Mingyu's Bunny =Cheolgyu=

Par MJAlmoroto

Mingyu had very boring days until his lazy grumpy and jealous little fluffy bunny comes into his life. Short... Plus

Gift Bunny
Sleepy Bunny
Sweet Bunny
Special 1/2
Dancing Bunny
Halloween Special
Sick Bunny
Bunny at SabaPicnic
Jealous Bunny
Bunny Marathon 1/5
Bunny Marathon 2/5
Bunny Marathon 3/5
Bunny Marathon 4/5
Marathon bunny 5/5
Bunny at the Doctor
Valentine's Day Special
Bunny in the Amusement Park
Special Birthday
Special: The Adventures of Bunny Cheol and Puppy Han
Special: When it all began
Bunny Marathon 1/3
Bunny Marathon 2/3
Bunny marathon 3/3
Bunny and the In-Laws
Bunny and A Proposal
Bunny and a Bachelor Party
Bunny and A Wedding
Bunny and Honeymoon 1/2
Bunny and Moon Thousand 2/2
Bunny and a Happy Ending
Epilogue
Special
Jihan Special
Verkwan Special
Soonhoon Special
WonHui Special
Joshua's Puppy

Special 2/2

158 11 0
Par MJAlmoroto

Seungcheol had put on a hat covering his little white and fluffy ears protecting them from the cold of the autumn season where the leaves fell adorning the floors of the streets.

The pastel pink vest covered Seungcheol's little hands while his little feet drummed against the asphalt waiting for his friend Hannie to show up.

They almost never left the house alone but this was for a special cause.

"Seungcheollieee when it's my turn you'll have to help me too." Jeonghan speaks trembling slightly and they both squeeze their little hands more.

"Of course Jeonghanniee. Don't worry."

They both walk through the stores looking for what would be the perfect gift and Seungcheol becomes more and more discouraged when he can't find it.

"Don't worry Cheollie there's still time." Jeonghan encourages him with a smile.

Seungcheol nods and soon regains his spirits and they enter a party shop where they sell everything for parties.

Here they both buy hats, balloons and some trumpets and streamers, laughing from time to time. Seungcheol takes out his bunny purse when paying making the cashier smile charmingly who looks at him flirtatiously and then when he passes his ticket he hands him a piece of paper with a number and a drawing on the side heart.

Seungcheol wrinkled his little nose without understanding and left thanking him. Jeonghan just laughed and made fun of him after all Jeonghan had understood the young man's flirtation.

"Jeonghannie. Don't tease!" Seungcheol protests with a pout.

"You are a very innocent bunny Cheollie." Says the youngest and takes the bunny's hand again and together they continue walking

They stop right outside a lingerie store and Jeonghan jumps up excited having a great idea in his little head.

"I know what the perfect gift will be!" He yells excitedly and places his little hands on Seungcheol's shoulders who looks at him scared and curious. Jeonghan's ideas weren't always the best.

"What idea?"

"Well you" The younger says very obviously.
"Mingyu won't be able to resist you."

"I don't understand." Seungcheol speaks pouting his lips and Jeonghan sighs in denial.

"Just the two of you with cute pastel pink stockings, cute boxers, a pink necklace and a ribbon on your little head plus your cute little ears. You'll be tenderly provocative!" he yells again excited.

"Jeonghan!" Seungcheol yells with his cheeks very red. He couldn't get certain images out of his head.

"What? It's an excellent idea a night of passion" he makes her eyebrows.

Seungcheol sighed doubtfully not knowing what to say but he couldn't say anything as Jeonghan pulled him into the store and soon they were leaving with everything Seungcheol needed.

Seungcheol despite that "gift" bought another gift plus a nice scarf in red and mahogany tones very warm for the coming winter along with a nice and warm gloves. Because Mingyu lately arrived with very cold hands.

In he returned the gift and both holding hands left the mall loaded with bags.

"We still have to go to the supermarket and it's already 12 we have two hours before Mingoo and Joshua get home." Seungcheol speaks with his frowning face.

"Don't worry Cheollie. We'll make it." Jeonghan says determinedly and they both walk towards the nearest supermarket.

When they enter they put away their bags and enter attracting attention. Both Jeonghan and Seungcheol blushed from the smiles they received and the occasional look.

They quickly put everything necessary to prepare the cake and the mince meat that would be served at the party.

"Finished!" Jeonghan shouts excitedly.

"Now we must hurry to get home."

Again they came out with many bags in their hands but a kind boy with a charming smile offered to help them and carried their bags to the taxi rank.

The cell phone rings in Joshua's pocket, who takes it out and opens his eyes wide and panicking.

"It's Joshuji."

"Answer him if you don't it will be worse." Seungcheol says and walks over to Jeonghan to listen.

"Joshuji!" Jeonghan says a little nervous.

"Baby, how are you? I have a little time left to go home."

"I'm fine Joshuji here watching a drama. I'll be waiting for you" Jeonghan speaks and laughs nervously he definitely couldn't lie.

"Is something wrong baby?" He heard noise.

"Nothing, why would something have to happen Joshuji? The noise is from the drama."

Seungcheol nods and gives a thumbs up.

"I'm with Mingyu now."

Seungcheol widens his eyes next to Jeonghan.

"Oh yeah? Say hello."

The nice young man who had helped them puts the bags on the ground and says: "Have a nice afternoon."

