My new wife ( Hyunlix)

Per Feliixluv

{READ TAGS FIRST} If you feel uncomfortable with any of this listed below DON'T READ -death for childbirth ... Mรฉs

Character information/introduction (EDITED)
One|The past
Two|Yes Yes
Three|The search for a Mother
Four|Will you be the mother of grandson?
Five|W-what?
Six|Mommy?
Seven|Okay i except!
Eight|Stay overnight
Nine| Official Sleepover๏ฟผ time!
Ten|sleep baby
Eleven|Public ๏ฟผannouncement
Thirteen|"Special๏ฟผ"Day
Fourteen|After Party
Fifteen|honeymoon?
Sixteen|Beautiful just Beautiful

Twelve|Public announcement pt.2(mall time!)

1.3K 46 15
Per Feliixluv

5056 words so be prepared!

Hyunjin's POV

"W-what?!?"

Felix was shocked. I mean I get it, it's not everyday that someone tells you that they have connections with Jyp and you can meet Twice." Well do you want to meet them?" I asked Felix, he looked at me with the same shocked expression.But after a bit he answered." B-but aren't they b-busy?"he paused for a moment before looking at me and continuing." Since you know their schedules are very busy these days." He kept looking at me." Well I would ask Jyp and their manager if they can clear Twice's schedule for a day or two, so they can meet you and not be too tired!"

"Um I would really like to meet... but maybe... for the wedding?" He said, looking at me with puppy dog eyes. How the fuck could I not say no?" Sure. I'll ask Jyp if Twice can perform at the wedding!. And with what I said Felix looked as if he would explode with excitement, he looked so cute." Thank you so so much Hyunjin!! Can I hug you when we get to the mall?please~" he asked cutely. I'm not much of a skinship( oh yeah sure...) but with Felix and Kai I don't mind that much." Of course you can baby!" I think I saw Felix blushing slightly before he looked away.

Like a two minute later we arrived at the mall. And Felix lit up in excitement, and me? I'm don't really want to leave Felix with his friend...oh wait I know.( Hyunjin's face >:) rn)

Felix takes out his phone to what I think is text his friend or check the time.I take a little peek at Felix's phone as I 'stretch', and see the time on his phone and see it's 8:46am. Aren't they supposed meet at what 9:20 or something like that?" Hey Felix." "Hm? What's up!" I said turning around to face me." Aren't you and your friend supposed to meet 9:20 or something like that?" I asked him." Oh well I like to be early for meet up and things! " He is so cute I swear.(>^< hyun rn)"So are you going to just wait for him outside Or inside?" I asked Felix who was on his phone." Oh, I was going to wait inside for him! Since that's what I always do!" I said getting his things." Oh okay... well I need something from here so we could walk in together!" I don't really need anything from here but you.

"U-um, sure why not!" He said getting out, I followed him and also got out. Felix opens Kai's door and tries to get him out but stop him from getting Kai out." I got it! Don't worry." I say, and Felix just nods. I get Kai out of the car seat and tell him to wait, I walk over to the trunk and open it and get his stroller out, I close the trunk and start opening the stroller.( I think that's what it is called. And I really don't know how strollers work so yeah...🤷🏻)He quickly hopped in the stroller and try buckling him self but failed, so I bent down and buckled him. I started walk and I motioned Felix to follow me as we walked to get inside.
———————
Someone's POV

Hyunjin,Felix and Kai are walking into the mall, and Kai's eyes lit up with excitement." Dada, Mommy can we go in tha store? pwease!!" Kai whined at his parents." Which store buddy?" Hyunjin asked the small boy." That one!" The small boy said pointing his little chubby finger towards the store he wants to go. Hyunjin and Felix both chuckled a bit." Well what do you think Felix?" Hyunjin asked Felix." Of course! Let's go!" And with the that the little family walked off to go to the store.

The store that Kai wanted to go to was a store toy store. It was cute on the inside. Felix and Kai were both excited, even hyunjin was a little bit excited, he himself doesn't know why he is excited.
(The toy 🧸 store⬇️)

Kai screamed in excitement and tried to get out of his stroller but failed. So Felix helped the struggling boy get out of his stroller, the little toddler quickly started running to the toy that he wanted. Both parents were quick to follow the toddler." Mommy, dada Kai want that one " the toddler pointed his little chubby finger towards a cute pink looking teddy bear.
( hell I'm not sure if it's a teddy bear or a cat plushie?)

