Yandere

Von Ashleys505

" Yandere " This is a book of collection of short stories / mini stories / oneshots collection on the topi... Mehr

Yandere Crown Prince
Yandere Exorcist
Yandere Male Lead
Yandere Imposter
Yandere Villain
Yandere Neko
Yandere Alpha
Yandere Naga
Yandere Werewolf
Yandere Dragon
Yandere Duke
Yandere Marquis
Yandere Butler
Yandere Elf
Yandere Spirit
Yandere Author
Yandere Devil
Yandere Demon

Yandere Knight

2.3K 83 15
Von Ashleys505

Sienna 's Pov

I stayed rooted to the ground , lowering my head , hearing all the false accusations thrown at me . Even though I wanted to retort , I couldn't do so because of the fear of him .

Without lifting my head , I can still feel his darkened eyes on me . My legs were practically jelly , but thank goodness no one can see my shaking limbs thanks to the gown .

" I wish to annull my engagement with the accuse Sienna Val Bismuth , for bullying the future saintess , Rowna Baruch " .

As the words from the crown prince's mouth came , I could feel the intense aura from the man behind crown prince .

He is Lucas Kaiser , the cousin of crown prince and nephew of the king . His mother is the sister of the king , so he also has the right to the throne . But he didn't seem to be interested in the throne instead he was more interested in becoming a knight . He was called the Monster Of Battlefield . Not only he was strong but also intelligent . Literally he was the one maintaining the empire , the emperor was only there for namesake . Not to mention he was supported by every minister who disliked the lazy and playboy crown prince .

Even though he was talented and handsome , he wasn't the capture target in the Otome Game " Rowna's Fate " . He was the supporting character who silently supported the heroine silently , like a brother .

It is said that such a handsome man isn't a capture target .

Shudder~

I couldn't help myself from shuddering when I remembered what he did to those who tried to act against or offend the heroine .

Thank goodness I didn't do much to the heroine even though I am the villainess .

Yes , I am the villainess . I realised it yesterday , day before conviction event . If my memory is correct , I only slightly reprimanded the heroine for few times for sticking to others fiancees . But the heroine never listened to me and the male lead , my fiance the Crown Prince only growled at me . What a scumbag ..

So I have not bullied the heroine to that level to be eligible for dieing by hands of Lucas Feoder . I hope he doesn't kill me .

For a flip side , I think he won't kill me . Since the day he was graduated as best knight , he has stuck to me as a my personal knight . A person can say that he knows every detail of my life , as he have to report to the emperor . Sometimes he will be weird and his dark aura could be sensed . And that moment everyone will move away from him . Aside from that , I have never offended him because I have always feared him in a way I can't express .

" After going through all the evidence , we declare that Crown Prince Leon and Lady Sienna's engagement to be annulled . The ex - crown Princess candidate is thus banished to the countryside church ".

Hearing to the Archduke , I raised my head only to meet with the dark eyes of Lucas . I was shocked and terrified . I quickly looked away and tried to calm my shivering self .

Please don't let him be around me anymore . I am scared he might kill me .

As if God has heard my prayer , the Archduke announced Lucas won't be my personal knight anymore . And I was thankful for it .

Everyone seemed to be happy with this decision , even me because I wasn't executed . But there was one person who didn't seem happy , he looked angry and the dark aura from him intensified . People move away from him , the Crown Prince and the Heroine included . I also moved far away from him when again our eyes met but I quickly looked away .

I couldn't read his emotions but he looked angry enough to dig up a grave for anyone who provoke him .

Even the emperor seemed to scared , hence the trial was speed up . And I was assigned one palace night who will escort me to the countryside side church . Everything went smoothly ~

End Of Sienna's Pov

Lucas's Pov

How dare they ?

I wanted to strangle their neck and torture them to hell .

How dare they falsely accuse my beloved bunny ?

They are looking for death .

My eyes darkened at the thought of my baby bunny struggling among the commoners . My bunny was brought up in a luxurious lifestyle , she was spoiled endlessly but she wasn't a spoiled brat like Rowna . She was kind , humble and cute . So cute that , I just want to hug her tightly . She is the epitome of beauty . A beauty I want to confine so that I can be the only person who can see her .

Control yourself Lucas . Be Patient or the plan might get destroyed ~

I tried to calm myself for the sake of the plan . I can't afford it to be messed up .

Few more days and you will be finally be mine my little bunny ~

End Of Lucas's Pov

Sienna's Pov

I am a scared a little , even though I have a knight to escort me .

The carriage is going through Miaden Forest . A forest infamous for the bandits . There are many cases wherein the bandits have looted the Nobel's and killed a few . So this region was a terror for the people who travelled to the countryside town , Palm City .

Suddenly the carriage stopped , jerking me off the position .

" What is going on ? "

I asked but no one replied so I came out of the carriage but that was the biggest mistake of my life .

