๐๐ž๐š๐ฆ ๐Œ๐ž ๐”๐ฉ ๐’๐œ๐จ๐ญ๐ญ...

By thefinestprincess

๐›๐š๐ฌ๐ž๐ ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐š ๐จ๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ญ. โ™ก ๐ก๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ซ๐ž๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐. [๐“ญ๐“ญ๐“ต๐“ฐ/๐“ถ๐“ญ๐“ต๐“ฐ.] More

๐œ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ.
๐™ž: ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™๐™š๐™š๐™ก๐™จ, ๐™ง๐™š๐™™ ๐™—๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ข๐™จ
๐™ž๐™ž: ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฃ๐™  ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช
๐™ž๐™ž๐™ž: ๐™›๐™ช๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ค๐™ฃ
๐™ž๐™ซ: ๐™š๐™œ๐™ค
๐™ซ๐™ž: ๐™จ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ข๐™š
๐™ซ๐™ž๐™ž: ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™˜๐™ก๐™ค๐™จ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ž ๐™œ๐™š๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช
๐™ซ๐™ž๐™ž๐™ž: ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ž'๐™จ ๐™๐™ค๐™ข๐™š
๐™ž๐™ญ: ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™š ๐™ช๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™– ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ข๐™š
๐™ญ: ๐™—.๐™ž.๐™ฉ.๐™˜.๐™
๐™ญ๐™ž: ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ค๐™จ๐™š ๐™™๐™–๐™ฎ๐™จ

๐™ซ: ๐™›๐™–๐™˜๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ข๐™š

1.1K 79 78
By thefinestprincess

𝐁𝐌𝐔𝐒 𝐕
衛ゑニ

𝐵𝑒𝓎𝑜𝓃𝒸é ♡

People tend to do lots of chasing for the one they assume is out of their league until they get them after all their tactics and fail to realize what to do with them. It's sad but true.

Relationships and heartbreaks throughout my life have taught me to never, and I mean never, give the person who so solemnly swear their life to you before even understanding you as a person—a chance. Why? Because it either ends up like the cute romantic movies, or the horrifying thrillers. Some people love the idea of having you, not even realizing that they'll actually have their chance with you, creating a deadly end.

However, with Robyn, she didn't chase me. In fact, she always seemed to know she'd have me eventually. She took her time, confidently tracing me with the very tip of her finger like she already had my heart hostage until she did. Then, I was the one chasing. Not running per se, but a little skip here and there to scare her lil hoes away. And in two weeks max, I was in a committed relationship. Then in two years, engaged.

Dating your spouse doesn't end after a while or a special milestone, it's what should be natural and damn near in routine for every couple to keep the relationship afloat.

𝒪𝓂𝓃𝒾𝓈𝒸𝒾𝑒𝓃𝓉

"Damn my wife lookin' good as hell, Don't make me have to pay you a visit up to the office now," Robyn announced as she swiped her wet tongue over her defined hearted cupid-bow lips, eyeing Beyoncé through the FaceTime call they were sharing this morning.

"I'm finna put a baby in you. A couple of 'em."

Beyoncé couldn't help but to blush at her wife's compliments. Being with her twin flame since the young age of seventeen, the love never ceased. Robyn was a huge romantic and her love language was acts of service. The slender woman never forgot to purchase Beyoncé flowers weekly, and never ignored the hints of small gestures Beyoncé desired. She was the partner of her dreams, even twelve years later, including eight years of marriage, the admiration for one another grew each day, like an exquisite blooming rose you expected to perish, but didn't.

Beyoncé pouted, "I miss you so much, my love."

"I know, I know. At least my flight lands this evening, though. I look forward to seeing your beautiful face, and planting kisses from those tender lips, all the way down to my favorite second pair." Robyn's smirk expanded.

Beyoncé's laced panties could've flooded at any second. From the sensual expression her woman unveiled with her just now, to the sexy ass cadence she never grew tired of.

"Mm, daddy, I can't wait. My pussy is getting wet just thinking about you and your pretty ass lips, wrapping them around my clit, sucking it until it swells. Matter of fact, check your phone."

Robyn soon received a notification to her phone stating; three attachments, provoking her to immediately click the iMessage.