"This one, my love?" Felix asked the boy, as he grabbed the plushie off the shelf and handed it to the boy. "Yes! Mommy thank you!!" Kai said while smiling and hugging the plush that was handed to him. Both parents were smiling at the toddler, both were very happy to see their son smiling and happy.
————
Felix's POV
Phone call
Felix speaking
Chan speaking
English

After like 10ish minutes of being in the toy store Kai got bored of it so Hyunjin just bought the plushie that Kai wanted. As we were walking out of the store I hear someone call my name, so I turned around and saw that it was my friend Minho" Felix!" " Minho! Hi how are you?" I say while running up to him and hugging him." I'm good! You?" Minho said, hugging me back." I'm great!" I tell him, while breaking the hug." Um who is that?" I said whispering, and pointing." And why is he staring at us?" He asked."Oh!" I say as I pull him to were Hyunjin and Kai are." This is Hyunjin and his son Kai!" I say, pointing at them." You know Kai is your son too. Me and you are getting married so he is your son as well." I Hyunjin just said like it was nothing! Both me and Minho stared at him shocked."LEE YONGBOK FELIX! WHAT THE FUCK! YOU NEVER TOLD ME YOU WERE GETTING MARR-" I put my hand on Minho's mouth."s-shh Lino Hyung stop shouting!" I tried hushed him.

I remove my hand slowly." Hyung I'm sorry that I didn't tell you. These few days have been so crazy. So I'm sorry!" I while bowing a bit." Oh you should be sorry Lee Felix!" Minho hyung said,pointing his finger at me." I know I know hyung I'm sorry." I said bowing a bit again. I feel a hand on my waist, i straighten up and see it's Hyunjin." You shouldn't bow. Your dress is going up." He whispers in my ear, I blush a lot at his action." T-thanks..." I say looking down, I pull my dress down to its original length.

"So your hyunjin?" Minho hyung said." Yes I'm. Who are you?" Hyunjin asked, without removing his hand from my waist." I'm Felix's friend. Lee Minho." Minho said." Felix does Chan know about this?" Minho asked, I look up at him." No... not yet." I say, already knowing what he will say." So when are you going to tell him? And the rest of your friends as well." Soon hyung..." I tell him." You better!" He told me." And you." Minho said pointing at Hyunjin.

" You better treat him right. And if he comes crying to me and tells me that you did something to him, I will put you in a air fryer for  180° and 20 minutes, you hear!" He threatened Hyunjin." HYUNG!" I yelled." Whaat!" He whined." I'm just trying to make sure that you will be treated right!" He exclaimed." You don't have to worry. Felix will be treated right." Hyunjin said, hugging my waist with his arm tightly." You bett-"

Minho hyung was cut off by what I think was his manager telling him that he needs to go back to work." Shit. Well I have to get back to work Felix. See soon!" Minho said while giving me a hug before leaving." Bye Hyung!" I said to Minho as he was walking away.

We were leaving the store. Finally... " Hyunjin I'm so sorry about Minho. He is just overprotective..." I said, bowing a bit but I remembered what Hyunjin said so I quickly straighten up." It's okay Felix! I understand why he is overprotective! Your just so cute!" He said, while pinching my cheek." Jinnie s-stop." I say, trying to get his hand off my cheek. He was a bit shocked at the nickname I called him.

Kai was fast asleep in his stroller while this was happening. He is all shopped out, poor thing. Hyunjin wanted to go to a jewelry store, so that's where we are going now. He said something about buy a ring? Something like that.

I felt my phone vibrating. I took it out of my bag, Chan was calling." Hey Chan!" I said, as I walked with Hyunjin." Hey Felix! Where are you?" Chan asked." Oh, I'm walking to the jewelry store." I tell him. " oh okay so we will meet up there!" Chan says with excitement in his voice."Yeah that's fine Chan! See you there!" And with that I hung up.

"Hey Felix, I have a question. " Hyunjin asked me." Hm" I hummed." U-um w-what's your ring size?" Hyunjin stuttered out." M-my ring size?" I asked, he just nodded and kept looking forward." 7 1/2. Why?"I told him." N-no reason..." Hyunjin stuttered. I just nodded.

