TK Special #7 - Return to the...

By Ooorah

Each of the stories featured herein is set within a Universe of the writer's creation, while all being a part... More

Scenes from the Mothership
Watt's Inside!
Quantum Shift - by @RJGlynn
The Flooperzoop Ray - by @guywortheyauthor
Basilisk - by @johnnedwill
Nablai's Nebula
The Veil - by @jinnis
The Chosen One - by @EvelynHail
When Universes Collide - by @JaneQuill28
Author Spotlight: @RJGlynn
Images of a Science-Fictional Nature
The Shrine of the Toad - by @theidiotmachine
About a Dog - by @DavidGibbs6
Vogon Poetry Corner
Ronald the Not So Mad Scientist - by @dvdvnr
Watt's Next!
Closing Time

Looking for More...?

47 10 0
By Ooorah

Didn't get enough M'Verse? Need a little more?

Got you.

Lords & Ladies of the M'Verse: An Ooorah Anthology

The original! Check it out over on the LayethTheSmackDown profile and via the external link!

The Tavern at the Corner of the Multiverse - by krazydiamond

The story that started it all. First featured in Tevun Krus's Punk Wars issue on @ooorah the characters of Edgewise make their grand debut. Hi-jinks and Hilarity ensue.

Edgewise - by krazydiamond

***Winner of the Wattys 2016 for Hidden Gems***

The Edgewise exists everywhere and nowhere. A sanctuary to all realms, should you find the door. Managed by one Macklemore Edgewise, proprietor, guardian of the between places, and barman of mystery. If the tavern accepts you, abide by the rules. 

 1. Leave all conflicts outside. 

 2. No murdering one another. Occasional maiming and righteous wounding exempt. 

 3. Never leave the door open. There's no telling what will sneak in.

We also have one more short story in this very collection... Read on, 'troopers!

Ooorah! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.8K 1.3K 49
Each of the 100 stories featured herein will be set within a Universe of the writer's creation, all being a part of a larger, shared Multiverse. ...
1K 197 11
Your favourite TK regulars are back for this year's always-exciting Best Of issue! Take a look at the sub-genres the Ooorah crew tackled over the cou...
2.6K 295 20
This month it's the turn of Comic Science Fiction to get the @Ooorah crew treatment! Come on in and have a look at the fantastic short stories, revie...
466 6 19
This place is a futuristic multiverse where humanity has been able to conquer various universes of tremendous size. The technology that they had was...