Perfect Touch

By taekoorkive

Prince Jeon Jungkook, a very elegant person who loves shiny things, especially jewelry made by none other tha... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Twenty
Twenty-One

Nineteen

59 5 14
By taekoorkive

"So... are you trying to say that I'm yours?" Taehyung smirks.

Taehyung's question caught Jungkook off guard. "Uh... um, I..." He gulped as he stared at Taehyung, a smirk settled on the elder's lips. "Well...you, you are my g-good friend..." Jungkook somehow manages to speak.

"Just a good friend? I thought after months of being pen pals, we'd be something more than good friends..." Taehyung speaks with a pout.

Jungkook was about to speak when Somi came towards them running. 

"JUNGKOOKIE!!! THE DATE IS FIXED!!!!!!" She screamed with a big smile plastered on her face. Jungkook immediately got up and rushed to embrace his sister.

"OH MY GOD!!!" Jungkook squeals as he hugs his sister tightly.

"Congratulation, princess!" Taehyung speaks up with a smile as she parts from the hug.

"Thank you!!" She squeals and hugs Taehyung, while he hugs her back with a smile.

"So what's the date???" Jungkook asks.

"It's 15 December!!!!" She squeals. "Just a month to go!!!!" She speaks as she shakes Jungkook by his shoulders.

"You heard the date?!" It was Jin.

"Uh... yeah~," Somi says with a sheepish grin.

"You weren't supposed to! Oh my god! Stop eavesdropping, princess! Mom and dad were going to surprise you!"

"Well... I'll act surprised when they tell me the date! And it's not like only I was eavesdropping... Jaehwa heard it too!" Somi giggles. And Jin shakes his head at her.

"Anyways you better remember no meeting each other till engagement!" Jin speaks up.

"WHAT??? Oh, come on!! Pleaseeeeee..." Somi whines.

"Nope! It's the family tradition baby!" Jin speaks up and Somi huffs. 

"Fine whatever you say, your highness!" And with that Somi makes her way toward her room.

"Oh by the way Yoongi is leaving soon! Y'all might wanna meet him!" Jin informs and proceeds.

"YOONGI HYUNG IS WHAT?!?" Jungkook almost yells and runs toward Yoongi's room while Jimin and Taehyung go after him. And without knocking Jungkook barges inside Yoongi's room and engulfs him in a hug.

"Koo... What's wrong? Did that Vazir do something?" Yoongi asks as he hugs Jungkook back.

Jungkook just shook his head and kept hugging Yoongi.

"Looks like Jin hyung told you about me leaving..." Yoongi speaks as he sees Jimin and Taehyung standing at the entrance.

"Please don't leave..." Jungkook softly whispers.

"Hey! One or the other day I'll have to go back... Moreover, I'm coming back next month for Somi's engagement." Yoongi speaks as he parts from the hug only to see Jungkook pouting with glossy eyes. "Jungkookie are you going to cry? I go every time bun! It's not like this is the first time..."

"B-But hyung Jin hyung also has to leave with Joonie hyung to finish some important matters in Ilsan so he can be here for the wedding and engagement. And even Taehyungie hyung and Jiminie hyung will leave for Seoul...I'll be alone again..." Jungkook pouts.

"Ehem... Did you forget that I exist?" And that was Hobi.

"Yeah almost! You are always busy with the castle work, General Jung!" Jungkook huffs. Hobi chuckles as he makes his way toward Jungkook and ruffles his hair.  "I'll try my best to make time for you, hm?" Hobi smiles. 

Just then Jimin and Taehyung enter the room. 

"Packing done?" Jimin asks and Yoongi smiles.

"I'll be leaving after lunch... And then will be back by next month for Somi's marriage!" Yoongi informs as he zips his baggage.

"Um, hyung... I thought that maybe... uh..." Jimin started but paused as he didn't know how to ask Yoongi about it properly.

"What is it, precious?" Yoongi asks as he nears Jimin and Jimin sighs.

"I was wondering if maybe I can come with you?" Jimin almost mumbles but is clear enough for Yoongi to understand it.