The first photo entailed Beyoncé's perky D-cups, with a sly peak of her lips-to-chin ratio making it into the frame, and her honey-blonde waves, cradling over her shoulders. Swiping left, the second image consisted of the same shot, however in GIF format of the blonde sly twisting her chocolate nipple between the tips of her thumb and index finger, while flicking her tongue back and forth.

"My dick mad hard right now."

"Bitches go to New York once, and suddenly they dick mad brick. Bye."

Robyn chuckled, sliding over to view the third attachment of her wife's elongated, red-manicured fingers, stretching out her thick folds, presenting every inch and detail of her pretty pink center, as the emerald green piercing added an extra oomph sitting perfectly embellished on her clitoral. Her pussy glistened brightly in 4k, entailing how wet she was at the moment of being captured.

"Damn, baby." Was all Robyn could muster up, feeling her member stiffen in her Chrome Heart jeans. Although she had been observing the same delightful pussy for over a decade, she didn't mind the spectacle of surprises her wife would send her in their brief time apart. Robyn still continued to lust over the images, almost as if she could smell Beyoncé's sweet aroma, and taste the nectar on her tongue. She was anxious to get home to devour her lover's surface.

"I took them this morning on portrait mode before getting dressed for work. That's how much she missed her daddy."

"Luckily, Daddy will be home soon. Try, and be patient for me, alright baby?"

"Mhm, I hear you. Slap that dick on the camera. I'm missing my Rob Jr." Beyoncé demanded as she swirled the end of her pin between her teeth.

Robyn soon rushed over to lock the door to the office space she was occupying, and abruptly appeared back into the camera's view with her dick pried out of her briefs that had Beyoncé's name on the hem.

"Fuck I wish that phone was my mouth right now. Pull my pictures up and stroke for me. I wanna see your nut oozing out ya tip, imagining you were coating my face and accidentally messing up my lash extensions."

Robyn followed the instructions of her wife as she wrapped her stiffened length with both hands twisting and caressing trying to mimic the tightness of her wife's pussy.

"Just like that, daddy. I'm so fuckin' wet watching you touch yourself. Let me hear them moans."

"Shit, Gis," Robyn groaned. Her dick began to throb as pre-cum already made its appearance. She continued to softly caress up and down her erection, eventually securing her eyelids shut, and just listened to her wife's voice as the commands rolled off her southern tongue. Beyoncé's tone reminded her of silk and honey drizzling from a honeycomb.

"Spit on it and fasten your pace, daddy." The blonde beauty coached.

Robyn instantly falling into submission, her lip tugged between her teeth. As her eyes began to pry open, she noticed her wife have three fingers in her mouth, sucking them as she moaned. Beyoncé's tongue gazed at them until they each became stickily coated with her wet saliva. Groaning and protesting, Robyn's member started to twitch before her white thick substance spouted with quickness, garnishing her hands, lap, and iPhone.

"Good job, daddy. My thong is now ravaged and saturated from my juices, but that's okay." The younger woman confessed in a satisfying manner, as she observed Robyn cleaning herself up.

"I screen-recorded this, by the way, to add to our collection. I loved hearing you luridly scream my name so breathlessly. I want it as my ringtone."

Beyoncé's smile couldn't grow any bigger, as she shyly giggled at her own remarks. Robyn simply had that edge, and effect on her. Even though Beyoncé has a dominant presence, not a single soul but Robyn could make her as giddy, and sink her into submission like her precious wife. They both have their moments where one dominates the other, but lately, Beyoncé had a fire behind her eyes, and a high she couldn't come down from as she played her role in command.

"I love you, baby. Thank you for jumpstarting my morning on a sensual note. I have to go, so be on your best behavior until I land."

"I'll try, but I can't make any promises, Mrs. Fenty." Bey teased, tugging her lip between her pearly whites.

"Try me if you want to, honey. You know the consequences won't be pretty."

Beyoncé's pussy throbbed in eagerness. She wanted Robyn to unleash all of her pint-up energy on her. So the threats, and warnings, only had her craving for more of the woman's sexual pleasures.

They eventually disconnected the call, since Robyn had an interview with People to return to, and Beyoncé's first patient of the day would be of arrival soon.

A knock on the door, startled her thoughts, bringing the blonde-haired woman back to reality. She was missing her other half, real bad.

