Unluckiest Girl(Is She?)✔✔

By bvrmadhu

They say, "Blood is thicker than water" In her case Blood means her family sells her off to the richest man i... More

Prologue
Characters Sketch
Chapter-1 ( Her life)
Chapter2 (His life)
Reason behind their marriage & First Meet
First Day After Marriage
Mumma's Little Soldier
Honeymoon?
Khushi to know truth of her marriage
Arnav In Trouble
Evil Entry
Arnav's Secret Love
Khushi in Arnav's Office
Vikram entry
Rescuing Khushi
Lavanya's past
Family Time
HER
NOT A UPDATE
Confused Khushi
Little Devil
Drama Baaz Arnav
Truth???
Truth
Planning and Plotting
Arnav's Attempts
After Effects
New Entry
Her Confession
Family
Blackmail
Junior ASR
Reality check
Failed Attempts
Anvitha
Innocence
Rahul
True trust
Responsibility
End of past or Lives
AVNI or ASR
Little Secret Out
Mature Avni
Angels
Heart to Heart
Jiju Boss
Problem
Missing????
Angry Wife
Kidnapped???
Lard Governor
Nani
Trap
Fiancé
Moments
Danger
Engagement
Show Down
Epilogue

Drunk Khushi

5.1K 374 50
By bvrmadhu

Story continuous from arshi reaching party venue.

"Khushi, everyone in AR knows we are husband and wife so behave well today" Arnav opening window for her. 

"And dont roam around and no talking to strangers" He told strictly to which khushi nodded head.

They both started walking inside grabbing everyone's attention. They are looking perfect together. Some are admiring them, and few are envying them. Arnav cared less because he is habituated to their looks. 

"Hi Mr. & Mrs. ASR" Aman was the first one to greet them.

"Hi" Khushi told but arnav just nodded head.

Arnav went from there to talk with some clients.

"Mrs. Khushi, how is avni?" Aman asked her.

"She is fine. Please call me khushi." Khushi told to him.

"This party is kind of boring" Khushi confessed because from last 10 min all she did was to say hi to people who she dont even know.

"Yes, look there my wife came. You can talk with her." Aman told pointing a girl who is wearing blue saree. 

Khushi went speechless seeing her here, that too as aman wife.

"This is my wife preethi. Preethi this is Mrs. Khushi ASR" Aman introduced them.

"Preethi, thum?(you?)" Khushi asked coming out of shock. (Guys remember preethi is khushi's childhood friend, who sent video of khushi parents talking about truth to khushi.)

"Khushi, i missed you so much" Preethi hugged her making aman confuse.

"You didnt tell me you got married?" Khushi questioned her.

"Thats a long story but in short amanji and me loved each other, our family didnt agreed because amanji has no one in his life. So, we eloped and got married" Preethi told in one go.

"You both know each other before?" aman questioned them.

"Yes, we are friends from childhood" Khushi answered him.

"Thats good" Commented arnav who listened their conversation.

"Jiju, khushi jiju is looking so handsome" Preethi told excitedly making khushi blush.

"Preethi" Aman told in warning tone; he knows how much chatterbox she can be.

"Aman, as khushi's sister/friend i have right to call him jiju. Right arnav jiju?" She asked again looking at arnav.

"Yes you can call me jiju." Arnav liked her bubbliness.

"Yeah, see i won." She raised collar looking at aman.

"Aman come with me, i need to discuss something important" Arnav told to aman after that they went away.

"Khushi? How is life? Is arnav jiju taking good care of you? He is not like your parents, right? He is good person, right?" Preethi throwed all her questions to khushi.

"Calm down pagli. I wont run away from here. OK. Yes, arnavji is good person. He is taking care of me." Khushi answered her. 

"Thank god, i was so scared for your life. What about your in-laws?" She asked again.

"All are good, everyone loves me. Especially Avni." Khushi told with smile.

"Avni?" Preethi asked with question mark face.

"Yes, my daughter. I mean arnavji's daughter" Khushi told with low tone.

"Arnavji was married before?" preethi asked shocked.

"Yes, avni is his daughter" Khushi told as calm as possible.

