F L A M E S -- Dabi!Reader X...

By NOTLilyS

❝Don't you wonder what it would be like? A life with meaning, with purpose?❞ -Y/n L/n ❝It's crazy what you'd... More

☩ Character ☩
☩ Love Interests ☩
☩ Chapter One ☩
☩ Chapter Two ☩
☩ Chapter Three ☩
☩ Chapter Four ☩
☩ Chapter Five ☩
☩ Chapter Six ☩
☩ Chapter Seven ☩
☩ Chapter Eight ☩
☩ Chapter Nine ☩
☩ Chapter Ten ☩
☩ Chapter Eleven ☩
☩ Chapter Twelve ☩
☩ Chapter Thirteen ☩
☩ Chapter Fourteen ☩
☩ Chapter Fifteen ☩
☩ Chapter Sixteen ☩
☩ Chapter Seventeen ☩
☩ Chapter Eighteen ☩
☩ Chapter Nineteen ☩
☩ Chapter Twenty ☩
☩ Chapter Twenty One ☩
☩ Chapter Twenty Two ☩
☩ Chapter Twenty Three ☩
☩ Chapter Twenty Four ☩
☩ Chapter Twenty Five ☩
☩ Chapter Twenty Six ☩
☩ Chapter Twenty Seven ☩
☩ Chapter Twenty Eight ☩
☩ Chapter Twenty Nine ☩
☩ Chapter Thirty ☩
☩ Chapter Thirty One ☩
☩ Chapter Thirty Two ☩
☩ Chapter Thirty Three ☩
☩ Chapter Thirty Four ☩
☩ Chapter Thirty Five ☩
☩ Chapter Thirty Six ☩
☩ Chapter Thirty Seven ☩
☩ Chapter Thirty Eight ☩
☩ Chapter Thirty Nine ☩
☩ Chapter Forty ☩
☩ Chapter Forty One ☩
☩ Chapter Forty Two ☩
☩ Chapter Forty Three ☩
☩ Chapter Forty Four ☩
☩ Chapter Forty Five ☩
☩ Chapter Forty Six ☩
☩ Chapter Forty Seven ☩
☩ Chapter Forty Eight ☩
☩ Chapter Fifty ☩
☩ Chapter Fifty One ☩
☩ Chapter Fifty Two ☩

☩ Chapter Forty Nine ☩

3.4K 171 93
By NOTLilyS

3rd Person POV:

Takemichi ended up travelling back to the future right after telling Hina he would marry her in twelve years time.

When he returned to his timeline, he awkwardly thought that he was actually getting married to Hinata, but in reality, it was Pah getting married.

After finding out Takemichi had just come from the future, Chifuyu, Hina, and Draken all thanked Takemichi for what he had done for them all.

"By the way...where's Mikey and Y/n?" Takemichi muttered, looking around and realising the duo were not there.

"O-Oh!..." Chifuyu nervously glanced at Draken who sighed.

"Mikey and Y/n are both overseas right now; running a restaurant." Draken smoothly said, easing Takemichi's worries.

The second Takemichi looked away, Draken and Chifuyu secretly shared a look with each other.

●☩▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁☩●

Takemichi then found out that soon he was going to be married, due to being engaged to Hinata, and he met up with Mitsuya to get his and his fiance's outfits done.

Hina tried her stunning, flowers cascading down the side of it, a small blush on her face; evidently happy with the outcome.

However, all Takemichi could think about were his two friends; Mikey and Y/n.

The second after he got home and finished cleaning his apartment, he turned on his TV so he could catch up on any news.

"In Tokyo, the conflict with a group named 'Bonten' intensifies..as they continue to harm the public." The news broadcast stated.

"Are you kidding me? That's scary." Takemichi lightly shivered, "Kinda reminds me of Toman, but Toman is long gone, so..." He trailed off.

