Business man's Forced Love

By Uniqworld

This is the story of a innocent girl Akta and A billinior business men Kabir ... Akta is a cute and tradition... More

1. My World
2. Idiot Friends
3. A Glance
4. Wearied Proposal
5. Deny
6. I will make you mine
7. Trapped
8. Accepted
9. Effect
10. Lucky Charm
11. Going Back
12.Hey Beauty
13. Stalker
14. Obsession
15. Manipulate
16. Mine
17. Forced Marriage
18. Fear
Notice
19. Shattered
21. She is My Wife
22. Jealousy
23. Did he really care about me
24. Devil is Back
25. Panick Attack
Announcement
26. Tid for Tad
27. Murder
28. The Plan
29. Ran away
30. Disorder
31. Kidnap
32. Rescue
33. Truth
34. Behind the scenes
35.
36. Warning
37. Therapy

20.My wife, My room

3.2K 77 12
By Uniqworld

Third person's POV

Jet land at the Delhi airport. Everyone started getting off the jet one by one started going ahead towards car. shreya's face had some painful expression. But no one notice it.Akta also chatting with her friends and walking. They were about to sit in the car. Kabir held her wrist from behind. Akta look at him.

"Where are you going kitten "- Kabir asked.

"With them" - she replied.

"They are directly going to my Penthouse and we are going for our house."- He said while holding her hand.

"But I want to go with them." - Akta said looking at him with pleading eyes.

"You can't go with them. They will come to meet you when you want. But today I have a important meeting. So you better come with me because you are my lucky charm." - Kabir said in calm tone.

"But Kabir please let her come with us."- Meena said.

"Lisent I already told that she will go with me.This is end of Discution."- Kabir said in cold tone.

Kabir drag her towards his car. They sat in the car and drow off to destination.

At Malhotra Mansion

They come inside. Kabir called servent and tell them bring their luggage to his room. Kabir started going upstairs. Akta started following him like a lost puppy. They reached in his room.

"I am going to freshen up, you rest for a while." - Kabir said turning to her.

He came out after ten minutes. Akta immediately got up from the sofa as soon as she heard the sound of the bathroom door opening.

He had to go to office early as he had to sign an important deal today.He picked up some important files and went towards Akta.

"I am going to the office. Stay at home like a good wife. Don't pull any stunt behind my back or else you will face the consequences." - Kabir said in deep tone.

Akta nodded her head slowly. He was about to go out when he stopped at the door after thinking something. He smriked and loose his tie with his own hand. He turn towards her.

"I didn't even notice My tie is loose. Kitten, fix my tie." - Kabir said in gentle voice.

He then went to her and stood up.Akta look at him. As If thinking what is he up to now.

"Hurry up I am getting late." - Kabir said.

he just wanted to annoy her.
He was looking at her with those mischievous eyes.

"You do it with your own hands.I don't know how to tie it."- Akta said avoiding his eyes.

"Don't lie, I know everything about you.Now don't make excuses and do what I have said."- Kabir said looking at her.

She slowly moved her hand forward but her hand was not reaching his neck.

"Can you bend down a little?My hand can't reach."- Akta said a little angrily.

"You are so little kitten.You are not even able to reach my shoulder." - Kabir said laughing.

"Stop laughing and go down." Akta said frowning.

"By the way, I never bow down to anyone. But I am also ready to bow before you." - Kabir said and bent down.

Akta makes him wear tie.She was cursing him inside. But he was very happy.

"Done. Now go." - Akta said going forward.

"Ok then come drop me till my car."- Kabir said.

Kabir held her hand and took her with him till the car.She was trying to release her hand but his grip was very strong.

They reached near the car. Kabir gives the brief case to the driver to keep in the car.The driver kept the brief case in the car and open the gate for him.But Kabir was still holding her hand And didn't want to go.

"Go, who are you waiting for now?I have come and gone till outside, now leave me. My wrist is hurting."- Akta said releasing her hand.

"What's the rush. I said that you are my lucky charm, so let's wish me good luck first."- Kabir smiled and said.

"Good luck , Now go." - Akta said making a face.

