𝓡𝓸𝔂𝓪𝓵 𝓐𝓬𝓪𝓭𝓮𝓶𝓲𝓪 |...

By simpin4momonatamada

𝘽𝙚𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜: ~𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘭𝘨𝘣𝘵𝘲 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘴, 𝘴𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘢𝘴 𝘨... More

𝕹𝖔𝖙𝖊𝖘 𝖙𝖔 𝖙𝖆𝖐𝖊
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖗𝖆𝖈𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖘 𝕴𝖓𝖈𝖑𝖚𝖉𝖊𝖉
𝕺𝖓𝖊
𝕿𝖜𝖔

𝕯𝖊𝖘𝖈𝖗𝖎𝖕𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓

281 6 1
By simpin4momonatamada

Petunia Snowbell, the only daughter of King Christopher and Queen Laurel Snowbell. Her parents have decided to transfer her to a school well-known to every royal family. Petunia agrees knowing there's not much of choice.

Momona Tamada, the first daughter of King Kazuko and Queen Akemi Tamada. She has been studying at Pine Hill Charter School for nearly 12 years, ever since she was a child, and alongside her is her brother, Hiro Tamada who has also been studying there for 5 years.

Will both Princesses find their true love and have their happy ever after? Or will there be a massive wall that's against their love for each other?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 5.1K 52
❥❥❥ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪, 𝕎𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪...
160K 17.3K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
776K 28.8K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
71.6K 1.6K 31
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...