(A/N I just guessed his ring size . And the size is in U.S size. Korean size I think is 15? 🤷🏻)

We keep walk to the jewelry store. The walk there was silent, not an awkward silence, but a comfortable silence. We arrived at the jewelry store, but I don't see Chan...

"Felix?" Hyunjin said, tapping my shoulder." Yes?" I said looking at him." Can you pick out a ri-" Hyunjin was cut off by someone yelling my name, so we both turn around. ITS CHAN!! I quickly run towards him and hug him.

"Chan! How are you?" I said, while hugging him. "I'm good Felix, you?" He said,and hugged me back ." I'm doing great hyung!" I say breaking the hug. He looked up and noticed Hyunjin, and said." Hyunjin! Your here too!" I had wide eyes. THEY KNOW EACH OTHER?!?

I look at Hyunjin and he has wide eyes as well!" Felix! you know Bang Chan hyung!" Hyunjin exclaimed." Of course I know him! He has been my friend since I was in Australia!!" I yelled at him." Okay okay. You both can tell each other how you know me. But please tell me how you two know each other!!" Both me and Hyunjin froze, we look at each other and then quickly look at Chan hyung." Hyung you might need to sit down for this..."
—————
After explaining to Chan how they know each other. With a little bit of lies...

Hyunjin's POV

So we explained to Chan how we know each other. Felix pretty much did all the talking and I just was nodding to what he was saying. Felix told Chan that we met three years ago, and that we started dating a year ago and that we got engaged week ago. Which the getting engaged a week ago was kinda true... So that's the story that Felix told Chan. But I think that we- mean Felix should have told the truth, cause if Chan finds out the truth he will kill me... or Felix... or maybe he kill the both of us for lying...

"So your telling me you two HAVE BEEN TOGETHER FOR A YEAR!?!" Chan yelled, very loudly I might add. And he isn't loud normally. You can also hear the angry-ish tone in his voice...

"Channie hyung stop yelling! Your going to wake up Kai! And he just fell asleep you know!!" Felix whisper yelled at Chan. That was a bold move on Felix's part. Wait now that I think about it I have never heard Felix... oh shit i forgot we literally just met like week ago...

"What the fuck! How I'm I not supposed to yell!!! YOU HAVE BEEN IN A RELATIONSHIP FOR A YEAR. A YEAR FELIX! AND YOU DIDN'T EVEN TELL ME!!" Chan took a pause." AND DIDN'T YOU BREAK UP WITH CHANGBIN LIKE A YEAR AGO AS WELL?!?" Chan exclaimed.What... Felix knows Changbin?(A/N no shit Hyunjin...) and he was in a relationship!! Felix Froze cause of what Chan said. I don't think he remembered that part...

"Y-yes but remember that me and Changbin broke up because we both thought that we were better off as friends!!!" Felix said nervously,Chan was about to start talking again but was interrupted by Kai crying. Felix quickly when over to the stroller and quickly unbuckled Kai out of the stroller and picked him up.

"Kai honey it's okay. Mommy's here..." Felix said as he was hugging Kai. And Kai hugged him back and buried his face in Felix chest and continued crying." S-shh baby. It's okay, mommy and your daddy and right here." Felix said, rubbing Kai's back in order to comfort him. Felix walked back to me and held Kai up to me." Look baby,daddy is right here!" Kai looked up at me but buried his face in Felix's chest again, and continued crying but not as much.

"Shhh, baby what's wrong? Mommy is getting worried..." Felix said still rubbing Kai's back." Are you hungry?" Felix said, worried cause Kai hadn't eaten yet. Kai just nods his head.

"Okay then, let's go eat to a nearby restaurant." I say grabbing the stroller." Come on Chan,Felix. We can continue to talk in the restaurant. Kai needs to eat right now." I say while walking, Felix of course follows me quickly. While Chan also following but if more behind.

While on are way to find a restaurant to have breakfast at Chan stayed way behind than us. So I took this chance to get to know more about Felix, since I still don't know too much about him. And he is going/ is my son's mother now.

I look at Felix who is still calming down Kai who has calmed down a bit but the boy is hangry." Felix?" I say quietly but quiet enough so Chan doesn't hear. He hums and looks at me." I don't think I ever asked you this but how old are you?" I ask because well I'm Curious.

