The Tailed Beast Hero [ JINCH...

Od AdoboCatWorks

One of his dreams is to become a hero. A hero that will give light to those who are in the darkness, but he h... Více

Start of Chapters and Arcs
Prologue One | Kurama
Biography | Quirk | Abilities
Prologue Two | Y/N Yugano
Page One | Sludge Villain
Page Two | You Can Become A Hero
Page Three | The Pillar of Light
Page Four | U.A. High
Page 5 | Classes Start!
Page 6 | Combat Training Part 1
Page 7 | Combat Training Part 2
Page 8 | Combat Training Part 3
Page 9 | Aftermath
Page 10 | Elections, But It Wasn't
Page 11 | U.S.J.
Page 12 | U.S.J. Part 2
Page 13 | U.S.J. Part 3
Page 14 | Aftermath
Page 15 | Prelude to the Sports Festival
Page 16 | First Round : Obstacle Course
Page 17 | Second Round : Cavalry Battle
Page 18 | Third Round : Shinso vs Midoriya
Page 19 | Third Round : Yugano vs Kaminari
Page 20 | Third Round : Results
Page 21 | Midoriya vs Todoroki
Page 22 | Todoroki vs Yugano
Page 24 | (Short) End of the Sports Festival
Page 25 | A Date with You (Plus an Omake!)
Page 26 | Internships
Page 27 | Hero Names
Page 28 | Welcome to S.H.I.E.L.D.
Page 29 | How good is your German?
Page 30 | Loki
Page 31 | Visions
Page 32 | Raid
Page 33 | Assemble
Page 34 | Welcome to New York
Page 35 | Let's Squash some Aliens!
Page 36 | Deadly Jutsu
Page 37 | End of Internships
Page 38 | Back to Class
Page 39 | Prepare For The Exams!
Page 40 | Practical Exams
Page 41 | Mall Incident
Page 42 | Training Camp
Page 43 | The Forest
Page 44 | The Camp Pt. 1
Page 45 | The Camp Pt. 2
Page 46 | The Camp Pt. 3
Page 47 | Surprise Attack! Pt. 1
Page 48 | Surprise Attack! Pt. 2
Page 49 | Surprise Attack Pt. 3
Page 50 | Unacceptable!
Page 51 | Frustration
Page 52 | Operation Explosive Noise | Pt.1
Page 53 | Operation Explosive Noise Pt. 2
Page 54 | Operation Explosive Noise Pt. 3
Page 55 | A New Morning
Page 56 || Interlude - Endgame
Interlude 2: TBH | TPL Memes (Season 1)
Page 57 || Dorms, Terms, And Forms Pt. 1
Page 58 || Dorms, Terms, and Forms Pt. 2
Page 59 || Dorms, Terms, and Forms Pt. 3
Page 60 || Back to School!
Page 61 || Special Moves? I Got Plenty
Page 62 || Shiketsu High School Appears!
Page 63 || Exam's First Phase
Page 64 || U.A. Crushing Session
Page 65 || Exam's Second Phase
Page 66 || Tough Decisions
Page 67 || Best Defense is Offence
Interlude - A Jolly Christmas (Christmas Special)

Page 23 | Yugano vs Bakugo

3K 106 46
Od AdoboCatWorks

" " - Dialogues

'HELLO' - Thoughts

LMAO - Deep Voice / Important Dialogue / PA Announcement

OUCH - Authors Note / 4th wall breaks

SMASH! - Jutsu Name / Quirk Ability

"Kamusta" - Foreign Language

KURAMA - Kurama and Y/N mindscape talks, mental talks.

YEAAAAHHHH!! - Present Mic and Aizawa's Commentary

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3rd Person PoV

After a couple of minutes at the infirmary, Recovery Girl scolded the two boys for pushing themselves until they're both exhausted and hurt enough. The two took note of it and promised themselves not to overexert it.

She let the two boys go and discharged them, right on time for the match between Tokoyami and Bakugo. Y/N saw two vacant seats near Sero and the boys as they sat down and heard Present Mic's announcement.

PM: "MATCH TWO! BAKUGO VS TOKOYAMI! BEGIN!"

Tokoyami took no haste and summons Dark Shadow to corner Bakugo in his play, not giving him any movement to use his explosion quirk. 

