β™‘Lemons // YHS (Book 2!!)β™‘

By imexhaustedasfck

Welcome to book 2!! This book is a free roamed one!! Which means it comes in a surprise!! A surprise I don't... More

β€’Authors Reviewβ€’
[1] Decision
[2] Visit
[3] Plan?
[4] Battle
[5] Who?
[6] Rest
[7] Taken
[8] Sorry..
[9] Phone call
[10] Early?
[11] Spy
[13] Movie night
[14] Alec's past
[15] Movie Night 2
[16] Morning News
[17] Time Skip...βΊα΅Κ³α΅ƒα΅ˆα΅˜α΅ƒα΅—β±α΅’βΏ
[18] Odd but Okay..
[19] It's Happening.
[20] Kids??

[12] We win...?

100 3 3
By imexhaustedasfck

Funneh grabs out her phone, clicking on everyone to FaceTime.

They all picked up.

Alice: What's up Funneh?

Funneh: Call the police in.

Rachel: What? Why?

Funneh: I'm going in. I can't stand knowing the fact there being hurt inside. Like what you've said Rachel, we don't have two weeks to spare.

Alice: Have you've lost it Funneh? Your not going in!

Funneh: But I can. If you don't call the police, I will.

Alice sighs.

Alice: Fine. But I better see you come out of that bunker alive.

Funneh: I can't promise anything. But I'll try.

Everyone goes silent.

Aly: Funneh... Please save them.

Funneh: ...You can count on me.

Funneh leaves the call. She looks back over the roof before sighing.

Funneh: F*ck...I hope the police comes soon, or I'm going in there right away.

-

Half an hour later passed of trying to talk the police into this. They came down. They parked there cars far from the known spot. Everyone comes down the buildings, walking towards the police in the Alleyway.

Chief: So, who exactly is going in there?

Kyran: Funneh is. She has a mic and a alert button.

Chief: An Alert button?

Kyran: Yeah, for if something doesn't go as plan. She'll push that to alert us or if... something happened then she will. You'll hear everything through the mic as well.

Chief: Hm. Very well. All my people will be spread out across this fecenity so no one can run.

Kyran: Understood.

Funneh sighs.

Funneh: Now that you guy's are here. I'm going in.

Alice: Sweetie... Please don't get hurt.

Funneh: ...I promise.

Funneh turns around and starts slowly walking towards the bunker. She does one more glance over at everyone before looking back. She takes in a deep breath before banging on the door.

Funneh stood there for a second before the door slowly opens. It was of course Yandere.

Yandere: Welcome. So glad to see you can make it early. Come on in.

Funneh peeps no words and follows Yandere in.

Yandere: When I show you everyone. I won't depart them to you till...I show you one more thing.

Funneh: What?

Yandere: Just follow me. Oh and btw, I really love your outfit.

Funneh: Uhm, thank you...I guess.

Both Yandere and Funneh makes it down the hallway, till they reached a specific door.

Yandere opens it up.

Yandere: After you.

Funneh looks at Yandere before sighing and walking inside. There...She seen everyone lined up in a line, tied to a chair. Though, there mouths weren't Duck taped. Something doesn't seem right.

Funneh's heart started to race. The urge to call out to them. Yandere walks in front of Yandere. Funneh stood in the middle of the room. Yandere's back was turned towards her. She was a few feet away from Yandere.

Alec: F-Funneh...?

Yandere: Shut up.

Yandere stays facing away from Funneh.

Yandere: I always knew you would show up, but never early...

Funneh: What's your point.

Yandere chuckles.

Yandere: You know what I wanted to show you all along?

Funneh continues to show.

Yandere: I'll show you..

Yandere reaches towards her side were her gun was. Before anyone could warn Funneh, Yandere quickly pulls out her gun. Turning towards Funneh and pulling the trigger.

The gun's hit was hard. Funneh went flying backwards, falling to the ground.

Gold: FUNNEH!!!!

Alec: GOD F*CKIMG D*MNIT YANDERE!!!

Yandere raises a smirk.

Yandere: Just as I thought. Someone like you can't hold a gun bullet.

Yandere turns around.

Funneh: ... Can't take bullet you say?

Yandere glances over at Funneh.

Yandere: Hm. A bullet proof vest. You've came prepared. That's good.

Funneh slowly gets up.

Funneh: Good?

Yandere: Yes, because I have something planned for you.

Funneh: And that would be.

Yandere laughs. She raises up her hand before snapping.

A group of people started coming out from the shadows. Forming a circle around Funneh.

Funneh: You've got to be f*cking kidding me. Seriously? If anything, i would at least think this would be a 1v1. Not f*cking 5v1. What the hell?

Yandere: Look Funneh. You know how i gave you a visit?

Funneh: Sure.

Yandere: That wasn't to distract you and for me to go after those you love. It was for me to test your ability against me. Funneh...You're good. Which is why i can't let you win.

Funneh: Yandere, we made a deal. I give myself to you, for you to release my friends and boyfriend!

Yandere laughs.

Yandere: And you were a fool to fall for it.

Funneh: I can't believe you right now!!

