Deja vu <3 F4 Thailand

By Ummyeahwhat19

Lillie Chang is a part of one of a family of rich lawyers in Thialand. Lilie was once friends with the F4. It... More

Characters
Chapter 1 ( Multiple Flashback)
Chapter 2 ( Present Day)
Chapter 4 (Part 2 out of 2)
Chapter 5 (Part 1 out of 2)

Chapter 3 (Part 1 out of 2)

615 21 8
By Ummyeahwhat19

Sunday went by fast. I went back to the flower shop on Sunday. Me and uncle Gawao were talking while he worked. I helped him out. Around 5 another girl worked in. Her name was Kaning. She got the job apparently 2 years after I left. Uncle Gawao made me introduced myself. I happen to leave out the parts that's I'm rich. I mean last time I told my so called friends that. They made me buy everything for them. Complaining that I had so much money and they barely did. I was gullible at the time so I did what they said. Until I meet Lee. I made sure uncle Gawao didn't snitch either.

It was Monday morning. I got ready into something school appropriate. Aka the school uniform. Even though the school directors informed me that I will be excused from wearing the uniform since my parents donated a ton to the school. My parents taught me to be humble. So I declined it and choose to wear it. They told me that no matter what I will still be excused. I still wore it. The maids gave me a big breakfast. I was so nervous especially finding out that they were also attending the school. After my breakfast, my driver drove me to school.

At school

When we arrived my heart started beating. My stomach had butterflies. I though about going back home. I ended up getting the courge and got out the car. I thanked the driver and paid him a big tip. I mean he always drove me. He thanked me back. I walked around the halls. BAM! I bumped into a girl. My head was throbing. The girl offered her hand and I took it.

"I'm so so sorry" she said
"No its alright I should have payed attention but I can't find my room"
"Me too. What class did you get?"
"A28"
"Me too. I'm Hana what's your name"
"Lillie"
She puts out her hand and I shake it.
"Are you new here lillie?"
"Yeah you?"
"Yeah me too"
"Lillie can we be friends?"

As soon as she said that I remembered when Ren first asked me to me my friend.

"Well Lil can we be friends?"
"Yeah why not. I don't have many boy friends"
"Well I'm your first"
"Yup"

