"๐€๐ฌ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐‰๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ž๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...

Autorstwa JustAPersonNamedIan

๐๐๐‡๐€ ร— ๐๐Ž๐Š๐„๐Œ๐Ž๐ ร— ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐„๐‘ [๐™ท๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šŸ๐š’๐š•๐šข, ๐š…๐™ด๐š๐šˆ ๐š‘๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šŸ๐š’๐š•๐šข ๐š’๐š—๐šœ๐š™๐š’๐š›๐šŽ๐š ๐š‹๐šข "๐™ผ๐šข... Wiฤ™cej

A/N Very important
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Eight (Part 1)
Chapter Eight (Part 2/1.4k special!)
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Happy Valentines to all the single ladies, gents, and other genders<33
Chapter Twelve

Chapter Seven

1.2K 50 13
Autorstwa JustAPersonNamedIan

A/N:
Sadly no art for today folks, I'm planning something for the next chapter so need to worry. But I have something else here anyway!That vid gave me sm nostalgia when I saw it again after 6 years.

Chapter Seven:

A Lifelong Dream to A Lifelong Nightmare.

The aura of this strange place felt so cold, yet so familiar. (Y/N) was busy walking into a seemingly endless cave that's filled with beautiful crystals with colors that shined like the rainbows in the sky, glowing brightly for the whole journey. Quiet stepped from the place, with the crumpling sounds of shoes stepping on sand and rocks.

The little girl was curious on where she was, walking for hours on end just hoping she could finally escape the perilous cave. She didn't know why she had been in the cave in the first place, not even knowing how she arrived. First she was sitting at the beach with her sisters playing in the sand before any of the situation had happened, and now here she is at a place she never knew what was for.

"Mom? Papa?" She called out into the cave, leaving out repeated echoes of her own voice, "Rizu? Yuriko?" She was beginning to worry about her own safety, what if they never found her in there?

Small giggles could be heard inside the walls, leaving her back to go stiff with fear. "W-What the.."

(Y/N) used her hands over her mouth, "Who's there?" No reply was heard, and instead it left her slightly frustrated.

"Come on, I know someone's in here. I heard you!" She called out again, walking deeper into the cave as the giggles got louder.

A long tail could be seen waving waving around in the shadows, making (Y/N) think her suspicions were right. "What the.." She mumbled, before the tail immediately..
Disappeared?

"Hey, come back here!"

The laughter became louder and louder as she kept on chasing the strange shadowy tail, how strange on how it didn't show on what it might look like even with the beautiful glowing crystals.

She accidentally got hit by one of those gigantic rocks left and right, and even once bumping her head into one. It made her wince in pain, stopping herself in her tracks as she rubbed the bruise. "Ow.."

And the chasing has finally come to an end when a pink colored creature with blue colored eyes floated around her, it's tail swinging happily as it used it's paws to place over its snout to giggle. It strangely resembles a cat, but an alien like creature. "Mew~!"

"What the..? Is it really.." (Y/N) asked herself, hoping enough to think on what it actually was. "Is it truly one of them?" "Who... Are you?"

The flying creature didn't even reply before using it's tail to grab her arm, dragging her somewhere deeper into the cave. "H-Hey, slow down!" She called out, but was blatantly ignored when the creature she guessed it right was the name "Mew".

The girl noticed Mew's eyes were glowing in a bright blue, as all of the world around them buzzed out, making it all transform shift into a somewhat different location. (Y/N)'s eyes went wide, travelling her gaze to the new world around her. "What... Is this place?"

The new place is what seemed to be a bright day, seeing an endless grass field with beautiful flowers and trees everywhere that's filled with berries and fruits she hasn't even seen before.

The creature let her arm go as it pointed into the direction of a rocky path with it's edges were the same with the glowing crystals from before. "You want me to follow you there?" It nodded with a smile, floating in front of her. She followed it though the path, before noticing a creature ran past ber between her stubby legs. It looked rather familiar.

Wait.

That's Pichu! (Y/N) soon realized who it was, making her heart pitter patter with hope, running after him. "Pichu wait for me!" She was running and running desperately screaming for him, slowly noticing all the beautiful scenery of a peaceful forest soon faded, as all of the plants wilted with it's glowing stones started flickering weakly.

"Pichu please!"

The creature didn't even seem to hear her pleas, as he kept on running on all fours. As if he sounded terrified of something.

Or was it someone?

"Pi pi pi!" It squeaked again, running faster as the world around them seemed to change, as a bright white light surrounded them whole.