Not like this Give me a good luck kiss - Kabir said in playfultone.

"You are really shameless Kabir Malhotra. First you married me forcefully, now you are asserting your rights on me. " - Akta said in Angrly.

"Now just don't say anything else, otherwise my mood will not take time to change." - Kabir said.

He pulled Akta towards him. she hit directly on his chest. he held her in his arms.

"Kabir what are you doing. Leave me" - Akta said while trying to free herself.

He said nothing and slowly started coming near her face. Akta closed her eyes tightly. He is about to forcefully kiss her again. Please God don't do this.Stop this man. Akta was praying this in her mind.

She suddenly felt some soft touch on her forehead and Kabir left her.

"Did he kiss me on the forehead?Oh god thank you so much. why are you happy Akta even he kissed you so what if didn't kiss in lips
Aaaa I hate you Kabir."- Akta think in her mind.

'In what thought are you immersed? I'm leaving See you at night. "-Kabir said and left sitting in the car.

"Bloody Godzilla, Rotten Potato, Dirty pig." - Akta start cursing him and went inside.

At Penthouse

Everyone put their belongings in their places. They were very tired. Right now they were resting on the couch.

"After doing so much work, now I am hungry. "- Meena said.

"Yes, there were rats running in my stomach."- Anjali Said.

"Ok you all sit down, I will make something and bring it."-Shreya said getting up.

She went to cook something in the kitchen.After half an hour she brought poha,fried rise and tea for everyone.

"Breakfast is done." - Shreya said while leaving the kitchen.

Everyone broke down on eating.They were having breakfast that the door bell rang.

"Who has come ?There will be Big Bull for sure.He must have come to place the order of his boss.Bloody Idiot." - Meena said and went to open the door.

"I will break your mouth you Ox. You tried to kill me, today I will not leave you." - Meena said without looking in front who is standing.

"Madam, what are you saying, I have come to deliver the courier.I have never even seen you before and you are accusing me of killing you."- Post man said trembling.
This woman is really going to kill him.

"Courier, Whose name is the courier ?"- Meena asked.

"Nidhi."- Postman said .

"But we do not know any girl with this name.It will belong to someone else.You have come to the wrong place." - Meena Said.

"No madam,This is the address.Look. " - Postman said.

"Give it, let's see what's in it."- Meena said.

The postman gave the courier and he left.

"Who was it?"- Shreya Asked .

"Postman.Someone else's courier was given to us." - Meena said.

"Why whose name is it?" - Anjali asked.

"Nidhi "- Meena said.

The cup slipped from Shreya's hand and fell on the ground. Fear resurfaced in her eyes.

"Hey what happened why did you drop the cup." - Anjali asked to Shreya.

"Accidentally dropped and give me that envelope, I will go to the post office tomorrow and give it.What use do we have with someone else's thing."- Shreya said composing herself.

She took the envelope from Meena's hand And started going towards her room.

"Where are you going, at least have breakfast."- Anjali said to Akta.

"My head hurts You all eat, I will sleep for a while." - Shreya said and went in her room.

"Strange." - Anjali said.

They again start eating.

Shreya closed the door of her room from inside and started opening the envelope.There was a letter inside it. she opened it and read. Tears welled up in her eyes and the letter slipped from her hand and fell on the floor. Her hands and legs were trembling due to fear. The letter was lying straight on the floor, each and every word of it written in deep red ink was clearly visible.

                 Letter

Welcome to the birthplace. I'm so glad you're back here. Where everything started, there everything will end. I will see you very soon. Till then take care Nidhi or I should say Shreya. Anyway I
Don't have any problem because I called you Angel.

I love you Angel 😇

                       Your Crazy Lover

"This is not possible. How did  some one know that I have come back to Delhi. They even knows my old name. I..i thought someone was joking. But it can't be. Nobody knows my old name.
It means that he has really returned. H..he found me. What will I do now? No,No, it can't happen, he can't come back.
N..no,  Y..you can't come back. Y..you can't come back in my life . I..i will not l..let you make my life hell once again. Never. "- Shreya said her tears flowing continuously.