I was blocked and captured by the group of bandits .

" What a sexy lady ~"

" Wouldn't mind to devour you ~ "

" Such a fist maiden who jumped into the lion's cave ~ "

I was uncomfortable with their words and their stares . I was trembling due to fright . I couldn't seem to speak .

" Shut Up !!!!! "

A handsome yet muscular bandit barked . He seemed to be the leader of the group . As soon as said , everyone quiet down .

" Take all the money and you lady , you are coming with me "

He said while looking at me , before he lifted me up in the air in bridal carry .

" Eeeeek ...... "

I made flustered sound but he paid no attention to it . Even though his behaviour was cold , his embrace was warmth . I couldn't help myself but to snuggle up to him .

He looked at me before giving me a smirk and I blushed slightly .

Is it wrong to search for warmth in this cold world ?

He placed me on his horse before he himself climbed up . My back collided with his hard chest as I felt myself being wrapped around by his warmth .

I didn't struggle and stayed silent until he took to the place , he wanted .

" You must be hungry kitty . I will get you some food ~ "

He said and I nodded . I haven't eaten anything since the morning , I was hungry and little dizzy .

He came back with fruits and buns and a huge glass of water .

" Let me feed you "

He said and I had no complaints . His hands were clean and mine were not.

He was about to feed me when arrow pierced right through his palm . I was startled and jumped back in fright .

" Aaaaaaaarrrrrrrrgghhhh "

He roared in pain while clutching his wrist tightly .

" Do you think you can touch what's mine ? "

A familiar deep voice laced with anger sounded behind from me . When I looked back , I froze .......it was Lucas Feoder .

Without looking at me he pulled me behind him in a protective manner .

" I don't like bees around my flower garden , I nurtured for so long "

He said before pulling his sword out . And in just a blink of eye , their was river of blood .

He...he...killled... people... without mercy .

I was too shocked , terrified to do anything . I stayed like a statue not daring to move .

Suddenly I was pulled into a familiar yet unfamiliar embrace . It was Lucas Feoder . His hands were wrapped around my small waist and his head rested on my shoulder . He was way too taller than me , so he had to bend .

" My sweet bunny , I missed you " .

I am confused . What is this man saying ?

I tried tor wiggle out but his grip only tightened around me .

" Baby don't try to escape me "

He whispered into my ears and I completely froze . Not daring to move even an inch . He seemed to be satisfied with my obedience and looked at me with a satisfied smile before he carried me in bridal style to a carriage which seemed to be....... ROYAL CARRIAGE .

As if studying my expression , he said

" Bunny it's a carriage for your welcome to my palace . We will be living together . "

" What do you mean ? "

" The same you understand . You are mine and I am never living you again ".

" I am not yours ".

" NEVER SAY THAT . YOU WERE MINE WHEN YOU WERE WITH YOUR FORMER FIANCE AND NOW EVEN AFTER YOUR ENGAGEMENT HAS ANNULLED YOU ARE STILL ME . YOU ARE NEVER GOING TO LEAVE ME " .

He yelled at me in his gruff voice , making me shiver . Tears wailed down my eyes .

" Uh...ah...I am sorry bunny . Please don't cry , it's my fault to yell at you . I lost control of my emotions . I am sorry baby don't get angry . Don't cry .Calm down ...shh baby shhh . "

He comforted me but I couldn't stop crying my emotions were very unstable and I am very hungry . I felt very sleepy suddenly but I couldn't sleep not now . I tried to fight off my sleep but I wasn't successful .

Soon drowsiness took over me and I drifted into darkness .

End Of Sienna's Pov

Lucas's Pov

Sh!t I shouldn't have yelled at her .

I forgot how soft hearted my bunny is . I took my beloved women into my embrace and cradled her like a baby .

" She is so cute . I might not resist such temptation . I won't eat her lips and be her first kiss . I want to be the first and last man who ate her raw . I can't control my dirty thoughts " .

I blushed and placed a kiss on her forehead .

I snapped my finger and the carriage teleported infront of the palace . I carried her out of the carriage and took her inside the palace .

" Your highness the room in ready . The butler said and I nodded . I took her to the room , I specifically designed for her .

I placed her gently on the bed . I kissed her on the forehead before exiting the room .

I walked to the underground dungeon . The guards opened the jail gate and I entered inside . I rolled up my sleeves and got near to my victim .

" It's been a while cousin brother Leon~ "

" You son of a b!tch ".

" Ah don't curse my mother and your aunt like that . Where are your manners ? "

" Manners ...look who is talking about . Didn't you betray us ".

" Betray is a quite a strong word . I would like say revenge . Moreover didn't you say you should do anything for our love . "

Leon , the hypocritical bastard stayed silent . I couldn't help but to sneer .

" I just loathed the moments you were with her . I was irritated when you could be touchy to her but I couldn't . I loved her since childhood but you didn't , so why she should be yours . So I planned everything.... everything for your destruction ."

