PRETEND | TK

Por Dawn4455

It all started with Jungkook pretending . . . . Pretending to not know that Taehyung was lying to him all alo... Más

Prologue
Character Sketch
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
EPILOGUE
AUTHOR NOTE

24

3K 245 123
Por Dawn4455

3rd person pov

Jungkook closed his room door and slide down with his back pressed against the door.

Fresh tears gushed out of his Bambi eyes while his palm covered his mouth muffling the pain of his pathetic self.

He took the sleeping pills from his pocket and gulped it down in one go, he didn't wipe the tears off his face like he usually does.

There's this one day in a year, that Jungkook let's himself cry, without feeling like utter shit, one day, that he let's himself get carried over by the pain, one day that he feels less pathetic while crying,

October 5th.

The day his mom died, ever since that day, he never once returned back to his house on October 5th, scared, scared to see his mom covered with blood, with fresh cuts, yeah! Cuts, over her wrist.

He was scared that once he gets back home on this day, he would again, see his mom in her own pool of blood.

Five year old Jungkook thought his mother would get well soon, he shook her in a desperate attempt to rouse her up.

Not knowing that her slumber in going to last forever.

Jungkook laid down near the door, on the cold floor in fetal position, too scared to open his eyes, too scared to face the world, too scared to realize again that he's left all alone in the world.

If there's one thing that could break the facade of our ice prince, then it's something about his mother.

Jungkook didn't know when he dozed off due to the pills effect, he didn't wanna take the pill, but that's the only way he can sleep in a night like this.

______________

Jungkook woke up next morning with a much anticipated head ache, his head throbbed just the way his heart did.

He staggered to the washroom, his feet clammy, he was still high in emotions, which isn't good.

Cause he knows that these emotions and feeling make people go rogue.

When he looked at himself in the mirror, he looked like a mess and he didn't expect anything less.

He washed his face in a hurry, removing the traces of tears which was a evidence of his vulnerable side, that he doesn't want anyone to witness.

He eyes were puffy from all the crying, and seems like he can't patch that up like he did with his clothes or his hair. He held the wash basin in a tight grip and took deep breathe, calming himself down like he does every other time, he looked straight at the mirror, looked at himself, and noticed the tears that now threatened to flow down.

'It's okay Jungkook, you're okay, everything is okay.'

He mumbled under his breath and forced himself out of the room.

He entered the living room and didn't find Taehyung there, he heard quite rustling sound from the kitchen and he hence went there in search of the older.

He spotted Taehyung making breakfast for them in the kitchen, while talking with someone in the phone. And about the food, We still aren't sure if it's edible, but let's see.

When Jungkook noticed the older, something came crashing down at him, and he felt the desire to hug the older, bury his face in the older's chest and cry his heart out, with the CEO's cologne surrounding him, with his hands hiding him from the world.

Jungkook was frustrated at how dependent he grew on the older, he shouldn't be feeling this, he shouldn't want to hug the older and most importantly he shouldn't cry, not infront of Taehyung, not infront of anybody, he shouldn't be showing this side to the world.

The world isn't supposed to see how broken Jeon Jungkook is.

The younger forced himself with great difficulty, to pull a smile and cleared his throat earning the older's attention.

Taehyung frowned a little seeing the younger's swollen eyes, but he was quick to mask his concern before the younger notices it.

"Morning Kook"

"Morning" said Jungkook nonchalantly,

'Of course he wouldn't notice, as if I mean something' thought jungkook with a bitter chuckle in his mind.

'He wouldn't notice, no one will'

"The breakfast is err- done, take a seat, we'll have it." Said Taehyung with hesitantly, he was confused by the expression that flashed in the younger's face for a fraction of second, before turning stone cold as usual.

Jungkook nodded absent mindedly and sat in the stool. Taehyung served the simple toast and jungkook ate without paying much attention to anything, he was too indulged in his own thoughts.

"Jungkook, your dad summoned us to his office to talk about something important, so-"

"I'll go to my house, change and get to his office."

"Wait I'll drop you-" said Taehyung getting up hurriedly.

"Don't bother- I'll get a cab, I'll get there by eleven is that okay?"