"Here is exclusive footage of Bonten and its members, at the FNN club." The news woman exclaimed, before showing an image.

Takemichi froze as his eyes lingered on the picture, sweat dripping down his face, "What...?"

The photo displayed the back of the head of a certain white-haired person with spiky hair and purple scarring on some visible skin.

"That hair...Those scars..." Takemichi gaped, his blood running cold, "It's...Y/n!!"

●☩▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁☩●

Takemichi and Hina were at Smiley and Angry's ramen shop as a visit, and just to have some couple time.

Whilst glancing around, he noticed a picture of Toman which was framed neatly.

"That picture..." Takemichi paused, instantly recognising it.

"Huh?...Oh yeah. The photo we took on the 8th of March." Angry glanced at the picture whilst reminiscing.

"That's all of my youth there, in Toman!!" Smiley adored the image with a sigh.

"It's too bad we couldn't meet those two this time round..." Takemichi also sighed, "Are Mikey and Y/n doing good?" He smiled.

"...Hm? I have no idea." Smiley tilted his head slightly.

"Wait...what do you mean?" Worry began to overtake Takemichi. "They're both working overseas, right?" He narrowed his eyes, remembering what Draken and Chifuyu had told him with suspicion.

Smiley frowned, "We haven't seen them in over ten years." He murmured, as Angry nodded in agreement.

In an instant, Takemichi stood up, "Sorry, Hina-chan...I've got to go." He exclaimed, rushing off to go see Draken.

The second he spotted the taller males face, he screamed. "DRAKEN-KUN!!" Takemichi yelled whilst panting.

"Takemichi...What's up with the yell and that facial expression?.." Draken tilted his head with slight concern.

"WHY DID YOU LIE TO ME?!" Takemichi furrowed his eyebrows. Noticing Draken's expression, Takemichi informed Draken on how the Kawata twins told him about how they haven't seen the emo duo in ten years.

"There was someone....who looked like Y/n on the news..." Takemichi stammered slightly, "Don't tell me...Y/n is somehow in that Bonten gang...a-and Mikey-....Mikey is also in Bonten?!"

Draken reluctantly looked Takemichi in the eyes, "Takemichi...I don't even know if Mikey is alive or not." He bluntly admitted.

"We lied to you because we wanted you to live happy. Don't be mad at Chifuyu, okay? I told him to play along with the bluff." Draken spoke, before focusing on fixing the bike in front of him, "Please stop trying to find out about those two, Takemichi." He muttered.

"Last time I saw Mikey...He wasn't the same as he was before..." Draken hesitantly said.

After hearing all this news, Takemichi meets up with Naoto; only to find out that Y/n led Bonten, and Mikey had just disappeared off the face of the earth.

●☩▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁☩●

A certain pink haired male with a wolf-cut hairstyle dropped a pill into his mouth, "Aah..."

Muffled screaming was heard in the background, as the pink haired male swallowed the pill with no care in the world.

Sanzu paused, before yelling, "BRING DOWN BONTEN'S HAMMER OF JUDGEMENT ON THE TRAITORS!!" He smirked widely, causing the muffled screams to only get louder.

"Shush, shush, shush!!" Sanzu put his finger to his lips, "Pay attention to Y/n's words!!" He scowled.

Y/n laid against the wall, facing another direction in an uncaring manner.

Sanzu then looked in Y/n's direction, waiting for their judgement on what they wanted to do to the traitors.

"...Kill them." Y/n bluntly spoke with a cold tone, inciting the traitors to begin to cry, shout, and yell for help.

"Shut up." Sanzu sharply ordered with narrowed eyes, pointing a gun towards all three traitors. He shot three bullets at all their heads.

An eerily quiet noise ensued afterwards.

"Those who don't fit in Bonten are scraps!!" Sanzu grinned widely.

Izana scowled a little, "Make sure you properly clean the dead bodies." He rolled his eyes.

