The Billionaire's Widow

By TaniaDlamin

Hailey Anders After the death of her husband, the only thing that can keep Hailey going are her two little ki... More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
Epilogue
NEW BOOK

Bonus Chapter

9K 260 24
By TaniaDlamin

Hailey's POV

"Camilla if you don't come down now, I will lose it!!" She finally appeared up the stairs in a short black sleeveless dress and black and white sneakers. She's really growing up to look exactly like me.

"I'm here mother, no need to yell at me like a crazy woman." She said before rolling her eyes.

"Cammy don't talk to you mother like that." My beautiful wife said. These two are usually the best of friends but Paige is a fair person. She doesn't condone bad behavior.

Cammy finally reached the lower level and she sighed before facing me.

"I'm sorry mother." She apologized.

"Don't repeat that." I picked Andrew up and started walking towards the car. Bobby was already waiting for us.

I could hear Paige scolding Camilla on our way to the car, something about not liking it when someone upsets her wife. I smiled to myself. I love this woman.

We all got in the car and I helped the toddler into his car seat. He loved it when we were in a car. No wonder he loves Gray more than the rest of us, they both love traveling.

Paige helped Aliyah with her seatbelt before scooting closer to me and wrapping her arms around me. I smiled looking at her and she kissed me softly.

"No!" Andrew yelled making us laugh.

"I think his favourite word is no." I said to my wife.

"You taught him that word." She said.

"He was trying to eat my phone." I defended.

"I know beautiful." She kissed my forehead. The car started and we were on our way to one of our beach houses. Schools were opening soon so our kids deserved the last getaway before they went back to school.

After the two hour drive, we finally arrived. Andrew was long asleep and so was Aliyah. The two teenagers were mostly on their phones during the ride and my wife and I in each other's arms.

The staff helped us with our bags while I took Andrew to his room. Paige took Aliyah to hers too.

It was around lunchtime so they'd be up soon, I know. After going back downstairs, I made sure someone was responsible for checking on my last born while we ate. To my surprise I found Paige with Aliyah awake in the living room. The twins were probably in their rooms.

"She's already awake?" I giggled before kissing the little princess.

"Yup, Cammy's phone went off and she woke up." Makes sense. I sat next to them.

"Lunch will be ready soon sweetie okay?" Aliyah nodded.

"Yes mommy." I smiled before turning back to Paige.

"What?" I asked.

"Baby I'm sorry about Cammy's attitude earlier. I don't like it when she disrespects you like that, but I already gave her the talk." I smiled.

"It's okay baby, I understand she's a teenager and she's probably dealing with a lot of new emotions and hormones." She shook her head.

"She is but it doesn't justify disrespecting you in front of the other kids." That's true.

"She'll come around." I assured.

"She better, before I lose it." I giggled.

"But you never lose it." I said.

"Are you sure about that? Or do you need to be reminded?" I gasped blush creeping up on me immediately I understood what she meant.

"Paige!" She giggled and winked.

"Don't worry baby, I'll remind you tonight." My core immediately heated.

"Mom why do you call mommy your baby? I thought I was your baby." Aliyah interrupted our staring. We both laughed at the princess.

"You are my baby my love but mommy is my big baby, you'll understand when you get older okay?"

"Okay" she smiled.

"Now why don't you go and call your brother and sister so we can eat?" She immediately jumped down the sofa and ran to their rooms. "Want me to take care of that?" Paige asked.

"Take care of what?" I asked.

"Your face is red, I know you're already dripping for me baby." She got closer to me causing me to forget how to breathe. "I can make you cum in a few minutes." I gasped when she grabbed my breast.

"Babe, the kids can walk in any minute. Plus the helpers." I whispered and she smirked seductively.

"Come." She grabbed my hand and pulled me to the pantry.

"You are so naughty." I giggled when she closed the door.

"No cameras here right?" I nodded and she smiled going down on me immediately. "If you scream I'll stop." Oh God how would I not with the way she always fucks me?

....

Kim's POV

"Kim?" I looked up from my computer. "I need you in my office, now." Patrick said before disappearing.

I was kind of scared a little since I was always nervous when I was called to his office.

I arrived and he told me to sit down.

"I'm sorry about disturbing you Kim but I have great news for you." I furrowed my brows in confusion.

"Great news? For me?" I asked and he nodded smiling.

"So our auditor Hank Fitzroy in the New York branch is retiring in a few months so a replacement is needed. Mr Yearwood wanted someone from this side and I couldn't think of anyone else." He smiled widely while I froze.

New York?

Oh no!

I can't go back there.

I can't leave London. I was starting to love it here.

"Kimberly?" I snapped out of my trance. "I thought you'd be happy about this opportunity." I faked a smile.

"Patrick I-" How do I even tell him I don't want to go back to New York? His smile dropped as I was still thinking of an answer and I felt bad about declining his offer. "I am speechless." I whispered after a sigh. "Wow!" I faked a smile to convince him. "My dream is finally coming true." I lied and that worked like magic.

"I knew you'd be happy about this." He said happily. "I figured since you used to live in New York before you would be happy to go back home." I nodded still keeping the fake smile on.

"Thank you Patrick. I will make you proud I promise you won't regret choosing me to work closely with the boss." He nodded.

"Even more reason I chose you to take the position, your work is beyond amazing and knowing Mr Yearwood, he only likes the best to work closely to him." I nodded in understanding.

Mr Yearwood must be an old man with a bunch of unnecessary rules. Sounds more like torture than an opportunity to me. I hate being kept on edge and always needing to prove myself to someone. Patrick never made me feel like that. He was a kind fifty something year old man with a good heart. I enjoyed being under his watch.

"I will make sure to do my job efficiently then." He smiled.

"You still have about six months with me kid, don't think you're seeing the last of me yet." I giggled.

"I will miss that accent that's for sure." He chuckled while I wondered why on earth the universe would take me back to New York?

_______________

Hi guys!!!!

So someone requested a Bonus Chapter and I thought well maybe it'd be a good idea to do one so it kind of gives a sneak peek of the sequel.

I know it's been forever since I promised you guys a sequel but it's finally on the doorstep😄 I'm finally going to be publishing it in a few days. Of course it's unfinished yet so it'll be an ongoing book.

I hope you will love it like this book.🥺

It's been a really awesome journey writing The Billionaire's Widow and now I can't wait to release another book for you guys.

I love you all!!♥️♥️♥️
Again thank you to each and everyone out there for reading and voting.🥰🥰♥️♥️ I can't believe I am at 1M reads🥺🥺 that is really insane to me. Thank you so much.♥️

I will post in a few days about the sequel, I'm still trying to create a good Cover for it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

441K 24.3K 26
Tiffany is 26, she left L.A. during her husbands work party after secretly signing annulment papers with her attorney earlier in the day, instructing...
89.3K 3.5K 40
It only took One SEXY man to turn Aurora's life upside down, BUT was it in a good way or a bad way? 🤔 You will need to read the story, to find out...
23.6K 725 37
Megan had the perfect life-a life with a loving husband, a beautiful home, her dream job, and anything she could ever want for. That is, through the...
15.6K 684 23
What happens when the girl you randomly made out with ends up being your new roommate? Holland Waldrop left her hometown to follow her dreams of beco...