His Commoner Princess βœ”οΈ

By _AestheticWriter22_

A story of manan.... He loved a commoner... She loved a prince... Both have different class and lots of hu... More

Prologue
One:
Two:
Three:
Four:
Five:
Six:
Seven:
Eight:
Nine:
Ten:
Eleven:
Twelve:
Thirteen:
Fourteen:
Fifteen:
Sixteen:
Seventeen:
Eighteen:
Nineteen:
Twenty:
Twenty One:
Twenty Two:
Twenty Three:
Twenty Four:
Twenty Five:
Twenty Six:
Twenty Seven:
Twenty Eight:
Twenty Nine:
Thirty:
Thirty One:
Thirty Two:
Thirty Three:
Thirty Four:
Thirty Five:
Thirty Six:
Thirty Seven:
Thirty Eight:
End:

Epilogue:

2.7K 314 24
By _AestheticWriter22_

Ignore mistakes if any...
Inline comments will be appreciated...

.....................

1 Month Later

The snow was falling on the ground with covering the glass windows making the insides on the house go colder and colder... but the lightening woods in the fireplaces was repelling the cold away from the room...

"Good Morning Princess."

A sweet husky voice rang in the room as the bed got dipped by the weight shifting from the side to the center... his fingers moved to her hair locks putting them behind her ear and earning a beautiful smile...

She opened her eyes to see her lover laying beside her wearing a hoodie due to the cold weather... her smile was still intact making him smile too...

"Morning."

She wispered in ber groggy voice before the duo yet again snuggled to each other to get some more warmth...

"What's the time manik?"

She asked from manik who lazily moved his eye to the wall clock which was behind her and told her...

"9:53."

Nandini opened her eyes looking at him creasing his stubble...

"We should be going, the wedding is in noon."

Manik hmmed nuzzling in her neck making her giggle as her voice rang out loud in the silent room...

"You are my life, you know that?"

He asked lovingly and nandini nodded like a baby before she pecked his lips telling him...

"I know Love."

Manik chuckled as he said looking at nandini who started to get up and looked around at the mess they creasted while watching the movie... the popcorn fight in between the movie was really a mess...

"Its sounds weird, you using all these names for me, when it needs to be other way around."

Nandini smiled at him picking uo the bowl from the floor and told him...

"What can we say? My boyfriend loves to call me Princess so i had to do that."

Manik smiled at her before the duo got freshen up ans wearing there jackets, shoes, caps and gloves walked out of the tree house where a carriage was standing which came to take them back to the castle...

Sitting inside nandini smiled looking at the snow before looking at manik and telling him...

"Next time i want to come us on our own."

Manik who was looking at his mobile holding nandini's hand from the other hand looked at her and gave her a node with a smile making nandini smile wide....

.......................

"Good morning mama."

Neyonika listened from her back and turned around to see manik and nandini coming inside the castle... Neyonika sighed with calmness in her heart asking them...

"I asked you two to come sooner."

Manik hugged her from side and told her...

"Don't be tense everything will be done."

Neyonika huffed and looking at nandini hugged her with a smile...

"So had a nice movie marathon?"

Manik frowned at Neyonika question and asked her...

"How do you know?"

Neyonika smiled side hugging nandini after moving away from manik saying...

"Well when you fall asleep in between the last movie, i called up and got to know about it."

Manik squeezed his eyes at nandini who pouted just at the moment the manager on the castle came there...

"King the minister came with some other people ans they are asking for your presence."

Manik nodded at her saying...

"Get them settled, i will be back soon."

Sayong so he glanced at nandini and Neyonika who were looking at him only and then walked away to get ready... while Neyonika and nandini also wnet to their respective works...

Nandini entered Ananya's room after knocking on the door ever so slightly...

"Hello little princess."

Ananya who was looking at her dress she had to wear on the wedding with keen eyes turned around listening to nandini and passed her a huge smile...

"Hey."

Ananya said side hugging her and the duo looked at the dress when Ananya asked looking back at nandini...

"Have you seen your dress?"

Nandini nodded in no looking at ananya who got overjoyed and told nandini...

"You know it is really beautiful, you have to see it. I think it is in your room or maybe bhai's."

Nandini nodded and was about to say something when Ananya spoke...

"When is Alex coming?"

"Someone called me?"

The two listened and turned to see Alex standing at the door with his big smile on his lips... but beside him stood navya who was looking all around as she stepped in the castle for the first time...

"Alex!"

Ananya shouted happily before running to him and hugged alex who laughed out...

"My little princess missed me a lot, i see."

He teased Ananya who fake glared at him... while nandini hugged navya and alex...

"I started to doubt about your arrival after you two said that the train got cancelled duo to the high snowfall."

Alex shrugged his shoulders while navya spoke...

"We also seemed that, but they cleared it up sooner."

Nandini smiled at them when Alya came there to call Ananya but finding everyone over there she smiled and greeted alex...

"Hey alex."

"Good morning princess."

Alex said to alya who rolled her eyes before she looked at navya and then at the trio...

"Oh sorry, navya this is princess alya, and princess this is my other best friend navya."

Alya pouted at nandini calling her princess but then met navya...

"Nandini you should stop calling me that."

Nandini bite her inner cheek and shrugged her shoulders soon they all walked out... nandini walked inside her allotted room which was next to the malhotra siblings...

"They all are way too nice, and so welcoming."

Navya exclaimed as she walked inside behind nandini... nandini smiled nodding her head telling her...

"Well they are, have you met others?"

Navya sat on the bed stating...

"No, apparently alex dragged me to the room as he wanted to surprise princess Ananya."