PM: "TOKOYAMI HAS ADVANCED THIS FAR WITH HIS ALMOST INVINCIBLE QUIRK, BUT THIS TIME HE'S COMPLETELY FOCUSED ON DEFENSE!" Present Mic commented.

Ashido: "Tokoyami, what's going on?! You attacked, so much, when you were up against us!" Ashido exclaimed.

Y/N: "It seems like Katsuki won. He already knew Tokoyami's weakness." He stated.

Some of their classmates noticed that the two powerful in their class were finally back from the infirmary, and they were shocked to see them recovered that fast.

Yaoyorozu: "Weakness?" She muttered.

Y/N: "Vice-Rep, you didn't know Tokoyami's weakness?" Y/N questioned. Then he points at Dark Shadow on the arena. "Look at Dark Shadow and tell me what's wrong with him." He said.

Yaoyorozu widens her eyes in realization that a powerful quirk like that has an absurd weakness.

Yaoyorozu: "L-Light?! H-His weakness is light?!" She exclaimed, in which Y/N nodded at her.

They continue to watch the match between the two as Bakugo leaps above Tokoyami and landed behind him, winning him the match by using his new move.

STUN GRENADE!

After that huge blast, Bakugo pinned Tokoyami down and threatens to use his explosion on him if he didn't surrender because he already knew his weakness.

Midnight: "Tokoyami gives up!" She announced, as she pointed her whip. "Bakugo wins!"

The crowd cheered at the two as Present Mic announced the final match.

PM: "WITH THIS, THE FINAL MATCH WILL BE BETWEEN YUGANO AND BAKUGO!"

Bakugo glares at Yugano that is on the stands as Yugano replied to him with a challenging smirk.

Sero: "Class-Rep's got it right. But I thought Tokoyami would win."

Kaminari: "I guess that means he isn't invincible."

Kirishima: "Hey, Yugano. What're your predictions with your match against Bakugo later?" He turned his head and asked.

Y/N: "It will be... FUN." He said with a crazy grin still glued in his face, making Midoriya nervous for his two friends. Then Y/N left his classmates as he went to the waiting area to rest and plan.

Midoriya: "This is bad..." He muttered. "Those two will have a death match." Midoriya worriedly stated, confusing their classmates.

Kirishima: "I can agree with Midoriya. The fact that those two had a bad blood with each other, this might be bloody."

Jiro: "A death match?"

Midoriya: "Yeah... N/N-chan might exhaust his own body again in this match, a-and those two are quite dangerous while using their quirk. I wonder what'll happen in the match between those two..." Midoriya added.

-----

Y/N is in the waiting room and sitting cross-legged with his eyes closed. Then he heard a door that has been kicked by none other than Bakugo. Y/N opens his eyes and turns to see who kicked the door. The two stared for a second in awkwardness.

Y/N & Bakugo: "Huh?"

Bakugo: "Hey, why are you here?" He angrily pointed his finger at Y/N. "It's waiting room-" He checked the signage outside the room. "-oh, this is room two? Damn it!"

Y/N only ignores Bakugo, and he went back to his chakra meditation that irritated Bakugo.

Bakugo: "I may have gotten the room wrong, but's what with that attitude against your opponent in the finals?!" He said while he walks near Y/N. "Hey, hey, hey..." He attempted to smack the table beside him to startle Y/N. "Are you ignoring me, you damn Canine?!"

Y/N quickly grabs Bakugo's arm and threatens his hand at Bakugo's neck in a pressure.

Y/N: "The match hasn't started yet, Bakugo. But I can assure you that you and I will have a very, VERY, damn good match." He smirked at him before Y/N went back to his meditation. But before Bakugo could get out of the waiting room, he spoke to him. "We're both childhood friends, Bakugo, alongside Midoriya. Now that I have my own quirk, treat me with respect as your friend... and as your rival."

Bakugo sneered as he closes the door, leaving Y/N in deep thought.

Kurama: "Nice job handling that dog, kid." Kurama spoke inside his mindscape.

Y/N: "He's always like that, and I can't blame him. But you think... I really should use that?" Y/N asked.

Kurama: "Don't. You might kill him in accident." He shook his head in a warning.