Seungcheol whispered a thank you and the boy walked away.

"Have a nice afternoon"

"Yoon Jeonghan. Where are you and with whom?"

"I already told you Shua. The drama. Omo is very good! Joshuji left you kisses."

"We have to go now." Seungcheol says and hails the first taxi.

The first to get off was Jeonghan who ran to the door of his house and waved his goodbye to Seungcheol who also laughs and says goodbye.

15 minutes later Seungcheol is entering the house and he quickly goes to the kitchen hiding the bags and leaves the others in the second room Mingyu hardly went in there so there was no problem.

He feels the door open and he runs to the bed throwing himself on it and covering himself with his blanket and then closing his eyes.

Mingyu walks through the house and comes to his room seeing his cute bunny sleeping although why was he wearing his shoes?
---------
The day had arrived.
Mingyu had left with Joshua who was in charge of distracting him while Jeonghan and Seungcheol prepared everything. And Jeonghan was grounded for lying to Joshua and sneaking out of the house.

Jeonghan was in charge of decorating and Seungcheol was in charge of preparing the cake putting all his heart into it. He had been practicing for two months to make it perfect and surprise his Mingoo.

The guests were arriving little by little who were only his close friends.

Jihoon helped with the cooking and Soonyoung with the decoration helping to move some furniture that was too heavy for Jeonghan.

"Clever!" Seungcheol shouts giving little bronchitis excited to have finished the cake the decoration was not the best but she had put all her talent into it.

"Mingoo happy birthday" Jeonghan reads and smiles big ruffling the black hair of the bunny who smiles blushing.

"This has turned out very nice."

"You should go bathe Cheollie your cheeks are full of flour" Jihoon says giving him his heartfelt smile.

"I'll take care of the rest."

Seungcheol nods and takes off his pink apron before running off to the bathroom. His Mingoo was a mega and surprising surprise.

Everyone is hiding when Mingyu opens the door and walks in along with Joshua. Everyone appears walking from the kitchen singing "Happy Birthday" while Seungcheol carries the cake that he had baked with his own hands.

Mingyu looks at them surprised and a huge smile appears on his face marking the beautiful dimple on his cheek that made the bunny's heart flutter.

"Make three wishes Mingoo!"

Mingyu approaches Seungcheol before making his wish and leaves a kiss on his lips whispering thank you.

"I just want to be with my Bunny until we're two wrinkly raisins." Mingyu smiles causing the minor to blush and the others to make fun of him.

The candles were extinguished and the lights were turned on. The balloons hung from the ceiling and some of the walls had streamers and everyone wore hats.

Mingyu had no doubt that he had planned the whole thing for him.

Jihoon took the cake to the kitchen to serve everyone while Mingyu hugged his boyfriend tightly. Kissing his strawberry-flavored pink lips over and over again and also leaving kisses on her small nose and on her chubby red cheeks.

"I love you bunny."

"I love you too Mingoo."

Jeonghan hugs his friend and whispers in his ear It's all set in the room. He winks at her.

Seungcheol nods blushing before being hugged from behind by Mingyu. The door closed leaving the two of them alone and Seungcheol turned in his arms.

"I have another surprise for you." whispers Seungcheol turning red and turning into a quivering dough.

"One more?" Mingyu asks with a big smile.

"Yes but you must wait here until I tell you."

"Curiosity kills me bunny but it's okay."

Seungcheol separated from Mingyu and runs to the room, locking himself in the bathroom to change his clothes. The boxers were a little small and accentuated his butt well. The stockings reached mid-thigh.

The pale pink necklace looked very beautiful on his neck giving it a sensual touch and the ribbon on his head.

He sighed and calmed his nerves as he walked out of the bathroom, the room was decorated with petals "Jeonghan's work" giving it a romantic look.

"Mingoo you can come!" Seungcheol yells standing in the center of the room with his little hands folded and embarrassed.

When Mingyu walked in, he was practically gasping for air seeing her bunny dressed like that. Seungcheol shyly looks at Mingyu's reaction and her little ears twitch uneasily.

"God baby... Do you want me to have a fit" Mingyu speaks with his gaze running over the artwork that was his bunny.

"Y-Do you like it?" he asks taking little steps towards Mingyu being immediately imprisoned by the arms of the older man who looks at him with desire.

"Do I like it? No baby. I love this" He whisper and kiss Seungcheol's neck.

"My bunny tomorrow you won't be able to walk."

Seungcheol looks at him with his big innocent eyes and hugs his and Mingoo's neck.

"Make love to me Mingoo."

Mingyu thinks that Jeonghan's crazy idea wasn't such a bad idea.

Here the last part, I hope you liked it especially. And I'm sorry I didn't update yesterday.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

27.4K 514 15
" This is a one-shot book of my ult ship in seventeen. Might not be popular but I hope that it's good. English is not my first language, so don't hes...
508K 15.1K 58
The Sexual tension between your forced fiancé who is in fact your best friends boyfriend. How in the hell will the pan out? 18+ [Story includes stro...
539 51 11
One croissant could make two opposite gender attracts. Well, at least it all started when he accidentally sent a croissant to the wrong house when i...
17K 331 24
time active: 2017-present requests are open, but i write when i feel like it and don't have a set upload schedule lol. i don't do smut so pls don't a...