𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐌𝐞 𝐔𝐩 𝐒𝐜𝐨𝐭𝐭...

By thefinestprincess

𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐚 𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭. ♡ 𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐥𝐲 𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝. [𝓭𝓭𝓵𝓰/𝓶𝓭𝓵𝓰.] More

𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐭.
𝙞: 𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙝𝙚𝙚𝙡𝙨, 𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙤𝙢𝙨
𝙞𝙞: 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠 𝙮𝙤𝙪
𝙞𝙞𝙞: 𝙛𝙪𝙡𝙡 𝙢𝙤𝙤𝙣
𝙞𝙫: 𝙚𝙜𝙤
𝙫: 𝙛𝙖𝙘𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚
𝙫𝙞𝙞: 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙚𝙧 𝙞 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪
𝙫𝙞𝙞𝙞: 𝙤𝙣𝙞'𝙨 𝙝𝙤𝙢𝙚
𝙞𝙭: 𝙤𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙪𝙥𝙤𝙣 𝙖 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚
𝙭: 𝙗.𝙞.𝙩.𝙘.𝙝
𝙭𝙞: 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙨𝙚 𝙙𝙖𝙮𝙨

𝙫𝙞: 𝙨𝙡𝙞𝙢𝙚

1.2K 93 100
By thefinestprincess

[excuse any errors.
rushed to update this for you all. ♥︎]

𝐁𝐌𝐔𝐒 𝐕𝐈
衛ゑニ

𝒞𝑜𝓃𝓉𝒾𝓃𝓊𝑒𝒹...

"I'm not the mean lady, who told you that?" Beyoncé responded, feeling a tad bit offended. She plopped a seat on the couch, removing her coat and purse, laying them on the arm of the white leather sofa.

Oni giggled, sitting in a criss-cross-applause position on the tan-ragged rug. "Shhh. It's a secret! Wanna watch Monster High with me?"

"Uh, sure." Beyoncé didn't decline, she was more so intrigued by the shorter girl if anything.

They were now 10 minutes into the episode until Beyoncé decided to speak up, taking it upon herself to grab the LG remote, pausing the animated show she began to find annoying.

"Heyyy! I was watching that." Oni pouted, with a frown to match, throwing daggers at Beyoncé, with her bold brown eyes.

"Sorry. I just wanted to get to know you a little more. I mean, if that's okay with you, Oni."

"Do you have gum? Oni loves gum."

Beyoncé nodded, going into her purse and pulling out a piece of Bubblicious gum. Oni immediately snatched it from the palm of her hand, popping the chewing gum into her mouth, prompting her to smack loudly like it was the best thing she's ever indulged.

"So tell me about yourself. Starting with your name, age, and things you like to do."

"My name Oni, duhhh! You just said it." Oni responded with sass, attempting to roll her eyes.  "I'm five and a half, and I like to color, and watch tv—oh, and play with slime. Do you like slime?"

"Uh, I've never played with it before."

Beyoncé instantly took note that Onika is an age regressor, better known as a little. Surprisingly, Beyoncé was very familiar with others like Onika, being that her sister is apart of the CGL community, herself.

"That must suck. I can show you how to make it! It'll be fun, Miss Meanie!" Oni ran off to get supplies, leaving Beyoncé to observe around, taking in the light decor inside Onika's condo. Everything was either, white, cream, or tan, giving off a clean minimalist aesthetic.

The one specific furniture piece that stood out, was the white vintage bookcase that stood floor-to-ceiling length. All Beyoncé could muster up besides her broad genre taste in hardback novels, was how the short heightened woman could reach to the top.

"And sorry if you called, Meanie. Nika doesn't allow me to access her cellphone anymore because last time I found nasty stuff on it." Oni informed, traveling around the corner with supplies in her possession.

Beyoncé chuckled at Oni's seriousness. "What kind of nasty stuff?"

"It was girls kissing girls. Oni's not supposed to watch people kissing." She shrugged, placing the items down onto the table.