----

The crowd cheered loudly as the final match arrived, viewers around the world and Japan were glued into their monitors for the big match.

PM: "IT'S FINALLY THE LAST BATTLE OF THE U.A. HIGH SCHOOL SPORTS FESTIVAL! THE TOP OF THE FIRST YEARS WILL BE DECIDED WITH THIS ONE MATCH!"

Then the screen showed Bakugo and Yugano as they both stepped to the stage.

PM: "THE FINAL, SO TO SPEAK! NO MORE INTERRUPTIONS! FROM THE HERO COURSE, Y/N YUGANO! VERSUS-- ALSO FROM THE HERO COURSE, KATSUKI BAKUGO!" The two readied their stances and... "NOW-- START!"

Y/N quickly did some hand signs and blew a huge amount of water from his mouth.

WATER STYLE: WATER BULLET!

Three water bullets were unleashed by Y/N as Bakugo counters it with his explosion, creating some steam as a result.

PM: "WHAT AN EXPLOSIVE MATCH WE HAD AT THE START!" Present Mic commented.

Bakugo stretches both of his arms to his sides and releases some explosions to clear out the misty steam.

Y/N: "He already guessed my tactic, huh." Y/n muttered.

Bakugo quickly saw Y/N on the right side and launches himself forward with his quirk to blast Y/N out of the ring. But before Bakugo could do his move, Y/N ducked below him and grabbed Bakugo's arm, slamming him on the ground. 

Bakugo growled because of this and ignores the pain as he puts both of his hands and puts in front of Y/N, catching him off-guard.

STUN GRENADE!

The bright flash catches Y/N as he steps back and tried to recover himself. Bakugo sees the window of opportunity and releases a huge explosion right at Y/N.

Bakugo: "DIE!"

The explosion caused a huge amount of smoke as Bakugo retreats a little to assess the situation. He's confident that Y/N didn't get out from that, and he assumed that he's knocked out.

PM: "BAKUGO GETS A HIT RIGHT AWAY! AND HE'S OBVIOUSLY TRYING TO AVOID YUGANO'S CLOSE COMBAT!"

 But as soon as the smoke was cleared, he saw the unexpected...

Y/N's eyes and eyelids changed into a new one.

PM: "E-EH?! YUGANO'S EYES CHANGED? IS THIS A NEW PART OF HIS QUIRK?!" Present Mic confused comment stir the crowd in a shock.

Bakugo: "What in the world is that?" He muttered as he readied some explosions in his palms again. "No matter what you do, Canine and with your damn eyes... I will win!"

Bakugo launches himself at Y/N as Y/N easily dodges Bakugo's assault, punches, kicks and small explosions. All of them missed Y/N.

Getting irritated by this, Bakugo yelled.

Bakugo: "STOP DODGING AND LET ME DEFEAT YOU, CANINE!" He angrily shouted.

He finally manages to get another hit at Y/N as he shot an explosion beneath his feet and kicking him a few meters before Y/N summons three shadow clones as they charge at Bakugo to occupy him. 

Bakugo kicked one clone high while he blasted the other two that easily, as Y/N ran to meet him at his blindside, but Bakugo sensed this and shot another explosion at Y/N's face, before Bakugo pinned him down in a lock.

Bakugo: "I win... Canine." He panted with a small victorious smirk in his face, but it was replaced in a confusion when he saw the Y/N's smirking, and he points out the sky above Bakugo.

Y/N: "Checkmate... Bakugo. You lose." He said before he disappeared into a smoke, revealing that he pinned down was indeed a shadow clone.

With this, Bakugo hastily scans around the area to find Y/N, but he didn't see him. He only heard this sound...

Y/N: "KAAATSUUUKIII!" He yelled from the sky as he had a giant blue ball in his right hand. "I'LL WIN!"

SAGE ART: GIANT RASENGAN!

Bakugo didn't react that quickly as he was slammed down by the massive rasengan, debris were flying after that jutsu slammed down on the ground and as the smoke clears...

 Y/N saw that Bakugo was NOT there.

Y/N: "H-He... dodged that?" Y/N muttered. "Impossible."

Bakugo is grinning as he stares at Y/N, dumbfounded on the result.

