steves sister | a stranger th...

Oleh LucasScottsWife54

what happens when Steve harringtons 13 year old sister Marlow comes to hawkins to live with him? *** I don't... Lebih Banyak

Cast
chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47

Chapter 9

99 4 0
Oleh LucasScottsWife54

After following the compasses they lead them to a old train track in the woods, the track hadn't been used for years so they all knew no trains would be coming there way. Ahead of Marley were Lucas and Dustin and far behind her were Mike and Eleven.

"Do you think she's acting weird?" Lucas said to Dustin as Marley walked faster to talk with them.

"Your asking if the weirdo is acting weird?" Dustin said his sarcastic tone returning.

"When i say acting weird i mean weirder than normal." Lucas continued to Marley and Dustin.

"I don't know who cares?!" Dustin said
They kept walking until they came across a junk yard and night would fall in a hour or two.

"Oh no." Dustin said looking at his compass.

"Oh no? What's oh no?" Lucas asked.

"We're heading back home." Dustin answered.

"What?" Marley and Mike said in unison.

'"Are you sure?" She added.

"Yeah I'm sure its setting sun right there. We looped right back around." Dustin replied pointing at the setting sun.

"And your just realising this now?" Lucas exclaimed.

"Why is this all on me?" Dustin argued.

"Because you're the compass genius!" Lucas yelled.

"Well what do all your compasses say?" Dustin asked and they all looked at there compasses.

"North." They all said together.

Dustin sighed "makes no damn sense."

"Maybe the gate moved?" Mike suggested.

"No, i don't think its the gate. I think its something else screwing with the compasses." Dustin answered.

"Maybe its something here?" Mike said. They looked to see Lucas turning around to face Eleven.

"Nah it has to be like a super magnet or something." Dustin continued.

"Its not a magnet," Lucas said making them all turn to him while he pointed at Eleven, "she's been acting weirder than normal. If she can slam door with her mind she can definitely screw up a compass."

"Why would she do that?" Marlow asked.

"Because she's trying to sabotage our mission. Because she's a traitor!" Lucas yelled and walked over to Eleven and looked her in the eye.

"Lucas leave her alone." Marley says with a sigh.

"Lucas what are you doing?" Mike yelled.

Lucas looked Eleven in the eye and spoke "you did it didn't you? You don't want us to reach the gate. You don't want us to find Will."

"Lucas common just leave her alone." Mike said defending Eleven but Lucas ignored him and kept talking to Eleven.

"Admit it....ADMIT IT!" Lucas yelled and grabbed her sleeve making Eleven jump in fear. "there's blood i knew it!"

"Lucas your scaring her!" Marley yelled.

"Lucas come on!" Mike yelled.

"I saw her wiping her nose on the tracks! She was using her powers!" Lucas yelled back.

"Bull! That's old blood. Right El?" Mike turned to Eleven as she fell silent and tears started forming in her eyes. "Right El." Mike repeated.

"Its not-... its not safe." Eleven said to them all with tears. Mike and Lucas started arguing while Marlow and Dustin stood back and stared at them.

"what did i tell you? Shes been playing us from he beginning!" Lucas yelled.

"That's not true she helped us find Will!" Mike argued.

"Find Will? Find Will! Where is he then i don't see him!" Lucas yelled sarcastically.

"You know what i mean" Mike replied.

"No i actually don't. Just think about it Mike. She could've just told us where the upside down was right away, but she didn't. She just made us run around like headless chickens." Lucas yelled.

"Alright calm down!" Dustin yelled

"No! She used us, all of us!" Lucas yelled to them all.

"Screw you Lucas!" Mike shouted.

Lucas kept talking to Mike "But wake up man! Wake the hell up! She knows where Will is, and now she's just letting him die in the upside down."

"SHUT UP" mike yelled.

'For all we know its her fault. We're looking for some stupid monster. But have you ever stopped to think that maybe she's the monster." Lucas said ignoring Mike and pointing at Eleven.

"I said shut up!" Mike yelled and grabbed Lucas to the ground they started wrestling and fighting on the floor.

"Stop!" Eleven yelled

"Guys!" Marley shouted.