Yandere turns around, walking towards Alec. She grips Alec on the chin. Forcing him to look at Funneh in the eyes as he spits blood.

Yandere: Look at him. If you want him and...everyone to leave alive. Then win.

Funneh slowly stands tall as her eyes widen in fear. Yandere walks around behind Alec's chair. Holding him by the shoulders.

Yandere: Goodluck, Funneh.

Funneh flicks open her knife and pulls out her mace. The circle starts to close in.

Funneh's mind: F*ck..

-

Alice: Did you guys hear that! 5v1!! We HAVE to get her out of there!!

The chief sighs.

Chief: It's not that easy. She can seriously get hurt more if we interfere. Also knowing the fact, we can't get in. Once they even hear our struggle. Not only will they kill her. But the hostages as well. Remember, once she presses her button. We can barge in. Right as for now, she doesn't need our help.

Alice brings both of her hands up to her head, brushing through her hair.

Alice: My baby..Oh my god..

Rachel walks over to her; she grabs her by her arm. Making her sit.

Rachel: Alice..Take in deep breaths. Okay? In and out.

Alice stays in sync with Rachel's voice and starts breathing.

Rachel: You've got to think positive on this. Wether you want to or not because you're scared. But Funneh would do anything to get them all out, alive. She made you a promise. She'll fulfill it.

Alice looks up at Rachel.

Alice: Why are you helping me?

Rachel helps Alice up.

Rachel: Because that's what friends do and i know for a fact your daughter will marry my son. They both...Really like each other. All i ever wanted was for my son to be happy and the person that brings him real joy, is Funneh.

Alice: Oh my, did something happen to Alec in the past?

Rachel: A lot has but..

Rachel chuckles.

Rachel: For right now. We don't worry about that; we worry more for Funneh right now and hope she gets out alive with everyone else. Okay?

Alice nods.

-

Funneh: F*ck!

Funneh grabs her arm, holding it as it gushes blood.

Alec: FUNNEH!!!

Yandere: Shut the f*ck up!

Yandere hits Alec.

Funneh's eyes widened even more.

Funneh: You did not.

Yandere: Oh...I did.

All of Yandere's henchmen started approaching Funneh fast as she still trys to back up.

Yandere: Just give up! You're getting nowhere!

Funneh stops in her track.

Funneh: I won't till you're ALL dead.

Funneh charges at all of them. She pulls out her taser, she turns it on before leaning past all of them and getting them right on the neck. They nearly all hit the floor like flies. This hit won't last long, but it'll give her leverage to push towards Yandere.

Alec was trying to look up at Funneh, but was bleeding nearly everywhere. He nods towards Funneh. This nod basically meant "Use him" as a booster to jump at Yandere. As much as she didn't want to hurt him more, she knew she had to do it in order to survive.

Funneh starts running full speed towards them. Yandere stood there, thinking Funneh wouldn't actually jump over, but more so, go around.

Alec quickly leans to the side. Offering his lap to Funneh to which she used him as stairs. Leading with her right foot and jumps over. Tackling her to the ground. Yandere's eyes got huge, realizing that Funneh had no plans on going around. The first thing Funneh does when she brings Yandere down to the ground was to quickly de-arm her. She takes her gun as her own. She turns Yandere around on her stomach, twisting her arms to where she can grab with one hand. She pulls her up. The second Yandere's henchmen started to finally run over, Yandere was already up on her feet with a gun pointed towards her head.

Funneh: Stay the f*ck over there.

Funneh continues to stare at them as she switches positions. She uses her hand that's holding the gun to pull Yandere into a choke hold without actually chocking her before she uses her other free hand to pull out her knife. She leans down to the chair level and cuts Alec loose. Funneh hands him the knife to continue cutting everyone loose.

Funneh: I'll buy you time. Go and cut them free.

As Funneh spoke. She felt something grab her on the arm, before she had time to react. She gotten throw halfway across the room. Hitting the floor and sliding. With all the Adrenaline soaring through Funneh's body. She quickly gets up, Yandere starts running at Alec. Before she could grab him, Funneh points the gun at her and...fires. Yandere stops mid-run. The bullet got her square in the back. Looks like it was near her heart. Yandere slowly turns to look at Funneh before she turns to her side and falls back first to her wall. She slowly slides down it.

Funneh walks over.

Funneh: You remember how in the beginning of all of this...How you said i was a "fool" for falling for your plan? Well, there's another reason why i came so early because Yandere...

Funneh squats right beside Yandere.

Funneh: I also have a plan for you. I did absolutely everything you told me not to do.

Yandere: ...You didn't.

Funneh: Oh, i did.

Funneh gives off a smile. She pulls out her button. She grabs Yandere's hand, making her press the button for her as she's already weak as is.

(#savagefunnehmoment)

Funneh: See you never darling.

Funneh gets up.

Yandere: No...No!! NO NO NO!!! GOD D*MNIT FUNNEH!! DON'T YOU F*CKING WORRY!!! I'M COMING FOR YOU!! YOU BETTER HOPE YOU CHANGE PLACES BECAUSE I WILL BE COMING FOR YOU AND KILLING YOU ON SPOT!!!! JUST YOU WAIT!!!