(Y/N) winced at the lighting shine into her eyes, closing them shut as everything felt different. She heard birds chirping in the distance, as the ruffling of leaves could be heard with winds passing by. She slowly opened her eyes, to see a new world around her. "Where... Am I?" She looked around in amazement, seeing she was in a small village. But her mind snapped back to reality, "Right, I have to find Pichu before it's too late!"

"Gi, gi Gibble!" She stopped in her tracks to see a creature with a small black body, with it's stomach reaching up to it's sharp teeth to see... A shark head?

The little girl was confused and yet a bit stunned to see another one of them, without any hesitation asking it. "Hey little fella, have you seen a small creature with yellow fur?"

It seemed that the creature didn't hear her at all, as she tried to reach out for it. "Can you hear me?-" She was soon cut off when her hand passed right through it, making her more confused.

"What the..?"

"Psy! Psyduck!"

(Y/N) turned around to see a yellow duck standing on its legs, holding onto it's head.

"Maybe that one can help me find hi-!"

But the creature just ran passed through her, following the shark headed creature somewhere else.

"Huh, this IS strange.."

But her thoughts were soon forgotten as she heard that squeak again, running towards it as she heard his voice louder and louder, until she reached someone's backyard that was filled with crops and berries. Until she heard the same voices not long after from moments earlier.

"G-Gibble!"

"Psy! Psyduck!"

Wait, why would they even walk into a human's property in the first place? Isn't that unsafe for them? "Pi! Pichu!"

"That's him!"

"H-Hey wait for me!"

She called out to him, running after the creature's fast speed, before hearing a middle aged man on what seemed to be dressed in a black clothing with three other men trailing behind him. "Heh, guess we hit the jackpot, right boss?" One of the man's minions ask, making their leader smirk in amusement.

"Our leader will be thrilled to see another one of these freaks on the black market. We're gonna be rich as hell!" The man laughed in mockery, holding two pistols in hand. to see it's a dragon filled with green and white fur, it's eyes seemed to be color purple with yellow eyebrows.

"DRAMPAAAA!!" It yelled out it's name as gusts of wind came onto their way, as if an attempt to scare them off.

And with that, (Y/N) seemed to be terrified by the situation, but the men in black weren't phased at all, as she didn't even see their black masks even fly away. "Heh, was that a pathetic attempt to scare us off?"

It glared at all of them, raising one of it's fluffy wings to protect on what seemed to be a strange looking family of four white mice, as they all looked like they were shivering in fear holding each other close, with bruises all over their fur. Her eyes went wide in shock and yet fear, but to see Pichu climbing up the creature with his paws raised high up in the air in defense to a bigger creature, "P-Pichu what're you doing?!" She cried, but no one seemed to listen.

"Awww look at that little brat, trying to protect all of them!"

"Is that your way of scaring us punk?" The leader mocked.

Pichu glared at all of them, as the sparks on its cheeks began to flare up from stored energy. It's strange to see him finally use his power, but not at a time like this. "Pi! Pichu!"

"You think you're so scary aren't you you little shit?" The man's eyes went dark through his mask, loading the guns in his hands.

"Drampa!" The dragon like creature glared even harder, baring it's teeth. (Y/N) screamed, trying to reach out in front of them.

"Stop! They didn't do anything wrong!" She tried her best to protect them in her own way.

"Don't do it please! They're innocent!" She begged, but they didn't even budge at all to see the little girl.

"Why can't they hear me?!"

The man lifted his gun up high as the dragon roared, trying to take the creatures behind it on its back. But loud bangs were heard, almost everything was in slow motion. The two bullets flew right through her chest, hitting onto the dragon's head.

The girl clasped onto her mouth as her eyes went wide, shaky to see the sight of it's head bleeding right through it's snout. It fell to the ground with a large thud, leaving it's blood everywhere on the dirt. The surroundings went eerily silent, the ring buzzing into her ears. Tears started to form in her eyes as she choked out a sob, disgusted of what she saw.

"N-No..."

She was horrified, a putrid vile almost piling up from the back of her throat. "Shout, scream, hell, even just say something!"

But she knew she couldn't, from the blood drenching the floor, horrified creatures as they saw a lifeless friend of theirs, passing away completely into the ground. She couldn't help it, she couldn't help but think that it was all her.

It was all her fault.

....................

The nightmares wouldn't leave her alone day by day as new scenarios went through each of her memories of those creatures. Each day was a new one on how they were treated by wretched humans, seeing all of their faces were only filled with fear every time they came across humans. They treated these poor creatures like absolute shit. The creatures on the other hand were fearing out of their life when it came to these human beings, attacking the people who'd hurt their friends and family.