"You wanna come to Daegu with me?" Yoongi asks and Jimin nods without making eye contact with him. Yoongi just chuckles as he pulls Jimin closer by his waist. "I would love to take you with me, precious. Even mom and dad were asking about you! They are eager to meet you!" He smiles and Jimin widens his eyes. But before he could speak Jungkook interrupted.

"Do you ever tell them about Somi and me or just your boyfriend?"

"Well mom is going to come here for Somi's wedding... why don't you ask her yourself? From what I know... She's mad at you Jungkookie... No letters, no calls, no messages..."

"I did text her!" Jungkook huffs.

"Yeah 2 months ago on her birthday!" Yoongi rolls his eyes and focuses back on Jimin while Jungkook stands there with a pout.

"Y-You told your parents?" Jimin asks, too shy to make eye contact.

"Of course I did!" He smiles his infamous gummy smile. No matter how scary Yoongi's aura was he had a very soft spot for his close ones. 

"But my point still stands!! I am going to be alone and then that so-called Vazir of this castle will bother me!! OH GODDDDD!!!" Jungkook whines and then looks at Yoongi with puppy eyes. "Can I also come to Daegu with you, hyung?" 

"And be the third-wheeler? Sure Koo go ahead!" Hobi smiles and Jungkook pouts.

"W-What third wheeler? You can come with us Jungkookie!" Jimin speaks up.

"Oh my god?!?! You are the best hyungie!!!" Jungkook squeals but Yoongi stops him.

"No no no! Jimin is too kind to say that but I'm taking him because I need some time with just my lover! Here you basically stole him from me!" Yoongi complains.

"But hyung—" Jimin speaks but is interrupted by Yoongi.

"Don't fall for his tricks, precious. The prince of Busan is not as innocent as he seems!" Yoongi speaks and Jungkook gives them a sheepish grin.

"Well, don't forget to bring your mom's famous apple pie!!!" Jungkook grins.

"You making the queen of Daegu cook huh?" That was Taehyung.

"Don't worry Tae, mom has a very soft spot for Jungkook and Somi as they are the youngest of our family," Yoongi speaks up, and Jungkook giggles. 

"Prince Min, your car has arrived!" A guard informs and he nods.

"Well then, time for me to go! Precious, have you packed your things?" He asks Jimin.

"Most of it is packed, just the essentials are left..."

"Pack it up I'll be waiting on the lawn hm?" Yoongi informs and Jimin nods. With one last peck on Jimin's lips, Yoongi leaves with Taehyung and Hobi while Jungkook stays back to help Jimin carry his luggage.

"Jungkookie the guards are there to help me..." Jimin says as they both make their way downstairs.

"It's okay hyung!! Let me be of some help to you!" Jungkook speaks up.

"You being with me is more than enough, little prince! You are a good company to be with!" Jimin smiles and Jungkook finally puts down the suitcase and lets the guard put it inside the car.

"Bye hyungs!! Am gonna miss you both!!" Jungkook speaks as he hugs them.

They all bid farewell to each other and finally, Jimin and Yoongi leave for Daegu. Hobi was the first one to go inside followed by Joon, Jin, and Somi.

"What are you thinking about, my prince?" Taehyung asks as he sees Jungkook looking at the gate with a pout.

"About getting out of this castle and this city for some time and leaving behind all the castle matters..." He sighs as he turns around and then looks at Taehyung who's looking at him with an adoring smile.

"Hyung can I come to Seoul with you?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 92.6K 158
❝oh! so you finally decided to message me?❞ ─ a fanfiction where the popular Kim Taehyung finds a pretty boy, none other than the shy Jeon Jungkook...
405K 11.9K 175
where jimin is a softie hometown boy and jungkook is a famous youtuber that randomly dmed him. started: 1/1/2021 #83 jikook
110K 4.5K 36
There's always a way , if they really wanna stay. Jeon Jungkook , a sophisticated boy studying medicine met- Kim Taehyung , an utterly handsome, ric...
627K 13.8K 93
Instagram au Watch the famous idol Jeon Jeongguk and instagram influencer Kim Taehyung's love blossoms. [Completed] Started: March 31, 2020 Ended: Ju...