"Come in!" She shouted loud enough for the person on the other side of the light wooden door to apprehend. In came her assistant, Lauren, with black coffee in hand, and the requested raisin bagel Beyoncé made sure she had an appetite for this morning.

By day three of Beyoncé's diet, she was over it, insuring not to pressure herself free of the food she craved the most. Beyoncé was a very disciplined person, but with the past couple of weeks throwing off her routine, she had given up, by doing whatever made her happy. Nicki was right, she was uptight, and had no reason to be. The sly remark humbled the blonde vastly.

Everyone needs someone to inform them of what they needed to hear the most, and Nicki's tone made an influence on the older woman. Hell, Kelly's too. Beyoncé wasn't the type to live life on the edge, but now, coming to the realization she's human and bled just like everyone else, her shoulders were a tad more relaxed, and her jaw muscles never felt so mitigated.

"Thank you, Lauren." Beyoncé expressed with gratitude, catching the shorter woman off guard.

"Oh-uh, you're welcome Mrs. Fenty." Lauren's dimples immediately formed, before handing over the plated bangle. She rotated on her heels to return to her desk, but before she could leave out the entryway, Beyoncé shouted her name making Lauren stop in her tracks.

"Yes, Mrs. Fenty?"

"Your twenty-fifth birthday is next week right?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"Go ahead and take the week off. I'm giving you a paid vacation for seven days. Make a call to the Louer Spa, and tell them a time and day you'd like to receive the deluxe package, and put it under my name. Thank you, London, for all that you do. I know I can be a handful at times, but you're more than deserving so it's the least I could do."

Lauren was puzzled, slightly lost for words. "Sorry ma'am but did I—did I hear you correctly?"

Beyoncé chuckled at her assistants' reaction. "No. This isn't a prank or anything." She reassured.

"This means so much to me, coming from someone I look up to. Thank you so much, Mrs. Fenty!"

"Please, call me Beyoncé, in the misted of these four walls."

Something about hearing those words from Lauren made Beyoncé feel good in return. She felt just as elated, even though she isn't the one taking a paid leave. It was blissfully satisfying, knowing humanity still lived.

"And one more thing, London."

"Yes?"

"Kelly's favorite color is red."

The brown-haired Sagittarius immediately blushed at the thought of Kelendria and their date this upcoming Saturday. She doesn't normally date, although she's experienced a few. Lauren just never had someone she's clicked with, making that exception for the brown taller woman. The crush she build for Kelly, only began to heighten day-by-day.

"I'll keep that in mind, Boss."

Beyoncé glanced at her all-time favorite Rolex watch, then back up at the golden clock that hung on the white wall of her office for extra assurance.

"She's late." She murmured with a confused expression.

Beyoncé was looking forward to her second session with the raven-haired woman. She thought they grew a connection, being that Onika had let her guard down and committed to the therapy and assistance Beyoncé could provide for her.

After the kiss took place, the vibes remained as they were before. They didn't speak about it, both agreeing it was a spare-of-the-moment type of thing. They shortly wrapped up their time together, and Onika scheduled her next appointment with Beyoncé's assistant two weeks later on that exact date.

Although Beyoncé found tardiness as a sign of disrespect, she understands occurrences happen, and can be bound to being out of others' control, which engendered her to wait patiently.

Eventually ten minutes after waiting for Onika's arrival, it soon turned into a full-on hour. Beyoncé began logging back into her computer to browse her work portal, double checking if she was accurate about the scheduled timing, and behold, she was. Beyoncé decided on giving Onika a call, just to check in. She needed to guarantee that the younger woman didn't chicken out—or worse, a distressing event didn't occur.

As the phone rang, she tapped her red-coated nails against the glass desk, waiting patiently for Onika to pick up. Ultimately, she received the woman's automated system, provoking her to hang up, and call once more.

And again, she received her voicemail causing her to huff. Her leg began to jolt up in down due to the anxiousness spreading throughout her bones like a sickness. Beyoncé couldn't pinpoint why she was so worried, or why the delicate lady filled her mind often—even outside of office hours.

Then something clicked in her mind, inducing the blonde to search Onika's profile to locate an address. "That's only fifteen minutes away." She mumbled to herself.