"Crush and freeze it. Turn it into fish bait." Kakucho added onto Izana's point with a careless tone.

The Haitani brothers both smirked, glancing at one another with a knowing expression.

"Keep it in your heads, everyone." Kokonoi smirked, "Even between us, whoever betrays Bonten will eventually become scraps, too." He bluntly said.

Shoto L/n merely stared, uninterested, "That's how Bonten works."

Y/n stayed silent, an almost mellow and indifferent expression adorning their face.

●☩▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁☩●

To say Takemichi was in shock would be an understatement.

"Why is Y/n in Bonten?!!" He fidgeted with concern and frustration, "Weren't they the one helping me this whole time...?!"

"And Y/n has a younger brother also in Bonten...What a plot twist!!" Takemichi frowned a little, "And...what happened to Mikey?!! Is he also in Bonten...?? But he hasn't been spotted in years, so that isn't possible...!!"

Takemichi was tense and confused as to why this future was so different compared to what he anticipated.

●☩▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁☩●

Takemichi tried to time leap back into the past once again with Naoto, but it kept repeatedly failing.

It's been a few months since Takemichi had time travelling back to his normal timeline, and still nobody had any leads on Y/n or Mikey.

Takemichi was getting a haircut by Akkun, who was trying to become a hairstylist, only to get a phone call from Hakkai, saying they should open the time capsule since it had been exactly twelve years since then.

"WOAH! TALK ABOUT NOSTALGIA!!" Chifuyu exclaimed, as he picked out an old magazine that his past self had put in the capsule.

"Eh? An aeroplane magazine?" Takemichi sweatdropped at the magazine, causing Chifuyu to grin.

"Yup! I used to dream of being a pilot!" Chifuyu proudly smiled.

Hakkai put in a space rock, and a letter asking if he was an astronaut yet.

Mitsuya had a stuffed rabbit doll, which was the first ever toy he had sewed for his sisters.

Smiley had a letter asking if he was popular and if he were a host yet, whilst Angry merely had a letter telling him to keep looking after his brother.

Peh had a letter to Pah, and Pah had a porn magazine for his.

Draken had a letter with all of his regrets and a photo of Toman.

At that, the group peered at some of the remaining objects in the time capsule.

"Now...They didn't end up coming. Should we take a look?" Draken smiled slightly, "Let's see Mikey's and Y/n's letter, and what Y/n had left behind."

"They made a letter together?" Takemichi paused, holding the letter in his hands.

"They're both not around, so let's open the letter for them and then look at what Y/n left afterwards..." Draken softly smiled.

Takemichi opened the letter, preparing himself mentally for what it may say.

"To the future us; Sano Manjiro and L/n Y/n,

In 12 years, I wonder what i'll be doing? I can't even tell.

Y/n is over my shoulder as we write this. I̶ t̶h̶i̶n̶k̶ Y̶/̶n̶ i̶s̶ g̶o̶i̶n̶g̶ t̶o̶ b̶e̶c̶o̶m̶e̶ a̶ d̶r̶u̶g̶ a̶d̶d̶i̶c̶t̶ o̶r̶ s̶o̶m̶e̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶ l̶o̶l̶.̶

NO WAY.

Sorry, Y/n stole the pen and wrote 'No way'.

Anyways...I know for sure that Mitsuya is going to be a fashion designer. He's going to have a stylish office and make fancy clothes.

And since Hakkai likes Mitsuya so much, they're definitely going to work in the same industry. He'll spend all his time in Mitsuya's office.

Pah's is going to inherit his dad's real estate agency. Mad respect!! And Peh is going to follow Pah around since they are such a duo.

Smiley...is going to go off and do some crazy shit! But he's going to be fine as long as Angry is with him.

And Ken-chin, or Kenny as Y/n says, is totally going to own a bike shop!! 

And Chifuyu....He would be doing something that reminds him of Baji.