"What the hell khushi? How can your parents do this? How can arnavji do this to you? So this is why they offered money in return to your marriage?" Preethi almost shouted.

"Dont shout, arnavji dont know anything about it. His sister and my parents made that arrangement." Khushi told her.

"You didnt told him. Do you?" Preethi asked her narrowing eyes.

"What is wrong with you? How can you hide such a big thing from jiju?" She scolded her.

"He will hate anjali di if he comes to know truth. My parents will get blame for this." Khushi told looking down. They are away from everyone so no one can hear them.

"Khushi, your parents will get blame for what they did. About jiju and his sister relation, you are no one to decide. He has rights to do whatever he likes after knowing truth. This is utterly foolishness. Imagine if arnavjiju comes to know truth from others. Will he trust you after that?  Trust is the main pillar for relationship. You are destroying your relationship for others." Preethi told.

"Khushi i will tell truth to jiju" Preethi told seeing khushi's silence.

"No preethi, you wont do that" Khushi told almost immediately.

"I will do it" Preethi told and turned to go to arnav but stopped by khushis next words.

"No, you have my swear" Khushi told stopping her.

"Khushi please dont spoil your life" Preethi pleaded her.

"I Dont want fights in family because of me" Khushi told.

"Khushi fight wont happen because of you. It will happen because of the people who did mistakes" Preethi tried to convince her.

"You are not telling anything to anyone. Not even amanji" Khushi told almost in tears.

"What i tell to my husband and what not is none of your business. Remember i am giving you time to decide and tell everything to jiju or else i will tell him. I won't stop next time" Preethi warned her and went away from there leaving khushi to ponder on her thoughts. 

Khushi's thoughts got disturbed by arnavs speech.

"Good evening, ladies & gentlemen. Today we are here to celebrate AR success party. AR is in this position because of you all. Thanks for everything" Next few minutes arnav addressed his employees. 

"Last but not least. I need to thank the person who did party arrangements this nicely and made our evening special." Khushi looked up to him feeling excited. This will be the first time arnav going to praise her truly. 

"Its none other than Mrs. Shasthri" Everyone clapped for her except khushi. 

"Yes its Mrs. Shasthri who did all arrangement alone for today. This decoration, foods, hospitality and arrangements everything is good. Thank you once again." Arnav told looking at khushi intensely.

Khushi went from there to the corner feeling more frustrated and sadder. She sat on table and drank juice from glass kept on it. She really didnt mind the bitter taste and took two more glasses in anger. 

Arnav came there after some time, by now almost everyone left the party. Preethi and aman left right after arnav's speech as preethi was upset with khushi.

"Khushi, come lets go" Arnav told coming near to her.

"You go i will come later." She told not turning towards him.

"What? Dont be silly. Come lets go. Its already late" Arnav told keeping hand on her shoulder.

"Mr. Arnav singh raizada you are so arrogant, bossy, irritating, annoying and and...jerk. And i am not coming with you now" Khushi shouted on top of her voice. Arnav rooted to spot hearing her. He looked around to find no one near them. He thanked god mentally. 

"Khushi, what happened to you?" Arnav shouted. 

"MR. Arrogant singh raizada dont shout on me" Khushi told trying to get up.

"Khushi you are drunk?" Arnav asked her unbelievingly.

"yes i drank the juice kept here" Khushi told pointing towards empty glasses. 

Arnav looked at them and cursed those people who kept alcohol and soft drinks at same place.

"Khushi lets go" Arnav told extending his hand.

Khushi looked up to find two arnavji's before her. She rubbed her eyes and saw but still two arnavji's are visible to her.

"haha, arnavji i dont know you have a twin brother" Khushi told in drunk voice.

"What twin?"

"Who is my arnavji here?" Khushi thought for a second and kept hand imaginary arnav only to stumble few steps.

"Khushi" Arnav told after saving her from fall.

"See i found you arnavji" She told touching his face with her fingers to confirm.

"Arnavji i think earth is feeling dizzy" She told.

"What?"

"You know anything other than what and what the? Lard governor."  she asked him keeping hands on hip.

"What the..." escaped from his lips. 

