Wither x Skelly ( DISCONTINUE...

By XKiara_KommunityX

Skelly was born to a Royalty family, he is the youngest out of 3 kids. Skelly is learning to be a normal Skel... More

GET UP, SKELLY!
YOU ARE GOING TO BE LATE!
Airport and Friends
Wither?
SKELLY!
Airplane!
Wither x Skelly or Wither x Amara
Wither or Speacter?
SKELLY!!!
Dream or Reality
PLEASE . . .NO!!!!
" A day I will never forget "
Friend Group?
Cheater?
My Heart . . . . !!
Speacter?
The girl behind it all . . .
Thing can be diffrent with the naked eye
''I am here'' ( I REALLY DONT KNOW WHAT TO NAME THIS CHAPTER )
SHOPPING!

KIARA THE KILLER???

35 1 0
By XKiara_KommunityX

Skelly: Hold up! I am getting alittle confused here! So what you are saying is that is pink haired girl is not a nice person as I thougth!

Wither: Yes! Sadly that is reality!

Nina: Hey, She can't hurt us right?

* We all looked at Nina in silence, Enaya and Wither just stayed quiet before looking at each other and then Nina *

Enaya: You are underestimating her power! She is dangerous to us, we are in her imagination so she can kill us and forget us in her mind.

Nina: What happends when she forgets about us?

Enaya: We are send to the brain garbage can where we will stay for around a week or two to see if she remembers us, but if not we are gone and forgoten about for years to come!

Wither: There was a girl that had that happen to her, right Enaya?!

Enaya: Yes! A girl name Amaya was sent to the garbage can after Kiara forgot about her, she was never seen again!

* I recalled everything Enaya and Wither said, so Kiara is not a nice girl at all . . .  right? She was nice to me I wonder why tho? I brushed it off and needed to learn more about this Kiara girl before I do anything else *

Skelly: Any days off coming up?

Nina: One, there is one on Friday ( It is Wednesday )

* I think that would be the best day to " study " about this girl *

Skelly: Is there any books about her or somthing?

Enaya: Ofc! Everyones minds have somthing called a mind search bar, you are not her only imagination. Going to this person like thing and asking about Kiara is a great idea, there are also books in the library!

Skelly: Great! Anyone coming with me?

* Everyone was silent for a minute before Wither spoke *

Wither: Babe! You want to go to this guy like thing?

Skelly: I need to learn more about Kiara! Why is she bad, and all that stuff!

Wither: I dont know sweety . . . .

Zom: Wither is right Skelly! It is too risky!

Skelly: I dont care! is anyone with me or am I going alone?

* They stood in slience looking at me, I was disapointed at them but I didnt want to quit *

Skelly: Fine then, * What kind of friends these people are*

Zom: I will come with you Skelly!

Skelly: Really!

Zom: Hell yah, this will be fun

Enaya: I will come too, this is a great chance to learn more about Kiara but also the other imaginations like us!

Nina: I am more into this then any of you!

* I was happy and looked at Wither who looked at the floor in silence *

Wither: I will go too . . . . BUT ONLY BECAUSE I DONT WANT SKELLY TO BE HURT!

* I smiled and hugged Wither, he smiled and hugged back *

Wither: Did you really think I would leave you?

Skelly: I love you . . . .

Wither: I love you more . . . .

* Friday *

Skelly: ALRIGHT YALL, WE ARE GOING OUTSIDE OUR WORLD TO SEE WHY . . . . wait why are we doing this again?

Enaya: Too see why Kiara is evil?

Skelly: First of all that was very condisenshal, Second, Oh yah . . . .

Wither: Lets get going before the principle or anyone finds us

* and so we went off to this place we dont even know what to see why Kiara is not the nicest person but also not the worse, ( This kinda sounds like a cartoon or somthing ) *
* We left Rainbow High to head to Kiaras brain . . . but one small question . . . Where do we go? I was hoping for a great time but insead I got lost in the middle of nowhere, what a great start *

Enaya: I dont think we are going the right way Skel . . .

Skelly: . . .

Wither: Are we lost babe?

Skelly: Lost? No, it is just I forgot where we are . . .

Zom: So we are lost . . . .

Skelly: kinda . . . .

Wither: UGH! I SAID THAT WE WOULD GET LOST!!!

Piggy: You did'nt say anything . . . .

Wither: QUIET!

* It was a bright area, everything was white, not any other colour but white . . . . . I was starting to loss hope but then I saw a object . . . a few places away. If I needed hope, this is what I need *

Skelly: Stope fighting you two idiots and lets get going!

Enaya: Where too?

Skelly: Somewhere! A place where we can find all answers to everything we need . . . .

Zom: So we are not lost after all?