They weren't the ones that were monsters, the humans were.

Little paws were running faster and faster as they could hear loud thumps behind them, two of them had a bright yellow mouse like body with black tipped ears with red pouched cheeks, one was a dark orange fur with winged brown ears with each pouch being yellow, a long black tail with it's tip being shaped like an orange thunderbolt. They were in such fear to hear they get louder and louder.

"P-Pika Pikachu!"

"Rai, Raichu!"

"Wait, is that Pichu and his family?!" Her ghostly body followed them through the forest, passing through the tree branches as she did not know what was going on.

As all of them went and ran as fast as they could, the little one who had a small and yet light yellow mouse fell down clumsily, screaming for it's family to come back. "P-Pichu are you okay?!" Her eyes went wide as she tried to reach out for him as he fell down, but yet again her hand passed right through his injured body.

"Pi, Pichu!!!" As the little one tried to stand up, a large pair of hands grabbed it by the neck, making it squirm in fear.

"Wait no please! Don't hurt him!" She begged, trying to grab the guy's wrist. Her eyes soon realized it was the man who was the same person who killed that dragon. It was his voice!

"Hey let go of my best friend!" She tried to pound against his chest, but it didn't work at all.

"Damn, those monsters got away! But I guess..." The human male fell quiet, before staring at the poor creature with such malice, making the baby monster tear up, trying to use any of it's powers but to no avail.

"Awww, you trying to use that power little guy? That won't work on someone like me." He squeezed the skin behind it's fur, making it struggle harder just to breathe.

"What a weak little shit."

....................

"NO!" (Y/N) cried out in her sleep, tossing and turning in her bed as small tears rolled down from her cheeks. She clenched onto the sheets as her breathing went haywire. The girls immediately shot up from their beds, noticing she was screaming in the middle of the night.

Rizu climbed off quickly from the top bunk bed with Yuriko following from her. They immediately went to work as Rizu grasped onto her shoulders, trying to shake her awake. "(N/N) wake up! It's just a dream!"

The girl shot up from bed, she clenched onto her chest panting wide eyed. Her lips began to tremble as tears started to form in her eyes, hugging both of her siblings. The twins looked at each other worriedly, wrapping their arms around her as they hugged her back. This had been happening a lot lately with (Y/N), and they couldn't help themselves but worry over her mental state. This had actually started to be a routine for the both of them.

It was so bad to the point sometimes Yuriko plans on making a camera while they were asleep, keeping an eye on her sleeping patterns. But Rizu protested against the idea, thinking it would be too much for their little sister's privacy.

Rizu patted (Y/N)'s head as her hands roamed through her hair. "Shhh... It's gonna be alright. That was just a dream." The little girl cried even more, nuzzling onto their chests so closely.

"It's fine (Y/N), we're here. You're gonna be safe." Yuriko caressed her cheek, wiping off those tears.

"I saw him again, I saw my best friend.."

"It's alright.."

"You're gonna be okay."

They cooed, reassuring her it was nothing to be afraid of.

"It's about Pichu again, isn't it?"

They both knew about her situation, as they noticed each night her nightmares were getting worse by the day. Hoping that one day she's finally able to rest easy, and yet these nightmares didn't stop at all.

Almost three years had passed ever since those days. Three years without the existence of those creatures living in her life. Three years ever since she last saw her best friend, Pichu. (Y/N) couldn't live a single day in her life without those horrid dreams.

At all.

A/N:
I apologize when I was gone for a while, I was busy with a LOTTT of schoolwork that I didn't have the time to write properly. I'm SO SORRY!

BUT ALSO did y'all watch the new bnha episode (9) yet? My guy I BAWLED MY EYES OUT WITH BAKUGOU 😭😭😭 THANK GOD BONES FINALLY DID HIM SOME JUSTICE WITH THE CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT

(Edited on April 19, 2023)

Czytaj Dalej

To Teลผ Polubisz

103K 4.8K 42
Being rewritten! The moment she had opened her eyes she had realized something fairly quick. Perhaps it was the fact she had apparently grown shorter...
2.5M 117K 76
โI'M ALWAYS TIRED, BUT NEVER OF YOU.โž [various x reader] a lazy girl with a few missing brain cells is on the path to becom...
190K 8.1K 90
"It scares me", he whispered. "What does?", her eyes searched his face. "That you chose to love me out of everyone in this world", he breathed, his e...
38.9K 2.1K 46
Mikaela was a normal girl who was slowly growing out of her anime phase. She barely watched anime but every now and then she would still pick up a ma...