The Beast World's Gift (Disco...

By HadesIsTheBest

Hello! This is a story around a few Wattpads and a few Manhuas I have read, now some of these characters will... More

The characters of my own
Prologue
Chapter 1. Where the hell am i?
Chapter 2. Time for spices
Chapter 3. The first one
Chapter 4. Camel Valley (smut)
A/N
5. The Plan
6. Hibernation
7. Ape Village
8. Blue Lilies
10. New house PT.1
A/N
11.new house part 2
A/N: VERY IMPORTANT

9. Running away

2K 130 11
By HadesIsTheBest

TIME SKIP: 1 MONTH AND A HALF

ADIA'S POV

it's been a month and a half since I got the blue lilies, and the snow has been melting and Curtis should wake up anytime soon.

I sold or ate almost all of my food, leaving 20lbs of it left, and I've started to notice that my spice stores are running low. I haven't gained a whole lot of stats or levels. I've been sleeping or drawing this whole winter away. The only eventful thing I did was see May, water the blue lilies, wash my clothes, and sell things. The ape tribe knows me as the crazy Witchdoctor trader.

I was eating my breakfast when I heard Curtis stir, he was awakening. I stopped what was doing and rushed to him. He opened his eyes and let out a big yawn, his red hair was a bit longer too.

"It's good to see you survived Adia," he said groggily, he stretched before realizing that there was something in his tail. He picked it up, the blue lilies in their grey pot in their pristine beauty. "These are for me?" Curtis asked, absolutely bewildered.

"Yes, they are, I found them and I thought they looked pretty, so I got them for you, Elliott told me that they meant love too," I told him. He hugged me tightly.

"Thank you, Adia, you don't know how much this means to me!" Curtis said, I think I felt a tear go down his face and onto my shoulder. "Wow, you've changed the place,"

"You are welcome Curtis, and yes I did add some things to the cave, now, are you hungry?" I asked him. He nodded at me. "Would you like some of the cooked meat we stored up?" He nodded again

I took out the remaining meat and gave it to him with a bit of salt. He devoured the whole thing. "Fell better Curtis?" I asked him.

"Yes, I do I'm still going to go hunt since I'm still weak, would you like me to bring you something back?" he asked me.

"No thank you, thanks for asking though," I told him. He stretched a bit further and went out of the cave pushing the blanket out of his way.

I decided to fill my water bottle back up. I pushed the flap of the blanket door and walked outside to the river you could see it. The cave wasn't too hard to get there.

I should get some new clothes, all of my clothes are made for winter, not the summer and spring

I recommend dresses, it's what all females usually wear, and the fact that a lot use furs for clothes, females also wear tube tops and mini skirts they are very tight though.

Thank you for the advice Elliott

I finished filling up my water bottle and went back to the cave. I realized the blanket was white, and the surrounding area is green now, so I took it down.

CAW CAW CAW!!

A large hawk was circling the area, luckily I was already in the cave so he didn't spot me.

What the hell? Did the search party finally find me?

By the looks of it, yes they did, stay inside the cave until Curtis comes back, and they'll continue to circle until they see absolutely no trace of you.

I waited nervously until Curtis came back, it felt like hours. He came back with a medium-sized boar. "Adia, what's wrong?" He asked me, worried about me.

"The search party found me," I told him. He looked up and I'm assuming he saw the Hawk above.

"Well, they won't stop until they find you, they'll probably bring you to the City Of Beasts, I say we should either go with them or I can take you directly to the City Of Beasts," he told me. He looked pained when he said let them take me.

"No, Curtis, I want to stick with you, let's head to the City of Beasts together," I told him. "Now, you eat your food while I pack up,".

I took off the lights on the walls, picked up the bowls and utensils, and put my makeshift fur bed into my inventory. By the time I was done, there was nothing left besides the burn spot of the fire. Curtis had already finished his food and was standing in his hybrid form in front of the entrance.

