SKELLY!

* I looked behind me to see Wither, he was angry and looked at me like I was his enemy. My heart started to race, did I do somthing wrong?He looked straight at me before speaking. *

Wither: What is somone like you doing here! Where is your mama!

* He started to laugh and I lost all my words, he was the man I thought was amazing and adorable was really a mean, stupid person. I looked at him before Zom stared to talk. *

Zom: Wither, stop!

* I was broken . . .  I took Zoms and Piggys hand before zooming into the jumphouse. I was really upset and almost started to cry, Wither looked behind me shocked, He ran after us but Zom stoped him. *

Zom: LEAVE US ALONE!

* I was shocked and wanted to speak to Wither but Zom did'nt let me get near him telling me he was a stupid freak. I was also broken with those words but I was not willing to go defeted by some Wither Skeleton, so I ran to Wither. *

*WITHER*

* I was brocken with the fact my childhood best friend told me to leave him alone, I thought that skeleton was being mean to him. I should have never said anything to him or Piggy or that one skeleton. I thought of an apology before a skeleton ran to me. *

Skelly: I dont know what I did to you, but  . . . . sorry

* He said in a puffed voice. I looked at his beautiful purple eye, I could not take my eyes off of him. I did not know a skeleton was so handsome . . . I did not know I was gay eather. He looked at me before speaking in a tired voice. *

Skelly: I know you dont like me, but why?

* What do I say . . . . I dont know *

Wither: Sorry, I-I had a hatered for Skeletons

* He was quiet for a minute before I saw Zom head our way. Before thinking I took the boys hand and ran with him to the Arindell Gift Shop. We were both tired and he looked at me before saying somthing. *

Skelly: Why did you take my hand and ran away from Zom?

Wither: I am sorry it is just Zom can be pretty surprising

* He looked at me before looking at a Arindell bracelet, It was amazing not going to lie but the boy looked like he wanted it so bad. *

Wither: Do you like that bracelet?

Skelly: Yes, I wanted it for so long but it is very expansive

* I looked at the bracelet and thought of it for a minute. I grabed the bracelet and looked at it for a minute, I wanted to buy this bracelet too. He looked at me after. *

Skelly: are . . . you . . . . going to buy it?

Wither: OFC, it is amazing and the price is amazing for a pretty bracelet

* He looked down, very sad face. Are you coming or staying here to buy somthing for yourself. He looked up at me before saying no. When I bought the bracelet I gave it to him. He looked shocked before saying a word. *

Skelly: Is this for me?

* I smiled before saying somthing. *

Wither: Yes

* He looked at he before taking the bracelet and putting it on his wrist. He looked up in a smile and I did the same before I knew he huged me right then and there. *

Skelly: You are an amazing person, looking after others before yourself.

* I blushed after what he said .  .  . *

Wither: Ofc, you are an amazing person too

We looked each other before Zom walk in

Zom: Skelly . . .

Wither: Skelly?

* Wow, I thought, Skelly is a very beautiful name for somone like him *

Skelly: Zom . . .

* Skelly whined before Zom looked at me *

Zom: Wither, Why did you take Skellys hand and ran off like that?

What was I going to say, oh I wanted to buy him a bracelet because he is cute and I love him . . . . love . . . him . . . No I said to myself, Skelly is only my friend.

Wither: I thought you were going to be mad and me

Zom: No silly, I was mad at first because you were mean to Skelly at first but I like how you got along later, I was going to tell you that the master wants everyone to meet up in 15 minutes

* I realized that 15 minutes was 5 minutes ago. I grabed Skellys and Zoms hand before running. Zom held Piggys hand on his other hand. It was amazing . . I looked at Skelly and Skelly looked at me, I blushed for a minute but got scard that Skelly saw me blush,So I turned away. We got there and there and there were like 9 planes heading to Malabu, 5 of them are for Rainbow High students. I sat with Zom and Piggy, when I looked at Skelly he was fast asleep. I kissed his forhead thinking no one saw. *