Bakugo: "What's the matter, fox? Didn't expect that, do you?!" Bakugo taunted.

Y/N observes the arena in front of them as he saw another crater next to the big crater.

Y/N: 'I see. Bakugo blasted himself away from my rasengan, like a mortar... I never knew he got away from that. I need to distract him into something...' Y/N noted in his head.

Y/N stopped on his thoughts as he saw Bakugo charging fast at him with an explosion. Y/N avoided it by swiping Bakugo's arm away from him, and Y/N jumps out of his way. Y/N tries to grab , Bakugo's leg, but he kicked him with his another foot and made another explosion that hit Y/N narrowly.

He grits in pain as Y/N ignores his bleeding right shoulder and Bakugo didn't let Y/N to have his own chance to counter by Bakugo, doing a barrage of explosion at the young Jinchuriki. As the black smoke surrounds Y/N, Bakugo make no haste to charge himself at the teen to finish the match.

With the finals 20 seconds of his Sage Mode coming to an end, he sensed Bakugo coming to blast him from above. Y/N looks up and saw Bakugo.

Bakugo: "I WIN, CANINE!" He shouted.

With the audience predicting that Y/N had lost the match, he showed a faint smirk and he clasps his hands and twirls.

WIND STYLE: AIR ROTATION!

I KNOW I KNOW... IT'S BULLSHIT I USED THIS EVEN I DON'T HAVE BYAKUGAN

Y/N protects himself from Bakugo's attempted assault as he twirls his own body, thus creating a protective wind dome around him. Bakugo was hit by the jutsu as Y/N counter-attacked by beating the shit out of Bakugo in the air. He punches Bakugo in the gut repeatedly before he delivered a devastating leg drop to him. Bakugo crashed onto the ground, with the crowd cheered at this intense fight.

PM: "A-AWESOME! Y/N YUGANO MANAGES TO COUNTERATTACK FROM BAKUGO'S ASSAULT! IS THIS THE END?" He commented.

As Y/N dropped to the ground, he pants in exhaustion as he sensed that his chakra is very low and he saw that Bakugo's nearing at his limit, too.

Bakugo: "Damn you, Yugano." Y/N flinched at this as he didn't expect Bakugo to call him out on his surname. "Just drop dead already!"

Y/N: "No, I don't think I will. You and I have so much similarities, Katsuki. But with your puny-ass attitude, I'll fix that by fighting you over and over! Now come and let's finish this, Kacchan!"

Midoriya in the stands was surprised to hear Y/N borrowing his nickname to Bakugo as the Class 1-A sensed that this is the final move between the two.

Bakugo: "Don't use on what that nerd's calling to me! Die, you piece of shit!"

Both Y/N and Bakugo charged at each other as time slows down, Bakugo prepares his quirk on his right palm and so as Y/N's jutsu on his right hand.

HOWITZER...

---

WATER STYLE...

Y/N surprisingly dodges Katsuki's palm as he aims his jutsu under Katsuki, shocking him.

IMPACT!

EXPLOSIVE TORRENT!

The blast of water hit the explosion quirk as it created a huge amount of steam in the process. The audience were tense and they were looking at the arena to see who won the match. 

PM: "WHO WON THE FIGHT?!"

The referees waited for the steam to disappate and as soon that it was gone, they saw a lone individual standing in the middle. The class 1-A stood up from their seats, and they're heavily focused on the silhouette.

Midnight raised her whip and announced;

Midnight: "Katsuki Bakugo is out of bounds, Y/N Yugano wins!"

The crowd cheered for the young man as they saw Bakugo on the wall, unconscious and out, while Y/N's left shoulder is bleeding as he can't feel his left arm. He is standing in the middle of the arena, fighting his conscience not to pass out.

Ashido: "Hurray! Class-Rep won!" She exclaimed.

Kaminari: "Ha! Kirishima, pay up, man!' He said with a money gesture at the defeated Kirishima.

Kirishima: "Aw, man! I thought Bakugo had it!"

Tokoyami: "The two also battled for strategy as they went blow-by-blow." Tokoyami commented.

Sero: "Awesome... Yugano narrowly won that match!"

Asui: "He used water to surprise Bakugo's explosion, ribbit."