"Uhh yeah yeah of course"
"Alright let's find our class"
She hooks my arm with hers and we walk into the class. I look around and see a bunch of rich kids and not the humble kind, the snobby ones. I see girls talking about their new bags they got. I look more and see a girl doing her homework. I tap Hana and point to the girl as of way of asking if we should approach the girl. She nods and we walk towards her. Me and Hana grab chairs and sit in front of the girl
"Hi I'm Hana. This is my friend Lille"
"I've just moved here today from the US." Hana says
"Yeah and I just moved here from Hong Kong" I say
Silence filled over. You could tell the girl wasn't used to being talked too. Until Hana started talking again
"What's wrong?" She asked the girl
"Nothing" the girl starts " My name is Gorya."
Hana and me give her a smile while she returns it back. Silence took over again.
"Why are you doing homework alone?" Hana asks
"I'm on an athletic scholarship here. I have to pay more attention to class than anyone else." Gorya says
"Ohhh makes sense" I say. 'At least she isn't like the snobby girls' I thought.
"Why don't you have anyone else to talk to?" Hana says. While Hana was talking most of the time . I listened trying to hear what they were saying. 'The start of a beautiful friendship.' I thought.
Gorya looks at the 3 snobby girls giggling over their new expensive bags. 'Please don't tell me she friends with them'
"Do you see those 3 girls?" Gorya asks pointing at them with her pencil.
Hana looks at them. I was already staring at them.
"They like to talk about expensive bags , they just bought, or which country will they go this summer " Gorya says in an irritated voice.
"For an international school like this one, only rich kids go here. There are not a lot of students on scholarships like me" Gorya continued.
"It's fine if you want to leave and talk to someone else. I know i cam be quite boring. "
Gorya looked at Hana and me before looking down continuing her homework. I see Hana stand up. I saw how Gorya looked almost sad. I felt bad for her. She seemed like she didn't have many friends. Until Hana came back with her pink lunchbox.
"Want a bite?" Hana asks offering me and Gorya some as she sits down again.
"I made this myself ." Hana added with a smile.
Gorya looked sorta shocked not expecting Hana to come back.
" I want to be your friend Gorya" Hana said
Gorya looks at me as she was waiting for me to say something like Hana. I guess Hana caught her look cause she said.
"I'm sure Lillie would love to be your friends too. Right Lillie?"
"Yeah yeah for sure" I say with a smile.
Gorya grabs the food from Hana and thanks her. Hana offers to me so I grab one and thank her as well.
Hana leans closer to Gorya as she whispers
"And those girls seem kind of mean"
I heard it and smiled. I mean Hana wasn't lying. Hana and Gorya burst out laughing.
"By the way, do you have any tips for a new student like me and Lillie?" Hana asks. Taking a bit of her cookie.
Gorya looks at us. Deciding if she should tell us.
"I do" She starts
"You don't know anything about this school, do you?"
Hana and me shaking our head. Only thing I know is what the teachers told me. I guess Hana took the words out my mouth cause she explained that to Gorya.
"Have you ever been bullied at your old school?" Gorya asks
Me and Hana shake our heads. Well I never experienced or really commit bullying. I know Thyme and the boys did except Ren, he was always quiet. While I protest for them to stop , they never listened. I felt bad especially when Thyme really hurt a girl in elementary school. When he called her ugly. After she tried to give him cookies. I ignored him after that until he promised he wouldn't bully anyone. Which was a lie but still.
"Or have you ever bullied someone else?" Gorya asked again. Yet me and Hana shaked our heads again.
"If you want to survive this school, you need to be on your guard first and foremost." Gorya warned us.
I looked at her confused.
"The bullying her is severe." Gorya said. Hana still seemed confused
"Bullying?" Hana asked
It became silent again until Hana asked
"Bullying in this age? At a school like this?" Hana asked. She couldn't grasp the idea.
"Because it's a school like this one. The better, safer the school seems, the more special it is."Gorya answered.
Suddenly everyone in the classrooms phone went off multiple times making me, Hana and Gorya look around. Gorya looked at us. We already were looking at her.
"At this school, there's a game." Gorya says.

[A boy opens his locker noticing a red card inside it. Everyone in the schools receives multiple messages]

"The game is judged by the most influential group in the school." Gorya added. I felt like I had an idea who this group was.

[3 cars and 1 motorcycle arrive in the reserved parking ]

"Whoever runs into trouble with them will receive a red card in their locker, meaning that anyone can do whatever they want to this person." Gorya adds. 'Great what a nice school I'm stuck with' I thought.

[Four boys walk inside the building]

[Students gather around the boy with a red card]

"They know they can't do anything serious in front of the cameras."

[The boy closed his locker and tried to make a run for it]

"They have to be as subtle as possible." Gorya told us.

[The boy tripped over a bucket with water and all the students laughed. They dropped a plant which landed between his legs. The students took his phone and they took him to the abandoned stadium]

"How is that possible? What about the teachers? Can't they do anything?" Hana asked still in shock

"The teachers? No one dares" Gorya scoffed

We look at the teacher who ignored all the running kids. Almost as if it was okay and regular for her.

"Not even the director." Gorya added

"In the end, the victim is forced to go to an old stadium." Gorya spoke again. While we got up and left the classroom.

[The boy with the red card sees the old stadium]

"It's the only place without CCTV." Gorya said before leading me and Hana into the old stadium.

[ The boy picks up his phone case and suddenly was dragged inside the stadium.]

"Evryone knows no phones or recordings of any kind are allowed. Without evidence, they can do anything. " Gorya says pointing at the sign as they walk in.

[ The boy kept receiving beatings from 3 students while the rest of the students were cheering. But suddenly 4 boys came.]

