What's Cookin

By wolfxrain

A cook book where I share with you my famous recipes that my friends and family have fallen in love with. All... More

Paprika Chicken and Rice
Lasagna
Honey Sriracha Chicken Wings
Honey Cilantro Salmon
Pickle Soup
Requests!
Double Chocolate Mousse Cake
Kimchi Jigae (Kimchi Stew)
Spicy Korean Chicken
Whipped Cream Icing

Bibimbap

26 0 0
By wolfxrain

Ingredients:

- 2 cups of rice

- 1/2 tablespoon of cooking oil

- 6 cups of fresh spinach

- 1 pound of ground beef

- 2 tablespoons chili garlic sauce

- 1 tablespoon soy sauce

- 1 tablespoon of brown sugar

- 1 carrot, peeled and grated (or shredded carrots)

- 1 large cucumber, thinly sliced

- eggs to top bibimbap

- kimchi (optional)

Directions:

Step 1:

In a large nonstick skillet, heat cooking oil over medium-high heat.Add the fresh spinach and sauté, stirring occasionally, until wilted. Drizzle the sesame oil over top, then season lightly with salt.Remove cooked spinach from the skillet and transfer to a clean bowl.

Step 2:

Add the ground beef to the same skillet.Cook until browned, then stir in a chili garlic sauce, brown sugar, and soy sauce.Cook, stirring, for further 1 minute.Remove beef mixture from the skillet and set aside. Keep warm.

Step 3:

Crack eggs into the skillet and fry until whites are set, for about 3-5 minutes.Carefully remove fried eggs from the skillet and set aside.

Step 4:

Place 1 cup (250 ml) of cooked rice in each of 4 bowls, followed by 1/4 cup of cooked spinach, 1/4 cup of cooked beef, sliced cucumber, grated carrots, 1 fried egg, and 1 tablespoon of kimchi.Top each portion with sliced green onions and sesame seeds.Serve immediately.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.7K 1.4K 45
She had always feared the night, but everything changed when someone showed her its beauty. The calming moonlight and soothing night sounds transform...
206K 4.6K 68
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
37.4K 813 14
Jake, Sunoo and Jungwon went to a bar they had never been to before, And while they were there in that bar, they didn't know that there were four men...