Nandini nodded while looking around so navya asked...

"What are you looking for?"

"My dress, Ananya said it will be here or..."

Nandini stopped and navya gave her a look with her eyebrows raised up...

"Or?"

"I'll be back."

Said nandini and went out... walking towards manik's room she gave a soft knock but didn't get any reply... then she remembered about the meeting so she sighed and opening the door walked inside... reaching the closet nandini opened the door and saw her dress was hanging in there in a package...

Stepping inside she took the package and opening it pulled out her dress... it was a beautiful pink colored gown...

Nandini smiled looking at it when a pair of arms slipped in her waist and a soft kiss was placed on her neck... next a mumble reached her ear....

"Liked your dress?"

Nandini nodded before looking up from her shoulder and manik kissed her lips for a few seconds... breaking the kiss nandini asked still in her arms...

"Done with the meeting?"

Manik huffed dropping his forehead on her shoulder telling her...

"Well kind of, have to go out with them so came to get my coat."

Nandini frowned and asked...

"You came for the coat? When you apparently can call for it in a blink of an eye."

Manik rolled his tongue in his mouth before telling her...

"Okay fine, saw you coming up with navya, so came to say a good bye, naya told me you came out looking for your dress, so here i am."

Nandini nodded in disbelief and moving away from him spoke...

"Go, you might be getting late."

Manik looked at the time and spoke...

"Yea i am, besides where is mama? She was with you no?"

Nandini nodded in no telling manik...

"She was with mukti last time."

And then manik walked away with placing a kiss on nandini's forehead...

...................

Nandini was standing near the priest looking at the church entrance along with others... soon enough manik came there all dressed up in the 4-piece tuxedo... nandini smiled looking at manik before moving her gaze to mukti who was wearing a beautiful white gown with a veil and holding a flower bouquet in her hand... behind them Ananya and alya were coming holding mukti's long veil...

Abhimanyu who was standing in front nandini smiled at his to-be-wife who come there with her brother and soon stood infront her... manik stood on Abhimanyu's back as a bestman, thou he is a king... but he is the only friend Abhimanyu have so he was the bestman for his best friend along with his sister's brother at the same time...

The vows got changed and. Anndini being the bridesmaid passed mukti the ring and manik did the same before the duo were declared married with alex recording all the small and big things in his camera with a smile... Neyonika and manik's GrandMother smiled and clapped loudly along the crowd which included navya too...

.....................

Nandini smiled looking at manik who was standing in frong her while nandini along with other girls were standing at mukti's back as she had to throw the bouquet....

Soon enough mukti three the bouquet and nandini's eyes went to the bouquet which went flying from her head and fell in navya's hands... the crowd cheered while navya was shocked... she looked at nandini who laughed out along alex who captured navya's reaction which was worth watching as she was busy being happy with her relationship status and was not goong to marry any sooner....

"Aww baby navya."

Alex teased navya and nandini laughed out looking at navya glaring at alex... soon enough the area was cleared as the party was going to be started... manik walked to nandini side hugging her...

"You wanted that?"

Nandini looked up at him and frwoned..

"What?"

"Bouquet!"

Manik said and nandini's frowns fade away and she nodded in no...

"No, i am loving this time for now."

Manik smiled and kissed her forehead...

......................

Manik entered the stable as asked by nandini and saw her already for a horse ride...

"You know it will be snowing!"

Manik said and nandini looked at manik... nandini smiled and nodded her head....

"I know, but we will be back by then."

Manik nodded and was about to make nandini sit on his horse but before that nandini sat on his own...

"Impressive."

Manik said making nandini roll her eyes... after that manik was about to sit with her but nandini said...

"No, he is mine now!"

Manik looked at her for a few seconds saying...

"Why so? You know its my horse."

Nandini shrugged her shoulders telling him...

"But now he is mine."

Nandini saying this eyed manik the other horse.. manik squeezed his eyes but sat on the other horse... nandini giggled saying....

"If someone will see us like this, they will be in doubt that if you are a king."

Manik smirke and moving his horse near nandini's he sucked her lips holding her nape... leaving her he spoke...

"They won't, because soon they will know that this king have a queen, who rules him and his heart."

Nandini's cheeks got a blush as she moved the horse and soon she was out of the stable with a smiling manik behind her....

......................

Manik kissed nandini once again holding her close from her waist and nape... nansini too kissed him back with all the love until they got breathless...

"I will miss you."

Manik told nandini who hugged him snuggling to him to get some warmth... manik hugged her back as nandini's mumbled...

"I'm gonna miss you too."

Looking up at him nandini pecked him lips for a few times before the duo walked out of the room then reached the porch area where everyone were already standing as nandini with her two friends were going back to London...

The trio sat in the car and nandini waved a bye to everyone but her eyes still at manik who blinked his eyes at her letting her know he will be back to her sooner and her lips got adorned with a smile as she heart already started to wait to get back to its owner... which was MANIK...

Same was with Manik who was looking at his girl going but his heart knew where it belonged and it gave him peace... it belonged to NANDINI, his PRINCESS...

.........................

And that is a wrap with 2000+ words!
Leave your comments here
Also rating in the next chapter!
See you all soon with another story
Thank you for all the love you showered on this story...

#OkThanksBye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

695K 23.6K 70
A story where a girl would do anything to get rid of her studies including getting married with a Mafia king but fate played opposite of it even afte...
613K 30.8K 23
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, a powerful d...
382K 7.9K 34
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
876K 40.5K 173
π’Šπ’ π’˜π’‰π’Šπ’„π’‰ the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one