Takemichi is definitely going to end up with Hina, and if he doesn't I'll kill him!!

Also, disbanding Toman wasn't just for Takemichi. It was for everyone. Toman isn't the right place to gain the right experiences that will help you grow up into an adult.

I think i'm going to pursue my own journey, and go to where Shinichiro is.

I'm not going to see you guys again, but Y/n definitely will!! ദ്ദി ( ᵔ ᗜ ᵔ )

You guys will understand, right?

No matter how far we are from each other, we'll always be connected." Takemichi spoke aloud, reciting the letter to the group.

The ex-Toman members began to smile at Mikey's maturity which was shown throughout the letter.

However, some were tense, unsure what Mikey had meant when he said he was going to go where Shinichiro is. It was awfully comfortless and had a troubling vibe.

"Now...let's see what Y/n left." Mitsuya mused, grabbing the concealed item, "It...feels like a book?" He tilted his head, catching everyone's attention.

Unwrapping it, it revealed a copy of Mary Shelley's Frankenstein. A copy that was evidently annotated by Y/n.

"Frankenstein...?" Takemichi furrowed his eyebrows in confusion, flickering through the book and seeing some of the odd annotations.

Draken silently narrowed his eyes, his eyes catching a certain detail, "On the cover...The monster's face has...scars. Scars similar to Y/n's which they drew on."

That's when Chifuyu clocked it, "Is Y/n...calling themself the monster of that novel...??" He frowned, "Guys...maybe we should see if there's any hidden messages in it!!" He exclaimed, causing everyone else to nod in agreement.

Takemichi decided to stay behind, finding his own letter and a hidden tape recording remaining in the time capsule.

In the tape recording, there were memories of the Sano household and Mikey in it. Mikey, from 12 years in the past, addressed Takemichi, saying how he had something called 'dark impulse', and not to go looking for him, nor Y/n.

Mikey repeatedly emphasised how he wouldn't be anywhere, even if Takemichi tried to look as much as possible.

There was only one way to see Mikey, and he told Takemichi he doubted it would be anytime soon.

"Please live a happy life." Mikey gave a smile, saying his final message to Takemichi.

●☩▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁☩●

Takemichi had checked out all of Bonten's hideouts that Kazutora found, only to find nothing.

Kazutora recommended that they should just drop trying to find Y/n, since Takemichi's wedding was literally in three days.

"Just lay low for a while!" Kazutora advised, walking away from Takemichi, who remained staring at the ground in an alleyway.

What they didn't realise was that someone was eavesdropping on that whole conversation. The person listening in was a male wearing a striped suit.

●☩▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁☩●

Takemichi sat down in an old shut-down bowling alley, his back slouched down whilst he sat on one of the chairs, thinking to himself.

Only for him to feel cold metal pressing against the side of his head. It was a gun.

"Don't move, or i'll shoot." Sanzu bluntly stated.

"Eh?!" Takemichi's eyes widened, completely taken aback.

His eyes then dilated in realisation, sweat dripping down the side of his face.

TBC...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

607K 30.6K 107
❝𝙔𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙤'𝙨 𝙩𝙖𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙢𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙤 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚. 𝙄 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢 𝙤𝙛 𝙗𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪. ❞ ...
328 13 9
𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵, 𝘪 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥'𝘷𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 where you find yourself pulling away from your young lo...
86.6K 3.1K 28
˚ ༘♡˚⁀➷ ❝ 𝙈𝙮 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙝𝙖𝙨 𝙖𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨! ❞ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ╰─ ┈➤ 𝑺𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕 is something we cannot let go...
403K 11.5K 18
"𝕀 𝕤𝕒𝕨 𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕗𝕚𝕣𝕤𝕥, 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕓𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕪 𝕒𝕨𝕒𝕪 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕙𝕖𝕣" | | | | "𝕊𝕙𝕖'𝕤 𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕖." 𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 (𝕪/𝕟) 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕥𝕦𝕕...