Wither x Skelly ( DISCONTINUE...

By XKiara_KommunityX

Skelly was born to a Royalty family, he is the youngest out of 3 kids. Skelly is learning to be a normal Skel... More

GET UP, SKELLY!
YOU ARE GOING TO BE LATE!
Airport and Friends
Wither?
SKELLY!
Airplane!
Wither x Skelly or Wither x Amara
Wither or Speacter?
SKELLY!!!
Dream or Reality
PLEASE . . .NO!!!!
" A day I will never forget "
Friend Group?
Cheater?
My Heart . . . . !!
Speacter?
The girl behind it all . . .
KIARA THE KILLER???
''I am here'' ( I REALLY DONT KNOW WHAT TO NAME THIS CHAPTER )
SHOPPING!

Thing can be diffrent with the naked eye

36 2 0
By XKiara_KommunityX

* I started to think about the message over and over again, but my eyes and head keeped hurting, my eyes stoped, my body stoped and so did it . . . . *

Wither POV

* I am hella bored! I talked to Enaya a bit before deciding she is more boring then Skela, as Skela only talks about her family and Germany where she is from. I decided that the only perso that is not boring at all is Skelly so I am heading to Skellys dorm room. *

* I walked to Skellys dorm room to see Skelly sleeping on his bed, he had a envelope in his left hand. I picked up the envelope and was frozen after reading it. Who gave this to Skelly? Is Skelly even sleeping? I shoke Skelly as hard as I could but he did'nt wake up. My heart was racing! I ran out with the envelope in my hands. I ran to Enaya and showed her the envelope, She was also frozen after reading it. *

Enaya: Could this be a threat to Skelly?

Wither: I dont know . . . is Skelly in danger?

Enaya: We should ran back to his dorm room to check

* Me and Enaya wasted no time and ran passed many people just to get to a dorm room! As we entered we saw Skelly was missing *

* Skelly POV *

* I woke up in a diffrent place,not a dorm room or somwhere in the Rainbow High base,I was in a forest all alone. I wanted to scream but my mind was telling me not too, after all there are animals here and trigering them is not a good option if I want to stay another day. I stood up and saw a figer far from here. I was scard to walk becuase I didnt want to step on a snake or somthing. So I took my shoe and tossed it so I can know if a snake was somewhere. The figer then walked up to me. I know I should be scared but insead I was greatful somone was here with me. I saw it was Ciara, I was confused why she picked me up from my bed and sent me here. *

Ciara: I see you woke up!

Skelly: Yah, I dont even remember what happend. There was a envoelope and next thing I feel asleep

Ciara: That is good becuase I have somthing to tell you!

* I am never interested with secrets and stuff but this was Ciara and I know I can trust her . . . . right? *

Ciara: So the envolepe you are talking about has wrong and bad information on it. So to protect you I used my power to make you fall asleep, when this happends you forget what happend a minute before I made you fall asleep.

Skelly: Ok, Thankyou for protecting me!

Ciara: No problum, after all you are Kiaras favorite character!

* I was happy to hear I was Kiaras fav, after I know I am speacial *

Skelly: So, what now?

Ciara: I have to get you home!

Skelly: Ok . . ..

* Ciara helped Skelly to his dorm room before teleporting back, Skelly opened the door and Wither kissed him on the forehead *

Wither: There you are!

Skelly: Yah . . . .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.3M 379K 66
Stay connected to all things Wattpad by adding this story to your library. We will be posting announcements, updates, and much more!
99.1K 1.4K 50
๐ˆ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐š๐ฒ ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฅ , ๐€๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ฒ๐š๐ก ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ข๐ง ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐ญ๐ก ๐ ๐ซ๐š๐๐ž, ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก...
210K 4.9K 55
โ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. โž kate martin x fem! oc
242K 1.3K 33
This is a mix of different animes that have smut in them