'They there were. Ren, Thyme, Mj , and Kavin. The people behind all this. I expect this' I thought

"In front of those 4 guys, are the most influential people in the school." Gorya says

[The 4 guys came closer as girls were screaming]

I looked down hoping they don't see me and recognize me. I don't get the hype around them. Why are they being treated like gods?
I notice the ring on my finger. From when we were little. I don't know why I still wore it. But I saw he still wore it too.

~Flashback~
I see Thyme pull out a black velt box. He opened it inside there was a ring. The ring was beautiful. I noticed how it had our initials imprinted on it.
"Thyme you know I can't take this"
" Please Lil. It's a ring to show us now our friendship will last forever. If you dont take it! I'll leave it here for my maids to take" He puts it on the floor
"Fine fine I'll take it"
He smiles happily and grabs the ring and puts in on my finger.
"No matter what our friendship will never die"
"Promise"
"Promise"
~End of Flashback~

"Lillie you good?" Hana asks
"Uhh yeah yeah I'm good" I say
"Like I was saying they are know as ......F4" Gorya says

[ F4 sat down looking at th boy in front of them.]

We watched as Thyme talked to the boy. We leaned against the rails. Thyme cam closer to the boy whispering something to him but the girls couldn't exactly hear what they were saying. After a couple of minutes, Thyme threw the phone away and the students began to cheer as he walked away. 'Typical Thyme. Always breaking promises and hurting others. Why do people love him? '

But...

Suddenly the boy stood up and punched Thyme in the face making everyone stop cheering. ' One thing I know is the boy asked for a death wish. ' I thought.
~Flashback ~
I walk pasted them until the kid with the lepeored jacket grabs my booking.
I PUNCHED HIM.
Blood streaming down his face.
~Flashback End~

' Thyme never knows when to stop does he?' Thyme punched the boy back and everyone started cheering again. While me, Hana and Gorya stood quiet. We all felt bad not being able to do anything. Thyme kept beating the boy. Ren had enough of it, he stood up and turned around making eye contact with me. I quickly break it off. Hoping the interaction wasn't to long. That he would notice me. I realize that he was staring at Gorya so I was relieved but embarrassed.

☆Rens POV☆
I looked at the girl making direct eye contact with her. She looked away embarrassed. So I pretend I was looking at her friend. She looked familiar. I remember seeing her at the cafe but I've seen her somewhere else. I walked out with my mind lingering on the thought of her.

●Back to Lillie's POV●
After Thyme finished beating the boy. The crowd stops cheering. 'Thank God I was having a headache from these dumb people' I thought.
The boy stood up screaming that they should stop the game that the F4 is playing. Everyone could care less about his opinion. Except a part in me. The crowd didn't even wanna listen the the poor boys words. After the boys speech, it became silent. A student ended up throwing a can towards the boys head.
Everyone started laughing. We watched in pity wishing we could stop the 3 boys from beating up him again.
After a while everyone went back to the school. Hana went to her locker. While me and Gorya went to the roof. More like Gorya dragged me. When we arrived on the roof. I leaned against the railings. While I listened to Gorya's rants or more like screams. Luckily no on was there with them. Or so they thought.

"What the hell is wrong with this school? It looks good on the outside but is rotting on the inside. All the problems are swept under the rug. Are these quality students? They are jackass. Jackasses! Especially F4. They think they're so cool. All they're good for is bullying and hurting others. They only care about optics. The world has gone crazy. Argh!" Gorya yelled
Gorya tried to calm herself down. Yet you still see the rage in her eyes.
Even though I was friends with F4. I agreed with Gorya. They changed and not in a good way. They were jerks. Just like when we were younger. After school I wanted to visit the poor boy that got beat up. Knowing he probably ended up in the hospital or something. So I called people to let me know his home info.
After a while, we left the roof.
"That felt good?" I asked
"For sure" Gorya answered
Little did they both know. Ren was sleeping right there. Hearing there every words. Still wondering if that new girl was Lillie.

