazmine and walked over.

Jazmine: Heyyy girl ooo you look cute.

Cindy: Thank you, you too as always

Jazmine: Whatcha doing?

Cindy: Nothing just waiting until class starts. Imma try to keep my anger under control so I won't have to go to detention since try outs is today.

Jazmine: Good, because I know what's it's like trust me but don't let him get to you he just being Riley like he always have since he was 11.

Cindy: Oh, must been through a lot

Jazmine: Maybe him and Huey are totally different. Also I had to ask you something.

Cindy: Yeah?

Jazmine: So there's a party this weekend and I want you to come.

Cindy: Really? Who party is it?

Jazmine: Wellllll since you ask it's my friend that I knew for a couple of months. Brent?

Cindy: Ohh yeah you told me about him just never met him.

Jazmine: Yeah he cool and popular and so kind the whole school is going and he's gay so if he talks differently than any other guy that's why. But he so kind can't wait for you to meet him.

Cindy: Yeah I should be free this weekend is it a Saturday?

Jazmine: Yeah I'll send you the address and time.

Cindy: Oh okay great yeah just send it to me and I should be able to make it. Imma go to class I'll catch you around

Jazmine: Okayy see you

I hugged her and went on with my business. Me and Riley made eye contact again when we walked pass each other. Why this keep happening everytime? When I went to class I sat down in my seat and went on my phone til class started.

Riley's pov

Bunny made it to school. Surprised she look like she was about to have an breakdown last night. I went to the gym where obviously my team was at. Coach made me team captain I mean why wouldn't he. The best out here. Today was try outs we decided to do our try outs during lunch time. Majority of these niggas don't be eating lunch so since they ain't gonna have shit to do why not?

Jordan: Sup

Riley: Waddup

Coach: Reezy you know tryouts today right?

Riley: Ye, I know been knew

Coach: Good because you're the one in charge. I want you and Jordan to be sitting at the table writing down new people who want to try out for basketball.

Jordan: Aight...Oh and what if there is girls?

Coach: They can still try out. If there are many of them maybe we can have an girls basketball team.

Riley: Aight.

The coach walked away and I faced my attention back on Jordan.

Jordan: You think they'll be a girl or some?

Riley: Pfft, no nigga you crazy?

Jordan: No, not really

Riley: Ain't no girl gonna try out for basketball. My own girl wouldn't even try out for basketball.

Jordan: You know she not into that shit. She likes that thot cheering shit.

Riley: Aye, watch yo mouth. And whether people wanna try out or not we already have an whole football team of basketball players just good to have a few more.

Jordan: Ye ye, I'll catch you niggas later tho.

Riley: Aight.

I picked up my bag and looked at the other teammates that was sitting on the bannister.

Riley: Aye, y'all niggas head to class.

They did as I say and I headed straight to class myself. Can't wait to graduate so tired of repeating the same shit everyday.

Cindy's pov

Class was about to start in another minute and by the time Riley entered the bell rung. Lucky- I wish he was late. Hate this man with an passion. But as the day begin I will say it wasn't too bad we just kept making eye contact but he looked at me first soo. By the time it was lunch time I went to my table where Jaz was at and Huey and placed my stuff down.

Cindy: Hey Jaz

Jazmine: Heyy

Cindy: And Huey

Huey nodded his head while reading his book.

Jazmine: You know they doing try outs in the gym right now right?

Cindy: Really!? Oh let me go check it out I'll be back.

Jazmine: Okay

I got up from my table and went to the gym. Oh my goodness it was Riley and some other dude. Some other people to signing their names. Hm what I'm supposed to do get in line? I got in the shortest line. When it was my turn they looked at me like they saw a ghost.

Riley: Bunny? Wanting to try out? Pfffft

Cindy: Ugh..

Jordan: You're the first girl to try out for basketball.

Cindy: Oh really?

Jordan: Yeah, what's your name?

Cindy: Cindy McPherson

Jordan: You fine as fuck

Cindy: Oop, thank you *giggling* what's yours?

Jordan: Jordan

Cindy: oo, nice what you like doing?

Jordan: Shidd, I don't know you tell me.

Riley: Aye cut it out stay focus nigga. Weird ass niggas

Cindy: Anyways can I try out or not.

Riley: We don't take "females"

Cindy: Yeah that's not what Coach C said

Riley: Pfft, I'm in charge bitch. But I guess you can try out. "TRY OUT" doesn't mean you on the team Murph.

Cindy: I know what it means I'm not dumb.

Jordan: I'll put you on the list.

Riley: ....I can do it myself

Jordan: Yeah I know but I want to.

Riley: Whatever Nigga just write her name down.

Cindy: Great, when's practice?