She sat on  on the floor putting her head in legs and started crying more.

Flashback Start :-

Shreya and soham's become best friends. They always stay together.one day they were sitting in class room.

"What happened to your hand Angel ?" - Soham asked in worriedly.

"Nothing , some students  try to bully me yesterday but I gave them a good beating." - Shreya said.

"Who were they ?" - Soham Asked.

"Rohan and his gang." - Shreya said.

"Please don't fight with them Angel. They are dangerous. I am very afraid of them." -  Soham said.

"Why not ? I will and if they try to bully you again then I will beat them to death." - Shreya said angrily.

"Ok. Student let's start the class. "- Teacher said while coming in class room.

They got busy in their studies.

Next day

Shreya , Soham and her friends were having lunch when Rohan came.
he had scratches on his hands and feet. A bandage was tied on the head.

"What are you doing here? What happened to you? "- Shreya asked to Rohan.

"Nidhi, please forgive me I will never come in your way. I will never bully you. Please forgive me." - Rohan said folding his hands.

"Why are you apologizing didn't you tell me that you want to beat me more." - Shreya said folding her hand in her chest.

"No, No I..I don't want to
Beat You please forgive me. Please Nidhi please." - Rohan said pleading.

"I will not forgive you. Now go away from here or else I will beat you." - Shreya said getting up from her seat.

Rohan's gang also come from behind they were looking like some one had given them good beating.

"Nidhi, please forgive Rohan or else He will.........." - One Boy from the Gang said.

"Shut up. Nothing Nothing Nidhi. Please forgive us we will leave from here." - Rohan said cutting the boy in middle.

"Forgive them Angel. They are saying they will never do this again." - Soham said to Shreya. In his face there was an unreadable expression.

"But  I want to beat them more. I don't want to forgive them." - Shreya said in cute voice.

"Now you are acting cutely. Forgive them Angel so they can go away. I am scared of them." - Soham said last line like mocking.

"Ok, I forgive you all and never cross my path again. Get lost from here." - Shreya said and start walking towards the class.

Her friends also went with her. But Soham was still standing at the same place.
She stop at her track and turn back.

"You are not coming class is about to start." - Shreya asked to Soham.

" You go Angel.I come after going to the bathroom." - Soham said.

"Ok, but come fast."- Shreya said and left from there.

Rohan and his friend went to the class and all of a sudden Soham came out from the back of a pillar and stood in front of them.

"What are you doing here ?" - Rohan asked to him.

Sohan took slow steps towards them. Fear slowly started appearing on their face. They also started going back.

"What happened, why are you all afraid?" - Soham asked with devilish smile.

"L..look, we have also apologized to Nidhi. P..please let us go now.We swear that we will never bother her again." - Rohan said pleading.

"Never take her name out of your mouth. Never you look around  my Angel, or you can think what will happen to you." - Soham said with sirius face.

He just wasn't looking inocent at all. A strange twinkle were in his eyes. The one who appears in front of Shreya, he seemed totally different from that.

"We will never see him again. Even we will leave this school and go away.Please forgive us." - Rohan's friend said.

"You better do what you say. Now get out from my way" - Soham said and walk away from there.

Flashback Back End

Shreya open the door. - Anjali called her.

Shreya ok immediately come back in her sence. She got up and wipe her tears.

"I.. I am coming wait a minute." - She said controlling  herself from crying.

She went to bathroom wash her face. After that she went to open the door. As she open the door Anjali and Meena hug her.

"Why were you not opening the door? We got scared." - Anjali said.

"I fell asleep Sorry I upset both of you." - Shreya said hugging them.

"Now let's go downstairs it's already night. I prepared food with very difficulty for us." - Meena said pouting.

"Oo my Bestie. Let's go." - Shreya said pinching her cheeks.

At Malhotra 

She saw at watch it was showing 8 pm.

She think something then getup from the Bed.

"Today I will not let you come in Kabir. I can't repeat yesterday's mistake." - Akta said pushing the couch towards the door.

He closed the door from inside and put couch and table stand in front of the door. So the door can't open anyhow.

Then she sit on the bed and again start watching TV. She Didn't know when she fell asleep?