" Rowna was just naive pun in my game of chess . And look today I have won , I am the King and she is my queen and you are just a prisoner ~ "

" Don't worry I keep you here for long . I am aware of what male ego can do , as I am a male myself . I don't want anymore interruptions in my life . Let me end your misery " .

I said and pulled my sword and pierced into his chest aiming into his heart .

Last bit of evidence was finally gone ~ .

End Of Lucas's Pov

Sienna's Pov

I heard someone calling for me .

Sienna ......

Sienna.....

Sienna.....

But I couldn't see them . When suddenly a silhouette begun to be visible , soon it took a form very familiar women , the Heroine Rowna .

" Listen to me Sienna , I don't have much time . My soul is disappearing from this world . I will be soon in my real world . I am not original from him . I was a transmigrator and my task to make sure that you are away from your yandere knight Lucas Feoder . But I seemed to have failed my task "

She said as my eyes grew wide in shock .

" Be careful from him Sienna he is a psychotic yandere , he can do anything to have you , whether it is manipulation or killing . Don't provoke him or else he might hurt you . Be obedient and just do what he says "

" He is capable of doing anything . In the 11 days of your absence , he literally turned the empire upside down . He proved you innocent , put the blame on Crown Prince and his crew , killed the emperor . Killed me and the crown prince's crew . Manipulated ministers just to have you . He is a psycho and won't stop until he reaches his goal . "

" Don't rebel him or you won't be able to bear the consequences . My wishes with you . Goodbye....... "

And then Rowna disappeared , and I jolt awake . My breathing was unstable and I was sweating profusely .

" Hey Darling what happened ? "

I looked at the source of this deep voice , just to found Lucas who was half naked and his abs were in full show . I blushed and look away .

" Darling why aren't you looking at me ? "

He whispered into my ears in a teasing manner before he pulled me into his lap and hugged me . I felt like being hugged by a big teddy bear .

" Darling why is your face so red ? "

" You ..you don't talk nonsense . First you wear something . "

" I don't want to . Do you have a problem darling "

" You...I ...you...eh.. I don't know...let me go "

" N.E.V.E.R darling "

" Then wear some clothes "

" Nooooo . What can you do my little bunny ? "

" Eh....I... you...um..ah.... don't talk to me".

I didn't know what to say ,so I angrily pouted .

" My darling is soooo cute , even when you are angry ".

He said before pinning me down and hovering above me and showering me with kisses and kisses . I blushed even more . I couldn't look at him . So I looked away from him . Just to hear him chuckling .

" Let's sleep baby "

He said as he laid beside me and pulled me into his embrace .

" I love you my bunny "

I hummed feeling very sleepy .

" You are Mine and only mine "

I again hummed in drowsiness .

I felt like I was forgetting something .... what could it be....umm...no matter what I can't remember.... probably it mustn't be important if I forget .

Forgetting that matter I fell asleep .

End Of Sienna's Pov

Rowna and her system both smacked their head in disappointment .

Rowna : Is she for real ? ಠ_ʖಠ

System : Host she is the dumbest villainess I have ever seen . Even though we did our best she is a gone case. ╮(╯_╰)╭

Rowna : I wasted my energy and hardwork on nothing . Give me my brain cells back. (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻

Suddenly Rowna and System shudder seeing the sight . Lucas wasn't sleeping , he fake it sleep and begun nibbling onto Sienna's ears .

" Mine " Lucas growled .

Rowna : Is he werewolf ? Why does he growl so much ? =_=

System : Host I don't know . Please just leave this world ༎ຶ‿༎ຶ

Looking at Lucas's expression , both Rowna and System shuddered .

(Rowna and System : Mom I am scare pick me up (;ŏ﹏ŏ). )

Rowna : Let's just leave .

System quickly pulled himself and his host from that world .

The End

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

198K 11.2K 25
( YANDERE MUZAN KIBUTSUJI X FEM! READER X YANDERE KOKUSHIBO ) 鬼で所有権: ̗̀➛ ╰─▸ ❝ we are being lenient with you... but it doesn't mean we'll �...
256K 9.3K 32
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐒: 𝐂 𝐎 𝐌 𝐏 𝐋 𝐄 𝐓 𝐄 𝐃 ✔︎ 【𝐘𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐂𝐄𝐎! 𝐱 𝐅𝐞𝐦𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫】 ‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵ Misjudged, not truly seeing him fo...
35.1K 908 13
My another oneshot collection but this is a BL (Boy's Love)(BoyxBoy) wherein Bottom Yandere x Top Reader . ➠ 𝓽𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓵 25 𝔂𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝐵𝐿 𝔬𝔯�...
88.3K 1.4K 18
The title says it all🙃 Ps this book and my other books are going to be edited a lot so I apologize in advance!😅 ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ All rights res...