○○○○○○○○After School ○○○○○○○○

The girl separated ways, Gorya going to work. Hana to her house. Finally Lillie who went to visit the victim in the hospital after finding out the news. Even if she didn't know him. The least she can do is help his family. So she did. She paid for his hospital bills. Plus brought him a new phone. To replace the smashed one on the floor. The family at first declined but Lillie still payed. After all she felt bad and felt like everything Thyme did was her fault. Lillie ended up going home after, sleeping after her stressful day. 'Nothing like the first day of school ' Lillie thought.

○○○○○○Next day○○○○○○
Gorya and Hana were watching a video of Mira. Lillie happened to be running late. Not by a little either. She was running late as her parents decided to make her attend a work meeting for them at last minute. Let's just say it was boring. Lillie ran into the cafeteria seeing Hana and Gorya watching the video about Mira. She heard them talking about how Mira was the main reason they enrolled in the school. Lillie hear girls squealing so she looked up only to see F4, she decided to continue approaching Gorya and Hana.

"Are you guys watching Mira's clip? She the coolest don't you think? " Lillie asked.

The girls turned around.

"You know her?" Gorya asked
"Who doesn't " I answered.

Lillie didn't tell them that she happened to know Mira personally. She known each others since there were kids even longer than she knew F4. They still kept in touched. Mira was like a sister to her so she always looked up to her.

"For sure. I wished we were friends with her." Gorya said.
"Right" Hana said
I smiled. I suddenly stopped smiling. Remember what happened to the boy yesterday. Even though I never got the boys name. I wanted to help him so I did. Hana seemed to notice my mood changed cause she asked

"Is something bothering you" Hana asked.
"You look upset. Are you hung up about yesterday?" Gorya asked
"Uh yeah. I mean I visit the victim family and paid all his bills. I mean it's the least I can do." I say. I didn't even notice that I started playing with my bracelet. I hadn't worn the ring. I felt like I didn't want to anymore especially after yesterday.
"But it wasn't your fault" Gorya adds
"Yeah but I mean the bullying is awful. It doesn't just traumatizing for the victim but for their families it will be so tough. Even though this school sucks. I felt like it was the best thing to do." I answered.
"Yeah that was nice of you." Gorya and Hana say.
It becomes silent.
"How about this? Let's focus on schoolwork. Staying quiet and safe until graduation." Hana says whispering the last part.

"Stay quiet and safe for a bright future, like what Mira said." Gorya says whispering back. We silently laughed.

" I have to go finish talking to a teacher. See you guys later." Hana says waving.

"See you" Me and Gorya says waving also.

Hana left. Making Lillie and Gorya focus on the food and other stuff, they were about to talk about. Until they heard something behind them. When Gorya and Lillie looked up. They were terrified. Hana had bumped into Thyme and got noodles all over his ugly shoes. Hana was trembling as Thyme looked at her.
"Is this your way of approaching a guy?" Thyme asked.
I rolled my eyes. 'He is so full of himself' I thought

"Thyme, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to. I'll have your shoes cleaned or buy you a new pair." Hana said slightly crying

"Buy a new pair? Do you know what these are?" Thyme asked as Hana looked down about to cry.

'To be honest, Hana did him a favor getting rid of those ugly shoes. Plus he always wants to show off his is rich. Why doesn't he buy himself a new pair?' I thought to myself

