Thieving Girls (GxG)

By 6ixtsix

"Can you come up with anything. Since you're so against the one I chose?" "Thieving girls" I said smilin... More

authors note
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 7
chapter 6
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 66
Epilogue
ANNOUNCEMENT

chapter 65

303 18 2
By 6ixtsix

2 months later

Samira's pov:

             And the winner of the 2022 Lagos State governorship election's goes to.......... BRIDGET ADEOLA!!! 

       I jumped up yelling as soon as the announcer called my mom's name,  I hugged my mom who was sat looking lost for words. I knew she was gonna win the election but she on the other hand thought she would loose.

      Last month was really stressful and hectic. We had up's and down because the opposing party was out to get my mom's head. They had people following us and watching our Every move and once we were a bit out of line we were photographed and dissed on all social media.

    My mom's love for younger boys got out , they even said my mom was using me for prostitution due to the things I wore and I'm always around guys. Which is a goddamn lie. It's either Mairo or matt, so I'm basically being around just one boy.

        Mairo and I broke up.......

Just kidding!

  she comforts me anytime my name makes headlines which is every single fucking time.

         "Mom!!! You won! We should celebrate!!" I yelled happily. This has been her dreams since before I was born but she had to put it on hold  after she gave birth to me, because she wanted to focus on her family. Which didn't work out because my dad left with another woman. 

     "Hello governor" Shelton said as he got into the house with a bottle of champagne. He has proven himself not to be a money hungry thief. Just a food hungry thief.

         "Oouuu, I should go get glasses" I ran off to get glasses. This might be the only time my mom allow me take alcohol.

         "Here" I said handing shelton three glasses.

     "Samira you're not that sneaky. Go and return one of the glasses" my mom said collecting her drink

    "Let her drink"
   "Yeah, mom let me drink" 

    My phone ranged as soon as Shelton handed me the glass.

    "Thankyou" I said answering the FaceTime call from Mairo.

    "Hey governor's daughter what ya doing?" She said smiling.

     "I'm drinking" I blushed as I watched her put her phone down showing her toned abs. She was wearing boxers and a sports bra.

    "Are you going out?"
    "No I'm not. Im just studying, since you decided to ditch me today"

     "Girl, I didn't ditch you and why are you studying without me" sometimes it seems like I'm so clingy because I always want to do everything with her but she be telling me she likes it.

     "I wouldn't be able to study if the governors daughter was in my house, I would only be thinking of ways to take her clothes off" I should know better than to talk to Mairo without using my airpods.

        "Hmmmm" my mom cleared her throat looking at me. I did a little smile and began walking off because once Mairo starts she doesn't stop.

    "Ohhh....the governor is there? Give her the phone I want to congratulate her." She said looking for a shirt to put on. After she had found one I gave my mom the phone.

    "Hey Mrs governor!" Mairo cheery voice said. She is close with my mom now and her siblings  basically lives here now.

    "Taking her clothes off, huh?" My mom said raising a brow.

Ugghhhh!!

     "No. No.... I don't take her clothes off" yeah right, I take it off myself.

      "Is that so?"
     "Yeah, we are always 3 metres apart anytime she comes around" lies! She's always all up on me. 'let me feel on you' that's her favorite word. The only time she isn't using it is when she is angry.

     "I do not believe that. But how are you doing?"

    "I'm good, great even. I'm speaking with the governor on phone! I feel like I have accomplished alot in my life. Congratulations" my mom chuckled

    "Thanks Mairo"
    "Uhmm.....Can Samira come over?"

    "Yeah, I wouldn't be home anyways"

     "Alright! Thanks! Sammy please come see me" Mairo said ending the call.

      "No sex" my mom said.
     "Okay Mom." Definitely fucking. Lately my sex drive has been so high I know it's only a  little amount if time before Mairo complains. Sex and food are the only things I think All day. Which is bad because our final exams are coming up in about 2 weeks. People have started studying while I'm here looking for ways to get fucked by that hot ginger haired girl.

       I don't know what Mairo and Matt did but Dr Seb hasn't disturbed us in months, making me wonder if he's alive. Mairo said she only threatened him but I know that's not the whole truth.

Gwen's pov:

        Marshal and I cuddled naked in bed after pleasuring each other for hours. She has been extra clingy with me since i started processing my papers for my travels. It's still hard for me to believe that in a few months I will be leaving this country to study abroad. Leaving my family, friends and my girlfriend.

     It feels like I just met her yesterday and now I'm moving. Miles away from her soft touch, kisses, love, affection and possesiveness. She still thinks we would be together once I move, talking about coming to visit me during holidays but I don't think that's going to work, there's only so much we could do. The time difference will make it hard for us to communicate and she will also be studying, I'm not that selfish to take up her night time that's she's supposed to use to study and use it for
discussing.

       "Baby, you're really going a month after our exams?"
     "Yes" I said quietly. Thinking about leaving her makes me want to cry so bad even though it's still like a month and a half away.

     "I wish we met earlier so we could spend more time together. I was thinking about it and I really would be selfish if I hold you down in a relationship, while you're away studying. I don't want you to feel obligated to talk to me thereby slacking off. It would break me even more if you loose your scholarship because of me."

       "Wait are you breaking up with me?" I asked feeling the tears streaming down my face

    "No, no. I'm not, I'm just saying. We should think this through and if you think we could still date while you're away then we don't have to break anything off. But know this, if you decide breaking up is better I will still support you, be here when you need me and lend you a shoulder to cry on when needs be. I love you so much Nini. That's why I don't want anything or anyone to destroy a future you've worked so hard on." She stroked my hair as I cried uncontrollably on her shoulder. Why did things have to go this way? Why did I meet her just to end up leaving her.

    I know she says she will be here for me but what if she ends up moving on and getting a girlfriend who wants her to cut ties off with her ex? What would I do? I don't think I can be able to love anyone the way I love this girl.

        "Nini, don't cry. We will figure out what's best for us" she said pecking my forehead.

        "But I want to be with you" I cried out "what if I don't go?"

        "Nini. I would personally drag you to Harvard myself if needs be. Do you know the opportunity you would get if you go there? Do you think I would allow you waste your life here? Never. I love you very much and as much as I want you to be with me, I would never stop you from achieving your dreams. It would hurt me to see you beat yourself up in the future with 'what if's' and 'had I know's'. I want to be the girlfriends of a space engineer or ex girlfriend of a space engineer. I want to be able to brag  about you because I know you wouldn't let any of us down. Shit we might be allowed to have a wedding in space"

     "You want to get married to me?" This is the first time she said something like this

    "Yes of course. If after we are settled in life and we're both single and still want each other. I'll marry you without hesitation"

      "Even if it's 10 years later?"
     "Yes, even if it's 10 years later"

        "God, I love you so much" I crashed my lips on hers. Kissing her passionately letting her  feel how much I love her for being a blessing in my life.

      I hope we end up together later in life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.2K 836 26
Hello! This is my first book so there will probably be some Errors but i'll try my best to fix it. Also English is not my native language so pardon m...
210K 5.6K 34
"Oh Cmon London! It's not that bad! She's just there to help and protect you! After all there are people coming after me and I wanna make sure your o...
24.2K 759 44
This is a story I started to make on google docs about a few months ago so I wanted to put this up on wattpad i guess. ||WARNING⚠: this story contai...
82.6K 2.6K 24
AJ was an outcast growing up because she was different, she's a hermaphrodite . Everything changes when she's in college . AJ's hates her mother wit...