"Because of.. your age, right?" Oni nodded, dumping the clear Elmer's glue into a bowl. "So, do you consider yourself a little?"

Oni's lips arched into a smile, "that's exactly what I am, silly! Nika taps into my headspace when she's in the need of comfort. She's been hiding for two days now, so I rarely get this opportunity. It's been fun!"

Beyoncé recognized Oni as being a lot more carefree than Onika, proving her to wonder what stemmed from her childhood to make her age regress. Not that it's a problem, if anything, Beyoncé found Oni adorable.

Oni patted the space near her on the floor so Beyoncé could help assist with the slime she planned to make with her, and Beyoncé surprisingly participated, sliding off her boots and getting comfortable.

"So what's your name?" Oni questioned.

"I'm Beyoncé, but you can call me Bey for short."

"I like your name! I think I'll call you, BB."

Beyoncé's expression curved into a shy grin. "I like the sound of that, Oni."

"Good."

Oni continued instructing Beyoncé how to step by step create her own slime and even added gold glitter since that was Beyoncé's favorite color. Bey laughed, watching the young woman put too much of the speckled dust. "Uh-oh!"

"It's okay. You can never have too much glitter."

Oni smiled, "I like you, BB."

"I like you too."

Once they finished with the slime, Bey thought the texture of the slime was too gooey for her liking. Eventually, she got passed it, coming to the realization it was actually quite stimulating.

"Oni, do you have a caregiver?"

"Uh uh." She shook her head, "Nika barely feels comfortable about showing her little side. I don't know why. I'm pretty cool, right BB?"

Beyoncé cracked a smile, "You're awesome."

"Tank you, BB." Oni smiled wrapping her arms around Beyoncé's torso. Beyoncé melted at the delightful gesture, hugging her petite body in return.

The two continued to bond over questions, now watching iCarly. Oni began growing awe of the woman. She wished they could be around each other every day, all day.

Oni noticed Beyoncé's phone light up, observing the beautiful tattooed woman gracing the Lock Screen.

Lightly gasping, she pointed, "Who's that? Your girlfriend?"

"No that's my wife."

"Oh like y'all got married and stuff?" Oni inquired, as she continued to gawk at the intriguing woman.

"Mhm. A long, looong time ago."

"Oh okay. She's sexy." Oni nodded pointing to my screen again as she smirked.

"Girllll. What you know about sexy? Hm? Who taught you that?"

"I heard it in that one song on tiktok. It's by Chris Brown. He's sexy, too."

"Uh-un, Oni. You can't be talking like that."

"But Oni is sexy. Right? It's not a bad word."

"It's not a horrible word, but it's something only older people should be saying, not you."

She frowned, folding her arms with a sly pout as she blinked really hard. "See, I almost said BB was sexy, but instead her is a hater."

Beyoncé just waved her off, taking the time to text her wife to inform she was visiting a patient and will be home after the fact.

iMessage

Wifey: ok, I'll let yk when I land. Love you.

To Wifey: safe travels🥰. i love you more!

Beyoncé clicked her phone off, fighting back the urge to smile. It could've been fifteen hours, one day, or a week, and that still wouldn't halt her craving and desire for her wife's aura.

Oni was humming as she indulged a twenty-five cent small bag of cheese puffs. The thought of being nice and offer some to Beyoncé, soon came to mind. She drew a puff from the bag, holding it up to the older woman's mouth.

"Puff?"

Beyoncé jerked her head back, internally cringing seeing all the Cheeto residue surrounding Oni's fingers.

"No thank you, Oni." Beyoncé polity declined. However, the black-haired lady didn't get the hint, poking the orange-colored chip at Beyoncé's pursed lips. "Eat!"

Beyoncé gave up, taking a bite of the chip, almost gagging at how soggy it was.

"Good?"

"Mhm, sure." She immediately swallowed from deciphering the taste.