"Knock it off you idiots!" Dustin exclaimed.

"Stop it!" Eleven yelled again.

"Mike get off!" Dustin shouted.

"STOP IT" Eleven repeated.

Suddenly Lucas went flying off Mike and Eleven screamed, Marley knew it was her. She threw Lucas into the side of a broken down car, and he laid there unconscious. Marlow, Dustin and Mike ran to Lucas and started shaking him trying to get a response.

"Jesus Christ!" Marley and Dustin yelled running to Lucas.

"Lucas are you alright!' Mike started shaking him.

"Lucas come on!" Marlow said shaking him too.

"Lucas wake up!" Mike said and he turned to Eleven who's tears were pouring down her face as well as the blood from her nose. "Why would you do that?! What's wrong with you! What is wrong with you!" Marlow and Dustin continued to try wake Lucas up, Dustin was shaking him and Marley was trying to fan his face with her hand. Eventually Lucas flinched, and opened his eyes. He felt his head as Marley helped him sit up.

"Lucas are you ok?!" Mike asked.

"How many fingers am i holding up' dustin asked holding up three fingers.

"Let me see your head-" Mike said reaching for his head before Lucas hit his hand.

'Get off of me!"Lucas yelled standing up.

"Lucas let me see" Mike repeated.

"Get off of me!' Lucas repeated this time with tears coming.

"Let him go Mike" Dustin said holding Mike back while you turned to see Eleven missing.

"Where is El?" Marlow asked.

She and Mike and Dustin starting shouting for her, but she was gone.

After 30 minutes of calling for Eleven they had to establish that she was gone. When Marley got home she sat and ate the dinner Steve had made for her. As she ate Steve noticed her silence.

"So how are the boys?" Steve started. After dinner Marley went to bed, she thought about what could have happened to Eleven and where she could have gone. She also thought of Lucas and the argument they would all have tomorrow. She decided to worry about it the next day and you fell asleep. When she woke up she started to get ready to ride to Mike's, she got dressed and grabbed her bag and put in the usual and left a note on your fridge telling Steve where she was, and Marley rode to Mike's.

When she got there she noticed Dustin's bike sat there in Mike's garage and she walked in to see Dustin already talking to Mike, Marley noticed that there was no Lucas.

"I just cant believe she didn't come back last night." Mike sighed

"Where do you think she is?" Marley says

"Shes gotta be close." Dustin answered.

"She said it wasn't safe. She just messed up the compasses because she wanted to protect us. She didn't betray us." Mike said walking up and down.

"Mike calm down." Dustin said while Mike continued to talk.

"I shouldn't have yelled at her. I never should've done that."

"Mike you cant blame yourself." Marlow says

"This isn't your fault." Dustin finished for her

"Yeah its Lucas'." Mike said running his hands through his black hair.

"It wasn't his fault either." Dustin corrected him

"It wasn't his fault?!" Mike said his sarcasm returning.

"No."

"So your saying he wasn't so out of line!"

"Of course he was but so were you Mike." Marley butted in.

"And so was Eleven!" Dustin added.

"Oh give me a break!" Mike sighed and continued to pace around the round.

"No Mike you give me a break! All three of you were being a bunch of little assholes! Me and Marley were the only reasonable one!" Dustin argued walking up to Mike. "But the bottom line is. You pushed first. And you know the rule. You draw first blood-"

Mike interrupted "no way I'm not shaking his hand!"

"Your shaking his hand!" Marlow demand.

"No I'm not!" Mike demanded back.

'This isn't a discussion. This is the rule of law. Obey or be banished form the party. Do you wanna be banished?" Dustin questioned and Mike shook his head.

"Good" Dustin walked to his bag and put on his jacket and threw Marleys bag to her and then threw Mike his.

"Where are we going?" Mike asked.

"Where do you think we're going to get Lucas." Dustin said as he struggled to get his jacket on.

"And then we're gonna find Eleven." They all ran upstairs Marley waved to Mrs. Wheeler as she walked past and outside to there bikes. They made there way down the road, they came to Lucas's house. They dropped there bikes and knocked on the door. It took a few times before Lucas answered and gave them all a sigh.