"See i told you. In your school they taught only what and what the.. right?" She asked him.

"Shut up khushi" He told annoyed with her blabber.

"Arnavji earth is feeling dizzy, sprinkle some water on earth please. Lets save earth" Khushi told searching for water.

"Who will save me today" Arnav muttered and hold her tightly.

"How do you know?" He asked her.

"Earth will do self-rotations, right? so, it felt dizzy like i am feeling now." Khushi explained him.

"You are feeling dizzy? "

"No arnavji, matha earth (mother earth) is feeling dizzy" She told annoyed with his questions. 

"Yeah, same thing." 

"Arnavji, my head is paining" Khushi told keeping hands on stomach.

"Hey you have head in stomach?"

"No, due to pain my brain dropped to stomach." She replied innocently.

"What the f..." He cursed totally in shock.

"haww, arnavji you cant speak bad words. What if avni learns them from you" Khushi told slapping him lightly on cheek.

"What the...you slapped me?" He questioned.

"Why? cant i slap my husband. He is my husband my wish. I will beat him, kick him, kill him. Who are you to ask?" Khushi asked angrily.

"Arnav beta be careful, if you speak more, she may select later options. Slap is better than them. Calm down beta" He told to himself.

"Ok ok, calm down. You have full rights on your husband." He told.

"Yes, he is my husband" Khushi told and hugged him tightly. Arnav is surely enjoying this drunk khushi.

"Khushi" Arnav called her.

"hmm"

"You love your husband?" He asked carefully.

"My husband...........that idiot, stupid, arrogant and heartless raizada." She scolder her husband.

"What the....you dont like him?" He asked her feeling sad.

"noooo, he knows how hard i worked for this party still he gave credit to that arrogant old lady. Stupid him didnt even scolded that old lady when she insulted me. He made me do all non-sense work and scolded me for no mistakes. He is heartless. Sometimes i thought to kill him but only because of avni i let him live. I hate him. But i like you, i like you so much. You are so good unlike him. You are my hero, you will save me all the time whenever i am in problem. You are so good arnavji" Khushi told kissing his cheek making him shock with her boldness. 

"Arnavji, you like me?" Khushi questioned him. Arnav is still in trance. He forgot about whole world, his concentration is only on his wife. 

"Yes, i love you" He confessed making her happy.

"You love me.........yeah my arnavji loves me" He jumped in joy and clapped hands like kid. Arnav smiled seeing her.

"But i hate that selfless khushi in you, i hate her when she prioritizes others than her happiness, i hate her when she lands into problems for others, i hate her when she dont take stand for herself. I hate her when she hide things from me. Like today when i am praising Mrs. shasthri,  i expected you to shout to world that its your hardwork but you failed me." Arnav told with sad face.

"Arnavji dont feel sad, if you cry i will cry..." Khushi told in tears. 

"Ok, stop crying. I wont cry ok. Come lets go" Arnav told lifting her in his arms and started walking. 

"Arnavji, take me to police station. We need to give missing complaint" Khushi told after some time.

"For?" Arnav questioned her.

"Earth beneath my feet is missing" Khushi told, three perfect O's formed on arnav's face.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello guys, how do you feel about drunk khushi? Preethi entry? 

Please ignore typos and grammatical errors.

Please vote and comment. Thank you all......will meet soon with next chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

308K 12K 22
Love... Yes, he is in Love. He is in love with her from the day she has fallen in his arms. Yes, it is love at first sight indeed. The mighty ASR, w...
504K 26.4K 60
Highest rank: #26 in fanfiction, #1 in Arshi Won "CHARM AWARD" on IPKKND CHARM AWARDS-2K18 **UNEDITED- FIRST DRAFT** "Khushi, at least we can be frie...
66.6K 3.6K 20
ASR FALLS FOR KHUSHI AT FIRST SIGHT AND WANTS TO MAKE HER HIS. WILL SHE ACCEPT A MAN WHO HATED THE WORD MARRIAGE? WILL DADI WHO TREASURE KHUSHI LET A...
509K 33.8K 126
I don't like the way ASR and Khushi are being exploited on the name of relation or they let other exploited them because of the emotion. When love be...