He looks at me with wide eyes." You know that's rude to ask someone their age!" He said and stops rubbing Kai's back, and uses his hand to slap me shoulder softly." But I know I never told you... so I guess it's fine... but I'm 24 years old." Felix said looking at Kai and continued rubbing his back." What?!? Really??" I say. I'm really shocked, because I thought Felix was like 21-22 years old.

"Yes really~.And how old are you?" He said, looking at me again but this time he was blushing slightly. I chuckled and say." Well I'm 26" Felix looks shocked like really shocked.

"I thought you were like in your early thirties or something!!"
(Mr. Hwang Hyunjin's face rn ⬇️)

"What do you mean you thought I was in my early thirties?!?" I said pretty loudly. Felix looked back at Chan and saw Chan staring face at us... oh shit...I think we got caught in the lie...

"W-well when we first met three years ago. I really thought you were in your late twenties to early thirties...sorry." He made up excuse. I'm still very offended by his comment.

"You know princess that was very mean of you to think that I was in my early thirties..."( Hyunjin face rn 😢) I say while wrapping my arm around his waist and moving closer to him. Kai at this point has fallen asleep in Felix's arms. Damn this is the most that Kai has ever slept during the day. I can feel Chan drilling holes in the back of my head, I can feel the death glare...

We finally got to the restaurant, it's pretty nice inside actually. It's called 'the house of Kim food" the food is very good." Come on let's go." I say, I still have my arm on Felix's waist and I'm not planning on taking it off.

We all walk in. The host is there already." Hi welcome in! How many people are there today?" The host asked."Three adults and one toddler." The host nodded and motioned for us to follow him. It's a good thing that it's not busy today.

We reached the table and we sit down, Felix sits next to me and Chan is on the other side." Do you want me to bring a high chair for the toddler?" He said looking at Felix. Felix looks at me for me to answer the host.

"Yes please." I simply say. The host gives me a look and then looks at Felix smile and nods, then left. What the fuck was that look for?

"Kai baby it's time to wake up~." Felix said softly while patting Kai's back. Kai wakes up, well not really he is half asleep." Good morning my love~" Felix said softly,as he was kissing Kai's forehead and cheeks. Kai instantly started giggling.

"Here is the high chair for the little one!" The host said while setting the chair down. Felix puts Kai in the chair, surprisingly Mr.Kai-woo doesn't start a tantrum being put in a high chair." What can I get you all to drink?" The host/server says." Can I get iced Americano." He nods" and you?" He said while looking at Felix." Um a strawberry smoothie please!" Felix says with a little shyness in his voice. Then the server looks at Chan." I will have an iced Americano to please." The server nods
"And for the toddler?"
"An unsweetened apple juice." I say, the server nods and leaves.
—————————
Time skip because this chapter is to long and you all have wait a long time for this chapter.

Chan ate a Korean egg roll
Hyunjin ate dumplings 🥟
Felix ate some pancakes because he wanted something sweet.
Kai ate porridge with fruit
They also ate other things!

After breakfast
Felix's POV

So we finished eating and let me tell you that the food was so delicious! Even Chan enjoyed it because it was free food or well he pay for the things he ate. Because he didn't want Hyunjin spending money,I offered to pay Hyunjin back the money for food but he said no.

So we are now at the jewelry store again. Chan said he had to go home because he has a lot of work to do. So it just me,Hyunjin,and Kai. Kai is in my arms because he wants me to carry him, I find it really cute! Hyunjin wants me to pick out a ring so when people ask to see the engagement ring I can show it. He said that I could pick out any that I like no matter the cost...damn I'm marrying someone rich, I mean I already knew that but it's still shocking.

I found one that I really like! It's very pretty!
(A/N I wanted to put hyunlix's couple rings in the story so yeah!!⬇️)

"Hyun I found one that I like!" I tell him while pointing my finger at the rings. Oh shit it's not that expensive... right?

"The black- brownish and white rings?" I nod." Um excuse me!" Hyunjin call out for someone working there. A man came up to us." Hi sir. What can I help you with?" The man working said. I feel Hyunjin wrap his arm around my waist again. I give him a 'what are you doing' look.