"I know it's good because it's my favorite."

After a couple of episodes, Oni took the time to give Beyoncé a tour of her playroom, where her pet frog, Bubbles, sat in the corner enjoying his greens. Beyoncé could see that Oni truly loved her pet. She even stapled the green animal as her bestest friend as she introduced the two. Oni would sit and chat with Bubbles, and all he did was, chirp and ribbit in response but Oni appeared to actually understand what he was saying.

"Who's this?"

Beyoncé noticed a photo of a couple framed onto the wall in the hallway. She knew the beings were Onika's parents because of their caliber, but she just wanted to probe as she was curious about Oni's response.

"That's mama in the pink shirt and that's papa in the red hat." A small smile formed on the younger girls face as she eyed the portrait of the couple before her. She hesitantly brought her small hand up to the frame but refused to touch it, pulling her arm back down.

"I can see the resemblance." Beyoncé imputed.

"I've been told I take more after my dad and my older sister looks more like my mom." Oni shrugged turning to walk away.

"Older sister?" Beyoncé mumbled confused to herself. It was a shock to know they had one secret daughter, but two were interesting, to say the least.

"BB, Oni's hungry," Oni stated, rubbing her belly with a pout, laying her head onto the arm of the couch staring at the older woman.

Mona: Yes bitch feed us.

Nicki: Mona, shut the hell up speaking to
her like that. You haven't said anything this entire time. Let our Oni be great. She's having fun.

Mona: Fuck outa here, Nicki.

Oni just shook her head, ignoring the two voices arguing in her head. Out of them all, Nicki was her favorite. They are complete opposites, but Nicki, last name, Lewinsky, was always there for Oni.

Can you both just hush? I'm trying to
enjoy my time with, BB.

Oni tuned them out, rather they responded or not.

"What do you have a taste for?"

"I dunno."

Leaning upward, she clasped her small hand with Beyoncé's, guiding them into the newly modern renovated kitchen. Beyoncé instantly noticed it was a long black divider blocking the entry way.

"Why is this here, Oni? Y'all have a dog or something?"

Oni chuckled, "No. No doggies, just our Bubbles. I'm technically forbidden from the kitchen. That's why I have a mini fridge in my playroom filled with sandwiches, yogurt, string cheese, and lunchables."

"Well if it makes you feel any better, my wife also forbade me access to our kitchen as well."

Oni gasped, "Really? Why?"

"I sorta'..burned water in the pot, trying to boil eggs," Beyoncé mumbled, rubbing the back of her neck.

"Oh gosh, BB! That's horrible! Maybe we could order something?" Oni suggested.

"Pssh. I'm sure if there's frozen meals occupying the freezer, we could whip something up that's already here." The blonde waved off. Oni just shrugged, watching the woman remove the divider, following her lead as her house slippers guided across the floor.

Oni and Bey ultimately decided on a frozen chicken alfredo pizza, being that the medium-sized Italian cuisine had the least instructions out of the bunch. Oni eagerly swung her legs back in forth sitting on the island, as she observed Beyoncé sliding the pizza onto the second rack, in the already heated oven.

"What would you like to do in the meantime? We have about twenty minutes until the pizza is complete." Beyoncé inquired, removing the pink oven mint, and setting it on the other side of the shorter woman.

"Ouuu! Let's watch a movie a-and cuddle! You can choose this time, BB. Just nothing boring because boring stuff puts me to sleep, and sometimes I slobber, but not on purpose."

"Okay." Beyoncé grinned. She loved Oni's open dialogue, and the way she's so fearless when it comes to expressing herself. She began strolling out of the kitchen until she noticed Oni still sitting on the island.

"C'mon, Oni."

Oni shook her head no. "What's the matter?"

"Pick up!" Oni exclaimed with her arms out, anticipating for Beyoncé the carry her.

"Say please first."