Beyoncé sent Lauren an email to reschedule her one and only other appointment for the day, informing Lauren of her absence for the rest of her shift. Beyoncé even offered Lauren to take off as well, as soon as she was done with any deadlines she had to complete.

Grabbing her tan-colored Burberry trench coat, and crocodile Hermes, she darted out of her office, locking it, before strutting en route to her vehicle. Beyoncé rarely ever did home sessions, but she felt today was the day to step out of her zone of comfort.

Putting Onika's address into her GPS, she sped off, joining the immense mist of traffic downtown. Onika residing directly in the medical district didn't prolong Beyoncé's trip one bit.

Incoming call; Kelly.

"Hello?"

"Where are you? I went to your office and you weren't there. Lauren wasn't at her desk either, and the lights were dimmed."

"I'm gone for the day and I also allowed Lauren off too. What's up?"

"Bitch, I'm so irritated right now. Lauren had text me sayin' that something came up and she's not sure she can make it to our date. Did you say anything to her?" Kelly stressed.

"No, Kelly! Of course not. If anything, I thought I helped, telling her about your favorite color. That's all."

Kelendria huffed, as she pivoted back and forth inside her office. "What do I do, Bey?!"

"First, take an Adderall, then I'd see if yall could have lunch together tomorrow. Maybe she got nervous and decided to cancel. Don't over-dwell on it, Kelly. I promise it could be something bigger than you that she may have going on."

"Alright. Sometimes I hate when you're right. I have a patient arriving soon so I'll talk to you later. Love you!"

"Love you too." Beyoncé pressed the red button on her screen, ending the conversation.

Pulling up to the secluded condos, she parked her car and add a load of quarters into the meter. She made her way into the tall landscaped building, being that it was her lucky day someone was leaving just as she arrived, giving her access to the secured main entrance.

Escaping from the elevator, Beyoncé's Bogetta boots clacked into the hallway with loud echoes. The tall woman instantly found Unit B3, prompting her to knock and knock on the grey metal material, until her knuckles grew sore. Beyoncé even tried calling Onika's mobile device again, and still no response. About four minutes later she heard movement making her head spring up.

Knock Knock.

"Hey Onika, it's me, Be—Mrs. Fenty. I was coming over to check on you." She shouted, bringing her face close enough to the door for Onika to hear her.

"On second!" A soft voice rang before the locks turned and the handle jolted bringing the door open just a few inches.

"Hello?" Onika barely opened the door, yet it was only enough room for her to peek her head out. Beyoncé glared at her, noticing the shorter woman's jet-black locks were pulled into two messy space buns, meanwhile, her face appeared blemish free and clear of any makeup.

"Hey Nika, you missed our session today. Is everything alright?" Beyoncé questioned as worrisome laced in her tone.

Onika's mouth instantly formed into an O, before fully opening the door to grant Beyoncé entry into the high-rise condo.

Beyoncé paused, caught off guard at the tiny woman's demeanor. She stood there in a pink long John onesie, matched with a couple of white leg warmers & a fluffy pair of hello kitty slippers dressed on her feet.

"Hi! I'm Oni! Come in." She didn't wait for Beyoncé's response, immediately pulling her in by her forearm, generating the heavy door to close and lock on its own.

"You must be the mean lady." Onika quickly noticed, walking them over to the spacious living room area she was clearly already occupying. The coffee table had a gigantic ball of pink glittered slime, unopened Cheetos puffs, and a mass collection of Barbie coloring books.

It soon clicked in Beyoncé's head that this must've been the personality she and Onika never got around to speaking about. Or headspace.

𝑒𝓃𝒹 𝑜𝒻 𝐵𝑀𝒰𝒮 𝒱

______________________________

Hope you're enjoying so far.

I'll update again tonight or tomorrow.

Thanks for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 44K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
190K 8.3K 24
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

107K 2.5K 40
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
277K 11.3K 40
แ€ค Fic แ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ€กแ€›แ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€›แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€…แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ แ€กแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€กแ€”แ€พแ€ฏแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€žแ€ฌแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€‘แ€ฌแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ Big Warning ๐Ÿšจ18+ Fic แ€แ€•แ€ฏแ€’แ€บแ€–แ€ผแ€…แ€บแ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ‹