"Can we get two of the black-brownish and white rings. Size 7 1/2 and size 9" Hyunjin says while pointing his finger at the rings." Two of each? One 7 1/2 and 9" Hyunjin nods. The sales person takes the rings out of the shelf " Okay that will be 1,000 won please." The man says, giving a kind smile. Hyunjin handed him the money." Thank you!" He says while putting the rings in boxes." I labeled them they have the size on the box!" Thank you!" I say politely." No problem! The man said. And with that we left.

Hyunjin's arm is still on my waist and Kai requested that I carry him." Dada are we going home now?" Kai asked Hyunjin." No not yet. But we are going to the office~" Hyunjin happily." Wreally!" Kai said with excitement in his voice. "Yes. And I know how much you love the office and the company~" Hyunjin said while smiling. Kai was smiling brightly.
———————
They got in the car and drove to Hwang Entertainment. This chapter is too long.

Someone's POV

There were already a lot of cameras outside of the company waiting for the Hwang family to share their important news. Hyunjin drove to the back of the building and parked his car there." Why are there so many cameras outside the company?" The pretty freckled man said." They are setting up the things for the interview that we are doing." The Taller one said.

Hyunjin took out his phone to make a quick call so a worker can open the back door. After a few rings the person picked up." Hello Yang? Yeah hi. Can you open the back door? Aright see you." After that Hyunjin hung up or well the person on the line hung up.

"Felix we have to go quickly so the paparazzi doesn't see. Okay? I will get Kai you get out when I tell you okay?" The older asked the younger. And Felix nodded.

Hyunjin got out quickly and went to get kai out. After doing so he motioned for Felix to get out of the car quickly. Felix did as told or as motioned.

Both Hyunjin and Felix went quickly to the back door but the person still hasn't came to open the door. After what felt like days the person came to open the door.

"Sorry b-boss!" The person said while trying to catch his breath. When Felix saw the person who opened the door he was shocked.

"Innie?!?" Felix said almost yelling if he didn't remember that the paparazzi were still there. The man looked at Felix.

"Felix?!? What are you doing here?!?" The innie person yelled. The freckled man put his tiny hand on innie's mouth to make him shut up.

"Shh Jeongin  you know there is paparazzi on the other side!" The Adult maknae nodded ( A/N well Kai is the maknae rn so I will call I.N Adult Maknae.)

"Sorry hyung." The adult maknae said, bowing slightly. When the adult maknae straightened up he had a confused expression on his face.

"Felix hyung you didn't answer my question. Why are you here?" The adult maknae asked his hyung again. Both Hyunjin and Felix froze. The poor maknae was confused why his parents didn't go inside yet.

"Let's talk about this inside, in my office." The tallest of all of them said. Both Felix and Jeongin nodded and walked in the building. Little Kai was the most excited to be in the company since it has been a long time since his father had taken him.
——————
After talking with Jeongin about how Hyunlix is getting married and shit

Felix's POV

So we (I) told Jeongin about how me and Hyunjin are getting married and about the announcement. He was shocked(of course he was)And that leads us up to where we are now.

"Felix hyung have you told Jisung hyung and Seungmin hyung or Changbin hyung? When's the wedding? Can I be in the wedding? Can I be the flower-" This boy is asking too many questions, like why?

(A/N 4016 words 😭 this book is going to be the end of me... don't get me wrong I love this story but I'm just not used to writing a lot... I write most in this chapter then on an essay...😭)

"Jeongin! Respectively be quiet for a second please. And yes you, ji, and Minnie will be in the wedding. I don't know went it will be. And no I have not told ji and Minnie or Changbin hyung." I told the adult maknae.

"Well when are you going to tell them? The announcement/interview is in a few minutes no?" I.n says while looking at me and Hyunjin. I look at Hyun.

"Yes it's in a few minutes, more like 45 minutes or so." Hyunjin said while putting Kai down to go play. I panic... should I just call them? Or let them find out on the news or wherever they will show this?

"Lix hyung I think you should just tell them to watch the news and let them find out like that! It's a good way of telling them... right?" I think Jeongin might be right...

"Alright I will call them to watch the news." I say while getting my phone out of my bag.

"Um boss I'm not going to get in trouble for not doing my job...right?" Innie hesitated a bit. I look at Hyunjin who is looking at me.

"No you will not get in trouble. Don't worry. Just go back to work now." Hyunjin told Jeongin who nodded and bowed.