"Okay."

"Bye Taehyung" said Jungkook before fleeing out of Taehyung's home, just like that, no nicknames like Tae, no peck like he usually gives to frustrate the older, nothing.

And this did bother Taehyung, he had a big frown plastered on his face, 'what's wrong with him? He was fine last night-'

_______________

Both Taehyung and Jungkook waited for Junghae's arrival in the office. Jungkook was rocking his legs continuously while biting his lips.

Taehyung's frown deepened but he didn't question the younger.

The door opened making both the males look at the direction, while Taehyung got up and bowed to the old man, Jungkook rolled his eyes, crossed his leg and remained seated.

Taehyung side eyed Jungkook but he wasn't really surprised, cause he never saw Jungkook being respectful towards his father and it really seemed like Junghae didn't mind his bratty behavior.

Taehyung just shook his head inwardly and took a seat, after Junghae took his.

"I think we all know why I called you here- so just skip-"

"-oh I don't know why the heck I'm called here, so please enlighten me dad." said Jungkook cutting off his so-called-dad.

Junghae fought back his urge to slap his so-called-son, he gritted his molars and replied with utmost patience, "Wedding Jungkook, we're here to talk about your wedding-"

"What about it?" bit back Jungkook and Taehyung wasn't really a fan of the tone. He didn't know if it was the younger's tone and disrespectful behavior that bothered him or the way he acted as if he doesn't give fuck about their wedding.

I mean- Taehyung isn't interested, but atleast he didn't look like he's paid less to play the part. He shot one last disapproved look towards the younger who didn't pay an ounce of attention to him.

'Seriously! What's with him today, he didn't even look at me with those pretty Bambi eyes that were always devoid of emotions.. wait--- did I just call his eyes pretty? I'm going nuts, Jeon Jungkook sure is driving me crazy, ughh-'

Taehyung was cut-off from his inner monologue when Junghae called his name.

"What happened Taehyung? Any issues? You seem bothered-" asked Junghae with fake concern making Jungkook gag at the tone and expression.

"No, Mr.Jeon, I'm okay- I'm perfectly alright" replied Taehyung with an enthusiasm of a fan making Jungkook gag even more.

'I don't think he's here for any revenge or whatsoever, seems like he genuinely wants to lick this old man's shoes, Stupid of me to think he is different, really really stupid of me.'

Jungkook thought with the bitter chuckle, while Junghae and Taehyung were lost in their discussions about the wedding, the younger just sat there, with an emotionless face and dead eyes.

Jungkook didn't give them a bit of his acknowledgement, he didn't give any suggestions, just nothing.

He looked blankly at Taehyung, he didn't know which face of the older is real, the teasing, sulky male who pouts when he makes any bad comments about any of his cars, who repairs his car himself and find solace in it,

Or the one that's right now talking with Junghae, the one who is dedicated towards his business, the one who admires the person he despises the most in the world, the one who's cold and appears vicious.

He can't choose, he wish it was the first one, the one he likes, the one that comforts him, the one that stares at his with that warm Hazel eyes, the one that looks concerned when he's sad.

But all he can do was just wish, and little did he know, that neither of these faces belong to the real Taehyung, atleast not entirely.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's like they take two steps back, after taking a single step forward. Judgement after Judgement is ruining things. I'm getting more nervous, as the wedding is approaching.

Gimme ideas for the wedding, though I have it planned, I wanna know what you guys expect~

Not me being proud that none of you guessed it 😭

-Dawn4455

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

128K 7.5K 54
"I don't know where our relationship will go. Loving same gender is consider as a sin here - " the talking man cut off by other man who suddenly pull...
626K 20.1K 73
Jeon Jungkook: A 26 year old rude and short tempered CEO of JK Jewels and Cars. Very ruthless with his words. His employees are absolutely terrified...
317K 31.5K 138
Story by cutegir2002 ______ A story of Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook. One is an Online model and a fashion icon of Instagram with millions of follow...
246K 8.7K 70
" You can love anyone and sleep around even after our wedding, I don't care. Just don't expect either thing from me, TILL DEATH DO US APART ! " Even...