________________________________________

She get up from a loud noise of door banging.

"Oo  My God earthquake.
Somebody save me." - Akta scream getting up from Bed.

"Open the freaking door kitten "- Kabir's voice come from other side.

"O it's not Earthquake, it is
Stinky pig Kabir." - Akta said smiling then suddenly her eyes widen.

"I am saying last time open the door kitten." - Kabir scream.

I will not. Do what ever you want. I am not afraid of you. -
Akta said but from inside she was trembling in fear.

"Ok, then. " - Kabir said and Break the door with full strength.

Akta was standing infront of the door as soon as the door break Kabir fell on the Akta and both of them fell on the floor with loud thug.

"Aaaaaaa You monster get up from me  your are suffocating me. " -Akta scream at Kabir but as she look at his eyes she gulp.

His eyes were red because of anger. He get get up from her and harshly pull her up. She collide with his hard chest.

"Do you even f*cking know from how long I am calling you. What were you doing ha and what is all this. "- Kabir said clutching her arms.

"Leave my hand you are hurting me." - Akta said as her eyes getting watery because of the pain.

"I will not first tell me what is this.It is not that you did not want me to enter the room." - Kabir Asked her.

Akta didn't said a word and this make Kabir more angry.

"I AM ASKING YOU SOMETHING .ARE YOU
DEAF?" - Kabir said screaming.

Still she didn't say anything tears flowed from  her eyes.

"You want me to get away from my wife my room. Are you thinking me so low person Kitten. didn't I promise you that I will not do anything thing to you then why. WHY . YOU DO ALL THESE THINGS" - Kabir said clutching her hand more.

"YES YOU ARE. You are the lowest person I had ever seen. You are the one who married with me forcefully." - Finally Akta said loudly.

"Ok, then if I am the lowest person. I will get whats mine." - Kabir said and hold her in his arm and throw her in bed.

Akta got more scared. She try to get up from the bed but Kabir hovered over her.

"So, As you say I am going to get what mine." - Kabir said and start kissing her neck.

"P..lease d..on't d..o t..his K..abir." - Akta said sobbing.

"Why not kitten didn't you say I am the lowest person. I get what I want even if it is without you will." - Kabir said and star kissing her again.

"No. P..lease don't do this to me. Please I..i am sorry please K..kabir please." - Akta was crying badly.

Kabir stop and look at her face. She was breathless because of crying pathetically. After seeing this Kabir get up from her.

"Don't provokes me Kitten or else result will be not good." - Kabir said and went to the bathroom.

He closed the door with bang. Akta flinch from the sound. She curl herself in a ball shape and start crying loudly.

"DON'T F*CKING EAT MY BRAIN WITH YOUR CRY. JUST SHUT UP." - Kabir said from the bathroom.

Akta was still sobbing and crying. Kabir came out of the bathroom after changing his clothes. He went to near her.

"Don't cry Kitten you will get sick." - Kabir said sweetly wiping her tears.

She flinch from his touch.but didn't said anything.

"Tomorrow we have to go for a party so you better behave there. Ok kitten Now sleep." - Kabir said and pull the blanket on her body.

He also went to the  other side of the Bed and slept.

So here the chapter. Hope you like it. Sorry for the late update. I had typhoid and I have an IV in my right hand.
That's why I can't update soon. I change my writing style if you like it please comment. If you don't like it I will start writing again in my previous style. One more thing In Shreya's flashback which name you prefer for her Nidhi or Shreya please comment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

267K 8.9K 32
Two lives tied together by marriage now they have to adjust with each other. Let's see how their life is with ups and downs, and understanding each...
298K 9K 21
"Hey baby come to me. I am your rightful husband. come here kitten."he said. "I am telling you, don't you dare to come closer to me. This marriage is...
2.2M 545 1
Trust. Somewhere we all trust our best friends more than our family. Right?! But what if they take your trust for granted and crush it. ××××××××ו××...
104K 6.7K 28
DARK SERIES #1 "You don't have any idea what boundaries I can cross for you. I'm not the almighty but capable enough to steal your fate and entwine w...