"Adia, how long can you hold your breath?" he asked me. I looked at the water and pondered.

" I can hold my breath for maybe a minute, maybe more," I told him truthfully. He pulled me into an embrace.

"Well, the easiest way to get there is through the water, are you okay with that? Since it is downriver it'll take an hour to get there. I'll only use this way of traveling until we reach the waterfall." He told me.

"That's fine with me just let me do something real quick," I told him. I took off the outer layers of my trader robes, and put them in my inventory, leaving me in a tank top and some shorts. "Now let's go," I told him again.

He took me close to the river with a hawk beast circling above and I heard the roars of other beastmen, "hold your breath, it'll be a bit," Curtis spoke. I held my breath and he jumped into the river, it was cold.

Curtis went as fast as he could, he probably made it a good distance before we resurfaced. I took in a deep breath of fresh air when we did, it felt amazing. Then after a few seconds, we went back under.

This process happened a few times until we were at a waterfall. Curtis pulled me closer. "The only way down is to jump, brace yourself," he told me. I did just that, I climbed tightly around him. He jumped off the cliff and into the water below.  He surfaced again.

"That was amazing!" I exclaimed, I took a deep breath as he went back down into the water.

TIME SKIP

We surfaced once again. "Ok, the City Of Beasts isn't very far from here, maybe an hour's walk from here, we should get you in some new clothes because you are soaking wet," he said worriedly.

"One second I'll buy some summer clothes from my shop real quick," I told him. I went into the shop and clicked on Clothes and then on the dresses. Until I found one I liked

(A/N: it does not have to be this, I saw this and thought it looked good)

I bought it for 50 salt jars and I quickly dried off with fur and put on the dress, luckily it came with some underwear and sandals, and was very comfortable. I saw Curtis flicking his tongue in the air. "What's wrong Curtis?" I asked him.

"The search party isn't far from here, we better get a move on," he replied. He picked me up and carried me. "I know you don't like the be carried very much, but it's the fastest way there, and it'll be faster than an hour, I'm going to go fast ok?"

"Ok, I'm ready," I told him, he ran, or is it slithered? Further down river. We went through a jungle-like forest and after maybe 25 minutes we came to a clearing with beastmen and females playing. Curtis stopped slithering and put me down, I saw the beastmen surround the females.

"Halt feral! You shouldn't be here, this is your last chance to leave the female here and run!" One said.

"Someone get the kings! He's a tetra beast!" Another exclaimed.

"That female is so pretty... I want her to be mine," a small fox said.

"He's my mate! His mark is on my chest, I asked him to bring me here, if he leaves, I leave," I stated to the crowd. A few seconds after I said that I saw a wolf, tiger, and a leopard beast, along with a balding man come forth.

"A feral dares bring a captured female into the City Of Beasts?" The bald man questioned.

That's the ape king and the kings of the City Of Beasts child be careful not to fall into his web, I shall contact you later

I heard Karuun in my head. "Like I just said, I wanted to come to the city of beasts, and Curtis is my mate, where I go, he goes," I told him.

"Alright then, since I don't see you have any other mates, I do recommend taking more while you are here," the ape king said in an oily voice.

I see why you hate him Karuun...

"You can also say in one of the castles while you and your mate find a home to live in," he told us "I recommend the leopard tribe female,"

The leopard beastmen changed into their human form and came up towards us. "Follow me, me and my female will gladly house you for the time being," he said. He had shoulder-length, wavy blond hair and was very muscular, he was maybe 6'7. He led us to a large path.

"My palace is just down the path and a bit further," he told us "my name is Arthur, and I know yours is Curtis, and what is your name female?" He asked me.

"My name is Adia," I answered the leopard king. We walked past this massive stone stage. And we took a right.

"What tribe are you from?" He asked me again.

"I am from a very faraway tribe," I replied. We finally got this massive building with towers, and flags with leopard symbols in them. When we walked in I saw a blond female wearing a purple dress with feathers. She looked to be in her early 20's.