Funneh chuckles.

Funneh: Sure. That's IF you come back.

Funneh looks down at Yandere's wound before looking back up at Yandere and smiling.

-

*BANG!!*

-

Everyone's looks over at Yandere's bunker door that was busted down. The entire police force ran in.

Police: GET ON THE GROUND!!!!

Yandere's henchmen's all layed on the ground as they got arrested. The chief and other police officers went towards Yandere. Arresting her.

Yandere: You've got to be f*cking kidding me!!

Police: You have the right to remain silent. That you are being arrested for aggravated assault, kidnapping and third-degree in escape from prison. Get up. 

(I know some of you are waiting for me to give her a charge for murder. As though, she was already given those charges when she was in prison. Which is why i just now gave her a third-degree charge from escaping prison. No reason on giving her a charge she already knows and haven't done since then)

Funneh leans on Alec who he brings into a tight hug.

Alec: I've missed you..

They both start tearing up.

Funneh: I've missed you too...

Rachel: Alec? ALEC!!!

Alec looks over at his mom who was screaming for him.

Alec: Mom?

Alec looks at Funneh, to which she nods. Letting him go.

Alec smiles before running towards his mom.

Rachel: Alec!!! Oh my god...

She's starts balling as they both clash to the ground.

Bailey: Gold!! My baby!!

Gold: Mom!!!

Funneh watches as they both ran for each other too. Just before a few seconds later. She hears her mom.

Alice: ...Funneh?

Funneh: Mom!!!

Alice: Funneh!

Funneh nearly throws the lined-up chairs out of her way to run towards her mom. Even though Funneh may have seen her not to long ago. It's still great to see your mom, not dead, but more so alive.

They both pulled away.

Alice: I was so scared i was going to lose you so soon!! You f*cking scared me when you pushed that button!! I didn't know what to expect!! It was either you're safe or near death!!!

Funneh: Well....I'm alive?

Alice smacks Funneh on the arm.

Funneh: Ow!

Alice: Stop scaring me. One day i'm going to have a heart attack and drop dead because of you.

Funneh laughs.

Funneh: You're so dramatic. I love it.

They both start laughing before Funneh felt a warm touch grab around her waist and tug her in. It was of course Alec.

(He does something like this, obviously Funneh isn't doing what the girl is doing. Well- She might reach for his hair and use her other hand to grab his hand)

-

Funneh laughs.

She reaches up towards his hair. Playing with it. Alice gives off a smile.

Rachel: Thank you so much Funneh.

Funneh: Of course. No worries. Just glad i could get them back safe.

Rachel chuckles.

Rachel: I think Alec is happier to have you back, then we are to have him back. I don't think he has plans on ever letting you go.

Funneh: I figured as much. 

They all laughed just before the chief walks over towards them. Finally, Alec looks up.

Chief: Thank you guys for your cooperation and including us in your plan.

Funneh: Of course. It was our pleasure.

Chief: Though, i do believe you guys should get a ride to the hospital. Make sure nothing else is wrong with you, guys. Okay?

Rachel: Okay. Thank you so much chief.

Chief: You're welcome.

The chief leaves the bunker, along with all of his people.

Funneh: Well...Guess our first stop is the hospital it seems like.

Everyone laughs.

Alice: Guess so, c'mon. Let's get going.

They all leave the bunker. Finally...The madness is over.

(2.2k Words)

This is the chapter I've been excited to work on for days now. I even have story notes for this chapter, lmaoo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

246K 7.7K 101
β€’~It'sFunneh Incorrect Quotes~β€’ »»------γ€€βœΌγ€€------«« Just a little story. Not really a...
63.7K 1.6K 52
α΄€ α΄„Κ€Ιͺɴɒᴇ κœ°α΄‡κœ±α΄› ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ʙʏ α΄€ 10 ʏᴇᴀʀ α΄ΚŸα΄…. α΄›Κœα΄€α΄›'ꜱ Ιͺα΄›. α΄›Κœα΄€α΄›'ꜱ α΄›Κœα΄‡ α΄…α΄‡κœ±α΄„Κ€Ιͺα΄˜α΄›Ιͺᴏɴ. ʜΙͺɒʜʟʏ ʀᴇᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴅΙͺΙ΄Ι’ α΄›Κœα΄€α΄› ʏᴏᴜ ᴀᴠᴏΙͺα΄… α΄›ΚœΙͺꜱ ʙᴏᴏᴋ α΄€α΄› α΄€ΚŸΚŸ α΄„α΄κœ±α΄›. α΄›Κœα΄‡ ɒʀᴀᴍᴍᴀʀ Ιͺꜱ...
1.7K 49 6
!! not shipping siblings. please do not ship the krew with each other. !! this is a work of fiction - i am suuei, do not be fooled, i just can't chan...
41.8K 1.4K 41
⚠️The Krew will not be siblings, they are just best friends! ⚠️There may be some swearing! Funneh and Gold have been in Yandere High for 2 years now...