"Pwease, BB?" Oni said, making grabby hands. Beyoncé instantly gave in to her cuteness, picking her up with her arms locked around her tiny waist. Oni tightly wrapped her arms around Bey's neck, humming at the warmth of her body.

Beyoncé decided to put on what most people considered to be one of Martin Lawrence's classics, Big Momma's House, and Oni was enjoying it, laughing at almost every scene. They laid together on the sofa, under a big comfy throw, as Oni situated her head against Beyoncé's arm. By mid-movie, the ladies had eaten a couple of slices of pizza, leaving them both nice and full. Oni became utterly impatient, and bored prompting her to climb into Beyoncé's lap, just staring at her with a dimpled grin.

Beyoncé soon caught on, "What you lookin' at, baby girl?"

"Dumbo."

"Huh?"

"Dumbo, Dumbo!" Oni repeated, pointing to the older woman's ears, causing a frown to spread onto her face.

"That's not nice, Oni. Now what if I pointed to your nose and said, Pinocchio, Pinocchio? I'd be wrong, right?" Beyoncé retaliated, expanding her perfectly arched brow. And as on cue, Oni's lip began to quake, not taking Beyoncé's joke exactly well.

"Meanie." She croaked out.

"See? Now, if you cry, I'mma cry right with your little ass, and we gonna have a cry-off." Beyoncé said with pettiness. She chuckled to herself knowing that if she were to become a caregiver, how fun it would be.

Oni sniffled and sucked up her tears, shorty becoming distracted by Beyoncé's flawlessly carved facial features. From her dazzling light hazel globes to the unique spreading of her beauty marks traveling from her jaw, down her neck. She parked her attention on Beyoncé's plump lips, intrigued. She brought her small fingers to Beyoncé's mouth, tugging specifically at her bottom lip.

Beyoncé didn't mind, noticing it sparked Oni's curiosity. Well, that was until she yanked it a bit too harshly. "Ouch!"

Oni giggled, "Sowwy, BB."

The raven-haired girl, leaned in innocently pecking Bey's bottom lip assuming she had a 'boo boo'. "Better?"

Beyoncé nodded, "Better, princess. Thank you."

"W-Welcome." Oni smiled at the pet name.

Oni's daze eventually drifted down to the blonde woman's chest, immediately becoming fascinated and curious at the size and roundness of them, looming from her top. She crept her hand up to the said breast, giving it a light squeeze.

"Squishy." She whispered, doing it harder this time making a groan release from Beyoncé's mouth.

"Uh, no baby girl, don't do that."

"It's squishy! Like slime." Oni slyly did it again, not realizing it was pleasurable to Beyoncé.

"No princess, that hurts." Beyoncé quickly lied, only to get the younger woman to stop.

"Want Oni to kiss it?"

"No baby, that's okay."

By the time the movie was complete, Oni began feeling restless, and Beyoncé knew she had overstayed her welcome. She tried prying the small body off of hers, but all it did was generate Oni to whine, tugging her fist into a ball, gripping at Beyoncé's shirt while stuffing her face into the older woman's chest.

"Noooo! Don't leave me." Oni wailed, softly.

Beyoncé immediately felt bad, as a lick of guilt splashed onto her like a tidal wave. She didn't expect the little one to grow so attached, and that alone, made her realize how much fun she did explore, spending quality time with Oni.

"Pwease don't go mommy!"

Beyoncé's ears perked up at the name. Her heart easily fluttered as her breathing picked up.

"How about I stay until you fall asleep?"

"Will you be here when I—when I wake up, BB?"

Beyoncé couldn't promise that to her. She quickly came to the realization that Oni never actually experienced the care of another person, let alone, taking over her shared body for this many days. She knew Oni definitely was in need of that companionship she craved.

"I—I'm not sure, sweetie, but I'm going to write down my number, and you can FaceTime me as soon as you awaken okay? You have an iPad, right?"

"Mhm."

"Okay, go to sleep princess." Beyoncé rocked their bodies side to side, humming a few nursery rhymes.