"Arthur? You're back! And who's this and is that a feral?" She asked us. She got a bit further before she saw Curtis's Mating mark on my chest and neck and relaxed.

"This is Adia and the ape king has asked us to house her until her male can pay for a house," he explained.

"Ok then, I am Mei dear! Follow me!" She took my hand and dragged me to another level of the palace, it was a massive garden with flowers, trees, fruit, and a small pool.

"We can relax here for now Adia, so is your mate nice?" She prodded at me while taking a seat in some furs set in the shade of a massive tree. "Sit next to me,". I sat down right next to her.

"Yes he does, he just woke up from hibernation," I said. Mei looked concerned.

"He's your only mate, right? How did you survive winter?" She asked me.

"I am strong I fend for myself since I and Curtis stockpiled a bunch of meat before I was pretty much good," I said. She looked astounded at this.

"You survived winter on your own??" She questioned me. While standing up a bit, "I'm getting Silas to check on you," (A/N: The first one enters!!)

"Who's Silas?" I asked her. She ignored me and flagged down one of the beastmen in the garden.

"Could you go and get Silas for me?" she asked the beastmen, he took off and a few minutes later a leopard came here. When he transformed, he had green eyes, tan skin, blond, short hair, and a sharp jawline and was very muscular.

"Hello I am Silas, I was called here?" He said he had a deep but smooth voice.

"Yes, could you check on her? She was completely alone during winter and I wanted to make sure she was ok!" she fretted over me. Then Silas looked at me.

"May I feel your pulse?" He asked me, I stuck out my arm and he felt my wrist. "You are in fine condition, you did well on your own," He added. Mei let out a sigh of relief. He left soon after

"Thank the gods, I'm glad you are alright. I like you so much better than my son's mate," Mei said to me.

"Oh, who's your son and his mate?" I asked her.

Damn, she looks like she's twenty or in her teens and she has kids?

"My son's name is Parker and his mate is Bai qingqing, she's very annoying, and I don't like her very much," Mei told me "now since it's close to dinner time, are you hungry? Because I know I am!"

"Yeah, I haven't eaten since this morning," I told her. She practically dragged me into the palace again and into a long room with furs, fires and tables in it, there were a few beastmen already in there and then I saw Curtis and Arthur there with food.

"Arthur! We're hungry," she told her mate. He handed her the meat and fruit in his hands. Curtis did the same with me, he handed me some orange-like fruits and some roasted meat.

"Thank you, Curtis," I told him

"Let's go sit down!" She told me. We went to a table that wasn't occupied and we both sat down. Arthur appeared to be talking to Curtis about something, then Curtis set off. Arthur came to sit with us.

"Where did Curtis go?" I asked Arthur. He came closer and sat down with us.

"He went hunting a colossal to pay for a house in the City," he answered me. "You guys should eat up and sleep, it's already sunset,"

Mei and Me both ate our fruits and meat and after we were done, Mei brought me to her room to sleep for the night. "Please stay here, I don't mind, plus it'll be unsafe if you don't have a male with you, some males will probably try to take advantage of you," She told me.

Damn, mama bear much? She's worse than my actual mom...

I rested next to her and a few of her beastmen and fell asleep.

WORD COUNT: 2361

A/N: Hello my readers! If you guys ever have a suggestion please tell me! Also, next post might be a little small next time

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

280K 12K 55
I, Miyazaki Daichi was transported inside my sister's favorite otome game as an unknown character. And that said character is the brother of one of t...
4.4K 315 22
"In the harem? Shiaa- couldn't they should make a great title better than this? This book look so old but people said don't judge a book by its cover...
318K 17.4K 156
Neara and Shay looked to the future (read 'pastries') to forget their past, but are interrupted by being transported to a world of beastmen strugglin...
167K 8.8K 58
Senexxa is a 20 year old woman. She does school online for college. She wants to follow her dad's love of field testing in archaeology. She love's th...