" These are tailor made in Paris. Can you buy these?" He added
"Thyme, go easy on her. She's cute." Mj ssid standing next to Kavin.
"Thyme, I want to make it up to you. I'll do whatever it takes just as long as you forgive me." Hana says trembling. I watch as this is like entertainment for me. I'll join in when it gets serious.
She tried to take his hand but he quickly pulls away with a smirk after hearing what she said.
"Whatever it takes? What would that be?" He asked
"She can clean your shoes now." A student said
"Or lick them." Another student said. I rolled my eyes at the suggestions. But once they all started cheering and chanting. I knew they were serious. I curled my hands into a fist. I could see Gorya about to stand up but before she could.
I slammed my hand on the table and stood up making the students stop chanting and f4 started looking at her. Did she regret standing up? No she never regrets anything.
The one thing lillie was happy about was when she remembered that she hadn't wear the ring. Meaning they wouldn't know it was her.
Lillie goes around the table and walked towards Hana. Trying to comfort her.
"What are you doing?" Thyme asks
Lillie didn't answer him but instead stared in his eyes. She gave him a death stare. The same one she would give him when they were little. Lillie guessed he sorta realized that because his eyes widen for a moment.
"Answer me."Thyme said.
" She thinks it's too much." I hear Gorya say.
"What did you just say?" Thyme asked Gorya shifting his eyes.
"She said I think it's too much. Which I do." I say "Plus you should really thank her. I mean those shoes are not it. What did I tell you about fashion" I widen my eyes when I realized the last words slipped. In my head I hated myself knowing one of them will pick it up and know it's me. I changed my looks just they wouldn't know it me. But I guess words are clues too. Plus my face is the same. So it was gonna happen.

Thyme looked at me in shock. I wasn't sure it was shock about the last comment or the comment about his shoes.

"You can see my friend didn't mean to. Can't you forgive her?" Gorya asked
"Yeah please spare her" I say rolling my eyes.
Thyme slightly smirked before asking
"You dare order me around?"
"I'm not.. "Gorya wanted to say something but she decided not to.
"Yeah I am so what. I asked nicely. Plus I don't own you any respect cause once I get out of this jail. I'm so much higher than you." I say.
Everyone is shocked. Including F4.
Thyme looked at me and Gorya.

"Sure. I forgive your friend, as per your order.' He said
"You misunderstood I didn't..." Gorya wanted to say something more but yet again didn't as Thyme stepped closer to Hana.
Lillie was down talking cause if she did. Her mouth might run a little more.

"Your lucky to have such good friends." He said to Hana before coming closer to Lillie.

Thyme looked at Lillie one more time before looking at Gorya for a few. Eventually he left with the rest of F4. The look was a look of confusion. Lillie did hear them say

"Do you think that's true what she said" MJ asked
"Yeah. I don't think so who could be more rich then Thyme." Kavin asked
"Idk but really question do you think it's her?" MJ asked.
That's all Lillie heard. But she didn't care.

Until they were out of everyone's sight Gorya realized.

She messed up.

Lillie who was comforting Hana and didn't care what would happen. Even the red card. It was for her friend after all. She would do anything for her friends

~Thyme POV~

"Do you think that's true what she said" MJ asked
"Yeah. I don't think so who could be more rich then Thyme." Kavin asked
"Idk but really question do you think it's her?" MJ asked.
"Shut up. It's not her. She was never a good friend. I don't know why you guys are still hung up about her. She not coming back!" I yelled
"Jesus alright man calm down. Also we were always friends with her. You just think that because you stopped being friends with her. When your calm. Let us know so we can come back" MJ said.
They walked away. I kicked a garbage can in anger. I got in my car and went home. I needed to make special requests.

~Later~
Lillie walked with Gorya to their lockers. Lillie didn't walk with her head down like Gorya. She was proud that she defended Hana. They were friends anyways, she did what a friends would do. Gorya walked slowly. After a while they ended up in front of their lockers. Lillie could tell Gorya was nervous. Especially cause Gorya knew what would happened if they confronted Thyme or any of the f4 members. Lillie didn't care, I mean it was for her friend. The girls slowly opened their lockers and there it was.......

a red card.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆Author Speaks ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Sorry for a long chapter but it all needed to be in one.
We love a confident queen.
Lillie is all it.
Not sure when I should post chapter 4. Lmk when I should post it.
What do yall think of this chapter. Slay or Nay?
I forgot what class was in the show so I made one up. If anyone knows please tell me so I can change it.
4054 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

219K 5.2K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
1M 33.2K 60
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

88.9K 2K 37
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
889K 41.2K 175
𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one