Eventually, she felt the heaviness of Oni's body relaxing onto hers, and her loud breathing insinuated the small beauty was very well-rested into slumber.

If Beyoncé were to be truthful with herself, she didn't want to leave Oni either, but she did conquer up a plan, and only hoped she could execute it, on such short notice.

She carried Oni to her playroom, lying her down on the large Hello Kitty-themed Queen-sized bed, wrapping her small frame into the comforter. She kissed her temple, and then her cheeks, before staring at her naturally pouted face for a few seconds.

"Bye, little baby." She whispered.

"FUCK, DADDY!" Beyoncé screamed, as she rode Robyn's length all the way to the very tip and back down with force, slapping her lower self against her wife's pelvis. Robyn cupped Beyoncé's ass, as she groaned at how tight her wet pussy was clenching her dick. She missed it and as soon as she slid inside it was just as warm and tight as she dreamed about during her short trip away.

Robyn sent a stinging slap to her wife's ass, "That's right, ride papi's dick!"

Sweat glistened around Robyn's beautiful tattooed chest, as her hair stuck to her neck and forehead. The two had been going at it like rabbits for a couple of hours now.

Beyoncé snaked her two middle fingers, one dressed in her wedding ring, around to her pussy, attaching them to her clit as she generously rubbed it side to side, chasing her nut.

"Fuck daddy, I'm so close!"

Robyn matched her wife's tempo, sinking her nails into her waist, as she thrust her hips in an upward motion, fucking her wife's walls senselessly. "Oh shit!" Beyoncé threw her head back, leaving her mouth agape as a tear left aimlessly rolled down the sides of her cheek due to the overwhelming pressure.

"You gon' cum with daddy?"

Beyoncé didn't answer, receiving another burning sensation to her left ass cheek.

"Fuck! Yes, daddy, I'm bouta—ohhh!"

Shortly, Beyoncé pinned herself down to Robyn's shoulders, as her legs twitched causing her orgasm to shoot through her body. Her sweet wet essence released all over Robyn's lower half. Robyn sent a generous long thrust into Beyoncé's now swollen pearl, unraveling her thick semen into her pussy. Loud and heavy breathing filled the room, as the two women tried to gather themselves one last time. Beyoncé slid off Robyn's dick, rolling over to the side of her, still short of breath.

Robyn slid her hand into Bey's, intertwining their fingers as she brought them to her mouth, pecking their knuckles. "I love you, Gis."

"I love you more, papi," Beyoncé uttered, turning her body to face the beauty before her, sliding her bare leg over the top of Robyn's torso. Robyn turn her head, and they both shared a couple of kisses until it turned into a full-on sloppy make-out session.

Robyn shortly ran them both a warm bath with Epsom salt, proceeding to get their limp figures washed and rinsed. The ladies finished their hygiene and made themselves comfortable back into the California King bed draped in fresh white linen sheets.

"Baby?"

"Hm?" Robyn replied, half asleep.

"Remember that one time we thought about considering an addition to our family.. more specifically, a little? Would you still be interested in that?" Beyoncé asked laying her head into the brunette's chest.

"I mean, yeah. It's whatever you wanna do baby."

Robyn lazily ran her fingertips up and down her wife's lower back, ushering a gentle peck in her sandy blonde roots.

"Great, because I believe I found the perfect candidate." She mumbled, as her lips curved into a smile, thinking about Onika.

𝑒𝓃𝒹 𝑜𝒻 𝐵𝑀𝒰𝒮 𝒱𝐼

______________________________

*Sighs*

Thoughts on Oni?

Beyoncé showing a soft spot for her?

Onika having an older sister?

Robyn being open to an addition to their family?

Thanks for reading.
Comment and vote for frequent updates..🤍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

163K 7.9K 53
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...
2.3M 116K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
90.7K 5K 35
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...
676K 41.4K 105
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...