Riley: Next week on Monday at 3:30-5:30. Take these papers for dress wear, timing, and schedule.

He handed me the papers and we shared a look before he let go of them. Then we looked away from each other because that was weird.

Riley: We practice from Monday-Thursday

Cindy: Why never Fridays?

Jordan: Because that's our day off from practice. The only time we would practice extra on Fridays if we have a game.

Cindy: Oh ok

Riley: Any more questions?

Cindy: What day usually be game days?

Riley: Saturdays.

Cindy: What happens if we show up to practice late?

Riley: You'll have to stay extra time depending when you get here.

Jordan: Like if you show up 10 minutes late you have to stay 10 minutes that adds on to your 2 hours of practice.

Riley: If you late over 45 minutes you get detention.

Cindy: So strict.

Riley: Yeah well, just don't be late and you ain't gotta worry about it. Bunny

I gave him the stank look and I felt Jordan placed something in my pocket. I'm sure it was his number and I looked at him and smiled. He's such an flirt.

Jordan: We also will have a group chat for all the players and new players. I think we want you to be on the team. I put the group number and mines just in case you know.

I got closer to his face while smirking we just playing around at this point.

Cindy: Mhmm...I know what you mean

Jordan: Yeah, give me an call girl

I giggled and back up. I grabbed the papers Riley gave to me and made my way out the gym.

Riley's pov

Yeah I was watching every movement they was doing and it was irritating the fuck out of me. I know Jordan for a long time never seen him like this around any fine bitch before she came here.

Jordan: I like the way she goes with the flow. Finna claim her.

Riley: .....No you not nigga

Jordan: Fuck up with you?

Riley: You don't even know her and you about to claim her.

Jordan: Shit do you know her nigga?

Riley: More than you punk ass nigga.

Jordan: Yeah yeah whatever. You saying it like she yo girl or something

Riley: she ain't but y'all gonna look like clowns with y'all invalid ass conversation.

Jordan: Stay mad nigga.

Riley: I ain't mad but pipe down. NEXT

Cindy's pov

I went back to the table excited as fuck. Jazmine and Huey looked at me like something big just happened. And did.

Jazmine: Oh my god you got it?

Cindy: Well not officially but they let me come to practice!

Huey: Congratulations

Jazmine: That's Soo cool!

Cindy: I know right. But I'm the only girl so far.

Jazmine: Well I mean that's okay. Better than being a cheerleader.

Cindy: First of all. Ew. Cheering was never my thing and plus I didn't want to be on the same team with a bitch I hate.

Huey: Who? La'Tavia?

Cindy: Bingo

Jazmine: I mean I see what you saying. Should I try-

Huey: No Jazmine

Jazmine: BUT!?

Huey: You don't even...cheer? For anything you need to try out volleyball you pretty good at it.

Jazmine: Ughh here you go.

Huey: No, here we go. You are not about to wear a tight ass skirt and you are definitely not cheering because it ain't your thing.

Cindy: Y'all would be so cute together

Jazmine: Really!? Oh my god I think so too.

Huey: .......Love...is irrelevant

Cindy got accepted in try outs. Tomorrow is the party tho. Yes they started school on a Thursday damn 🙄 anyways how the party gonna go tho? Find out 🤪

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.3K 1.4K 49
๐ˆ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐š๐ฒ ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฅ , ๐€๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ฒ๐š๐ก ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ข๐ง ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐ญ๐ก ๐ ๐ซ๐š๐๐ž, ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก...
39.1K 1.2K 8
แžŸแžถแž…แŸ‹แžšแžฟแž„แž˜แžทแž“แžŸแžถแž€แžŸแž˜แžŸแž˜แŸ’แžšแžถแž”แŸ‹แž€แŸ’แž˜แŸแž„แž€แŸ’แžšแŸ„แž˜(18+)แž˜แžถแž“แž–แžถแž€แŸ’แž™แžšแŸ„แž›แžšแžถแž›แžขแžถแžŸแžขแžถแž—แžถแžŸ๐Ÿ”ž
298K 20.9K 156
Tรกc phแบฉm: Toร n thแบฟ giแป›i ฤ‘แปu ฤ‘ang ฤ‘แปฃi ngฦฐแปi ฤ‘แป™ng tรขm. Tรกc giแบฃ: Tแป‘ Tรขy Ngฦฐแปi gรต: Mia cแปงa bแบกn nรจ Beta: Hoa Hoa cแปงa bแบกn ฤ‘รขy ร lร  truyแป‡n nร y gรต nhanh quรก...
25.1K 1.9K 46
๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ง๐ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐š ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐จ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ/๐ง'๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ-๐œ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ/๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๏ฟฝ...