Skelly: Looks like it, now lets get going, the faster we go the faster we find Kiaras brain and the faster we go home!

* so we went ahead, where we find this male person like thing. He is a human but looks nothing like Kiara. We decided to aproch him. Maybe he can help us *

Zom: * I don't know about this Skel, I dont trust that guy *

Skelly: * It will be fine Zom * The rest of you guys stay here

* I decided to take Zom with me so we can talk to this person like thing *

???: Hello, please state where you arr from and what you are . . .

Skelly: . . .

Zom:  . . .

* State? I dont know what to say *

Skelly: We are from a place called Rainbow High and we are mobs *

???: Ok . . . why are you so far away from where you are ment to be?

Skelly: We need help . . . any chance yo-

???: I can print a map for you destination back home . . .

Skelly: Yes we need a map but not my question . . . .

???: Go on . . . .

Skelly: Any chance you know about Kiara?

???: Kiara? Who is Kiara?

Skelly: THE GIRL YOU ARE IN???

???: Oh So A- Oh wait I cant say her real name in front of you . . . .

Skelly: Wait, so her name is not Kiara?

???: It is b-

Skelly: YOU ARE LIEING, WHAT IS HER REAL NAME??

???: I can't tell a imagination what her real name is, only the emotions, feeling and Ciara, Miara and Tiara know her real name

Skelly: . . .

???: I am sorry but-

Skelly: Nevermind, we need information about her, you dont have to tell us her name or anything private. But we need as much information as possible

???: . . .  there is a book about Kiara . . . .

Zom * S-Skel *

Skelly: Go on . . .

???: A book that explains about Kiara! know I must say that Kiara and . . . Kiara's real name are diffrent people. If you are looking for the information about Kiara's real name then I cant help you as that is private information. Kiara on the other hand, i have the book . . . .

Skelly: Kiara and Kiara's real name are diffrent people?

???: No but yes! You see when Kiaras real name came up with the name Kiara, it all started to form into you and over time there was Ciara, Miara, and your friend, Kiara is just Kiaras real name but is more violent and abusive. Kiaras real name is a real person and her real name. Remember that when a person is " Born " everything is taken place. Even you  . . . .

Skelly: So you mean that my future is already here?

???: Yes, she knows who you marry or date in the future, she knows your childrens name, she knows everything and is everything. Kiaras real name knows everything from the past to the future of you and me. Kiara on the other hand does not, Kiara is just Kiaras real name the same girl the same person. Kiara is a fake version of Kiaras real name . . . .

Skelly:  Explain more . . . .

( KRN= Kiaras real name )

???: Kiara was not a person before you came here. You came before her, you where first and she was second. Are you older then her? Yes and No becuase Kiara is 16 but KRN is in a range of 10-18 years, so yes you are not older then her but you are . . .

Skelly: Is she under 16?

???: I can't say but the quiet answer is she is a minor still . . . .

Skelly: So if I am older then her but not, then she must be under 16 years of age but I was created when she was  . . . .?

???: 10!

Skelly: Ok that makes sense . . . .

???: Kiara is a nice girl, she goes to school and is studing for a good job in her future, but at the same time her clon Kiara is in her mind controling her thougths and what is best for Kiara.

Skelly Pov: That is why she was in the forest on my boy scouts trip. She was doing her job . . . .

???: KRN knows everything but Kiara does'nt, Kiara is like Mickey Mouse, Mickey is Disneys mascot, or number one. It is the same for Kiara, she is our Mascot for this mind.

Skelly: GREAT! So to sum it all up Kiara and KRN and not the same, Kiara is the same age as me but KRN is younger then me, KRN knows everything and Kiara doe'nt, Kiara is the Mascot and is here to do her job! Is that correct . . . . ?

???: PERFECT WORKING MY FRIEND!

Skelly: Thank you so much for you help!

???: Glad to be of service for you . . . anything else?

Skelly: Can I have a map to go home?

???: I will get that for you in a moment, and yet again you are from Rainbow High right?

Skelly: Correct!

???: Great give me a minute!

* The dude was very nice, I could also see he was worried about somthing *

???: Here you are my friend? Anything else?

Skelly: Nothing at the moment and thank you!

???: No problum . . .

* I walked with zom holding the map in my hands, I walked toward Wither, Piggy, Nina and Enaya so we can finally go home, but when I cheaked the back side I found somthing weird but wanted to cheak at home. As soon as we enter we were happy to be back. I walked to my dorm room put on my pjs and looked at the note at the back of the map. And what was on it made me pause and think about everything that dude said. . . Kiara is a Killer . . . .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.6K 142 17
just some of my horny thoughts;) men dni
225K 35.1K 91
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
91.8K 4.8K 51
Based on my favourite jodi anidita ...❤️❤️