"Thank you boss I'll get back to work now." He said before walking up to me and whispered in my ear." Tell him to give me a raise or a promotion to a high level job here." He hugged me and wink at me and walked out. This bitch...

I walk over to Hyunjin and tell him." Can you tell my friends to watch the news? Please Jinnie~" I can tell he is not to fond of talking to my friends but 🤷🏻.

"Fine. But I will call them on your phone." I nod my head and start to look for Changbin hyung's contact. I have not seen or heard from him in a few days.

"Okay so you will Changbin Hyung first okay?"I tell him." Seo Changbin right?" I nod." I'm not even surprised that we have almost the exact same friends." Hyunjin said while chuckling at the end. He right we do have almost the same friends. Damn small world huh.

I start calling him and put it on loud speaker then I give Hyunjin the phone. After a few rings Changbin picks up the phone."Hey Lixie. Haven't heard from you in a while!"Changbin said with  excitement in his voice.

Hyunjin quickly looks at me then starts speaking." Hey this isn't Felix it's Hyunjin...Felix wanted me to tell you to watch the news in 40 minutes. And okay bye~" And Hyunjin quickly hangs up the phone.

I sigh and take the phone back to look for Seungmin's contact. Once I find it I start the call and give it back to Hyunjin." Say something like is this Kim Seungmin, Felix's friend? I'm Felix's other friend or something along those lines. And Don't just tell him to watch the news and hang up." I tell him because Seungmin is going to question him a bit more so Hyunjin better say what relationship he has with me.

"Hello? Why are you calling Felix? I'm busy." Damn great first impression Kim Seungmin..."Uhm is this Kim Seungmin?" Okay good start Hyunjin." Yes...I'm Kim Seungmin...Why are you call from Felix's phone. Is Felix okay? And who are you?" Ah there's the Seungmin I know asking the questions.

"Uhm Felix told me to tell you to watch the news bye!" After that Hyunjin hung up the phone and looking at me with a nervous smile on his face.
———————
I'm skipping the call with Jisung because this chapter is too long 😭 and I want to post it already. So we are skipping to the interview!😃

Someone's POV

Hyunjin,Felix and Kai were now going down stairs to have the interview.Felix was terrified thinking that he might say the wrong thing or the public might not like him or something...

Hyunjin on the other hand he wasn't nervous at all, it was normal for him to be interviewed or have cameras in his face since this was his life since he was born, but Hyunjin did grow up hating being on camera or anything like that, Hyunjin doesn't want  Kai and Felix to be on camera he doesn't want them to be on camera and be pressured. Kai because he is still young and Felix because he is new to this so he wants to protect them both.

As the little family got to the lobby and there was a ton of people,cameras, and microphones." Don't worry, I will motion for you to come out with Kai. okay?" The tallest said. And Felix nodded nervously. Hyunjin put his arm around Felix's waist to try and get Felix calm but what the elder didn't know was that made Felix more nervous and flustered.

Hyunjin let go of Felix's waist and walked outside and started talking."Hello! I'm Hwang Hyunjin, CEO of Hwang Entertainment and today I want to share something that I have been keeping from you all..." The elder took a pause before starting again." I recently got engaged to someone who is so kind to me and my son..." The elder said looking back while smiling at the freckled man." And now I would like for you all to met them." And with that the elder motioned for the younger to join him now.

Felix hesitated a bit but walked outside were Hyunjin was. Kai hugged Felix a bit tighter since The little toddler knew that he mommy was nervous and wanted to comfort him, and it did help Felix a lot. As soon as Felix stepped outside the people around started screaming and clapping. Hyunjin's arm went around his soon to be wife/husband's waist and he started speaking again." Everyone I would like for you all to meet my fiancé, Lee Felix."
———————-
5056 words

Okay hello wonderful people! It's been a long time since I've posted a chapter... but I'm back now!!

I hope this chapter was worth the wait and it was a long one!

I have a ton of book and one-shot ideas and I have started a new book called Mr.Hwang. I might not publish it yet but I may do the character info and stuff!! So please look forward to that and some more chapters on this book!!

Well that's it! See you next time! bye~
-
-LoadingisAFK

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

550K 17.1K 74
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
165K 5.9K 91
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
365K 21.9K 78
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
1M 38.7K 90
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...