"What do you want?" He said to them all and Dustin hit Mike's arm.

Mike sighed "i drew first blood so." Mike held his arm out for Lucas to shake but instead he brought them all inside to his living room.
Lucas paced around the room and then finally answered

"alright I'll shake." Mike reached his arm out before Lucas spoke again. "On one condition. We forget the weirdo and go straight to the gate."

"Then the deal's off." Mike demanded.

"Fine!" Lucas yelled.

"Fine!" Mike replied with the same tone.

"No no not fine!" Marley yells as her an Dustin stepped forwards.

"Guys seriously?" Dustin began "Do you even remember what happened on the Bloodstone Pass? We couldn't agree on what path to take, so we split up the party, and those trolls took us out one by one. And it all went to shit. And we were all disabled!" Dustin yelled to them all. "So we stick together no matter what!"

"Yeah, i agree. But this is the party right here in this room." Lucas said pointing at everyone

"And Will." Marley mumbled.

"El is one of us now" Mike added.

"Um no she's not. Not even close!" Lucas yelled "never will be. Shes a liar, a traitor-"

Mike interrupted "she was just tying to keep us safe! She didn't mean to hurt you. It was an accident!"

"An accident!?" Lucas yelled. "I could have been killed."

"which is exactly why we need her!" Mike yelled "Do you seriously wanna fight the demogorgon with your wrist rocket? That's like R2-D2 going to fight Darth Vader! We're no use to Will if we're dead."

Lucas fell silent struggling for words until he finally spoke "if you three wanna waste your time looking for a traitor, go ahead. Because I'm not spending my time on her anymore. No way!" Lucas said then he pushed Dustin and Mike out his way and left the room. "I'm going to the gate. I'm gonna find Will."

Marlow, Mike and Dustin left Lucas's house and started to head to the woods where they last saw Eleven. "This is weird without Lucas." Dustin said.

"It is" Marley agreed

"He should've shaken my hand." Mike argued.

"He's just jealous." Dustin said.

"What are you talking about?" Mike asked.

Dustin sighed "Sometimes your total obliviousness just blows my mind. He's your best friend right?"

"Yeah. I mean i don't know." Mike stuttered.

"Its fine Mike" Marlow says.

"Yeah its fine we get it. I didn't get here until the forth grade Marley missed being her in 5th grade. And Lucas had the advantage of living next door. But non of that matters. What matters is that he is your best friend. And then this girl shows up and starts living in your basement, and all you ever want to do is pay attention to her."

'That's not true!" Mike argued.

"It is and you know it and he knows it. But no one ever says anything until you both start punching and yelling at each other." Marlow reply's.

"Like goblins with intelligence scores of zero." Dustin finished. "Now everything's weird."

"He's not my best friend." Mike says trying to defend himself.

"Yeah right." Marley and Dustin say to each other.

Mike sighed. "I mean he is, but so are you too. And so is Will."

"You cant have more than one best friend." Dustin said making Mike sigh again, you knew Mike could get annoyed at things very easily.

"Says who!" Mike fought back.

"Logic." Marley and Dustin say together.

"Well i call bull on our logic. Because you and Marley are my best friends too." Mike replied making them all smile together. On their way they crossed a store named 'Bradley's Big Buy' and saw shattered glass doors and police cars outside. They all sopped in front of the store and looked at the police cars and the angry costumers and workers.

"You don't think-?" Dustin started.

"Defiantly." Marley finished. They all continued ridding making there way closer to the woods, unaware of who was in the bushes behind them.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

566 5 9
Catherine Michelle Henderson, a simple teenage girl just trying to figure out where she belongs in this world. She's a genius, nerdy, popular girl in...
31.2K 879 85
Jenna Henderson and Steve Harrington have been best friends since they met back in elementary school. What happens when their tight knit bond is test...
39K 405 80
imagines from all seasons! requests are open! !!STRANGER THINGS SPOILERS!!
12K 420 38
SLOW UPDATES Please vote and comment it lets me know if I should keep writing the story or not. Steve Harrington x Henderson!Reader This will star...