Midoriya can silently agree to his classmates as they saw both Yugano and Bakugo being carried by the robot nurses as they head to the infirmary.

-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-

POST-CREDIT SCENES

At the VIP stands, which the spectating companies, hero agencies and such, watched the entire Sports Festival with curiousity, new knowledge and hope to invite these first years to their agencies to work with.

But on the very, very dark room, there stands a man watching the replay of the fight between Yugano and Bakugo.

???: "Agent Wave." The voice called out, as Agent Wave appeared from the shadows as she gave the man a folder with the name and a 2x2 picture of him in the front that says;

Y/N PANGAN YUGANO

TOP SECRET

???: "Interesting. So, this boy of yours, can control 5 elements? And he had a huge-ass fox inside of him?" The man questioned. "What do you think of him in the future?" He added.

Wave: "I believe that he will be a great hero, has a good heart like his father, and I believe that he will surpass the both of us."

???: "You believe?"

Wave: "Yes, Director."

With this, the man stands up from his seat and taps something to the holographic screen.

???: "Invite him to OUR organization, he will fit there. And with a strange occurence happening in the Mexican border, in the far sides of Europe and here in Japan... we need people like him. Do you understand this, Agent?"

Wave: "Yes, sir."

???: "And also, don't let the other damn agencies get to him first especially that Endeavor, the boy's ours." He said as opened the door. "He's a great kid, Pearl. Don't let your son stray to the darkness." He added before he left the dark room. "I'm going to have a little chat with their little 'Jerry' principal."

------

POST-CREDIT SCENE 2

SOUTHERN SAKHALIN

UNKNOWN FACILITY

The cold and dark facility of a branch of a mysterious organization is placed under the mountains of Sakhalin were filled by screams with a man strapped on the chair, screamed in agony, and he pleads for the mysterious people around him to free him.

???: "Zero, the subject triggered his memories back. Orders?" The black-haired woman said to their leader. "Because of that damn, Sports Festival..." She mumbled.

The man called Zero wears his winter cloak as he glanced away from the TV, showing the end of the Sports Festival and faced her, simply waves his hand at her.

Zero: "Put his brain back to the blender, Dos." He simply ordered as Dos left the observation room to relay his order.

Outside of the observation room, the man weakly pleaded for himself.

???: "No... Please, I just want to get back to my family! TO MY CHILD! I don't want to kill more innocent people, please!" He pleaded as the machine whirs and stops on his head, before Dos entered the room and held a red book in her hand.

Dos: "Quatro, start the machine, please." She said to the technician, Quatro on the left as he pulls a red lever as Dos starts the process.

Dos: "Two... Another... Emperor... Sea... One... Defeated... Hate... Change... Dark." She said word by word as the machine begins to place the man into a memory-wipe operation.

He screams in pain after a minute after it was finished. The man panted after the procedure as Dos approached the man and his face shifted into a more expressionless one.

Dos: "6-6-4-2." When she spoke the number code, the man's entire memory of his past was already wiped out.

???: "Ready to serve." He said with a cold tone in his voice. Dos and his entire team smiled at the successful recovery of the man as Tres and Quatro released the man in his bindings.

Zero: "Welcome back. The Ōmagatoki Division needs you again, APOLLO. Hail HYDRA."

Apollo: "Hail HYDRA."

-0-0-0-0-0-

WORD COUNT 2902

OK THAT'S THE END OF THE SPORTS FESTIVAL AND THE TWO BIG SURPRISES IN THIS BOOK! I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY THIS! AND THANK YOU FOR THE FOLLOW AND SUPPORT IN WATTPAD!

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

517 70 21
You just entered your first year at the most prestigious upcoming Pro-Hero school in all of Japan. Somewhere you've dreamed of attending as a child...
540 39 50
Rena led a simple, boring, lonely life until one day she met a being from another world. A Guardian who protects the Realms, and she needs Rena's hel...
3.1K 39 18
Meet The Grey Ghost, a vengeful hero who has been given a chance to become a symbol of hope. Will our quirkless protagonist become one of the top her...
3.2K 124 32
"Why save others when you couldn't save me?" Quote. "We'll live on and you will remember us, sweetheart. We'll always be in your heart." Quote. "A...